求good day—theclick five gtpfive乐队歌曲总偶

Good Day-The Click Five完整中英文歌词对照_百度知道
Good Day-The Click Five完整中英文歌词对照
提问者采纳
当你正在找某物的时候, you`ll lose your mind Theres always something in your way You`re looking for something you can`t find If you give it up,你将会打断你的思维而且这种事也总是在发生当你正在找某物的时候,你总是无法找到如果你放弃,你总是无法找到如果你放弃,你将会打断你的思维而且这种事也总是在发生你又能说些什么呢,不知应该先做什么或许我将一直呆在床上所以当精神再一次离开了我的思想 一点也没有趣于是 我再一次提醒自己当你正在找某物的时候, you`ll lose your mind There`s always something in your way What can you say,我的精神开始分散我开始徘徊,不知应该先做什么或许我将一直呆在床上所以当精神再一次离开了我的思想 一点也没有趣于是 我提醒自己我提醒自己我再一次提醒自己当你正在找某物的时候,你将会打断你的思维而且这种事也总是在发生你又能说些什么呢,你将会打断你的思维而且这种事也总是在发生你又能说些什么呢, about whats ahead Maybe I`ll just stay in bed Cause it`s no fun to be the one going out of my head So I tell it to myself again You`re looking for something you can`t find If you give it up, you`ll lose your mind There`s always something in your way What can you say, you`ll lose your mind There`s alway something in your way Wem that I need some time Now I`m going strong on Lexapro Doctor says I`m doing fine I`m freaking out about whats ahead Maybe I`ll just stay in bed Cause it&#39?你将拥有快乐的一天一星期前我辞掉了自己的工作告诉自己需要一些时间现在我将变得更加坚强医生说我会很快地恢复我开始徘徊, my mind is gonna blow I`m freaking out,你总是无法找到如果你放弃, you`ll lose your mind There`s always somthing in your way What can you say,你将会打断你的思维而且这种事也总是在发生你又能说些什么呢,你总是无法找到如果你放弃The Click Five ---- Good Day I woke up early in my hotel room Wait for my alarm to go I think about the things I`ve gotta do Damn?你将拥有快乐的一天我不会遗失在碰撞中我意识到这是我唯一意识到的我开始徘徊,你总是无法找到如果你放弃? You`re gonna have a good day Jostling about I couldn`t lose I realized that its the only thing I knew I`m freaking out about whats ahead Maybe I`ll just stay in bed Cause its no fun to be the one going out of my head So I tell it to myself Tell it to myself Tell it to myself agian You`re looking for something you can`t find If you give it up? You`re looking for something you can`t find If you give it up? You`re gonna have a good day You`re gonna have a good day You`re gonna have a good day --------------------------------------------------------五次方乐队----快乐的的一天在旅馆的卧室里我过早的醒来等待着我的闹钟响起我在思考着今天应该完成的事情谴责,不知应该先做什么或许我将一直呆在床上所以当精神再一次离开了我的思想 一点也没有趣于是 我再一次提醒自己当你正在找某物的时候? You`re gonna have good day I quit my job about a week ago Told 's no fun to be the one going out of my head So I tell it to myself agian You`re looking for something you can`t find If you give it up
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求21 guns 木吉他的乐队演奏谱子,green day的,急求大神解答,切记不要gtp格式的!_百度知道
求21 guns 木吉他的乐队演奏谱子,green day的,急求大神解答,切记不要gtp格式的!
green day的,切记不要gtp格式的!求21 guns 木吉他的乐队演奏谱子,急求大神解答!!
5人赞过greenday吧23w七里迷迭稻 10 楼主 2楼操作Intro: Am - F - C - G (x2)Verse.C G AOne?Am F C GAnd you look for a place to hide?Am F C GDoes it take your breath awayF GAnd you feel re in ruinsC G AOne:Am F C GDo you know what't get another tryAm F C GSomething inside this heart has diedF GYou's ever built to lastF GYou&#39,Am F C GWhen it&#39,F C GYou and IAm F C GDid you try to live on your ownAm F C EWhen you burned down the house and home, 21 gunsG FLay down your armsC GGive up the fightC G A5Ore at the end of the roadAm F C GAnd you lost all sense of controlAm F C G And your thoughts have taken their toll F GWhen your mind breaks the spirit of your soulAm F C GYour faith walks on broken glassAm F C GAnd the hangover doesn's not worth dying for?Am F C GDoes the pain weigh out the pride?Am F C GDid someone break your heart inside?F GYou're in ruins, 21 gunsG FLay down your armsC GGive up the fightC G A5One, 21 gunsG F C G Throw up your arms into the sky,F C GYou and IAm F C GWhen you&#39greenday吧楼主 搜索更多【吉他谱】哪位大神有21 guns的吉他谱?Fm GLike a liar looking for forgiveness from a stoneC - G - A - G - F - C - G (x2)F - C - BAm - F - C - G (x2)Am F C GWhen it&#39, 21 gunsG FLay down your armsC GGive up the fightC G AOne?要好听的;t passAm F C GNothing&#39, 21 gunsG F C G Throw up your arms into the skyC G AOne!七里迷迭稻 10 楼主 1楼操作帅Joe镇楼, 21 gunsG F C G Throw up yos time to live and let dieAm F C GAnd you can&#39, 21 gunsG F C GThrow up your arms into the sky?Am F C EDid you stand too close to the fire, 21 gunsG FLay down your armsC GGive up the fightC G AOne.C G AOne
大哥这还不是原版的,早看过了
不要乐队谱,又不看gtp的话,也就这样了
不是这个调的
是D B5 F C 这样的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
木吉他的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求 the pretty reckless的just tonight的GTP乐队总谱_百度知道
求 the pretty reckless的just tonight的GTP乐队总谱
提问者采纳
GTP乐队谱 请查收 记得采纳 谢谢
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
总谱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The Click Five - good day_尤文音乐吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,271贴子:
The Click Five - good day收藏
据说这是个EMO乐队~~偶肿么木有听粗来捏
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或视频: Good Day- The Click Five
分享给好友
Good Day- The Click Five
下载至电脑
用或微信扫一扫,再手机上继续观看
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址: