可以给我我的世界英文版版么

每日一句口语入门:你能帮助我吗?
Can you give me a hand?你能帮助我吗?用法透视 "give a hand"的意思是"出手帮忙",这个句型可用来要求帮助。
支持范例 1. Can you give me a hand? Sure. What do you need?&你能帮我吗?当然,你需要什么?2. Everybody gave a hand, so that the work was finished ahead of schedule. 每个人都帮了忙,因此工作提前完成。 3. He's always willing to give a hand to anyone who asks.任何人有求于他,他总是乐于帮助。
会话记忆 A: Can you give me a hand with the dishes? 你能帮我洗碗吗? B: Sure. Should I wash or dry? 当然。我应该洗还是应该擦干? A: I wash and you'll dry. 我来洗,你来擦干。 B: OK. Let's do it. 好。我们干起来吧 。
相关推荐:
点击下载音频&&Can you give me a hand?你能帮助我吗?用法透视 "give a hand"的意思是"出手帮忙",这个句型可用来要求帮助。 支持范例 1. Can you g...
更多文章推荐
价格:2980.0 学币
价格:1300.0 学币
价格:1650.0 学币
价格:2180.0 学币麻烦可以帮我把里面的英文打出来吗,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
麻烦可以帮我把里面的英文打出来吗,
麻烦可以帮我把里面的英文打出来吗,
42 Peer PelationshipsOVERUSED SKILLMay touch base with too many peers and be overly concerned with m may may invest toomuch in peer relationships at t may be uncomfortable with relationships where everyone' may share sensitive information inappropriately just to sol may get in troble by being tUNSKILLEDNot good at lateral cross- doesn't strile faire bargins or understand what
not a loner,not seen aas a team player,doesn't have the
may withhold resources from th may not respect their functions or disciplines and someh may be very competive,play and maneuver for advantage and
may have a chilling effect on the entire unit because he/she won' may deal with lateral conflict noisily or uncooperatively.您能帮我翻译一下下面的文字成英文吗?
您能帮我翻译一下下面的文字成英文吗?
从我很小的时候,我就对人类创造的各种奇迹很感兴趣。那些伟大的奇观深深的吸引着我。除了欣赏,我也很希望自己也能成为创造这些奇迹的一份子。而现在,我希望通过对对工程的学习,来完成我的心愿。

作为一个理科生,我在之前的各种课程中一直特别注意培养物理等与工程学有关的方面的能力,也掌握了一些基本的绘画技巧。同时,我认为自己也拥有,或是在努力拥有作为一个合格的工程师所需要的创造力和分析思考能力。身为医生的父母告诉我,负责的态度和严谨的精神是一个人能在所处位置出类拔萃的根本。而我也在一直向这方面努力。

在高中,我一直担任班级的宣传委员,积极主动的参与班级工作。同时,我在完成学习任务之余,也积极的参与到很多自主性的研究性学习中去。我参与的两次课题研究都获得了校优秀课题的称号。

