求I-i doser mp3的MP3

音频毒品&音频毒品mp3完整版
音频毒品,英文名称I-Doser,也可以称做“听的Mp3毒品”。它主要通过控制情绪的α波、使人处于清醒和梦幻之间的θ波以及令人紧张和兴奋的β波等各种频率,可以使人进入幻觉状态。目前此种“毒品”,主要在韩国互联网上迅速扩散。近日在我国某些网站论坛上也已经出现了这种“音频毒品”的下载链接,并迅速被传播。
这个称之为“I-Doser”的音频文件,最早源于意大利,目前正通过互联网迅速扩散。韩国“NAVER”
搜索引擎结果显示:韩国网站上最早出现“I-Doser”内容介绍的网页时间为日,至日,已经多次转载。其中2009
年2月3日至2月20日,6个网页显示了该内容;日至2月20日,韩“CAFE”社区共有14篇个人博客有该内容介绍;2009年2月
13日至2月18日,韩国“NAVER”个人博客上有7篇相关介绍内容;日,韩国“NAVER”网站“知识”栏有4篇相关内容介绍;日,韩国“NAVER”网站“VEDIO”栏目附有1个音频资料;此外韩“联合社”和《朝鲜日报》中文网站上有对此内容的介绍。中文网站上截止日,通过“谷哥”搜索,只有3个网页。分别为韩《朝鲜日报》中文网站相关内容,及环球论坛和“中文业界咨询站(CNbet)”网站从《朝鲜日报》转载的相关内容。
 该“毒品”的原理是,刺激脑电波中使内心平静的α波长(7~13Hz)以及有紧张、兴奋效果的β波长(14~30Hz)等,从而引发心理变化。该网站主张说,这和能刺激脑电波、提高注意力,一度备受欢迎的可提高成绩的机器原理相同。
  韩国某网站日推出73种I-Doser
MP3文件,并细分为消除不安情绪、消除抑郁情绪、类似毒品、镇静剂、和促进性欲等十大类别。
  类似毒品的类别共有28个文件,提供可以体验吸入可卡因、海洛因和大麻等毒品后的感觉。点击相应文件,就传出可以使人出现类似吸毒幻觉的10~45分钟频率。
据网站发言人声称,这些音频毒品都是经过数十次临床试验的产品,非常安全,在海外已经卖到数十美元。通过调节脑电波,可以出现同等于吸毒后的状态,但是时间只有吸毒所持续的十分之一,因此不会中毒。
 这个音频毒品是一个5分钟的MP3音乐文件,同时还附加了可称之为“处方说明”的文本文件。上面写着:“应该戴上耳机,双手整齐地放在一起,闭上眼睛听”。
  按照指示方式去做后,反复听到“嘟——”的单调的机械音,时高时低,好像接受听力检查一样。
  很多网民对在网络上不断传播的这个“药”感兴趣。被称作“I-doser”的这个“听的药”共分为10项(73种)。除了抗抑郁剂、镇定剂、止痛药、兴奋剂、安眠药之外,能产生饮酒和服用毒品、壮阳药效果的“Alcohol”、“LSD”、“Cocaine”等药尤其受欢迎。
  免费提供听的“MP3毒品”的I网站自日开设以来,在短短6天时间里登载了150多条使用后记,每条的浏览次数高达100至1000多次。但是,网站根本没有介绍是谁、如何开发以及是否经过医学验证等问题。
 这种“听的毒品”从2008年开始在意大利等海外网站上流行起来。据说是该药出处的海外I英文网站宣传称:“一家值得相信的公司开发了这个药,多数经过了专家的临床试验,是值得信赖的产品。”药价为每个文件3至56美元。
  但是,该网站没有公开开发该药的公司名称和临床试验结果等资料。可以说,完全是“真相不明”。警方主张说,无法加以制裁。韩警察厅网络恐怖应对中心有关负责人表示:“不是毒品,也不是淫秽物,很难认为其触犯了现行法律。”
  保健福利家庭部精神健康增进科科长?志馨表示:“如果根据《国民健康增进法》认定其为没有得到医学验证的夸张广告,就可以加以制裁。”
 有关专家表示:“这一主张虽然像模像样,但可信度很低。”延世医疗院精神科教授南宫锜表示:“单方面从外部受到特定刺激时脑电波会改变的主张完全没有医学根据。”建国大学医学院神经精神科教授夏智贤斩钉截铁地说:“完全是安慰剂(placebo)效应。”越是容易轻信别人的话而且敏感的人,越容易自我催眠。网站上写道:“药效持续的时间只是毒品的十分之一到五分之一,因此没有中毒的危险。”但专家对此表示:“这根本没有经过科学验证。”
 网民们在体验网络毒品后,纷纷在该网站留言,勾起网友的好奇心。
  (一)
  一位网友称,一开始以为没什么效果,但开始从脚尖涌上一股寒气,非常清爽,倦意顿时全无。
  但也有不少网友提出副作用和中毒性。网友“OK”表示,听了十几次就感觉头非常疼。还有一位网友也表示头疼。
  另一位网友称,它会让人疯掉。为了看(在幻觉中看到的)绝世美女,只能再去听。
  (二)
  体验音频毒品的人不断在网上发帖介绍亲身感受,而希望亲自体验的网友也在迅速增多。不少人担心会让人中毒,但目前还没有整治的法律依据。
  (三)
  韩国警方负责人表示,首先将进行调查,然后再制定对策。
  2008年7月,意大利也曾出现I-Doser,但由于不含毒品成份,而是利用频率,很难证明其违法性。
  (四)
  有网友表示只听到一些类似拉锯声的噪音,会头疼。而专家则表示因应每个环境的不同而听到的效果也不同,至于这种音频毒品是否会对人有伤害,目前还没有正确和权威的消息公布。
免责声明:因本音频频引发的一切精神性依赖后果本人概不负责!下载链接:
以下是完整的专辑
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。> I-Doser Premium
请选择您要上传的头像图片,完成后关闭此弹框即可。
&&&&您所提交的评论已被保存,登录后即可发表
&&&&您已经选择过了。
应用大小:86 MB
类别:娱乐
当前版本:3.6
语言:英语
运行环境:需要 iOS 5.1.1 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
下载此APP的用户也下载
简介:80% OFF FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME TO SUPPORT T...
