华东地区&|&江苏:010- 山东:010- 浙江:010- 上海:010- 江西:010- 安徽:010- 福
中南地区&|&河南:010- 湖北:010- 湖南:010- 广东:010- 广西:010- 海南:010-
西南地区&|&四川:010- 重庆:010- 贵州:010- 云南:010- 西藏:010-
西北地区&|&甘肃:010- 陕西:010- 宁夏:010- 新疆:010- 青海:010-
客服热线:010-57
传真:010- 邮箱:
商务合作:010-
版权所有& 学科网() 版权所有
All Rights Reserved 京ICP证080135号2014年襄阳中考英语听力mp3下载 + 中考真题及答案 听力原文材料_试题真题_中考网北达教育旗下_北京中考网
2014年襄阳市初中毕业生学业考试英语试题 (听力mp3下载在最后一页)1.What's Bill's favorite subject?A P.E & & B Science & & C Music2.Where are they talking?A In a post office & &B In a bookstore & & &C In a restaurant&
2014年襄阳市中考英语听力mp3下载 &下载密码 &n157&
新希望家教一对一名师推荐
可报时段:1
可报时段:0
可报时段:2
新希望家教
北达新希望名师家教一对一400-668-7882
初中一对一
高中一对一
小学一对一
论坛今日热贴
快速导入链接网站急求!2014年最新人教初中九年级英语听力mp3资源!_百度知道
急求!2014年最新人教初中九年级英语听力mp3资源!
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
已发到网盘,自己下载。这是最新版的。望采纳看不到附件的请用电脑打开
九年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2014年安徽省中考英语试卷及答案(附听力原文)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
12页免费8页免费6页免费15页¥25.008页¥18.0013页免费8页免费11页免费27页1下载券
2014年安徽省中考英语试卷及答案(附听力原文)|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢90安徽省2014年中考英语试卷及答案
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
90安徽省2014年中考英语试卷及答案
安徽省2014年初中毕业学业考试;英语;(满分150分,考试时间120分钟);第一部分听力略;第二部分英语知识运用(共3大题,满分55分);Ⅵ.单项填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分;从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填;31.Alotofstorybooksareon;A.anyB.someC.fewD.many;32.―IsMr.Bro
安徽省2014年初中毕业学业考试英
语(满分150分,考试时间120分钟) 第一部分
略第二部分
英语知识运用(共3大题,满分55分)Ⅵ.单项填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项。31.A lot of story books are on sale,but ________ good ones.A.any
D.many32.―Is Mr. Brown driving here?―I’m not sure.He ________ come by train.A.may
D.must33.―Our team ________ the match.We’ve got the first place!―Well done! Congratulations!A.hit
D.watched34.The music made me think of the ________ of a running stream.A.shout
D.sound35.―I’m really ________ before the competition.―Take it easy.Sure you are the best.A.cool
B.serious
C.nervous
D.patient36.―Kate,do you know ________ it is from here to the gym?―About twenty-minutes’ walk.A.how long
B.how far
C.how soon
D.how often37.―Jack.how are you feeling today?―Much ________.I think I can go to school tomorrow.A.better
C.brighter
D.weaker38.I didn’t know ________ they could pass the exam or not.A.why
D.whether39.―English is ________ too difficult for me.I can’t learn it well.―Don’t give up.Nothing is difficult if you work hard.A.seldom
D.usually40.―What do you often do ________ classes to relax yourself?―Listen to music.A.over
C.between
D.through41.―I called you just now,but nobody answered.Where ________?―I was out with my mother.A.were you
B.are you
C.have you gone
D.have you been42.―Let’s plan a surprise for our class.What’s your idea?―Why not ________ a short play?A.get on
B.keep on
C.have on
D.put on43.―Excuse me,sir.Do you have the time?―________.A.Yes,I do
B.No problem
C.Half past twelve
D.Certainly,I have44.The dress ________ smooth and soft.A.felt
C.is felt
D.is feeling45.―Who is singing in the next room?―________ must be Marie.A.It
D.There46.―Give my best wishes to your parents.―________!A.It’s OK
B.It’s great
C.That’s all right
D.That’s nice of you47.―Hurry up.The bus is coming.―Wait a minute.Don’t cross the street ________ the traffic lights are green.A.after
D.since48.―Could you tell me what time the train leaves Herei for Beijing?―I’m afraid you need to ________ on the Internet.A.look for it
B.look at it
C.look it over
D.look it up49.When you leave the room,make sure the door ________.A.was locked
B.is locked
C.will be locked
D.should be locked50.―I’ve never had such a wonderful time.Thank you for asking me.―________.A.Good job
B.That’s it
C.That’s right
D.You’re welcomeⅦ.完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分。满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。AToday it is quite natural to find people shake hands in some situations.People all over the world shake hands for many different .We shake hands when we meet new people
during special festivals.Players often shake hands before or after .Business people shake hands when they make a deal.Why do people shake hands
shaking feet? This is because of the fact that a long time ago most people
