假如你叫李华是李华 你的美国笔友从网上看到你学校开始教科书循环使

假如你是李华,昨天学校为你们举办了十八岁成人礼仪式,请根据下列要求给美国的笔友发一份电子邮件,1,成人宣誓2,感谢家长老师的教育培养3老师送贺卡4表演节目
假如你是李华,昨天学校为你们举办了十八岁成人礼仪式,请根据下列要求给美国的笔友发一份电子邮件,1,成人宣誓2,感谢家长老师的教育培养3老师送贺卡4表演节目
不区分大小写匿名
Dear Tom,It's great to receive your e-mail. Now I'd like to tell you something that took place in my school yesterday.In the afternoon we held a grown-up ceremony for our coming 18-year-old birthday. At first we made an oath that as grown-ups we should have a sense of duty/responsibility for our society from now on. Then we showed our thanks to our parents who had gone through hardships to bring us up and teachers who have been educating us patiently. And our teachers also gave us cards expressing their good wishes to us. Finally we put on wonderful performances, singing and dancing. We learned a lot from the activity. I think it's very important for us. I will never forget the day in my life.
Yours truly,
/responsibility
等待您来回答
校园生活领域专家假如你叫李华,你的美国笔友Tom 上周刚过完生日。……书面表达及范文(2014年北京市中考英语)_初中_英语学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
假如你叫李华,你的美国笔友Tom&上周刚过完生日。……书面表达及范文(2014年北京市中考英语)
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
假如你叫李华,你的美国笔友Tom&上周刚过完生日。……书面表达及范文(2014年北京市中考英语)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 21:53:31
&【2014年北京市中考】根据中文和英文提示,写一封意思连贯,符合逻辑,不少于50词的回信。信的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入所要完成的回信内。所给英文提示词语仅供选用,请不要写出你的校名和姓名。假如你叫李华,你的美国笔友Tom 上周刚过完生日。他想知道你经常和谁一起过生日,怎么过的,你收到的最喜欢的礼物是什么,以及你喜欢它的原因。请你根据他的问题回复邮件。提示词语:cake, noodles, sing songs, make a wish, get presents. Who do you often celebrate your birthday with ? Your parents? Your friends? Or…?. What do you usually do on your birthday?. What is your favorite present? Why do you like it?To&&&&&& TomFrom&&& Li HuaSubject& BirthdayHi! Tom,&&& I’m glad that you had a nice birthday party last week.Yours.&&& Li Hua
&I’m glad that you had a nice birthday party last week. I always look forward to my birthday every year because it means a lot to me. And I usually spend the birthday with my close friends.
&On my birthday, we are used to holding a party where we sing and dance together . In order to make every birthday unforgettable. We often bake cakes by ourselves. What’s more, it is very interesting for us to play &various games such as playing cards, playing computer games ,and
&watching &videos.
&The most exciting moment is receiving gifts given by my friends . My favorite present is a book about how to make progress from Lucy. It is such a useful book that I can learn not only confidence but also patience. It is meaningful both for my study and life.
& Birthday plays &an important part in our daily life. If so, why not try to make it colorful and meaningful?
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)假设你是李华,你的笔友tom在美国给你发了一封电子邮件想了解你们学校的课外活动情况请你以根据他的电子邮件
假设你是李华,你的笔友tom在美国给你发了一封电子邮件想了解你们学校的课外活动情况请你以根据他的电子邮件
要点如下:活动时间每天下午三点半倒五点活动形式 自由参加兴趣小组(数学。计算机,英语,歌唱。舞蹈等)最受欢迎的活动 球类运动。英语角活动效果 促进了学习,学生纷纷参加
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Julia 来信告诉你想和几个同学开一家网上书店,并想征求你的意见的英语作文15O字就行!要求原稿…
假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Julia 来信告诉你想和几个同学开一家网上书店,并想征求你的意见的英语作文15O字就行!要求原稿…
1、表明赞成的态度并说明好处… 2提一些建议
高中生们最瞧不起的就是那种整天没事找事要和老外联系的所谓进步青年,比如李华,写通知他干,提意见他干,组织活动他干,演讲比赛他干,我嘞个去
提问者 的感言:你就是当代的活雷锋,太感谢了!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家假如你是李华,你的美国网友Tom想要了解一下你所在学校的校园布局,…书面表达及范文_高中_英语学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
假如你是李华,你的美国网友Tom想要了解一下你所在学校的校园布局,…书面表达及范文
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
假如你是李华,你的美国网友Tom想要了解一下你所在学校的校园布局,…书面表达及范文
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 22:30:50
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)
假如你是李华,你的美国网友Tom想要了解一下你所在学校的校园布局,请你根据下面的简图给他写一封e-mail,描述一下你的学校,并简单表达你对学校的情感。
注意:1. 词数100字左右;
2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3. 开头语和结束语已为你写好,不计入总词数。
How are you and I miss you! I’d like to introduce the layout of my school to you. _________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Best wishes!
Li HuaDear Tom,
How are you? I miss you. I’d like to introduce the layout of my school to you.
Entering the campus, you will step on the main path leading through the whole campus. On the left of the crossroads is located the modern laboratory building while our splendid teaching building is on the right where we have fascinating lessons every day. At the end of the main path, the library on the left greets you and the gym is on the opposite side. Happily, we do sports after class in the football field which is between the library
the basketball court faces the football field across the main path.
I love my school with students working hard to realize their dreams and teachers training us like our parents. Provided you can visit my school some day, I will show you around it.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 假如你叫李华 的文章

随机推荐