为您推荐:
张韶涵的相关知识
其他2条回答
歌名叫(谁爱谁)
歌曲名称:谁爱谁
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁七上英语Module 8 Choosing presents测试题(外研版有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七上英语Module&8&Choosing&presents测试题(外研版有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七上英语Module&8&Choosing&presents测试题(外研版有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
Module 8 Choosing presents模块检测试题(45分钟& 100分) 第Ⅰ卷(共50分)Ⅰ. 听力(10分)(Ⅰ)录音中有五个句子, 听一遍后, 选择句中所包含的信息。(5分)1. A. chocolates&&&&B. sweets&&&&C. candies 2. A. jeans&&&&&&B. silk shirts&&&C. trousers3. A. book shop&&&&B. party&&&&C. concert4. A. grandmother&&&&B. grandfather&&&C. Lee Tong5. A. football&&&&&B. basketball&&&C. table tennis (Ⅱ)录音中有两段对话,听两遍后,选择最佳答案。(5分)听第一段对话,回答第6、7小题。6. Whose birthday is it today?A. It is Tony’s birthday. B. It is Lingling’s birthday. C. It is Betty’s birthday. 7. What does Betty get from her friends?A. A birthday card. B. A lot of birthday presents. C. A birthday cake. 听第二段对话,回答第8~10小题。8. Where are Lucy and Lily from?A. They are from England.& B. They are from America. C. They are from Japan. 9. Who likes swimming very much?A. Lucy. B. Lily. C. Lucy and Lily. 10. What do Lucy and Lily like doing?A. They like playing basketball. B. They like jumping. C. They like playing football. Ⅱ. 单项选择(20分)1. Today is Tony’s birthday. Let’s __________ his birthday. A. make a card to&&&&&&B. makes a card forC. make a card for&&&&&&D. making a card to2. He doesn’t like birthday cakes __________ birthday cards, but he likes parties. A. and&&&&&B. or&&&&&C. too&&&&&D. with3. ―__________ your friend like playing volleyball?―Yes, he __________. A. Do; don’t&&&B. D doesn’t &&C. D does&&&D. Do; do4. (;滨州中考) ―Do you often go to the gym? ―No, __________. I don’t like sports at all. A. always&&&&B. never&&&&C. sometimes&&&D. usually5. (;泰安中考)―Happy birthday to you, Mary!―__________. A. Thanks a lot &&&&&&&B. The same to you&C. You are welcome& &&&&&D. It’s kind of you6. Every day I spend two hours __________ my homework. A. finishing doing &&&&&&B. to finish doingC. to finish to do&&&&&&&D. to finish do7. __________ me carefully, boys and girls. Can you __________ me clearly?A. L hear from&&&&&B. H listen to C. H hear&&&&&&&&D. L hear 8. ―Would you like to go boating with me? ―__________. A. Yes, please&&&B. That’s right&&C. Yes, I’d like&&D. Yes, I’d love to9. ―__________do you usually do your homework?―I usually do my homework in the evening. &A. What&&&&B. When&&&C. Where&&&&D. How10. This is __________ room. A. Tom and Tony’s&&&&&&B. Tom’s and Tony’sC. Tom’s and Tony&&&&&&D. Tom and TonyⅢ. 完形填空(10分)Hi! I’m Lisa. I haven’t got&&&& 1&& sisters. I have got a brother.& He is seven years old. He always&&&& 2&&& birthday parties. When he has a birthday, we usually&& 3&&&& a party&&& 4&& his birthday. He invites all his friends&&& 5&&& the party. Mum&&&& 6&&& a cake for him. I play the piano. He and his friends sing and dance. I like music. It’s my favourite&&& 7&& . I have music on Monday and Thursday. I like&&& 8&&& music and I often buy CDs&&& 9&&& my favourite songs. I also like tennis. I often play tennis with my friends. We have dinner at 6:00 in the evening. After dinner, I&&& 10&& my homework. My brother watches TV. We go to bed at half past nine.& 1. A. some&&&&B. any&&&&C. a&&&&D. an2. A. like &&&&B. likes&&&C. liking&&&D. to like3. A. has&&&&B. are&&&&C. have&&&D. do4. A. to&&&&&B. with&&&&C. for&&&&D. in5. A. in&&&&&B. to&&&&C. at&&&&D. on6. A. make&&&&B. to make&&&C. makes&&&D. making7. A. sport&&&&B. color&&&C. day&&&&D. lesson8. A. listen to&&&B. listening&&C. listening to&&D. listen9. A. with&&&&B. to&&&&C. at&&&&D. of10. A. make &&&B. do &&&&C. have&&&D. goⅣ. 