knives or guns.If some of them decided that they did not want to ,they show their empty hands.people shook hands so that they could not
knives in their sleeves(袖子). Later on,handshaking became a symbol of
Now we don’t have to people with guns or knives.However,we still shake hands all the time! The reason is simple―it is still a way to show friendship.51.A.ideas
B.reasons
C.thoughts
D.excuses52.A.or
D.so53.A.games
B.speeches
C.exercises
D.programmes54.A.such as
B.as well as
C.instead of
D.together with55.A.lost
D.carried56.A.cheat
D.speak57.A.Perhaps
B.Happily
C.Carefully
D.Luckily58.A.hide
D.push59.A.success
B.victory
D.peace60.A.talk about
B.worry about
C.know about
D.learn about BI finished my cooking course in a college at, the age of 21.I thought I was going to a world famous cook.I hoped people would travel from all over the world just to get a of my food.But three months later,I knew I wasSince nobody was traveling to taste my food.I decided I should travel to taste theirs.my travel,I visited many different countries,such as Japan and France,where different kinds of food
my eyes.I especially loved the experiences in Italy and China.When in Italy.I learned how to
pizza and salads.We had long lazy lunches in the sun and evening meals where the
went on long into the night.In China,I loved the hot Sichuan food and
the delicious Beijing snacks(小吃).I also discovered the joys of making dumplings with good friends...My year of travel came to an end all too ,but I had decided what I should do for the
of my life.I want to bring the fantastic food of the world into my kitchen in New York.61.A.invite
D.remember62.A.smell
D.feeling63.A.free
D.angry64.A.After
D.During65.A.covered
D.wounded66.A.try
D.show67.A.films
B.stories
C.introductions
D.conversations68.A.enjoyed
C.offered
D.fetched69.A.slowly
C.quickly
D.suddenly70.A.rest
D.quarterⅦ.补全对话(共5小题:每小题1分,满分5分)根据对话内容,从方框内的选项中选出能填人空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Dave:What’s the problem?Ricky:Oh,just my parents.Dave:What about?Ricky:The TV.My mom and dad can’t agree.Dave:So does your dad like sports programmes?Ricky:Yes,he does.She loves movies.Dave:Ricky:No.He thinks they are boring.Dave:Ricky:Yes,they do.Dave:What?Ricky:Fighting!A.Do they both like anything?B.What does your mom 1ike?C.They’re always fighting.D.But my mom hates sports programmes.E.They both like movies.F.They like different things.G.Does your dad 1ike movies? 第三部分
阅读理解(满分40分)Ⅸ.阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。AThis August,we’ll welcome guests from all over the world.Some of them follow their own special cultural traditions.It’s important for us to know about them.◆In many countries,such as Thailand,India and Malaysia,people believe that the left hand is unclean.So,it’s not proper to use one’s left hand to hold food,touch others or pass objects.Doing so may offend certain guests.◆Some Westerners may be offended if yon touch them or their personal things―even by accident.If this happens,say sorry politely.◆Some elderly Westerners may be offended if you try to help them without their agreement.◆People think numbers can be lucky or unlucky.Some Westerners avoid the number 13 because they believe it is unlucky.◆Muslims(穆斯林) do not eat pork,and words like pigs are not considered proper.◆People from Brazil,Italy and Pakistan do not give handkerchiefs(手帕) as gifts.They believe a handkerchief is closely connected with unhappy feelings.◆wine is not sent as a gift in many parts of western and middle Asia,where most Muslims live.76.Indians don’t hold food with the left hand because they consider it ________.A.unclean
B.useless
C.valueless
D.unimportant77.The word“offend”in the second paragraph(段落)might mean“________”.A.honor
D.hurt78.Muslims do not ________.A.send gifts
B.eat pork
C.drink milk
D.use handkerchiefs79.Which of the following is true according to the passage?A.People from Pakistan like to send handkerchiefs as gifts.B.All the elderly people in the west like being helped by others.C.The number 13 is thought to be unlucky by some Westerners.D.Westerners do not mind their personal things being touched.80.What does the passage mainly talk about?A.Lucky numbers.
B.Traditional food.C.Culture differences.
