【电大】14年网考复习资料之大学英语(B)统考实考题大学英语(B)统考实考题 1
第一部分:交际用语(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)
此部分共有5个未完成的对话,针对每个对话中未完成的部分有4个选项,请从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
1. ―Did you use to play the piano?
A. yes, I do
B. No, I didn’t
C. Yes, I play it everyday
D. No, I do
2. ―I’m going to Beijing next week, you know, it’s one of the most beautiful cities in China.
A. Enjoy yourself
B. It’s a pleasure
C. Good luck
D. Very good
3. ―Hi, is Mary there, please?
A. Hold on. I’ll get her. B. No, she isn’t here. C. yes, she lives here
D. Yes, what do you want?
4.― Are you getting a new flat this year?
― ______ I can’t afford to pay my bills, let alone buy a new flat.
A. Without question.
B. You must be joking.
C. Good idea!
D. Are you sure?
5.― I was worried about my math, but Mr. Brown gave me an A.
― __________
A. Don’t worry about it.
B. Congratulations! That’s a difficult course.
C. Mr. Brown is very good.
D. Good luck to you!
第二部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题3分,满分30分)
此部分共有2篇短文,每篇短文后有5个问题。请从每个问题后的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
There was once an ant that was very thirsty. It ran here and there looking for some water but could not find any. Then suddenly, when the ant was almost ready to die of thirst, a large drop of water fell on it. The ant drank the water, which saved its life. The water was actually a tear from a young girl who was crying. Because of her sadness, the tear had magical qualities and suddenly the ant could speak the language of human beings. The ant looked up and saw the young girl sitting in front of a
正在加载中,请稍后...电大2014年7月期末考试 英语I(1) 试卷代号:2204试题57
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
电大2014年7月期末考试 英语I(1) 试卷代号:2204试题57
试卷代号:2204;第一部分交际用语(共计10分,每小题2分);1-5题:阅读下面的小对话,判断答语是否恰当,恰;【Wrong).并将答案写在答题纸上;1.-whereareyoufrom?;-lamfromParis.;A.RightB.Wrong;2.-Wouldyoulikeacupoftea;-No,I’mfine,thanks.;A.RightB.
试卷代号:2204第一部分交际用语(共计10分,每小题2分)1-5题:阅读下面的小对话,判断答语是否恰当,恰当的选A(Right),不恰当的选B【Wrong).并将答案写在答题纸上。1.- where are you from?- l am from Paris.A.Right
B.Wrong2.- Would you like a cup of tea?- No, I’m fine, thanks .A.Right
B.Wrong3.- London is a bit less modern than Shanghai.- I agree with you. I think London is just as modern as Shanghai.A.Right
B.Wrong4.- Shall we ask my friends to play guitar?- Yes, let’s.A.Right
B.Wrong5.- Hello, could I speak to Doctor Brad Jennings, please?- This is Brad Jennings speaking.A.Right
B.Wrong 第二部分词汇与结构(共计40分,每小题2分)6-25题:阅读下面的句子,从A.B.C三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题纸上写出所选的字母符号。6. Thank you for replying ____ my e-mail.A.to
C.from7.I like sitting in the cafes, ____ the newspapers and ____ people .A.read, watch
B.reading, watching
C.read, watching8. I can hear the noise from cars ________.A. in night
B. at night
C. at evening9. You can ask questions about any detail _____ to this meeting.A. relate
B. to relate
C. relating10.Do you need any rice? I can get some ____ you _____ the supermarket.A. to, from
B. for, to
C. for, from11. CDo you come here ______?- Yes, I’m a member of the health club. I come twice a week to swim.A. much
C. soon12.
C Look, I’m getting too fat. I must do more exercise.- ___________A. Yes, you should work out.
B. Yes, you should watch out.C. Yes, you should run out.13. CWould you like something to drink?- _____________, please.A. Two cups of waters
B. Two cup of watersC. Two cups of water14. I don’t like the weather here. It’s often _______.A. depressing
B. depressed
C. depressive15. I _____ reading novels _____ watching movies. I like my own imagination when I read them.A. would rather, than
B. prefer, to
C. prefer, than16. I usually have breakfast ____ about a quarter past seven.A. at
C. pair17. I have a reservation for a _____ room.A.double
C.pair18. The microwave oven isn’t working at the moment, but I’ll repair _____ soon.A.it
C.some19. CHow long does the bus?-About half an hour.A.spend
C.use20. CCan I use the cooker in the kitchen?-Sorry, you ______.A.cannot
B.can not
C.cant21. How _____ time are you going to spend with me?A.many
C.much22.You need to make an appointment with a doctor before the doctor ____ you.A. tests
B.examines
C. looks23.Who’s going to _____ the washing-up?A. do
C.make24. They will meet again ____ tonight.A.them
B.themselves
C. each other25. Banks open _____ Monday
____ Friday.A. from, to
B. between, to
C.from, and第三部分句型转换(共计15分,每小题3分)26-30小题:根据括号里的提示或利用括号里的词语改写下列句子,并将答案写在答题纸上。26. The nurse has lunch between 12.00 and 1.00 pm.(改为否定陈述句)27.
