交换物品的英语作文带翻译 我希望 初中作文用我的复习资料换一个篮球

写下英语作文!我希望老板能改善一下,换个厨师,卫生弄干净点!价值便宜点.
我急用啊!_百度作业帮
i suggest the condition should be improved.A new chief should be hired and the kitchen be cleaner .(价值便宜点?价格吧?)the price can(should) be lower
I hope the boss can improve the conditions of the restaurant (我猜想是餐馆把),hire a new chef, keep the place more clean and lower the price.
您可能关注的推广我的名字叫孙磊,我喜欢电脑游戏和打篮球。我不喜欢英语,但是我不讨厌英语老师。我希望老师上课不要让我发言,因为我英语一点不会
参考译文1: My name is Sun Lei, I like computer games and playing basketball. I do not like English, but I do not hate English teachers. I hope the teacher in the class do not let me speak a little English because I do not参考译文2: My name is Sun Lei, I like computer games and playing basketball. I do not like English, but I do not hate English teacher. I hope that teachers will not let me speak because my English is not参考译文3: My name is Sun Lei, I like computer games and playing basketball. I do not like English, but I do not hate English teacher. I hope that teachers will not let me speak because my English is not参考译文4: My name is Sun Lei, I like the computer games and playing basketball. I do not like English, but I do not hate English teachers. I hope that class the teacher would not allow me to speak English, because I am not a point
相关翻译:但是我会努力学习提高英语水平
But I will study hard to improve the standard of English我只会英语
I will only English我认为好老师是可以和学生成为朋友
I think that a good teacher can make friends with students老师问我们今天天气怎么样。
How does teacher ask us today the weather.这里的同学都非常友好,老师也很负责任
Students here are very friendly, the teacher is also responsiblei will never forget the teacher who showed me that learning a foreign language could be fun and rewarding
不会忘记给我看,学习一门外语的老师可能是有趣且奖励丰富my teacher saud to us after we won my grandmother tonight
我的老师沙特给我们后,我们赢得了今晚我的祖母语义参照:Fresh Shrimp
鲜虾Please see the attach quotation and approve it .Thanks!
请参阅附加报价和批准。感谢!?PA; PB?, it is regarded as a
Are you coming to the United States to engage in prostitution or unlawful commercialized vice or have you been engaged in prostitution or procuring prostitutes within the past 10 years?
你来美国从事翻译公司或非法商业化副或您已从事翻译公司或促致翻译公司在过去 10 年吗?So by the 1600's Shakespeare was able to make use of a wider vocabulary than ever before.
所以由 1600年莎士比亚是能够做出比以往更广泛的词汇的使用。我是一个自信的女孩,我认定的事我一定会把它做好
I am a confident girl, I found things I'll do it righteighty-seven
八十七个他家里有一个姐姐两个兄弟
His family has a sister, two brotherslament to steve jobs
慨叹,史蒂夫 · 乔布斯支取
DrawFURNICE
FURNICE在周末,旧购物商场里人太多。
null佰事特
Bai something specialForbidden City Beijing
故宫北京be treated with
被视为与断水断电
Water and electricity樱花祭 之散文
Cherry Blossom Festival of proseEffective solution to aging skin laxity
要有效地解决老龄化皮肤松弛No.116,Wan Long Business Center,Xin Cheng
116湾长商务中心、Xin Chengwhich are the rhinoviruses tha hit the nose
THA击中鼻子的鼻病毒契妹
Title deedsAnimation for us, just an orange, a warm dream. In this warm and dream, we all had such a dream world: a world where everyone has the skill. This world, we are big heroes. This world, we wine and song, windy life, some the greatest degree of freedom.
Animation for us, just an orange, a warm dream. In this warm and dream, we all had such a dream world: a world where everyone has the skill. This world, we are big heroes. This world, we wine and song, windy life, some the greatest degree of freedom.私はお元気で頑張っています
照顾,并尽其所能。你还差得远呢
You are still a long waywe have sent you the sample,and your agent have picked up the sample.