阅读理解(10分)Today is my teacher Miss Li’s birthday. She is thirty years old. She is a very kind teacher in my school and we love her very much. We are going to send lots of presents to her. The cold winter is coming, so I buy a red shawl for her. She likes it very much. Some of my classmates (同班同学) buy flowers for her. She sees many flowers on her desk when she comes into the classroom. We have a birthday party at night. We sing a birthday song and dance for her. She also plays games with us. We’re very happy!1. My teacher Miss Li is __________ years old this year. A. thirteen&&&&B. thirty&&&C. fourteen&&&&D. forty2. I buy a shawl for her because __________. A. she likes it&&&&&&&&B. she doesn’t like flowersC. the cold winter is coming&&&&D. she asks me to buy it3. Many students buy __________ for Miss Li. A. clothes&&&&B. flowers&&&C. books&&&&D. animals4. We have a birthday party for her and we __________ at the party. A. sing a birthday song&&&&&B. danceC. play games&&&&&&&&D. A,B and C5. Which is NOT right according to this passage?A. Miss Li is kind in our school. B. Some of the students buy flowers for our beautiful teacher. C. We don’t have a birthday party for her. D. She plays games with us at the party. 第Ⅱ卷(共50分)Ⅴ. 词汇运用 (10分)(Ⅰ) 根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词 (5分)1. Many young people like to sing popular s__________. 2. She likes music and she often goes to c__________. 3. Students usually do eye e__________ every day. 4. My sister gets lots of __________ (礼物) on her birthday party. 5. My father buys my mother a silk __________ (衬衫) for her birthday. &(Ⅱ) 用所给词的适当形式填空 (5分)6. Daming and Tony like __________ (they) English teacher. 7. There are two big __________ (box) in the room. 8. Sometimes Tony __________ (have) lunch at home. 9. Candy and ice cream are __________ (health) food. 10. We usually help the old grandma __________ (do) housework. Ⅵ. 完成句子(10分)1. 他一直是个好学生。He__________ __________ a good student. 2. 我爸爸给我买了一辆自行车。My father__________ a bike__________ me. 3. 你愿意和我们一起去游泳吗?__________ you__________ __________ __________ with us?4. 你有一个大家庭还是一个小家庭? __________ you__________ a big family__________ a small family?5. 每天傍晚,我妈妈喜欢看杂志。My mother likes__________ __________ every evening. Ⅶ. 补全对话(10分)从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话,有两项多余A. What does she like?B. What’s her favourite colour?C. What do you want to give her?D. Does she like flowers?E. I am going to buy some flowers for her. F. Does she like reading?G. What does she do?A: Is it Saturday?&&& B: Yes. A: And tomorrow (明天) is Sunday. B: Right. A: It’s my sister’s birthday. I want to buy her a nice present. B:&& 1&& A: I’m not sure (我不确信). Do you have any good ideas? B: Let me see.&&& 2&& A: Yes. B: Well, you can buy some novels for her. A: That’s a great idea. Thank you. B: That’s OK. I want to give her a present, too.&&&& 3&&& A: Yes. B:&& 4&& A: Red and pink. B:&& 5&&& A: That’s nice of you. 1. __________ 2. __________ 3. __________ 4. __________ 5. __________Ⅷ. 书面表达(20分) John是我的好朋友。他总是在早上6:30起床。通常在早上7点上学。在学校他经常帮助他的朋友, 同学们都很喜欢他。他在家里经常听音乐。有时玩电脑游戏。这个星期六是他的生日。他的朋友们准备送他些礼物。___________________________________________________________________________