I have to go to work that day.(改为一般疑问句)
28. He is interested in learning English.(用What 对划线部分提问)
29.Jane will go to Japan on duty for about five days.(用how long 对划线部分提问)30.You can’t
wait here.(改为祈使句)第四部分
阅读理解(共计20分)31-35题:阅读下列短文,从A.B.C三个选项中选出一个正确答案,并在答题纸上写出所选
的字母符号。(共计10分,每小题2分)Xiaoyan:
Okay, Polly, what TV programmes do you like?Polly:
Well, I don’t like serious programmes, but I always watch the late news.Xiaoyan:
Yes, the news is Okay, but I like serious programmes. I like documentaries. I don’t understand English comedy. Do you like nature programmes?Polly:
Yes. I do. Is there a nature programme this evening?Xiaoyan:
Yes. Australian Nature at half past seven. Polly:
OK. When does it finish?Xiaoyan:
At half past eight. I like watching London Lives. It’s starting now. There’s real English in it.Polly: OK. I’ll turn it on.31.Xiaoyan and Polly are talking about TV programmes.A.Right
B.Wrong32. Xiaoyan likes sports.A.Right
B.Wrong33.Polly likes nature programmes.A.Right
B.Wrong34. Australian Nature lasts an hour and a half.A.Right
B.Wrong35.Xiaoyan wants to watch London Lives because she can learn real English from it.A.Right
B.Wrong 36-40小题:阅读下列短文,根据短文内容判断其后的句子是正确(Right)还是错误( Wrong).并在答题纸上写出所选的字母符号。(共计10分,每小题2分)I am Carlos. I am from America, but I love Italian food. I have to take the orders and serve the food. I have two free evenings a week. But I always have to work on Friday and Saturday evenings when the restaurant is busy. The wages are not good, but I am nice to customers so I get a lot of tips. I am permanent so I get holiday pay- three weeks a year. I go back to America and I see my family. There I don’t have to serve food C my mother serves me!36. Carlos is a ______.A.big restaurant owner
C. waiter37.
Carlos likes _____ food.A.Italian
B.British
C. American38. Carlos works _________.A.in the daytimes
B.in the evenings
C. at lunchtime39. The restaurant is usually busy _________.A.on Friday and Saturday afternoons
B.on Friday and Saturday eveningsC. every day40. Carlos gets __________.A.holiday pay
B.no tips from the customersC. good wages第五部分翻译(共计15分,每小题3分)41-45题:英译汉。将下列英文句子翻译成中文,并将答案写在答题纸上。41.
John is more interested in reading than I am.42.
I have an English class four times a month.43.
What about taking a photo?44.
The temperature doesn’t below 5 degrees in spring here.45.
The bed is not comfortable enough.答案百度搜索“零号床”< 包含各类专业文献、文学作品欣赏、中学教育、外语学习资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、专业论文、应用写作文书、电大2014年7月期末考试 英语I(1) 试卷代号:2204试题57等内容。
 电大2014年7月期末考试 英语I(1) 试卷代号:2204试题_教学案例/设计_教学研究_教育专区。电大英语试题答案 试卷号:2204 试卷代号:2204 第一部分交际用语(共计 10...  电大2014年7月期末考试_英语I(1)_试卷代号:2204试题_教育学_高等教育_教育专区。含有答案电大英语试题答案 试卷号:2204 试卷代号:2204 第一部分交际用语(共计 10...  电大英语I(1)2014年7月试题_教育学_高等教育_教育专区。电大英语1(1)试卷,试卷代号:2204 第一部分交际用语(共计 10 分,每小题 2 分) 1-5 题:阅读下面的...  责任教师 谢燕华 ] 试卷代号:2204 中央广播电视大学
学年度第一学期“开放专科”期末考试 各专业 英语 I(1) 试题 2005 年 1 月注意事项...  I&#39;ll call the plumber today. 试卷代号:2204 中央广播电视大学
学年度第一学期“开放专科”期末考试 英语工(1) 试题答案及评分标准 (供参考) ...  电大英语期末考试题__卷号2204[1]_英语考试_外语学习...试卷代号:2204 中央广播电视大学