D.Hands and handkerchiefs.BDo you know how Americans spend their vacations? Maybe the following two advertisements will give you a better understanding.(注释:1.accommodation食宿 2.equipment设备) 81.Which of the activities can you do at night?A.Visit Disneyland.
B.Skate on the ice.C.Enjoy rock music.
D.See the movie stars’ homes.82.If you like skiing,you can choose to stay ________ to enjoy your vacation.A.in a beachfront hotel
B.in fl village hotelC.only in a single room
D.only in a double room83.Going to ________ is beach lovers’ best choice for summer vacation.A.Vermont
B.Green MountainsC.Northern California
D.Southern California84. I It will take you ________ to enjoy your vacation either in the green mountains or on the beaches.A.one week
B.one month
C.half a week
D.half a month85.Which of the following does the price of both tours include?A.Lessons.
B.Lift tickets,
C.Daily surfboard.
D.Ski equipment.CYou may hear about earthquakes,but do you know what to do before,during and after an earthquake? Here is some advice for you:Before an earthquake
It’s necessary to prepare yourself and your family.All family members should know how to turn off gas,water and electricity and know useful telephone numbers(doctor,hospital,police,119,etc.).Never put heavy things over beds.During an earthquake It’s important for each of you to stay calm(冷静).If you are indoors,quickly move to a safe place in the room such as under a strong desk or a strong table.The purpose is to protect yourself from failing objects.Stay away from windows,large mirrors,heavy furniture and so on.If you are cooking,turn off the gas.
If you are outdoors,move to an open area like a playground.Move away from buildings,bridges and trees. If you are driving,stop the car as soon as possible,staying away from bridges and tall buildings.Stay in your car.After an earthquake
Once the shaking has stopped,DO NOT run out of the building at once.It’s better to wait and leave when it is safe.Check around you and help the people who are in trouble.If your building is badly broken you should leave it.If you smell or hear a gas,get everyone outside and open windows and doors.If you can do it safely,turn off the gas.Report it to the gas company.86.Which of the following is mentioned in the second paragraph?A.People should know how to turn on gas.B.People should know how to save water.C.People shouldn’t put heavy boxes over beds.D.People shouldn’t forget the phone numbers of others.87.When an earthquake happens,________ can help you deal with it.A.standing still
B.staying calmC.100king outside
D.moving indoors88.During an earthquake,if you are driving in an open area,you should ________.A.speed up your car
B.stop your car and stay inC.slow down your car
D.stop your car and run out89.When the earth stops shaking,you should ________.A.check around you first
B.run out of the building at onceC.break the windows and doors
D.write a report to your company90.You can learn ________ after reading the passage.A.what an earthquake is like
B.what to do to avoid an earthquake包含各类专业文献、生活休闲娱乐、幼儿教育、小学教育、专业论文、行业资料、中学教育、应用写作文书、各类资格考试、外语学习资料、90安徽省2014年中考英语试卷及答案等内容。 
  2014年安徽省中考英语试卷及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。重新调整了布局,并附上图片答案。2014 年安徽省中考英语试卷及答案注意事项: 1.本试卷工四部分,十一大...   安徽省2014年中考英语试卷及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。北京四中网校
?1? 安徽省 2014 年初中毕业学业考试 英语 (满分 150 分,考试时间 ...   2014年安徽省中考英语试卷及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。安徽中考 英语试题及答案2014 年安徽省中考英语试卷 注意事项: 1.本试卷工四部分,十一大题,满分150分...   2014年安徽省中考英语试卷+答案+解析_中考_初中教育_教育专区。最新的安徽中考真题卷,附详细的答案解析哦2014 年安徽省中考英语试卷 注意事项: 1. 本试卷共四...   2014年安徽省中考英语试题及答案(Word版)_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013 年安徽省中考英语试卷第一部分 听力(共五大题,满分 30 分) I.关键词语选择(...   2014年安徽省中考英语试卷及答案(附听力原文)_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2014年安徽省中考英语试卷及答案(附听力原文) 2014年安徽省初中毕业学业考试英语试题卷及...  2014 年安徽省中考英语试卷 注意事项: 1.本试卷工四部分,十一大题,满分150分。考试时间为120分钟 2. 全卷共有试题卷8页,答题卷2页。请将答案填写在答题卷上...   2014年安徽省中考英语试卷+答案+解析_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年安徽省中考英语试卷 注意事项: 1. 本试卷共四部分,十一大题,满分 150 分。考试时间为 ...   2014年安徽省中考英语试卷及答案(附听力)_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2014年安徽省中考英语试卷及答案(附听力) 2014年安徽省初中毕业学业考试英语试题(试题卷)附...

我要回帖

更多关于 2014安徽中考分数线 的文章

随机推荐