答案解析Ⅰ. 【听力材料】(Ⅰ)1. My little sister likes eating chocolates. 2. Do you like silk shirts over there? 3. After school, I’ll go to the concert with my classmates. 4. Lucy buys a pair of trainers for her grandmother. 5. He always plays table tennis after school. 答案:1~5. ABCAC(Ⅱ)听第一段对话,回答第6、7小题。 M: Today is your birthday, Betty. Do you often get a lot of birthday presents? W: Yes. My friends often give me different presents. Tony sends me a box of chocolates. M: What about Lingling? W: She buys me some CDs by my favourite singers. M: Does your mother make a cake for your birthday? W: Yes, of course. 听第二段对话,回答第8~10小题。M: Hello, who are those two girls? W: They are Lucy and Lily. M: Are they English? W: No, they aren’t. They come from America. M: Does Lucy like swimming? W: Yes, she likes it very much. But Lily doesn’t like it at all. M: Do they like playing basketball? W: Yes, basketball is their favourite sport. 答案:6~10. CBBAAⅡ.1.【解析】选C。let’s后面接动词原形,for是介词,意为“为(他的生日)”。2.【解析】选B。句意:他不喜欢生日蛋糕和生日卡片,但是他喜欢聚会。否定句中表“和”用or,肯定句中用and。3.【解析】选C。一般疑问句中,句子若无助动词则借助do/does(第三人称单数)提问,回答也一致。4.【解析】选B。always“总是,一直”; never“从不”; sometimes“有时”; usually“通常”。由答语“I don’t like sports at all. ”可知“我一点儿都不喜欢体育”,所以答语应为“我从不去体育馆”,故选B。5.【解析】选A。根据前句句意“祝你生日快乐”可知答语应表示为 “多谢”。The same to you 多用于相同的背景当中,如新年快乐;You are welcome 表示“不客气”。6.【解析】选A。spend some time +(in) doing sth. 做某事花费时间。finish doing sth. 做完某事。7.【解析】选D。listen to 意为“听”, 强调听的动作。hear意为“听到”,强调听的结果。句意:仔细听我说,男生和女生们。你们能听清楚吗?8. 【解析】选D。对Would you like to do sth. ? 的肯定回答一般是:Yes, I’d like/love to. ,注意后面的to不能丢掉。9.【解析】选B。由答句“我通常晚上做作业。”可知B项符合题意。10.【解析】选A。 由前面的this is 和 后面的room可知是一个房间, 所以只能是两人共有的, 故选A。Ⅲ.1.【解析】选B。句中sisters 是复数形式,排除C、D两项。表示数量“一些”,some常用于肯定句中;any常用于否定句、疑问句中,故B项符合。2.【解析】选B。由“always”可知应是“一般现在时”。主语是第三人称单数,一般现在时中谓语动词用单数形式。3.【解析】选C。have a party “举办聚会”,主语为第一人称复数,故C项符合。4.【解析】选C。句意:我们通常为他举办生日聚会。for“为了”。5.【解析】选B。invite. . . to. . . “邀请……参加……”,固定搭配。6.【解析】选C。make a cake“做蛋糕”,且主语为第三人称单数,故选C。7.【解析】选D。句中“it”指代音乐课“music”,故D项符合。8.【解析】选C。like doing sth. “喜欢做……”;listen to. . . “听……”。9.【解析】选D。of 表示“……的”,我喜爱的歌曲的CD。10.【解析】选B。do one’s homework “做作业”,固定短语。Ⅳ. 1.【解析】选B。由文中“She is thirty years old. ”可知。 2.【解析】选C。由文中“The cold winter is coming,. . . ”可知, 寒冷的冬天就要来了,因此我送给她一条围巾。3.【解析】选B。由文中“Some of my classmates buy flowers for her. ”可知。4.【解析】选D。由文中“We sing a birthday song and dance for her. She also plays games with us. ”可知。5.【解析】选C。结合短文可知,我们为李老师举行了生日聚会。故选C项。Ⅴ.答案:1. songs&2. concerts&&3. exercises&4. presents&& 5. shirt&&6. their&& 7. boxes &&8. has &&9. unhealthy &&10. to do/do Ⅵ.答案:1. is always&&2. for&&3. W like to swim4. Do; or&&5. reading magazines Ⅶ.答案:1~5. CFDBEⅧ.【参考范文】John is my good friend. He always gets up at half past six. He usually goes to school at seven o’clock. At school, he often helps his friends. His classmates like him very much. He often listens to music at home. Sometimes he plays computer games. This Saturday is his birthday. His friends are going to give him some presents.& 文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?【LMFAO】lmfao party rock anthem里面有段音乐另一首歌里也有_lmfao吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,790贴子:
【LMFAO】lmfao party rock anthem里面有段音乐另一首歌里也有
那个歌叫什么给忘了- -整个歌曲 基本就那一种音乐下来的- -有大神知道吗那个歌也上过billboard榜单
我给忘了 是不是一个女的 开头情节和party rock差不多一个男的跑过来叫他们加入派对然后女的唱歌
我找到了 We No Speak Americano-Yolanda Be Cool
我去听了……够难听的。。。
pitbull的bon bon背景音乐就是这个。。。
Give Me All Your Luvin(LMFAO Remix) ft. Nicki 是这个吗?
sorry for party rocking
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或求一首歌 有有一首歌与Daniel Powter 的best of me很像 很想知道那首歌是什么_百度知道
求一首歌 有有一首歌与Daniel Powter 的best of me很像 很想知道那首歌是什么
急求,,,这首歌的旋律与best of me的里面的一句歌词(you know that some of us spin again)的旋律特别像 .尤其是前半段
提问者采纳
Yesterday Once More 昨日重现
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
daniel的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 其实我记得 的文章