学年度...7.I have to go now.I have to pick__ C _...  试卷代号:2205 国家开放大学(中央广播电视大学)2014 年春季学期“开放专科”期末考试 英语 I(2) 试题 第一部分 交际用语(共计 10 分。每小题 2 分) 1―5 ...  I am writing in response to the advertisement in...试卷代号:2204 中央广播电视大学
学年度...“开放专科”期末考试 英语工(1) 试题答案及评分...  期末考试】 英语 I(1) 试题 2009 年 1 月答案 第一部分 交际用语 1.A 2...试卷代号: 年 7 月 【中央电大
学年度第二学期“开放...国家开放大学(中央电大)2014年7月英语I(1)试题_中华文本库
第1页/共4页
文本预览:
试卷代号: 2204
国家开放大学(中央广播电视大学)2014年春季学期“开放专科”期末考试
2014 年7月
一、将你的学号、姓名及分校(工作站)名称填写在答题纸的规定栏
内。考试结束后,把试卷和答题纸放在桌上。试卷和答题纸均不得带 出考场。监考人收完考卷和答题纸后才可离开考场。
二、仔细读懂题目的说明,并按题目要求和答题示例答题。答案一 定要写在答题纸的指定位置上,写在试卷上的答案无效。 三、用蓝、黑圆珠笔或钢笔答题,使用铅笔答题无效。
第一部分交际用语(10分) 1-5小题:阅读下面的小对话,从 A SB.. C 三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项,并 在答题纸上写出所选的字母符号。(每题2分,共10分) 1.一 Where are you from'?
一 I am from Paris.
A. Right B. Wrong
2.-Would you like a cup of tea?
一 No,I'm fine,thanks.
3.一London is a bit less modern than Shanghai. 一 I agree with you. I think London is just as modern as Shanghai. A. Right 4.一 Shall we ask my friends to play guitar?
一 Yes,let's.
a.一 Hello,could I speak to Doctor Brad Jennings,please? -This is Bad Jennings speaking.
第二部分词汇与结构(40分}
6-25 小题:阅读下面的句子和对话,从A、B、C三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的是佳选
项,并在答题纸上写出所选的字母符号。(每题2分,共40分)
6. Thank you for replying_my email.
7. I like sitting in the cafes,_the newspapers and_people.
A. read,watch C. read,watching
B. reading,watching
8. 1 can hear the noise from cars
A. in night
B. at night
C. at evening
9. You can ask questions about any detail_to this meeting.
C. relating
B. to relate
10.Do you need any rice? I can get some
A. to,from
C. for,from
you B.for, to
the supermarket.
11.一 Do you come here
一 Yes,I'rn a member of the health club. I come twice a week to swim
八. miI c h
12.一 Look,I'm getting too fat.
must do more exercise.
A. Yes,you should work out
C. Yes, you should run Out. 13 .一 Would you like something to drink? please.
八.Two cups of
B. Yes, you should watch out.
B. Two cup of waters
C. Two cups of water
14. I don'tlike the weather here. It's often
A. depressing
C. depressive
B. depressed
reading novels_watching movies. I like my own imagination
when I read them.
A. would rather, than
B. prefer, to
C. prefer,than
16. I usually have breakfast A 。at C 。 on 17. 1 have a reservation for a A. double C. pair
about a quarter past seven. B. for
room. B. couple
18. The microwave oven isn't working at the moment,but I'11 repair A.it
C. some 19.一 How long does the bus
一About half an hour. A. spend
第1页/共4页
寻找更多 ""2014年电大远程网络教育大学英语B统考题库试卷6_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2014年电大远程网络教育大学英语B统考题库试卷6
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢2014年9月大学英语B统考&电大&网院网考报名注意事项
2014年第一场考试时间9月13-16日,每天考5场,90分钟/场。如果学生是通过平台自己报名的时间为6月11日9:00-6月30日17:00,先就报名选择的时间,场次,地点上分析。
考试时间上选择为后2天(9月15-16日),最好不要选择第一天(9月15号),相对来说第一天考试的同学遇到的新题会比较多,这会让后面考试的同学有机会得到更新内容,而每天的新题都会有汇总,为了让自己准备的更加充分,所以考试时间建议往后选择。
考试的地点建议不要选择市中心或大型教学点,这些考点都很严格,当然如果准备的足够充分,也没问题。如果对自己不是特别有信心,可能会有一点小动作建议还是选择郊区或偏远的考点。关于考点的选择上也可以请教自己的学长们,相信他们能给你提供参考意见。
考试的场次选择下午,这样如果上午出现了什么新的题目,你也可以得到其他同学的反馈,下午考试准备上也能比较充裕。
大学英语B统考9月公开QQ群号
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 2014电大英语统考 的文章

随机推荐