I-Doser Premium应用说明
80% OFF FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME TO SUPPORT THE NEW VERSION!Don't be fooled by the cheap imitations out there! We are the REAL DEAL!Nearly 100 highly advanced binaural brainwave doses available and managed through I-Doser Cloud!Universal. Works across all your iOS devices, is RETINA, iPhone 6 Updated, iPad and iPad mini compatible! is the Industry Leader in Binaural Brainwave Technology. Using proven, safe, and scientific methods of synchronizing your brainwaves, a simulated state can be achieved through the use of the I-Doser Player Application for the iPhone and iPad.The ONLY binaural simulator to offer integrated ambient soundscape custom tailored to each and every simulation.The ONLY binaural simulator that allows you to SlipStream Doses.The ONLY binaural simulator to offer real-time tuning. Fine tune your experience in real-time, on the fly, for the best results possible!The ONLY binaural simulator to offer integrated guides and methods to guarantee success!The ONLY binaural simulator to offer in app purchases!Reach a state previously only achievable through recreational or prescription methods.I-Doser is the only on-the-go mobile brainwave modification tool based on proven and effective sequencing. All you need is your headphones.
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
||||||||||||||||||||
iTunes分类排行榜
||||||||||||||||||
京公网安备98
APP111苹果园为用户提供苹果游戏软件介绍,视频,攻略,评测,iphone6游戏,iphone5s游戏下载
iphone5软件下载,ipad mini软件,ipad游戏,最新最全的限时免费游戏信息
00:58:01.769---- 00:58:01.800----31.2001Now in your cart
Our POWERFUL MP3 DOSE PACKS are INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will be emailed a download link instantly upon order approval. This is the fastest and easiest way to begin your binaural simulated experience. We are the ONLY OFFICIAL dealer of I-Doser brand doses.
The Binaural Beat Guide is the ONLY AUTHORIZED guide to using and understanding Binaural Beat products and services. Included in this 40-page downloadable guide is tips and tricks, best practices, advanced usage, methods for getting the best possible results, the history of binaural beats, and much more. This is the perfect companion piece to any of our digital audio, mobile, or computer software products. Now offered as an instant download, this pdf guide is essential for proper dosing and achieving a simulated experience with tips and tricks, I-Dosing Secrets, the EXPERIENCE METHOD, and so much more.