I was five minutes late for the meeting
我是五分钟迟到会议七号数
Seventh numberregulatory affairs
监管事务原来我是个白痴
元私ばか我去给你们泡杯咖啡
I went to give you a cup of coffeenow I have to set them free, even if I see that they are making mistakes
现在我要将他们释放,即使我看到它们是使错误在夏威夷我感觉很温暖
I feel very warm in Hawaiimaster packed
主包装把花瓶藏好
Hidden vase好玩吗
好玩吗大学生对于大学期望很高
College students for University high expectationsSo I have more chance to practice my english
所以我有更多的机会练习英语mornming
mornming我是中国人民大学的一名教师
I was one of the Chinese people's University teacheras i gof fo say
正如我 gof 佛说你的货明天给你
Your goods to you tomorrow站在山顶上,我们看到了美丽的景色
Standing on top of the hill, we saw the beautiful scenery这个是商场最后一个,价钱是最低的了
This is the market last one, the price was lowestFailures of merging in the culture of Britain and India
英国和印度的文化中合并的失败所有面板我都是依照AS-8009一样的塑料面板报价的
All the panels I quote is in accordance with AS-8009 of plastic PanelThe days of needing your computer to get to your inbox are long gone. You can now use Gmail on your mobile phone to access your email from anywhere.
这天的需要您的计算机,以找到您的“收件箱”早已一去不返。 现在,您可以使用您的手机记录、Gmail以及其他内容来访问您在任何地方的电子邮件。I JUST LIKE YOU
我只是喜欢你我来自 意大利
I'm from Italyinto the dust
into the dust银子弹
Silver bullet离退休干部党工委
Retired cadres and party organs昨晚吓死我了,我的病差点被发现了,我不敢告诉她,因为她已经不能承受打击了,其实我不喜欢自己一个人睡觉,那让我很害怕,但是没办法,身体是自己的,我总要把身体放在第一,今天又是各种无聊的一天,老师讲的该死的课,全班只有我一个在专心听讲,今天还有各种冷,真的很冷,今天的天气就突然的变冷了,希望一切都好吧。
Last night scared I has, I of disease almost was found has, I dare not told she, because she has cannot bear combat has, actually I does not like own a a people sleeping, that let I is fear, but no approach, body is own of, I total to to body placed in first, today is various boring of day, teacher最近查询:
多么甜弹琴
正在翻译,请等待...
?, ??? ?? ?? ?!
乡里: 我提供的全部是事实,没有什么更多
She is very thin, and could not lift heavy loads.
This semester we have several disciplines
或我们要说
这个接力棒灵感的毛绒玩具是软和 fluttery,翻译公司你的猫,扔高高的天空反复又只是看到它哪里降落。
I thought brothers
Where do you people
如何迅速,如何慢慢地他的同学们试图解释数字对他没有什么区别
I am looking at the pictures of roses
diffenrence 生活
Student life, made me realize so many, and my values, life and world view have had an effect. While at school, I'm positive, pragmatic and enterprising, student work for nearly three years, from the Director-General to cadres, I benefited.当前位置: &
求翻译:我希望每个人都有一个美好的未来!是什么意思?
我希望每个人都有一个美好的未来!
问题补充:
Unknown访客
我希望我有个精彩的未来
I hope everyone has a better future!
I hope that each one of us has a better future!
I hoped each people will all have a glorious future!
I want everyone have a beautiful future!
I hope everyone has a great future!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译求英语作文,作文要求:在班级里,同学们都有自己的爱好和心爱之物,看到了篮球你会想到是谁的?因为喜欢打篮球;看到一本书、一张CD、一个时尚的背包,你又会想到谁呢?根据以上提示和生活实际,写一篇5_百度作业帮
英语翻译求英语作文,作文要求:在班级里,同学们都有自己的爱好和心爱之物,看到了篮球你会想到是谁的?因为喜欢打篮球;看到一本书、一张CD、一个时尚的背包,你又会想到谁呢?根据以上提示和生活实际,写一篇5
求英语作文,作文要求:在班级里,同学们都有自己的爱好和心爱之物,看到了篮球你会想到是谁的?因为喜欢打篮球;看到一本书、一张CD、一个时尚的背包,你又会想到谁呢?根据以上提示和生活实际,写一篇50词左右的短文.要字句通顺,顺便再给我翻译吧.
When I see the Mp3, I will think of XXX. XXX is an farly active English learner, and he will count
every minute to learn English. The mp3 is the gadget he used to practise the learning skill. I think he is my good model. (有什么问题再联系)
您可能关注的推广回答者:当前位置: &
求翻译:我希望你给我们下一个订单是什么意思?
我希望你给我们下一个订单
问题补充:
I hope you give us an order under
I hope that you have given us a orders under
I hoped you give us the next order form
I hope you give us the next order
I hope you give us the next order
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码: