约书亚记的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&&&&&&&&&约书亚
喜欢看《约书亚》的人还喜欢看
恐怖片《约书亚》剧情介绍
这是一部出色的心理惊悚片,生活在曼哈顿年轻夫妻布拉德(山姆&洛克威尔饰)与艾比(维拉&法梅加饰)迎来了他们第二个孩子,小生命的降生给夫妻俩无比的喜悦,全家人所有的注意力都围绕着她。但是,随着时间的推移,幸福的家庭开始出现诸多奇怪的事故,夫妻关系也出现了裂痕。刚刚出生女婴本来安静可爱,却在半夜无故哭泣,艾比产生的幻觉让她神经衰弱几近崩溃的边缘,整个家庭都被笼罩在一股神秘的力量中。终于布拉德注意到那些可疑的状况都与他们9岁的儿子约书亚 (雅各布&科冈饰)有着关联,这个在学校中被老师夸奖聪明异常的孩子,有着超过同龄人的高智商和成&&百娱影视24小时与您相伴,为您提供约书亚在线观看,约书亚百度影音高清,约书亚电影.百娱影视是您娱乐和学习的好地方!学习和工作疲惫时您可以观看搞笑的喜剧片和综艺片能够缓解压力,增添您的快乐;这里有经典的欧美电视剧和日韩电视剧,标准的中英?日?韩语和清晰的中文字幕, 可以在休闲中学习外语,让您的外语水平得到提高;浪漫的港台剧,让您重温昔日的浪漫情怀。
《约书亚》网友评论求电影Joshua(约书亚)片尾曲&the fly&的歌词_百度知道
求电影Joshua(约书亚)片尾曲&the fly&的歌词
如题。谢谢
.no no noand no one will ever love them nowbut they always wanted somehow to save mewhy oh whyfor pity&#39,they should have saved themselves:you know they didn's sake .;t ever have to love me.部分歌词
提问者采纳
s sake, no, no      But no one will ever love them now   Oh, no      And no one ever will ever   Love them now   Oh;ve saved themselves   Oh;ve saved themselves   but you   you always said I never missed a note   and nobody ever knew me like you do, oh, but you      You always said I never missed a note   I only ever wanted to be with you      I only wanted someone to play   Play, ok   I only ever really wanted to be with you   I only wanted someone to play, play, play, play, play   When I pull the wings off the fly   The fly never wonders why   You know they never really ever had to love me   No, no, but they   They always wanted somehow   To save me   Why, they should's gonna be ok, they should't ever    Have to love me   No, why   For pit&#39, you do      You always said it&#39, oh, but they   They always thought that somehow they could save me  But why oh why   For pity&#39When I pull the wings off of the fly   The fly never wonders why I did it   When I pull the wings off of the fly   The fly never wonders why I did   You know they didn&#39, oh
提问者评价
迟来的答案。谢谢
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
约书亚的相关知识
其他4条回答
t believe anyone elseThey say a secret is something you tell one other personSo I's no secret that our world is in darkness tonightThey say the sun is sometimes eclipsed by a moonYou know I don'cosa one man's no secret that a liar won&#39, we shine like a)(Burning star)(We's lieLook I gotta goYeah I'm telling you , every poet is a thiefAll kill their inspiration and sing about their griefA man will rise (The sky)A man will fallFrom the shear face of love (Tonight)Like a fly from a wall(The sky)(Tonight)Oh yeahIt't see you when she walks in the roomIt's a lot of thingsIf I could I's no secret that a conscience can sometimes be a pestIt're falling from)A man will beg (The sky)A man will crawlOn the shear face of love (Tonight)Like a fly on a wallIt's no secret at allIt'm running out of changeThere&#39.;s no secret that a friend is someone that lets you helpIt&#39.;s no secret that the stars are falling from the skyIt&#39Oh baby childIt&#39. child(Ls no secret that the stars are falling from the skyThe universe exploding 's no secret ambition bites the nails of successEvery artist is a cannibal
好象不是。。
When I pull the wings off of the fly   The fly never wonders why I did it   When I pull the wings off of the fly   The fly never wonders why I did   You know they didn't ever   Have to love me   No, no, no      And no one ever will ever   Love them now   Oh, oh, but they   They always wanted somehow   To save me   Why, oh, why   For pit's sake, they should've saved themselves   Oh, oh, but you      You always said I never missed a note   I only ever wanted to be with you      I only wanted someone to play   Play, play, play   When I pull the wings off the fly   The fly never wonders why   You know they never really ever had to love me   No, no, no      But no one will ever love them now   Oh, oh, but they   They always thought that somehow they could save me   But why oh why   For pity's sake me, they should've saved themselves   but you   you always said I never missed a note   and nobody ever knew me like you do, you do      You always said it's gonna be ok, ok   I only ever really wanted to be with you   I only wanted someone to play, play, play, play   When I pull the wings off of the fly   The fly never wonders why I did it
================================我好想要中文歌词啊……有人翻译吗?
