围绕中考为话题的大学生英语演讲稿话题300字的

欢迎来到作文网!
& 竞选班长的发言稿_300字
扫描二维码,在手机上浏览
竞选班长的发言稿_300字
E度网专稿 未经允许不得转载  尊敬的老师,亲爱的同学们:
  你们好!
  我叫李欣,是五年级(6)班的一名学生。今天,我站在这里参加竞选班长一职,感到无比的荣幸和自豪,这是一次锻炼我能力的机会,我会把握机会,努力明天。我的缺点是粗心、胆小。不过,我要是当上了班长,我一定会把这两个缺点改掉。
  假如我竞选成功,我将用旺盛的精力、清醒的头脑来做好这项工作,我会在五(6)班开展一些小型的知识竞赛。我想我们都应该当个实干家,不需要那些美丽的词汇来修饰。假如我落选了,说明我还有许多缺点,我将继续自我完善。
  工作锻炼了我,生活造就了我。戴尔卡耐基说过&不要怕推销自己,只要你认为自己有才华,你就应该认为自己有资格提任这个或那个职务&。
  最后,我再次真诚地希望同学们选我当班长,谢谢大家!
&&&&&广东惠州惠城区水口中心小学五年级:李欣
不够精彩?
我要点评:竞选班长的发言稿_300字
的其他文章
写作达人推荐您当前所在位置:
英语演讲稿300字:My school dag
【摘要】以下是小编精心为您编辑整理的英语演讲稿300字,供您参考,我们会持续更新,请留意,更多详细内容请点击精品学习网查看。
i'm jim.i'm 13 years old and i study in no.1 middle school.my school is very beautiful.every morning i get up at seven and have breakfast.and then i go to school at half past seven.lessons begin at eight o' clock. we have four lessons in the morning and chinese is my favourite lesson.we usually have 10 minute's break between two lessons and at about 12 o'ciock we finish our morning lessons.i have lunch at school at twelve thirty.i like schooi lunch and i always have rice with meat and vegetables.after lunch i often talk with my friends or play basketball with them.in the afternoon lessons start at half past one and finish at four o'ciock.i play games after school with my friends and then go home at half past four.in the evening i do my homework and then watch tv.at ten o'
以上就是由精品学习网为您提供的英语演讲稿300字,希望可以更好的帮助到您!!以《My dream 》为题的300字演讲稿._百度知道
以《My dream 》为题的300字演讲稿.
提问者采纳
Now I’m a junior student on Grade One. Now everything I do is close to my dream, to be a good doctor is very difficult. I feel life is fill with hope and is colorful, I’ll never give up, so we must study harder and harder in order to go to a good high school, we won’t be blind at least. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. We all know that the entrance exam of high schools coming in the year of 2009 is a big challenge for us, and I have enough confidence to realize my dream. Now I want to say something about my dream. My dream is also that although at present I’m good at study. In my mind. Of course. What is my dream, helping those sick people and saving their lives. China is a developing country which needs good medicine and good doctors? I often ask myself. I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excellent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or just enjoy them free. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, we can find a good job in society. I’ll work hard for my dreams, all my classmates and I are working hard. My dream is to become a successful doctor, everyone shall have his own dream, but I will do whatever I can do to keep everyone healthy, and then we will do all the things to achieve the targetEveryone has a dream. As long as we have a goal to be realized, but dream can, especially in the countryside and distant villages. Thus after we finish our senior high school, we are able to go to a good university, I’ll still try my best to be the study winner. Finally. I know that fantasy is something hard to realize. That's my dream
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我写一篇忠诚勤勇为题的演讲稿好吗300字_百度知道
帮我写一篇忠诚勤勇为题的演讲稿好吗300字
我有更好的答案
职场犹如战场。身在职场中的每个人,应把忠诚作为一种职场生存方式。因为,忠诚是职场中最应值得重视的美德,只有所有的员工对企业忠诚,才能发挥出团队的力量,才能凝成一股绳,劲往一处使,推动企业走向成功。一个公司的生存依靠少数员工的能力和智慧,却需要绝大多数员工的忠诚和勤奋。
个人品质中最关键的就是忠诚度
现代管理学普遍认为,老板和员工是一对矛盾的统一体,从表面上看起来,彼此之间存在著对立性———老板希望减少人员开支,而员工希望获得更多的报酬。但是,在更高的层面上,两者又是和谐统一的———公司需要忠诚和有能力的员工,业务才能进行;员工必须依赖公司的业务平台才能获得物质报酬和满足精神需求。因此,对于老板而言,公司的生存和发展需要员工的敬业和忠诚;对于员工来说...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁围绕中考为话题的演讲稿300字的_百度知道
围绕中考为话题的演讲稿300字的
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
老师们,同学们,大家好:
首先,我很荣幸能站在这里有这样的一个发言的机会。那么,就由我作为一名上外双语08届初三学生来谈谈2008年属于我们的初三,属于我们的中考。
我们面对的是火热的六月,我们似乎已能看到那场没有硝烟的战斗,仿佛闻到了剑拔弩张的火药味。同学们,到今天,我们离中考决战仅有50天的时间了,四年的初中生活如今只剩下50天了,在感慨这四年的欢笑与泪水、欢乐与痛苦之余,不要忘了这最后的50天,50天就是50次的冲锋,50天就是50次的搏击!同学们,我们知道:中考是我们人生旅途的一个关键的转折点,他意味着我们的希望,我们的前途、命运,挑战六月就是挑战我们的命运和未来。
如今,证明我们的实力的机会来到了,我们听到决战的号角已经吹响!箭已上弦,子弹上膛,我们即将奔赴那火热...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 演讲稿300字 的文章

随机推荐