老带薪演讲稿,最好可以在两分钟的演讲稿之内把自我介绍讲完

两分钟英语自我介绍演讲稿
> 两分钟英语自我介绍演讲稿
两分钟英语自我介绍演讲稿
&&&&来源:自我介绍网
  两分钟英语自我介绍演讲稿
  I enter tile university after years of hard study and preparation(准备). But life in the university is not as satisfactory(满意) as what I had expected. I become lazy and don't want to study.I become silcent. I become puzzled. I don't know what I can do in the future. Then I become unhappy.
  Four years in the university is only a short period when compared my whole lifetime. Now it has passed a half. In this year, many people ,such as my parents,my friends, ask me what I want to do and tell me to map out a plan for my life. I don't want to follow their suggestion, and I want to go my style. So I think carefully. I have been a young volunteer(志愿者) for five years.It's very happy and significant. Then I have a dream.I want to join the University Student Volunteers Go West Programe. I think I can be a teacher in the west.I want to try my best to help them and help me. I want to see the world cearly. Now I can't reach its demand and it's very diffcult,but I will work hard in the next two years. There is an old saying&where there is a will,there is a way.(有志者事竟成)&I think my dream can come ture.Now in the university I mature,and in the university I prepare for the real world.
  At last,I want to say to everybody&Hlod fast to your dreams,no matter how big or small they are.The path to dreams may not be smooth(平滑) and wide,even some sacrifices(牺牲) are needed.But hold on to the end,you can find there is no geater happiness than making your dream come ture.&
两分钟英语自我介绍演讲稿相关推荐参加高中英语演讲比赛的2分钟的自我介绍和自由发挥的主题就是这两分钟之内我要有自我介绍和一个自己随便发挥的话题,、1.请问自我介绍要怎么能够独特,脱颖而出?2.最主要的是自由发挥_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
参加高中英语演讲比赛的2分钟的自我介绍和自由发挥的主题就是这两分钟之内我要有自我介绍和一个自己随便发挥的话题,、1.请问自我介绍要怎么能够独特,脱颖而出?2.最主要的是自由发挥
参加高中英语演讲比赛的2分钟的自我介绍和自由发挥的主题就是这两分钟之内我要有自我介绍和一个自己随便发挥的话题,、1.请问自我介绍要怎么能够独特,脱颖而出?2.最主要的是自由发挥的那一点,要讲什么更好?请给我提供一点材料也就是请高手告诉我怎么让自己的演讲稿更有亮点?语音没问题.不需要大家把稿子全部写出来,那样很累的。我只是想要一点题材 和关键点。、
Hello,everyone!My name is *** .My Chinese name is ***.I am very glad to join you in this class.I just graduated from senior high school.I like Britain very much,so if I could study in Britain one day,I would be very happy.But my English is not very good now.So I'd like to improve my English in this class.And very glad to see our teacher Mr***/Mrs*** .Thank you.根据你自己的情况往里添添,模式大概就是这么个模式.
面试自我介绍宝典 当面试考官随便地间你:“谈谈你自己的情况如何?”这是面试中的第一个问题。此刻,你应把在此之前所有紧张不安的情绪稳定下来。因为这个问题,应试者已经做了充分的准备,并且有足够的信心和勇气相信自己能回答好这个问题。 1、自我介绍的内容 首先请报出自己的姓名和身份。可能应试者与面试考官打招呼时,已经将此告诉了对方,而且考官们完全可以从你的报名表、简历等材料中...一分钟自我介绍(竞选大队委演讲稿之一)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
云南香格里拉普达措国家森林公园留影。
芸妈:这是芸儿竞选大队委时的自我介绍,限时只有一分钟,实际演讲时更简短。在竞选上大队委后我问她是否要把自我介绍传到博客上来(因为有几个热心好奇的朋友想看看),芸儿说熟悉她的博友都知道她那点经历,传上来感觉有点张扬,既然……那还是传上去吧!嗨,瞧这孩子,真够低调的!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
我的更多文章:
( 17:25:46)( 11:22:35)
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。英语自我介绍演讲稿(1-2分钟)高中水品是英语演讲比赛的自我介绍,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语自我介绍演讲稿(1-2分钟)高中水品是英语演讲比赛的自我介绍,
英语自我介绍演讲稿(1-2分钟)高中水品是英语演讲比赛的自我介绍,
Hi, everyone! My name is ... I am from ... junior high school. My favorite sport is swimming(basketball), and is there anyone here likes swimming(basketball)? then we can go swimming(to play basketball) together on weekends.i am very outgoing, so i think we will be very good friends soon.if anyone has problems, i will try my best to help you. so just tell me if you need me to do something for you.and also, if i have problems, i hope that you could help me. :) At last about our studying, we are senior high school students now, so i think we should spend more and more time on studying. and i hope that we can help each other, and everyone of us can get into the ideal university in the end. Thank you! 是新高一要作自我介绍吗?我是这么写的,你再改改如果不是的话. 演讲的时候,语速别太快,慢慢来,跟同学们多一点眼神交流和互动,这样这个稿子两分钟没问题.求一篇初一英语演讲稿2分钟最好有翻译带自我介绍词汇在初一范围_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇初一英语演讲稿2分钟最好有翻译带自我介绍词汇在初一范围
求一篇初一英语演讲稿2分钟最好有翻译带自我介绍词汇在初一范围
how Thanks giving 怎样感恩The poet said:spring flowers to the door pushed open .i said:thanksgiving to the door pushed open the living.if you carefully listen to the voices of flowers,are everywhere harmonious life movement.Then,as a middle school student,how thanksgiving?First thanksgiving their parents,because everyone’s life is a continuation of the parents of one blood,all of the parents gave us love,let us enjoy the human world of affection and happiness,therefore,we would like to thank the parents.Teachers are our growth,are our friends,teachers care for us ,their words and deeds,let us benefit for life,we pay for teachers efforts and sweat,we should thanksgiving teachers.Students study the lives of our fellow students to encourage each other,help each other,to jointly overcome difficulties and setbacks,the common taste of success and happiness learning,we should be grateful for every day and we accompanied the students.Thanksgiving-fighting,thanksgiving unlimited!students,and society thanksgiving!let us always to the life caring and full of love and love!诗人说:花朵把春天的门推开了.我说:感恩把生活的门推开了.只要你用心去听花开的声音,生活到处都是和谐的乐章.那么,作为一名中学生,怎样感恩呢?首先要感恩自己的父母,因为每个人的生命都是父母血脉的延续,父母给了我们全部的爱,让我们享受到了人世间的亲情和幸福,因此,我们要感谢父母.老师是我们成长的领路人,是我们的朋友,老师爱护我们,言传身教,让我们受益终身,老师为我们付出心血和汗水,我们应该感恩老师.同学是我们学习生活的同伴,同学间互相鼓励,互相帮助,共同战胜困难与挫折,共同品尝学习的成功与快乐,我们应该感谢天天与我们相伴的同学.感恩无痕,感恩无限!同学们,学会感恩吧!让我们的生活永远走向关怀,充满真情和爱心

我要回帖

更多关于 两分钟演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