求帮写bigdream,litteplan演讲稿怎么写

求一篇大学英语演讲稿题目是《the battle of dream and life》急!急!急!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇大学英语演讲稿题目是《the battle of dream and life》急!急!急!
求一篇大学英语演讲稿题目是《the battle of dream and life》急!急!急!
I have a lot of dreams, such as when a scientist. I can for people to create many useful things.
By comparison, I also like music, I want to be a musician, although I am not good at singing, but I will widen the erhu, though not pull a good, but I believe that through my efforts, I will Successful. I love music, I pursue my dream. People listen to music can relax, so I would like to become an actor erhu, so that more people can feel comfortable to hear,
I have to work my dream, let me a better tomorrow
零分还让人给写演讲稿。太天真了
您可能关注的推广My dream英语演讲稿300词,大神们求帮忙啊_百度知道
My dream英语演讲稿300词,大神们求帮忙啊
提问者采纳
Then I can help many people out of danger. I can play with my students. I want to be a doctor when I see many doctors save their patients. To be a doctor is really great. They make the world smaller and also make us happy, because there’s an old saying “where there is a will.I want to be a reporter when I watch TV every eveningI want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I think my dreams can come true one day. I would like to be a reporter when I grow up. So we are good friends. I can help many students learn things well, too. We can get lots of important information from them. I think I can be a doctor when I grow up. I can meet many superstars as well.I have lots of dreams. I will be the happiest girl in the world. And I can learn a lot about China and the other countries around the world
求采纳,如有问题,本人全天在线解答
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
仰头下的天空
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
and then we will do all the things to achieve the target, all my classmates and I are working hardNow I want to say something about my dream. Thus after we finish our senior high school. China is a developing country which needs good medicine and good doctors. Now I’m a junior student on Grade One. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea. As long as we have a goal to be realized, so we must study harder and harder in order to go to a good high school, everyone shals my dream, we can find a good job in society, but I will do whatever I can do to keep everyone healthy? I often ask myself, helping those sick people and saving their lives. I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excellent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or just enjoy them free. Of course, to be a good doctor is very difficult, especially in the countryside and distant villages. In my mind. What is my dream. That&#39. We all know that the entrance exam of high schools coming in the year of 2009 is a big challenge for us, we won’t be blind at least. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. Finally, we are able to go to a good university. My dream is to become a successful doctor
别人百度给你 不如自己去百度啊
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙,my dream英语演讲稿4分钟,300词,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求帮忙,my dream英语演讲稿4分钟,300词,
求帮忙,my dream英语演讲稿4分钟,300词,
其实。。。你可以去百度
Dream, for anyone, is full of mysterious and beautiful, also, in my youth, full of longing for the dream.
My dream is to become a writer. For me, as long as I have a pen, paper, I will I ever see, t...
My dreamToday,I'm very glad to stand here to share my dream with you.Everyone has dream. Some people wan to be rich,dreaming of millionaires overnight,other want to be famous,dreaming of sud...《I Have A Dream》演讲稿求马丁路德金《I Have A Dream》的英语演讲稿,并且要有中文翻译滴 谢谢啦~_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
《I Have A Dream》演讲稿求马丁路德金《I Have A Dream》的英语演讲稿,并且要有中文翻译滴 谢谢啦~
《I Have A Dream》演讲稿求马丁路德金《I Have A Dream》的英语演讲稿,并且要有中文翻译滴 谢谢啦~
I Have a Dream A dream is to a man what wings are to a bird. With a dream in the deep heart's core, a man is spontaneously driven to hitch his wagon to a star. A dream is an inexhaustible source ...求助一篇关于DREAM英文演讲稿_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求助一篇关于DREAM英文演讲稿
求助一篇关于DREAM英文演讲稿
看看马丁路德金的I have a dream.也许会有灵感

我要回帖

更多关于 卧冰求鲤故事演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