香港大学是一所非常优秀的大学,它的工程学在亚洲,甚至在世界上也是非常有名的。它也是我一直向往的地方——不只是为了学习工程学,也是为了在不同的文化氛围中开阔自己的眼界,让自己在未来的社会中更有竞争力。我真心想要进入香港大学,通过它的帮助来实现我的理想,让我成为一个能为社会为国家为人类做出贡献的人。
不区分大小写匿名
From my very early age, I have created a variety of human beings are very interested in miracle. The great wonders of those who are deeply attracted me. In addition to shows, I also want to create these can also become a member of a miracle. And now, I hope that through the study of engineering, to complete my wish. 
Health as a science, before I have been a variety of courses in physical training such as special attention to engineering-related aspects and the ability to grasp some basic painting skills. At the same time, I think it also has its own, or trying to have a qualified engineer, as required by the creativity and analytical thinking. As a medical practitioner, the parents told me that a responsible attitude and spirit of strict a person can simply outstanding location. I have also been efforts in this regard. 
In high school, I have served as members of classes of publicity, pro-active participation in class work. At the same time, I completed while learning task, but also active participation of many independent research to the study. I participated in two research schools have received the title of outstanding issues. 
University of Hong Kong is an excellent university, and its engineering in Asia, even in the world is also very famous. It is also where I have been longing for - not only to study engineering, but also to different cultures in an atmosphere of open their eyes, so that in future more competitive society. I really want to enter the University of Hong Kong, which help to achieve my ideal, let me become a society for the country for people to contribute to humanity.
Powered by Google
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号能帮我翻译一下英语吗谢谢
能帮我翻译一下英语吗谢谢 30
Like most people, I was brought up to look upon life as a process of getting. It was not until in my late thirties that I made this important discovery: giving away makes life so much more exciting. You need not worry if you lack money. This is how I experimented with giving away. If an idea for improving the window display of a nearby store occurred to me, I stepped in and suggested it to the storekeeper. If something interesting happened, the story of which I thought the local Catholic priest could use, I called him up and told him about it, though I am not a Catholic myself.
One discovery I made about giving away is that it is almost impossible to give away anything in this world without getting something back, though the return often comes in a form that is not expected. One Sunday morning the local post office delivered an important letter to my home, though it was addressed to me at my office. I wrote the post office manager a thank-you note. More than a year later I needed a post-office box for a new business I was starting. I was told at the window that there were no boxes left, and that my name would have to go on a long waiting list. As I was about to leave, the post office manager appeared in the entrance. He had happened to hear our conversation. “Wasn’t it you that wrote us that letter a year ago about delivering a special letter to your home?” I said it was. “Well, you certainly are going to have a box in this post office if we have to make one for you. You don’t know what a letter like that means to us. We usually get nothing but complaints.”
和大多数人一样,我在长大的过程中一直把生命看做一个获取的过程。在我不到三十岁的时候,我有了一个重要的发现:馈赠能给生活带来更多的惊喜。不用因为没钱而担心。下面来说说我是如何尝试馈赠。如果一天我路过一个商店,我对它的橱窗展柜的摆放有改进的想法,那么我会走进商店将我的想法告诉店员。如果生活中有一些趣事发生,并且我觉得当地的天主教牧师能用得着的话,我将打电话告诉他,尽管我本人并不是一个天主教徒。
关于馈赠我也发现,在这个世界上当你馈赠之后,一般都会有所回报,尽管这份回报的形式你难以预料。一个周日的早晨,本地的邮局将一封本该寄往我办公室的重要邮件直接寄到我家。事后我给邮局经理写了一些感谢的话。一年多以后,当我的事业刚起步需要邮局信箱的时候,我在窗口被告知暂时没有剩余的信箱了,并且我的名字在一个很长的等待名单之后。当我要走的时候,邮局经理出现在门口,他碰巧听到了刚才的谈话。“是你一年前写信感谢我们把一封重要邮件寄到你家么?”经理问,我说是的。经理接着说,“好吧,你必将得到一个信箱,我们将给你做一个。你可能意识不到一封感谢信对我们多重要,除了抱怨,我们从未得到什么。”
------------------------------------------------
多年之后再次看到这篇文章,很感慨
的感言:呵呵
非常感谢 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
三Like多数人民,我被带来了由在生活的神色决定作为得到的过程。 不是直到在我的30岁末我做了这个重要发现: 给非常使生活更加扣人心弦。 如果您缺乏金钱,您不需要担心。 这是我怎么试验了给。 如果改进的一家附近的商店的窗口显示一个想法发生了给我,我走进来并且建议了它给保管员。 如果事有趣发生,故事我认为地方天主教教士可能使用,我打了电话他和告诉他对此,虽然我不是天主教徒。我做关于给的One发现是给任何东西在这个世界是几乎不可能的,无需让某事回到,回归经常虽则进来没有期望的形式。 一星期日早晨地方邮局提供了一封重要信件到我的家,虽然它对我演讲了在我的办公室。 我写了邮局经理一封感谢信。 更多比一年后我需要我开始的新的事务的一个邮政专用信箱。 我被告诉了在窗口没有箱子,并且我的名字在一份长的候补名单上将必须去。 因为我将离开,邮局经理出现于入口。 他偶然听见我们的交谈。 “Wasn’t它写我们信件前大约提供一封特别信件的一年到您的家的您?我说的”它是。 如果我们必须做一您的, “Well,您在这个邮局一定有一个箱子。 您don’t知道什么信件喜欢手段给我们。 我们通常得到complaints.”
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号能给我发一篇关于毛泽东的英文文章吗?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
能给我发一篇关于毛泽东的英文文章吗?
能给我发一篇关于毛泽东的英文文章吗?
Mao Zedong -- A Great Man in China HistoryMao Zedong,also well known as Chairman Mao,is a great man in human history.His dramatic personal life,his military talent,his artist poems,his political skill,his famous third world classification theory and his dictator's leading style in his later years have influenced generations of people.In order to fully understand the modern history of China,it is indispensable to study the father of the People's Republic of China --Mao's history.The following network resource list attempted to provide a tool for historic scholars,Asian study students and researchers.The list also tried to provide a sketch of Mao's life for people who are interested in and know a little bit of China,Mao Zedong and W.W.II,etc..The network resource list included most of the information found in the internet about his personal life,his thought and theories,his poems and publications,his friends and enemies,the historic event he initiated and participated,his pictures and voices etc..The network resource list also presented the summaries of the resources,and further information search sites as well.Some of links which the resources list followed are written in Chinese GB format,in order to read them,an installation of Chinese web viewer software is required.Mao Zedong was born on the December 26,1893,and died on the September 9,1976 at the age of 83.He was the head of the Chinese Communist Party for forty-one years since the historic ZhunYi meeting (1935) during the Long March.He built the Red Army (Late,referred to the People's Liberation Army),took part in the anti-Japanese War and the civil war in China and finally chased the Nationalists to Taiwan and established the People's Republic of China.He was one of most influential people in the modern China history.The resources list is divided to seven parts,namely,Mao's personal life,Mao's theory and the publication,the major events Mao participated,the end of the Era of Mao Zedong and the miscellaneous,multimedia including the historic voice and the pictures,etc..Finally,the future possible search sites are also listed for the references.这是从下面这个网页找的,他们有很详细的关于毛泽东的介绍,他的生卒、他的一些思想、他的诗词、他的出生地、他的个人生活等等,不知道你具体想要什么方面的文章,你自己看看吧

我要回帖

更多关于 英文版自我介绍范文 的文章

随机推荐