my photos. 视频edius怎么导出视频到手机

How do I sell my photos to companies? |
How do I sell my photos to companies?
Stock photography is one of the most common ways to sell your photos. There are a number of stock photo companies, such as Alamy, 123rf and Dreamstime.
Submit photos to AlamyTo submit photos to Alamy, you must adhere to its submission guidelines. The images must be captured on a DSLR camera with at least a 6 megapixels, and should be saved on a high quality setting. They also must be uncompressed RGB files. Your images must also pass a quality control test, which requires four test images. Once the images pass, you may begin to sell your images. Alamy offers photographers 60 percent of each sale, and allows you to sell the same images on other sites as well.Sell photos on 123rf123rf is a royalty-free site. A photographer must sign up for a free account and upload his photos online. When the photos are purchased and downloaded, you may earn up to 60 percent of the sale.Sell images on DreamstimeRegister an account by submitting your email, username and password. In order to upload and sell photos, they must meet a specific criteria that includes RGB files. The images must be personal work with relevant descriptions of each image and model release forms.
Is this answer helpful?
Similar Questions
High dynamic range, or HDR, photography is created through the use of special editing software to layer several photos together of the same image taken at different exposure levels. The goal is to produce a single photo that contains added detail and quality.
Filed Under:
Putting photos from a computer onto a CD can accomplished by inserting a writable CD into the computer's CD-ROM drive and selecting the "Burn files to disc" option. Select photos from the Windows Photo Gallery to complete the process.
Filed Under:
Although there are a number of ways to crop other people out of photos, one of the simplest methods is to use the built-in tools in a photo-editing application such as Paint. A computer using a Windows operating system usually has Paint already installed. After opening the program, the process involves opening the photo file and using Paint's tools to remove the person from the image.
Filed Under:
To blur the background in your photos, open the image with the background you want to edit using Adobe Photoshop and click on the "blur" tool. Choose the stroke, the brush size and the blur strength. Hold the mouse down over the areas on the picture you want to blur and move the brush in circular motions until the desired background is achieved.
Filed Under:
You May Also LikeU. S. Government Oil Spill information sources - Engineering Library Blog
Many of my colleagues have been emailing various new or pertanent U. S. Government Oil Spill information sources to each other. For your convenience, I am compiling them together here.Department of Energy Actions on BP Oil Spill - This site includes links to oil spill data from the Deepwater Horizon NOAA Resources on Oil Spills, Response and Restoration: a Selected Bibliography EPA Response to BP Spill in the Gulf of Mexico - NTIS Technical Reports Newsletter - June edition includes selected documents from the NTIS database on petroleum polition and oil spills. & You can search for more related technical reports at
This page contains a single entry by Willow Dressel published on July
was the previous entry in this blog.
is the next entry in this blog.
Find recent content on the
or look in the
to find all content.在线求指导:— _____ my photos __百度知道
在线求指导:— _____ my photos _
— _____ my photos _____ yet? I need one to stick on my application form today. — Yes. Here you are.
A. D develop&&&& B. W developed&&&& C. H developed&& D. H been developed
来自学大教育
翁文星&&一级教师
王崇佑&&学生
王川&&学生
吕海涛&&学生
邓明璋&&学生第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 ae怎么导出视频 的文章

随机推荐