为您推荐:
英语听力的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人教版九年级上册英语_人教版九年级上册英语课本听力教材下载-悦考网英语课堂
您的位置&>&>&>&人教版九年级上册英语
初中英语:
悦考网英语课堂 人教版九年级上册英语听力:Boy: Hi,Tina.You look stressed out.Tina: I am.I had a bad morning.Boy: Really?What happened?
悦考网英语课堂 人教版九年级上册英语听力:Activity 1b.Listen and match the inventions with the dates.Alice:Life must hace been difficuit when you were akid.
悦考网英语课堂 人教版九年级上册英语听力:1b Listen and complete the sentences conversation 1 Boy: I'd like to work outside.
悦考网英语课堂 人教版九年级上册英语听力:listen. where would Sam and Gina like to go on vacation? why? fill in the chart Sam:Look at those travel posters. I'd love to go on a vacation
悦考网英语课堂 人教版九年级上册英语听力:Betty: Oh, look. There's the new Cool Kids CD.Tony: The Cool Kids? Do you like them?
悦考网英语课堂 人教版九年级上册英语听力:Girl1: Whose volleyball is this?Boy1: It must be Carla’s. She loves volleyball.Girl1: How about this toy car?
悦考网英语课堂 人教版九年级上册英语听力:Unit 4 What would you do?音频课本朗读.Girl 1: Hey,did you see this newspaper article? An old man had a million
悦考网英语课堂 人教版九年级上册英语听力:Unit 3 Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes.音频课本朗读.Woman: So, what are you doing this afternoon,Anna?
悦考网英语课堂 人教版九年级上册英语听力:Unit 2 I used to be afraid of the dark.音频课本朗读.Mario: Yeah,it is.It's Bob!Hey,guys,it's Bob!I haven't seen you for four years.
悦考网英语课堂 人教版九年级上册英语听力:Unit 1 How do you study for a test.音频课本朗读.Boy 1: Hey gang.There's a big test on Tuesday.I really need some help.Can you tell me how you study for a big t【点拨】(2014秋开学)人教版九年级英语上册(MP3英语听力下载)&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
【点拨】(2014秋开学)人教版九年级英语上册(MP3英语听力下载)
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355