pool,court和textfield和textarea的区别

Warpool Court Country Hotel, Sea View, St Davids,
Pembrokeshire, West Wales
Accommodation
Restaurant
Contact us
Premier Sea View Country Hotel in St Davids nestled within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
Warpool Court Country Hotel, set in fifteen acres of peaceful Italianate gardens and south-facing coastal land in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park,
is located on a hill to the south of St Davids with unparallelled views south over the sea, often described by guests as being akin to the best in the Mediterranean.
Warpool Court is the most popular and well-known country house hotel on the coast in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
VOTED IN "The Top Ten in the World Hotel Room Views" : Sunday Times
Twenty two en suite , twelve with prime sea views. Free Wi-Fi.
serving high quality, fresh local produce.
Dinner, bed and breakfast rates available. Refer to
Celebrated art collection.
Italian, sea view,
leading directly to the Pembrokeshire Coast Path.
, ample private parking, easy walking distance to St.Davids Cathedral.
Friendly staff at privately owned Warpool Court Hotel, St.Davids, ensure guests enjoy a warm welcome and a memorable stay.
" One of ten hotels with the world's best views" (Sunday Times)
"One of the best views overlooking the coast in the U.K."
(review : June 2014)
The team at Warpool Court is proud of its 2015 Hotel Accreditations:
Warpool Court Hotel 2015 Accreditations: St Davids Best Loved Hotels 2015, St Davids Britain's Finest 2015, St Davids Signpost Selected Premier Hotel 2015,
St Davids Welsh Rarebits Hotels of Distinction 2015
Quick Links
Social Media
Restaurant
Website by英语的一些题目(1)Let's go to the tennis________toplay tennis.A.field B.court C.pool D.ground(2)_________are good friends.A.You,Tom ahd I B.Tomyou and I C.I,you and Tom D.I,Tom and you(3)Li GANG starts to______the Huanghe Basketball_作业帮
英语的一些题目(1)Let's go to the tennis________toplay tennis.A.field B.court C.pool D.ground(2)_________are good friends.A.You,Tom ahd I B.Tomyou and I C.I,you and Tom D.I,Tom and you(3)Li GANG starts to______the Huanghe Basketball
英语的一些题目(1)Let's go to the tennis________toplay tennis.A.field B.court C.pool D.ground(2)_________are good friends.A.You,Tom ahd I B.Tomyou and I C.I,you and Tom D.I,Tom and you(3)Li GANG starts to______the Huanghe Basketball Team.A.play with B.play for C.playing with D.playing for(4)The old man looks at the pictures________(happy).请说明原因
1.B(tennis court网球场地专用术语,固定词组,网球场)2.A(中文中是你我他,而英文中一般是你他我)3.B(play for替……打球)4.happily(副词,修饰looks at)
A.field(作某种用途的)场地, 场所A.中文中是你我他。英文重视你他我B.第一个是和某人玩。第二个是为了某事、某个团队或某人而打球。第三个to后面加动词原型。第四个同第三happily.副词修饰动词looks望采纳。谢谢
1.A2.A3.B4.happilyfield用in还是on?court是用at吗?_作业帮
field用in还是on?court是用at吗?
field用in还是on?court是用at吗?
I'm on the fieldI'm on the court.
I'm on the fieldI'm on the court.

我要回帖

更多关于 pool和pond 的文章

随机推荐