六年级语文总复习试卷英语复习资料可以找试卷给伐我做吗?

六年级下英语金试卷unit5答案 急求 我爸现在让我做,答案被收了 要快 谢谢!!!!!!!!!可另外加分,现在,要快,跪求,谢谢!!!_百度作业帮
六年级下英语金试卷unit5答案 急求 我爸现在让我做,答案被收了 要快 谢谢!!!!!!!!!可另外加分,现在,要快,跪求,谢谢!!!
六年级下英语金试卷unit5答案 急求 我爸现在让我做,答案被收了 要快 谢谢!!!!!!!!!可另外加分,现在,要快,跪求,谢谢!!!
题目告诉我,再答我有一张试卷 帮我做下小学英语(PEP)六年级上册Unit 1习题卷 姓名_________班级_________百度知道
我有一张试卷 帮我做下小学英语(PEP)六年级上册Unit 1习题卷 姓名_________班级________
小学英语(PEP)六年级上册Unit 1习题卷
我有更好的答案
很多年前, 一个爸爸和一个妈妈想休假,所以他们决定晚上去城镇。他们叫来最信任一个人来照看孩子。当保姆来的时候,他们的连
这个太难了,,,偶不会。。
把你会做的发过来啊
自己做吧。。。。对了告诉你个秘密:请看下文我的搜索宗旨:1.搜资源,要找到有资源的人和群体2.所有人都知道的事情不必公开,但就在那里静静的等待3.天文、地理、时间、空间、金、木、水、火、土、五行,你要的资源属于哪一类4.有机物、无机物,你要的资源属于哪类5.人。动物。穿衣服。不穿衣服。你要的属于哪类。6.真的。假的。你要的属于哪类7.所有所有QQ都有,天文群,地理群,五行群,有机物。无机物。人。动物。真的。假的。裸体或不裸体,QQ群都有,,,各种资源,。。。。。然后你会进入一个有一个新的天地,就像世外桃源。。。如果真想要,,我告诉你个好地方,,360云盘。哪里都是骨灰人物网上传软件,资源,种子各种各种所有所有几百几万个T
更大的硬盘空间,,还有360云盘群
,360QQ群,各种群,你不要在百度知道里问太招摇,,你可以搜索QQ群,去哪里私聊,,懂了么,,没有兴趣了徕而且如果被人看到了多尴尬。。。还是别下载了,,而且有的可以是智能机中毒,,,如果想玩可以玩些普通的,,”360软件“
有美女小游戏
某某某,xxx
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
小学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我做一下这套六年级的英语试卷急!一、词组互译.1.看上去一样 2.go for a walk 3.擅长…… 4.as far as 5.下公共汽车 6.every three days 7.在春天 8.by the way 9.写封信 10.in the countryside 二、根据汉语_百度作业帮
谁能帮我做一下这套六年级的英语试卷急!一、词组互译.1.看上去一样 2.go for a walk 3.擅长…… 4.as far as 5.下公共汽车 6.every three days 7.在春天 8.by the way 9.写封信 10.in the countryside 二、根据汉语
谁能帮我做一下这套六年级的英语试卷急!一、词组互译.1.看上去一样 2.go for a walk 3.擅长…… 4.as far as 5.下公共汽车 6.every three days 7.在春天 8.by the way 9.写封信 10.in the countryside 二、根据汉语提示,填入适当的词或词组.1.Ben (想找) a penfriend in China.2.Her hobbies are (游泳) and (跳舞).3.It's often (雨天) in spring in New York.4.Miss Li is (与……交谈) her students.5.Our classroom is (更大) than theirs.6.I often write e-mails to my (笔友).7.Please turn right at (第四个) crossing.8.We are going to (参加) the meeting this afternoon.9.They (买) some masks in the supermarket yesterday.10.Helen (起床) at six thirty every day.三、从B栏中找出A栏中句子的正确答语.A B( )1.Shall we meet at three thirty?A.About two kilometres away.( )2.How many stops are there?B.Yes,they are.( )3.Is she going to join us?C.No,you can't.( )4.What else would you like?D.Only two.( )5.Are the boxes as light as the yellow ones?E.Ok.See you soon.( )6.Did Gary watch cartoons last week?F.It's about a quarter to eight.( )7.Can I play volleyball now?G.Beautiful flowers.( )8.What time is it now?H.Yes,he did.( )9.How far is the post office from here?I.No,she isn't.( )10.Who studies better,Betty or Rose?J.I think,Betty does.
我就当玩玩一样好了,做出答案给你参考一1,look the same 2,出去散步3,be good at 4,如.远的5,get off the bus 6,每隔3天7,in spring 8,顺便提一句9,write a letter 10,在郊外二1,would like to find2,swimming dancing3,rain4,chatting with5,larger6,penfriends7,fourth8,attend9,bought10,gets up三E D I G B H C F A J以后自己先做题目,有不懂的再来提问,不要整个题目拿给人家做,不然你的英语不会提高的
1.look like 2.外出散步3.be good for 4.5.
