谁能给我englishpod.com的完整文本,即包括主持人的讲解部分文本!

EnglishPod中主持人讲解部分的文本_百度知道
EnglishPod中主持人讲解部分的文本
您好!请问您有EnglishPod主持人讲解部分的文本吗?能麻烦您发送给我一份吗?真心的谢谢您!!34386畅尝扳妒殖德帮泉爆沪3999企鹅.com 谢谢您!
我有更好的答案
这个是主持人的讲解文本。至于MP3和课文的原文网上应该很好找。
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求englishpod 完整文本_百度知道
求englishpod 完整文本
谁能给我一份englishpod的完整文本,即包括主持人的讲解部分文本?
提问者采纳
您的邮箱?百度网盘一上传就被删掉。
已经发送了。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
p>这个是主持人的讲解文本?shareid=&uk=" name="主持人对话文本。至于MP3和课文的原文网上应该很好找。<file fsid="137" link="/share/link
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Englishpod 脚本_文本_讲解_主持人对话 0001_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
0001 - Difficult Customer *** M: Hello English learners and welcome to EnglishPod! My name is Marco. A: I’m Amira. M: And Amira and I are here today with a great, great lesson for you. A: Yes, we are. M: Today we’re gonna be talking about a restaurant. Amira, why don’t you give us a little bit more details? A: Well, we’re talking about a situation in a restaurant and two people are involved – the waiter and the customer. And I don’t wanna say anymore. M: Okay, don’t say anymore, let’s just listen to this dialogue and we’ll be back later to explain it. DIALOGUE, FIRST TIME A: Oh-oh, what a waiter? M: What a waiter? He is really angry at this customer and I can’t blame him, I would be angry too. A: Yeah, so, I’ve seen Marco you have chosen some interesting expressions for us here. What is the first one? M: Well, the first one is I’m still working on it. A: I’m still working on it. M: I’m still working on it. A: I’m still working on it. M: Why don’t we listen to some other examples on how you can use this word and then we’ll come back and explain it? Example one. A: Did you finish reading the magazine? B: I’m still working it. Example two. C: Did you fix my car? D: I’m still working on it. M: Hm. A: Uh, so, you could say “I’m still working on it” means… M: I still need more time.
A: Fantastic. M: Great. Okay, it’s clear. A: I have another one for you guys, it’s a phrase commonly used and you’ll hear it all the time – coke and fries. M: Coke and fries. A: Coke and fries. M: Coke and fries. It’s a short way of saying “Coca-Cola and French fries”. A: So, that’s basically America’s fast food. M: Yeah. Burger, coke and fries. A: Okay. M: Hehe. A: What’s next on the menu? M: On the menu we have a complimentary glass of wine. A: Complimentary glass of wine. M: Complimentary glass of wine. A: Complimentary means… M: That it’s free. A: Free. M: Yes. A: We love that, ha? M: Yeah, we definitely like free things. A: Well, um, I have another one for us here, another interesting phrase – I’ll go with. M: I’ll go with. A: I’ll go with. M: I’ll go with. A: So, basically, it’s another way of saying “I’m choosing”. M: Yeah, I’ll choose or I’ll take. A: I’ll take. M: Uhu. A: Okay, very good. M: Alright, the next word that I wanna take a look at is grab. A: Grab. M: Grab. A: Grab. M: Okay, now let’s listen to some other examples of how we could use grab in different situations and then we’ll come back and
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
pod的主持人讲解对话的文本 谢谢!!!!!!
pod的主持人讲解对话的文本/file/oceiis6rsuaxpzsz63i3z3t3_1.html
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
进入右上角的“共享资料”搜索你的文件名即可得到。帮你找到了:(满意别忘了给个采纳)
大家还关注求englishpod的完整文本,即包括主持人的讲解部分文本,感谢!!_百度知道
求englishpod的完整文本,即包括主持人的讲解部分文本,感谢!!
我有更好的答案
english pod英语播客
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