《the fly》歌手:Dave Matthews所属专辑:《约书亚影视原声》发行时间:2007年歌词When I pull the wings off of the fly The fly never wonders why I did it When I pull the wings off of the fly The fly never wonders why I did You know they didn't ever Have to love me No, no, no    And no one ever will ever Love them now Oh, oh, but they They always wanted somehow To save me Why, oh, why For pit's sake, they should've saved themselves Oh, oh, but you    You always said I never missed a note I only ever wanted to be with you    I only wanted someone to play Play, play, play   When I pull the wings off the fly The fly never wonders why You know they never really ever had to love me No, no, no      But no one will ever love them now Oh, oh, but they   They always thought that somehow they could save meBut why oh why   For pity's sake me, they should've saved themselves but you   you always said I never missed a note and nobody ever knew me like you do, you do    You always said it's gonna be ok, ok I only ever really wanted to be with you I only wanted someone to play, play, play, play When I pull the wings off of the fly The fly never wonders why I did it
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电影《约书亚》_百度知道
电影《约书亚》
电影《约书亚》中,约书亚最后自弹自唱的钢琴曲叫什么?
提问者采纳
如果下不到。这首歌在他们的外国论坛上刚刚放出,我邮给你歌名叫,你给我发邮件:Dave Matthews 非常非常好听~我也超喜欢,楼主用GOOGLE可以找到,小男孩的版本土豆网上有下,小男孩的清唱版也非常好听:THE Fly乐队是
提问者评价
找不到啊 那你传给我把 我的
其他类似问题
约书亚的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁敢不敢分享到:
欢迎来到 2013最新动作电影网-浦城县昌盛机械翻译有限公司 !
求最新电影《约书亚》影评新片[约书亚(Joshua)]:9岁男孩对父母的疯狂报复maggie 发布于: 16:15 最近首映和活动少了,有的都是烂片,好片子都搬去纽约作宣传了,但是仍然看了不少好的片子,比如[Once],[Dedication],[Nanny's diaries]..以后陆续介绍. Joshua 个人评分:B+ 文/饼饼 Children can be very crappy! Joshua对爸爸说:“你用不着...电影《约书亚》歌名叫:THE Fly 乐队是:Dave Matthews 非常非常好听~我也超喜欢,小男孩的清唱版也非常好听,小男孩的版本土豆网上有下。 这首歌在他们的外国论坛上刚刚放出,楼主用GOOGLE可以找到! 如果下不到,你给我发邮件,我邮给你。
&给本片打个分数:
影片名称:
状  态:0
影片演员:雅各布?柯冈 山姆?洛克威尔 维拉?法梅加 达拉斯?罗伯特斯
影片分类:对白语言:
发行时间:发行地区:
影视标签:
圣经约书亚记海报/剧照欣赏
圣经约书亚记约书亚 qvod在线观看播放前请
大家正在看
剧情片最近更新

我要回帖