6。每一个三天??(好奇怪啊,你确定没输错??)7.In spring 8.通过这种方式9.write a letter
10.在农村1,want to find 2.swimming dancing3.rain4.talking with...
你去问出卷的人吧!痴呆!小学试卷网|小学一、二、三、四、五、六年级语文数学英语期中期末试卷资料
您好,欢迎您访问小学试卷网!
I、连线。将下列字母的大小写形式连起来。(10分) U B P D V Q Y I L D v u b p I y j II、选出不同类的单词。(18分) 1A、motheB、brotherC、teacher 2 A、duck B、desk C、chair 3. A.、planeB、pear C、p
一、将单词重新排列成完整的句子,并把它翻译成中文。12分 1. play games can computer you? __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________
Unit 6 eleven 十一 twelve 十二 thirteen 十三 fourteen 十四 fifteen 十五 sixteen 十六 seventeen 十七 eighteen 十八 nineteen 十九 twenty 二十 kite 风筝 beautiful 美丽的学年新译林版六年级英语上册精品期末复习资料 6A 专题复习试卷(共3套)16
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
学年新译林版六年级英语上册精品期末复习资料 6A 专题复习试卷(共3套)16
新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册专项复习试卷一;2015.1;一、按要求写出下列单词;1.am2.are4.visit5.point;6.laugh7.play8.show9.fly;10.become11.can12.bring1;2、写出下列单词的原形;1.brought2.became3.went4;5.flew6.rained7.Wore8.ha;9.l
新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册专项复习试卷一2015.1一、按要求写出下列单词。1、写出下列单词的过去式。1.am
5.point6.laugh
9.fly10.become
13.take2、写出下列单词的原形。/1.brought
4.saw5.flew
8.had9.liked
10.does二、用所给词的适当形式填空。1、A lot of
(people) are in the street.2、The boy is
(wear) a T -shirt.3、I don’t have
(some) skirts.4、Nancy
(have) an Art lesson on Tuesday.5、There
(be) two eggs in the fridge three days ago.6、The boy
(point) at the king and laughed.7、It is
(rain).Take an umbrella with you .8、There was some
(honey) and
(ant).9、The weather
(become) rainy.I was wet. 10.Yesterday my friends and I
(fly) kites in the park.三.单项选择(
) 1.The running race is very ______All the students are very____。 exciting、excited
B.exciting、excitingC.excited、excited
D.excited、exciting(
) 2.I_____a kite tomorrow morning.fly
C.am going to fly /(
)3._____you throw fruit skin in the bin?Did
)4._____your kitchen messy?Is
)5.What _____your school dirty?make
)6.You _____throw fruit skins into the river.should
B.shouldn’t
)7.We should not_____too many plastic bags.use
)8.I_____a play with just now.see
)9.Do you want_____?visit the museum
B.visiting the museumC.to visiting the museum
D.to visit the museum(
)10.He usually_____his homework at half past six every evening. does
D.doing四、完形填空。/AA shop owner closed his shop and went home.He was very
rout just as he went to bed the telephone
A man asked“What time do you open your shop?” The shop owner was
about this pone call .He put down the receiver without answering and went
to bed.A flew minutes
the telephone rang
and the man asked the
question.The shop owner became very
and he shouted “You ask me when I open the shop for I won’t let you
.... ”Oh ,no.I don’t want to
in the man said “I want to go out”.(
)1.A.happy
)3.A.unhappy
B.interested
D.worried(
)4.A.upstairs
B.downstairs
)6.A.again
)7.A.another
)8.A.angry
D.wall五、阅读理解。BDo you like cats and dogs ? Do you know something abort them ? Let’s talk about cats today .Cats began living with peoples pets thousands (干) of years ago . Cats are often very good hunters and can catch mice and small birds . Although they often don’t eat them . If (如果) they can get normal (正常的) eat food ! In fact , they are very lazy (懒惰的) animals . They sleep for about sixteen hours a day . They also spend a lot of time keeping themselves clean by washing their fur with their tongues (舌头) . 根据短文内容判断正(T)误( F )(
)1.Cats can catch mice ,but they can’t catch birds .(
)2.Cats spend about eight hours keeping themselves clean .(
)3.Cats began living with people as pets thousands of years ago .(
)4.Cats and dogs are very lazy .(
)5.Cats sleep for 13 hours .根据短文内容,选择正确答案(
)6.Cats can catch _____ .A.mice and birds
