_____ the sports meet will be heldit depends onn the weather. Whether If Whenever That

题号:1 题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案) 本题分数:5内容:_____ we’ll have the sports meet tomorrow depends on the weather.选项:a、When b、 If c、 Whether d、 That题号:2 题型:单选题(请_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
题号:1 题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案) 本题分数:5内容:_____ we’ll have the sports meet tomorrow depends on the weather.选项:a、When b、 If c、 Whether d、 That题号:2 题型:单选题(请
题号:1 题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案) 本题分数:5内容:_____ we’ll have the sports meet tomorrow depends on the weather.选项:a、When b、 If c、 Whether d、 That题号:2 题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案) 本题分数:5内容:John was late for the business meeting because his flight had been ______ by a heavy storm.选项:a、kept b、 stopped c、 slowed d、 delayed题号:3 题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案) 本题分数:5内容:The incident gave ______ to an endless debate on whether genetically modified food can be consumed.选项:a、raise b、 rise c、 arise d、 risen题号:4 题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案) 本题分数:5内容:That they have cheated the boys ______ now clear to us all.选项:a、is b、 are c、 was d、 were题号:5 题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案) 本题分数:5内容:The worn coat reminded the couple ______ the hard times they experienced at the beginning of their marriage.选项:a、for b、 of c、 with d、 to题号:6 题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案) 本题分数:5内容:Sam must be ______ in his bedroom now.He is going to leave for Paris tomorrow.选项:a、deceiving b、 catching c、 attempting d、 packing题号:7 题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案) 本题分数:5内容:If you had to ______ between staying here alone or going with me,what would you do?选项:a、arrange b、 differ c、 select d、 choose题号:8 题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案) 本题分数:5内容:When he heard the good news a(n) ______ smile burst forth on his face.选项:a、abroad b、 board c、 break d、 broad题号:9 题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案) 本题分数:5内容:______ of making progress,my work actually seems to be going backwards.选项:a、In spite b、 In case c、 Including d、 Instead题号:10 题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案) 本题分数:5内容:The building plan was postponed again,and the delay was ______ part due to the heavy rain.选项:a、of b、 in c、 for d、 with
1-5:C D B A B6-10:D D D A B一定正确,听我的没错.. _____________ we’ll go camping tomorrow depends on the weather.
B.Whether
C.That_百度知道
. _____________ we’ll go camping tomorrow depends on the weather.
B.Whether
. _____________ we’ll go camping tomorrow depends on the weather.
B.Whether
提问者采纳
此题还兼顾测试了if和whether的一点区别。结合语境可知句子we’ll go camping tomorrow 所表达的意思属于还未确定的情况:明天我们是否去野营要看天气的。由所给语境可知译文
主要测试主语从句:if不能用来引导主语从句,故此选择whether
其他类似问题
whether的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁题号:1 _____ we’ll have the sports meet tomorrow depends on the weather.选项:a、When b、 If c、 Whether d、 That题号:2 He finally ______ in reaching the top of the mountain.选项:a、achieved b、 managed c、 succeeding d、 enabled题_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
题号:1 _____ we’ll have the sports meet tomorrow depends on the weather.选项:a、When b、 If c、 Whether d、 That题号:2 He finally ______ in reaching the top of the mountain.选项:a、achieved b、 managed c、 succeeding d、 enabled题
题号:1 _____ we’ll have the sports meet tomorrow depends on the weather.选项:a、When b、 If c、 Whether d、 That题号:2 He finally ______ in reaching the top of the mountain.选项:a、achieved b、 managed c、 succeeding d、 enabled题号:3 Sam must be ______ in his bedroom now.He is going to leave for Paris tomorrow.选项:a、deceiving b、 catching c、 attempting d、 packing题号:4 If the money problem can be solved,we would rather ______ with the experiment than give it up.选项:a、go on b、 take on c、 hold up d、 take over题号:5 Some bookshelves have been moved out of this office to make ______ for more computers.选项:a、space b、 place c、 room d、 position题号:6 Most students find it hard to get a good score on the exam as it is more difficult and ______ than they expected.选项:a、skillful b、 experienced c、 cultural d、 complicated题号:7 I’ve been telling her time and again that we can’t ______ another holiday,but she won’t listen.选项:a、spend b、 save c、 afford d、 stress题号:8 If you had to ______ between staying here alone or going with me,what would you do?选项:a、arrange b、 differ c、 select d、 choose题号:9 Scientists are trying to find more ______ ways to make full use of solar energy选项:a、disrespectful b、 casual c、 efficient d、 punctual题号:10 It won’t be long before she ______ living a new life in a foreign country.选项:a、used to b、 gets used c、 gets used to d、 be used to
1-5 CCDAC6-10 DCDCC__will go fishing tomorrow depends on the weather A.if B.whether C.that D.where主语从句中能用where等词吗?为什么?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
__will go fishing tomorrow depends on the weather A.if B.whether C.that D.where主语从句中能用where等词吗?为什么?
__will go fishing tomorrow depends on the weather A.if B.whether C.that D.where主语从句中能用where等词吗?为什么?
答案:B翻译:我们明天是否去购物取决于天气状况.主语从句和宾语从句一样,都属于名词性从句,结构都是:引导词 + 陈述句序.其引导词都分为三种:1)that引导:这表明从句原来是陈述句,且不缺少任何成分(主语从句的that不能省略)如:(That he was late again) made me angry.= It made me angry that he was late again.他又迟到了,这使得我很生气.2)whether引导:这表明从句原来是一般疑问句或反意疑问句或选择疑问句(主语从句不能用if)如:(Whether he died yesterday) is unknown to me.= It is unknown to me whether he died yesterday.我不知道他昨天是否死了.3)其他特殊疑问句的疑问词(wh-)引导:这表明从句原来是特殊疑问句,且疑问词在从句中要充当一定的成分如:(Where he went yesterday) is a secret.= It is a secret where he went yesterday.他昨天去哪里了,这是一个秘密.所以,就像宾语从句的引导词一样,that/whether或其他任何特殊疑问词都可以做主语从句的引导词.只有if不能做主语从句的引导词.
B选择性从句要用whether后面说了要由天气决定,所以原句意思应该是明天是否去钓鱼要有天气来决定。
where当然可以用在主语从句中~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
只能选择B whether从句子depends on the weather(视天气而定)来看,主语表达的是一个不确定的问题,因此使用whether。where表示的是地点,不能取决于天气,所以排除。that表达的是一个确定的概念,排除。if不能用来引导主语从句。另外:题干在横线后应该有个主语we。...
可以用,但是在这里用whether根据句子的意思

我要回帖

更多关于 depends on 的文章

随机推荐