求十算命不求人看手相面相伴奏QWQ

【新生】八月九号分班考,十四到十九号军训好怕怕求安慰qwq_桂林市宝贤中学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,264贴子:
【新生】八月九号分班考,十四到十九号军训好怕怕求安慰qwq
要死了知识全忘了╭(°A°`)╮
(°ー°〃)要死了要死了好怕怕
正好我们第二阶段补课开始,笑看军训
笑看军训 第二加一
我在想分班考试的题难不难?
祝你们幸福
凛遥党伐开心
宗凛党看着你之前是凛遥2333凛凛美如画
好吧同为新生握个爪听说桂电的分班考都很难请问宝贤的呢
题海战术才是硬道理,话说我就是这样考进去的,我现在简直不敢相信以前的战斗力了,同新生,话说军训好怕
军训的话,只要在晚上唱歌就可以出去跑三圈
然而军训比前面那个重要。因为分班考最后并没有什么卵用
军训还不是最重要的,就看你分到哪个班是谁教,我们初一是赵乾
分班考并不能证明什么(。)听说我们年级分班考第三现在也就100多,安心啦。好好准备军训吧。
QAQ一起努力吧
分班考还是要考好的虽然不会分重点班但是还是有用的 军训刚开始几天可能会觉得不适应很累想回家 4天后就会很舍不得教官 所以好好珍惜
这几天温度较高 而且每年都会有军训下雨的情况 所以又要防中暑又要防感冒 而且宿舍是没有热水的 所以祝你们平安
恩,要自己清理厕所那时候我们宿舍还看到了一坨干的……算了算了
同时新生我也好怕怕嘤嘤嘤
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或求 君が生まれた日 的伴奏qwq_百度知道
求 君が生まれた日 的伴奏qwq
提问者采纳
附件已上传希望他是你所需的资源如果可以的话望采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求三篇英语作文~最好快一点~谢谢各位亲~六十多字就行了不用很多的~现场等!!QWQ_百度知道
求三篇英语作文~最好快一点~谢谢各位亲~六十多字就行了不用很多的~现场等!!QWQ
最好是与寒假有关的~救救我吧~
提问者采纳
另外, we should restrict the keeping the pets to some area.  Keeping pets
饲养宠物  Some people think that keeping pets is a good thing。尽管(我们)同时要使它们少受伤害, there are many reasons, I don&#39.  我的观点是我们应该有养宠物的爱好,(养宠物)是一个应该拥有的爱好. In addition. I don&#39. While at the same time making them harmless。他们说. They also claim that pets make lives more colorful and entertaining for both women and men,and I could enjoy very wonderful TV programmes。  My own point of view is that we should had the hobby of keeping pets. They say that it is an hobby which should had,because I could had something tasty to eat during the Spring Festival,并给男人和女人带来更多趣味。他们也声称养宠物可以使生活更加多彩.  有些人认为养宠物是一件美好的事情,and I could enjoy very wonderful TV programmes. When I was young I liked it very much, tht like it now. I don&#39.  A rainy day
一个下雨天  To tell you the truth,I also could had much free time during which I could did something It like the Spring Festival at all,too,I also could had much free time during which I could did something It like the Spring Festival at all, I don't like it now,too,because I could had something tasty to eat during the Spring Festival. When I was young I liked it very much  My Spring Festival
我的春节  To tell you the truth,我们应该禁止在某些区域内养宠物
谢谢!!非常感谢!!!你是我的救命恩人啊!!!~~~不过,为什么有两篇是一样的啊?
对不起!!这是我以前的作文!!我复制过来的时候,复制错了!!(·—·)///~~A rainy day
一个下雨天This morning,I woke up with a start: my clock was alarming. Unwillingly opened my eyes, I found it was 6:30 already.Nevertheless, the room was very gloomy, for it was raining outside. What a cold day! How comfortable it would be if I could stay in bed for the whole day, reading a favourite book in the sound of rain. But, I did have to go to work.
A busy day is beginning ……
提问者评价
谢谢谢谢!!!!!~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语翻译QWQ_百度知道
求英语翻译QWQ
I consider advice the most valuable thing in the world,&His frineds thought about this for a minutes.When you give somebody good advice,&quot,&quot!&sReally,Again Jack replied without hess,and now you say that it is the most worthless thing in the world,it is the most worthlesI consider advice the most worthless thing in the worldJack sat drinking coffee and talking with some of his old frineds,Jack,you will see that I am not joking.&quot,&&quot.What do you consider to be the most valuablanswered Jack,advice is the most valuable thing in the world.&You must be joking,Jack.But when you give a person advice andWell.&quot!How can it be both the most worthless?”Jack answereAnd what do you consider the most worthless thing in the world,but you have said nothingif you think about the matter carefully,and that I am quite right,&quot.One of the things they discussed was the difference betweem one person's sense of values and another&#39,and then one of then asked him.After some minutes,one of Jack'saiWell?&quot,&quot?&&quot,and he takes it!A minutes ago you said that advice is the most valuable thing in the world
提问者采纳
“我认为建议是世界上最有价值的东西。你认为世界上最有价值的东西吗,他并不需要它,它是世界上最没有价值的东西!怎么能是最没有价值的呢。几分钟后!”他的一个朋友说。但是当你给人建议?”“嗯,你是一个聪明的人,你一定是在开玩笑!一分钟前你说的建议是世界上最有价值的东西,然后一个接着问他,”杰克回答说,“我认为世界上最没有价值的是建议,我很正确,“你认为世界上最没有价值的东西是什么。“杰克,他听取了建议,但是在这个问题上你什么也没说杰克坐着喝咖啡,你会发现我不是在开玩笑。”他的朋友想了一分钟,那就是世界上最有价值的东西。他们讨论的一件事是一个人和另一个人的价值观的差别:“杰克,现在你说它是世界上最没有价值的东西,和他的一些旧的朋友,杰克的一个的朋友对他说?”杰克又没有犹豫了一会儿回答道?”杰克毫不犹豫地回答说。”“真的吗。当你给别人好的建议:“如果你仔细思考这个问题
提问者评价
谢谢wwwwwwwww
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 十面相小说 的文章