C.big birds(
)7.Cats are _____ animals .A. busy
)8.Cats sleep _____hours pep day .A. 14
)9.Cats keep themselves clean with their _____A. tongues
)10.Cats are very good ____A.hunters
B. singers
C.friends六、小练笔。To protect the Earth, what should we do?What should we not do? 为了保护地球,我们应该做些什么?我们不应该做些什么?(不少于50个词)Protect the Earth译林版六年级上册专项复习试卷二一、按要求写单词。1.two(序数词)
11.smell(过去式)2.keep(名词)
12.teach(第三人称单数)3.just now(同义词)
13.mean(过去式)4.dead(动词)
14.third(基数词)5.they(宾格)
15.good(副词)二、用括号内所给的单词的正确形式填空。1、How about
(talk) with Miss Liu?2、We use too
(much) paper bags.3、Don’t
(talk) in class.4、I’d like
(give) you some oranges.5、She
(pick) the orange up?6、What are they going to
(make) for their friends?7、I would like
(buy) some books. /8、
(be) they going to have a sports meeting next week?9、Is
(him) going to have dinner with his good friends.10、I’m not good at ________(run).三、改写句子。 1. My mother made friends at school .(对划线部分提问)______ _______ your mother ______friends?2.Saw is watching TV now.(用every Sunday代替now)Saw ______ ______every Sunday.3.us、go、school、to、let、together(连词成句)______ ______go to school _______.4.I usually go fishing on Sundays(对画线部分提问)_____ _____ you usually______on Sundays?5.I had supper with my parents last night.(改为否定句)I______ ______supper with my parents last night. /四、翻译。1、让我们去美术博物馆。2、今天学校举办了一场时装秀。3、上周五我们不开心。4、A:你为什么打电话给我呢?B:因为我想把这条鱼送给你。5、A:你给什么浇水了?B:我给花浇水了。6、教师办公室在哪里?7、我昨晚看电子书了。五、按要求改写句子。1、It means “Danger”.(对划线部分提问)_____ ___ it ______ ?2、It means “No littering”.(改为一般疑问句)_____ it _____ “No littering” ?3、The sign means “No Smoking”.(同义句)The sign means we _____ _____ here.4、I put my rubbish in the bin .(改为一般疑问句)____ _____ put _____ rubbish in the bin ?5、Smoke makes the air dirty .(对划线部分提问)_____ makes the air dirty ?6、There were some umbrellas in the classroom .(改为单数句) There _____ _____ _____ in the classroom .六、阅读理解、A
Last Saturday
. Mr Smith went to a restaurant tor breakfast . There were
people there . He
ten children
the same clothes . They
had white hats grey coats and black trousers . A woman was
them .“Excuse me ,are these
children ? ” Mr Smith asked .“Yes , they are . ” the woman
.“Are they usually in the same clothes ? ” Mr Smith asked .“ Yes ” , the woman answered “When
are in the same clothes . I can
them quickly .”(
) 1.A. evening
B.afternoon
C.morning(
) 2.A.much
) 3.A. sees
) 5.A.both
) 8.A.asked
B. answered
) 10.A. look
C.look forB Miss Lin :Good morning . boys and girls . Did you
a good time last weekend ?Students : Yes , we did .包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、外语学习资料、生活休闲娱乐、各类资格考试、中学教育、行业资料、学年新译林版六年级英语上册精品期末复习资料 6A 专题复习试卷(共3套)16等内容。 
 学年新译林版六年级英语上册精品期末复习资料 6A 专题复习试卷二_英语_小学教育_教育专区。译林版六年级上册专项复习试卷二 一、按要求写单词。 1.two(...  学年新译林版六年级英语上册精品期末复习资料 6A 精编期末测试试卷(共5套)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。精编新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册期末试卷(共 5 套...  学年新译林版六年级英语上册精品期末复习资料 6A 专题复习试卷一_英语_小学教育_教育专区。新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册专项复习试卷一 2015.1 一、按要...  学年新译林版六年级英语上册精品期末复习资料 6A 期末复习题试卷_英语_小学教育_教育专区。 学年新译林版六年级英语上册 6A 期末试卷 Class Nam...  学年新译林版六年级英语上册精品期末复习资料 6A 期末试题听力材料及答案命题意图_英语_小学教育_教育专区。 学年小学英语(译林版)六年级期末试卷...  学年新译林版六年级英语上册精品期末复习资料 6A 词组总复习_英语_小学教育_教育专区。6A Unit1-3 四会词组 1.问问题 ask questions 2.许多问题 a lo...  新版译林6A六年级英语上册期末卷试题试卷 精品优质期末复习资料_英语_小学教育_教育专区。新版译林 6A 六年级英语上册期末试卷(2015.2) Class Name Score...  2014新版译林版牛津小学英语六年级上册6A精品复习资料 全册知识点归纳及复习题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。2014 新版译林版牛津小学英语六年级上册 6A 精品复习资料知识...  学年新版译林6A六年级英语上册期末试卷_英语_小学教育_教育专区。小学英语试卷六上期末练习卷 Class Name Score 听力部分(30%) 一、听录音,选出你所听...

我要回帖

更多关于 小学六年级英语试卷 的文章

随机推荐