MARIJUANA / COCAINE / OPIUM / PEYOTE Recreational Simulations 1 is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the recreational dose. Our MP3s are mixed and tested with the same quality and process we use for all other I-Doser products. They are the only way to get I-Doser approved MP3 copies of our doses. This is one of out best-selling albums, loaded with four amazing simulated experiences and mixed to perfection.
TRIP / NITROUS RAVE / ABSINTHE Recreational Simulations 2 is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the recreational dose. Our MP3s are mixed and tested with the same quality and process we use for all other I-Doser products. They are the only way to get I-Doser approved MP3 copies of our doses. Experience visual trips, deep relaxation and sedation, and out-of-this-world results with no bad side effects. Take a ride!
AMANITA / AYAHUASCA / THORNAPPLE / OVERDOSE Recreational Simulations 3 EXTREME is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the recreational dose. Our MP3s are mixed and tested with the same quality and process we use for all other I-Doser products. They are the only way to get I-Doser approved MP3 copies of our doses. These are EXTREME doses. Advanced users only.
BUDDER / MOLLY / POPPERS / ROOFIE Recreational Oddities is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as some of world's most interesting recreational experiences. Our MP3s are mixed and tested with the same quality and process we use for all other I-Doser products. They are the only way to get I-Doser approved MP3 copies of our doses. These are true oddities. Advanced users only.
OXY / VICO / ZOLO / DARVO Prescription Simulations 1 is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to a simulated state. Mixed with our sophisticated auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of soundscapes to help your brain induce of state of sedation, euphoria, calm, and dulled. For those seeking calm and extreme sedation. Experience what would normally take a prescription in these off-the-shelf simulations that pack a big punch.
VALIM / XANAK / KLONO / AMBIE Prescription Simulations 2 is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to a simulated state. Mixed with our sophisticated auditory pulses are backtracks of soundscapes to help your soothe your brain. Have euphoric thoughts, be calm, and sleep deeply. For those seeking rest and altered sedation. A great companion to Prescription Simulations 1, add both to your collection today and experience all eight effects.
BROMODRAGONFLY / DHM / OXYMORPHONE / PROMETHAZINE Prescription Simulations 3 EXTREME is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the recreational dose. Our MP3s are mixed and tested with the same quality and process we use for all other I-Doser products. They are the only way to get I-Doser approved MP3 copies of our doses. These are EXTREME doses. Advanced users only.
FIRST LOVE / ECSTASY / EXTEND / ORGASM Sexual Simulations 1 is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to a simulated state. Mixed with our sophisticated auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of soundscapes to help your brain induce of state of warmth, exhilaration, tantrism, and climax. For those seeking Sexual Pleasure and Beyond.
PHEROMONE / ASPHYXIATION / MASOCHIST / MULTIPLEO Sexual Simulations 2 EXTREME is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the recreational dose. Our MP3s are mixed and tested with the same quality and process we use for all other I-Doser products. They are the only way to get I-Doser approved MP3 copies of our doses. These are EXTREME doses. Advanced users only.
QH: Acid / CocaineQH / Ecstasy / Marijuana / Orgasm / Peyote Short beginner doses. 10 minute Quick Hits. This is a collection of 6 doses designed to be the shorter fast-acting digital brain simulations. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to help you achieve a quick hitting simulated drug simulation. Mixed with our advanced auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of sensation, euphoria, ecstasy, relaxation, appreciation, pleasure, and disorientation.
MOLOKO PLUS / SPICE MELANGE / SUBSTANCE D / V Fictional Simulations 1 is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to simulate doses from your favorite movies, books, and games. Mixed with our advanced auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of insanity, precognition, euphoria, and sexuality. This is for the readers, gamers, and movie watchers, willing to enter a deep literary world and truly experience fictional simulations.
BLOODTHISTLE / EPHEMEROL / NEUROIN / SKOOMA Fictional Simulations 2 is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to simulate doses from your favorite movies, books, and games. Mixed with our advanced auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of focus, telekinesis, euphoria, and incoherence. This is for the readers, gamers, and movie watchers, willing to enter a deep literary world and truly experience fictional simulations.
NUKE / NZT / ZYDRATE / JENKEM Fictional Powerhouses is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as some truly intense doses from fiction and lore. Our MP3s are mixed and tested with the same quality and process we use for all other I-Doser products. They are the only way to get I-Doser approved MP3 copies of our doses. These are powerful fiction-based doses.
A-BOMB / BLACK SUNSHINE / DIVINORUM / WHITE CROSSES Designer Simulations 1 is a collection of 4 doses in MP3 format. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to propel you into the deepest reaches of space. Mixed with our advanced auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of the spiritual, euphoria, awareness, and openness. Truly unique simulations unfound anywhere.
AJNA / MULADHARA / SAHASRARA / SWADHISTHANA The Chakra Collection is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to help you achieve true unity with all around you, from body to soul and beyond. Our MP3s are mixed and tested with the same quality and process we use for all other I-Doser products. They are the only way to get I-Doser approved MP3 copies of our doses. These are true raw journey doses. Prepare yourself.
GENESIS / AFTERMATH / HAND OF GOD / GATES OF HADES Sacred Simulations 1 is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to help you journey the heights of heaven and lows of Hades ??? and everywhere in-between. Alternate versions of the popular premium doses from the I-Doser PC Player Program. Mixed with our advanced auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help you feel the Big Bang, repercussion, angelic bliss, and hellfire.
JUICEIT / HGH / ADRENALINE / VICTORY Sports Simulations are 4 sequences designed to help you through every stage of sport. Powerfully affect performance, promote muscle growth and power ups, and perform at maximum potential for the ultimate win. Sport Simulations are a safe and legal way to prepare your body and mind for any endurance battle. Casual workouts, street sports, pro sports, and everything in-between is covered over 4 powerful and complex binaural sequences for use before, during, and after major sport or workout events.
ACTION / ADVENTURE / FIGHTING / RPG / SHOOTERS
exclusive line of game enhancer doses designed to be administered either just before or during a gaming session. Includes enhancement doses for many game types. For casual, moderate, hardcore, or professional gamers ??? each dose is designed to enhance your abilities for a specific game genre. As competitive as social and online gaming is, get the edge and frack your enemy and get those achievements. For hardcore and casual gamers alike.
ASTRAL / OUT OF BODY / LUCID DREAMS / SLEEPING ANGEL Celestial Simulations 1 is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to help you journey beyond the realm of our open eyes. Mixed with our advanced auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of psychotropic, remote viewing, awareness, and zoned bliss. This is for the dreamers and the explorers, willing to project. This is for the deepest sleep, most vivid dreams, and beyond.
INSPIRE / ANTISAD / BRAIN+ / CONFIDENCE Daily Simulations 1 is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to help you with the trials and tribulations of daily life. Mixed with our advanced auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of motivation, contentment, intellect, and assurance. These are the doses you will turn to every day. Powerful, Strong, Effective. Take control of your life by dosing these daily.
CAPSAICIN / HELIUM / SUGARRUSH / ZEROGRAVITY Natural Simulations 1 is a collection of 4 doses. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the intended dose. Our MP3s are mixed and tested with the same quality and process we use for all other I-Doser products. They are the only way to get I-Doser approved MP3 copies of our doses. This collection includes 4 Natural Doses that will help you gently experience natural-occurring effects.
ALPHA / BETA / DELTA / GAMMA / THETA Pure Simulations is a collection of 5 doses: Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, and Theta. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to a simulated state. Mixed with our sophisticated auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of soundscapes to help your brain induce of state of elevation, concentration, divinity, insight, and ability. These are the building blocks of binaural brainwave technology and a great introduction set.
SEE / HEAR / TASTE / TOUCH / SMELL A breakthrough in binaural dosing, I-Doser sense simulations can be used to greatly enhance your daily life. Use one of our intricately designed audio doses prior to having a real-life sense experience. Your brain will be finely tuned so you have a more visceral and intense occasion. Improve life events like concerts, theatre, music, dining, outdoor events, dating, and so much more. Slipstream multiple doses for heightened effects. Take life to the next level.
CONDITION / RESET / ALERT / CALM Dose Enhancers are designed to prepare you for the dosing process or reset after an experience. Using these powerful tracks will adjust your brain for dose acceptance or clear it for a new simulation. Alert and calming doses are included to fine-tune your brain based on current activity. This pack is a must-have for advanced dosers who want the absolute maximum effects. Users report enhanced and more intense experiences when using these specially designed dose enhancers.
BATH SALTS / MEOW MEOW / SIZZURP / KROKODIL Dangerous Doses is for dosers who want to try something outside the norm, with powerful results and intense hits unlike anything you have ever felt. Included are doses that will truly push the limits. These are simulations that cause truly intense simulations. Our MP3s are mixed and tested with the same quality and process we use for all other I-Doser products. They are the only way to get I-Doser approved MP3 copies of our doses.
AFTER AWAKE / FOCUS / UNWIND / LULLABY Years in the making, the Daily Regime Pack is a full days??? worth of dosing. Intended to be used together, at the start, during and end of you day- the daily pack is everything you need to get started with a daily dosing regimen including doses intended to be dosed on a daily basis. Everything you need to get started in daily dosing!. Our MP3s are mixed and tested with the same quality and process we use for all other I-Doser products. They are the only way to get I-Doser approved MP3 copies of our doses.
KAMA SUTRA / TANTRIC / OCONTROL / GENDERIZE The Sexual Exploration MP3s include doses designed to help your explore sexuality, gender and sexuality sessions unlike any other collection of binaural doses. These powerful doses will help you explore sexuality unlike anything you have ever felt. Our MP3s are mixed and tested with the same quality and process we use for all other I-Doser products. They are the only way to get I-Doser approved MP3 copies of our doses.
CLAIRVOYANCE / ESP / PRECOGNITION / TELEPATHY Spirit Science MP3s include everything you need to experiment with the spirit sciences. Explore the vast recess of your mind, space, and the cosmos in one of the most interesting collection of binaural doses ever assembled. Our MP3s are mixed and tested with the same quality and process we use for all other I-Doser products. They are the only way to get I-Doser approved MP3 copies of our doses.
Hands down, I-Doser is the leader in recreational dose simulations. No matter the array of dose collections we produce, the media seems to love the concept of simulating a recreational experience. Binaural brainwaves are certainly safer than actual drug use, and we are all for the innocuous meditation, yogi, and other practices like binaural dosing over any kind of chemical, drug or otherwise experimentation. We do get requests for these kinds of experiences, being we invented the concept, and consider this fulfilled: full on series of subsequent doses that may simulate feeling you get as you travel through the varying stages of a dose binge. Containing truly extreme doses like Hypocretin, Ethylene, Cocaethylene and the popular comedown Crash dose, we give you the safer alternative to a dangerous binge.
Research Chemicals have become a very popular path for psychonauts willing to explore a realm that is somewhat new, and therefore more dangerous. Our refined binaural simulations contain four recreations of very popular research chemicals, all designed towards recreation without immense chemical danger and long-term unknowns. This pack contains simulated experiences based on the popular research chemicals: 2C-I, 25C-NBOMe, BK-2C-B, AL-LAD. Together, these form a collection of truly powerful doses perfect for cutting edge binaural experimenters. Chemical binaural simulation for something truly different.
Meditation is on the rise at an astounding rate. Be it our constant-connected lives or the additional stress the world brings, people all over the world have been achieving amazing results with meditation. For those that do, you know meditation is always better with music. Well, we ask you to throw away the tired spa and rainstorm CDs and truly enhance your meditation with binaurals. This pack contains meditation enhancing sequences that can help you control and achieve better results in every stage of your meditation from Meditative Placement, Control, Pacification, and Completion. If you are either a seasoned user of meditation or yogi, or a newcomer, that pack of refined doses may enhance the results you could already be seeing with proper meditation.
We have a lot of body-conscious users of I-Doser and we get consistent requests for doses that focus more on the body over spirit. With much research, we offer our complex series of Physique doses that include Appetence, Satiation, Slenderize, and Bulk. These daily meditation doses are intended to be used pre or post workout or as physiological meal control agent. They may help you achieve better results for an already disciplined diet and workout regime, or keep you motivated to be as healthy and refined in body as you can potentially be.

我要回帖

更多关于 i doser 免费高速下载 的文章

随机推荐