求一篇初二英语家教关无景点的报告,急急急

职称论文发表-百姓网
更新提示:发现新版本浏览器,一样简单易用,速度提升30%不再显示&&关注百姓微信公众号,尽享快捷刷新、信息推送、抽奖活动等众多微信功能您只需要:1 &用微信“扫一扫”右边的二维码2 &在微信中“关注”我们||||||职称论文发表注册时间:&&&有效信息:0店铺介绍职称论文发表【QQ】毕业论文代写
金牌秘书网:主营,国家级,省级期刊发表,本科、研究生论文协作 专业代写团队,为您解决职称之忧 QQ: 团队创地址:南岸-南岸周边手机也能逛微店关注【职称论文发表】,实时查看Ta的最新消息。您只需要:1 &用微信“扫一扫”右边的二维码2 &在微信中“关注”我们3 &点击公众号菜单“我的百姓-关注的微店”微信“扫一扫”,手机也能逛微店或点此直接查看喜欢本店的百姓还喜欢:反馈建议描述:请填写描述手机号:请填写手机号请填写手机号初二英语作文根据提示写一篇讲述你去杭州旅游经理的小短文.80个词左右.提示:旅游景点的特色、出发时间、交通工具、旅游中做的事以及旅游后的感受.参考词汇:be famous for,places of interest_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初二英语作文根据提示写一篇讲述你去杭州旅游经理的小短文.80个词左右.提示:旅游景点的特色、出发时间、交通工具、旅游中做的事以及旅游后的感受.参考词汇:be famous for,places of interest
初二英语作文根据提示写一篇讲述你去杭州旅游经理的小短文.80个词左右.提示:旅游景点的特色、出发时间、交通工具、旅游中做的事以及旅游后的感受.参考词汇:be famous for,places of interest,arrive,stay forget.
My trip to Hang ZhouWhen I was nine,I have been to Hang Zhou with my family for four days trip in my summer vacation.As my image of Hang Zhou,it’s famous of its beautiful scene and many monuments.In order not to waste our time waiting for the bus,my dad decided to rent a car,in fact,it’s much more convenient during the four days.In this trip,I can’t forget the beautiful scene of West Lake,and I think it’s really a place of interest for its history and background.Even if it was only four days trip,I still had a great time.However,I’m sure that I will stay longer to experience more next time.求一篇英语作文,初二水平,要原创的,急急急_百度知道
which is on the west bank of the Nile. There are about110 Egyptian pyramids in Egypt. The
Great Pyramid was a great job, and it was for the king Khufu. It cost about 100 thousand people 30 years to finish.
The most famous one is
the Great pyramid. It was built about 4500 years ago.6 million great stones. Its hight is 137 meters, and it is made of 2The Egyptian pyramids are one of the Seven Great Wonders in the world
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文,题目为《my favorite book\movie\music》200字左右 我的寒假作业 初二水平 急急急......_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,题目为《my favorite book\movie\music》200字左右 我的寒假作业 初二水平 急急急......
原创的加分
提问者采纳
My favorite movie is Love Me Once More,Mom.This is a moving story about a mother and her son.The son was lost one day and the mother was so worried that she looked for him everywhere,but she couldn't find him.She was very sad and almost went mad.In the end,the son found his mother .But they don't know each other. I cried when I saw the movie .All people say it is so moving.The mother is so great and the son is so lovely.I like the little boy.He makes me strong.I供揣垛废艹肚讹莎番极 learn a lot from the movie.It is my favorite . 可以吗,累~
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语作文 的文章

随机推荐