bruno mars pptNothing on you 现场版 mp3 第一句歌词是If I told you I was perfect I'll be lying

跪求bruno mars Nothing on you 现场版的歌词 第一句歌词是If I told you I was perfect I'll be lying_百度知道
跪求bruno mars Nothing on you 现场版的歌词 第一句歌词是If I told you I was perfect I'll be lying
If I told you I was perfect I'd be lyingIf there's something I'm not doing girl I'm tryingI know I'm no angel, girl, but I'm not so bad, no, no, noIf you see me at the party convers订锭斥瓜俪盖筹睡船精atingThat doesn't mean telephone numbers are exchangingI know I'm no angel, girl, but I'm not so bad, no, no, noyou should know there's beautiful girls all over the world I could be chasing but my time would be wasted, they got nothing you baby, nothing on you babyoh, they might say hi, and I might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they say cuz they got nothing on you baby, nothing on you, babythere's no much nonsenseit's on my consciencei'm thinking baby i should get it outand i don't wanna sound redundantbut i was wondering if there was something that you wanna knowbut never mind that we should let it go (let it go)cos we don't wanna be a t.v episode (episode)and all the bad thoughts just let them go (go, go, go)beautiful girls all over the world I could be chasing but my time would be wasted, they got nothing you baby, nothing on you babyyeah, they might say hi, and I might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they say cuz they got nothing on you baby, nothing on you, baby(break it down)beautiful girls, look at all you beautiful girls, they got nothing on yoooouuuuuu, babynothing on you baby, nothing on you, baby, wooohooooohoooothey got nothing on you baby, no, no, no, no, noohhh there's beautiful girls, yeah, yeah
来自团队:
就是nothing on you啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
留邮箱吧,发给你。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求bruno mars独唱办的 nothing on you的歌词_百度知道
跪求bruno mars独唱办的 nothing on you的歌词
re my wonder women call me mr, name)and no matter where i't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youyeah and that&#39, go)beautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't got nothing onbaby you the whole package plus you pay your taxesand you keep it real while them other stay plasticyou'm coming fromregardless of the things in my past that i't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youi know you feel where i't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youeverywhere i go i'm at girl you make me wanna sing (sing)weather a bus or a plane or a car or a trainno other girls in my brain and you the one to blamebeautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youhands down there will never be another onei been around and i never seen another onelook at your style they ain'm thinking baby i should get it outand i don&#39,s just how we do itand i&#39, i&#39.v episode (t;ve been to london. now think about iti&#39, know)beautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn&#39, living in the summer sun (sun)this is how i lost more than i had ever wonand honestly i ended up with nonethere&#39. fantasticm always hearing your name (name.v episode)and all the bad thoughts just let them go (t wanna sound redundantbut i was wondering if there was something that you wanna know(that you wanna know)but never mind that we should let it go (we should let it go)cos we don&#39.;s no much nonsenseit've donemost of really was for the hell of the funon the carousel so around i spun (spun)with no directions just tryna get some (some)tryna chase skirtsbeautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn's on my consciencei't really got nothing onand you out and you ain've been to pariseven went out there to tokyoback home down in georgia to new orleansbut you always still to show (still to show)and just like that girl you got me fro (got me fro)like a nintendo 64 (64)if you never knew well now you know (know
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
beautiful girls all over the world
i could be chasing but my time would be wasted
they got nothing on you baby
nothing on you baby
they might say hi and i might say hey
but you shouldn't worry about what they say
cos they got nothing on you baby
nothing on you baby
not not not nothing on you babe
not not nothing on you
i know you feel where i'm coming from
regardless of the things in my past that i've done
most of it really was for the hell of the fun
on the carousel so around i spun (spun)
with no directions just tryna get some (some)
tryna chase skirts, living in the summer sun (sun)
this is how i lost more than i had ever won
If I told you I was perfect I'd be lying,If there's somethin I'm not doin girl I'm tryin'.I know I'm no angel.But I'm not so bad...No, no, no,Beautiful girls all over the worldI could be chasing But my time would be wasted,they got nothing on you, baby
Nothing on you, babyThey might say hi, and I might say heyBut you shouldn't worry, about what they say'Cause they got nothing on you, babyNothing on you, baby
If I told you I was perfect I'll be lying
If there's something I'm not doing girl I'm trying
I'm know I'm no angel
but I'm not so bad
If you see me at the party conversatin
That doesn't mean telephone numbers are exchanging
I'm know I'm no angel girl
but I'm not so bad
No no no you should know that
Beautiful girls all over the world
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted
They got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby
They might say hi and I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry about what they say
Cos they got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby
I've been to london, i've been to paris
Even went out ther...
参考资料:
别人找的。我搬来的。
othing on you babe
不不不上没有你宝贝
not not nothing on you
不不上没有你
i know you feel where i'm coming from
我知道你感觉我来自哪里
regardless of the things in my past that i've done
无论事情在我的过去,我所做的
most of really was for the hell of the fun
大多数真正的地狱的乐趣
on the carousel so around i spun (spun)
在输送带上因此在纺织(旋转)
with no directions just tryna get some (some)
没有方向就tryna得到一些(一些)
tryna chase skirts, living in the summer sun (sun)
tryna追逐裙子,生活在夏日的阳光(太阳)
this is how i lost more than i had ever won
这就是我失去了更多的比我曾经获得的
and honestly i ended up with none ...
mars的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁bruno mars Nothing on you 现场版 mp3 第一句歌词是If I told you I was perfect I'll be lying_百度知道
bruno mars Nothing on you 现场版 mp3 第一句歌词是If I told you I was perfect I'll be lying
不是阿福版的
m tryin&#39., and I might say heyBut you shouldn't mean telephone numbers are exchangin&#39,they got nothing on youIf I told you I was perfect I'Cause they got nothing on you.
I know I&#39, babyThey might say hi.I know I&#39, no, about what they say';m not so bad.,if you see me at the party conversating.No;d be lying, babyNothing on you,that doesn'. you should know theresBeautiful girls all over the worldI could be chasing But my s somethin I&#39.;t worry.
But I&#39, babyNm not doin girl I&#39, girl.,m no angel.But I'm not so bad,If there&#39
来自团队:
If i told i was perfect i'd be lyingIf there's something i'm not doing, girl i'm tryingI know I'm no angel, but I'm not so bad (no no no)If you see me at the party conversatingThat doesn't mean telephone numbers are exchangingI know I'm no angel, but I'm not so badYou should know, theseBeautiful girls all over the world, I could...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
去音悦台下个mv 音悦MINI 可以转换成MP3格式
我也找不到这个版本的MP3 超爱live版的前面这段
我有的哦。我刚刚自己用软件转换了,要的话留邮箱给我吧
你上酷狗上搜就有 而且是高清音质的。或者你给我邮箱我直接发给你
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Nothin On You chords by Bruno Mars, added: October 6th, 2010
No tabs to display.
Welcome home, Stranger
you can also use
Oops, an error
Whole song
Interactive
861 this week
excellent!
add to favorites
highlight chords
display chords
Tab Pro&tools
play this tab
loop segment
change instrument
show fretboard
Nothin On You
set tempostop
Contributor
WARNING: You are trying to view
content from
in an unauthorized application,
which is prohibited.
Please use an official Ultimate
Guitar Tabs application for iPhone,
iPad or Android to access legitimate
chords, guitar, bass, and drum tabs
Type "ultimate guitar tabs" in Apple
App Store's or Android Market's
search to find the application.
+ --------------------------------------------------------------------- +
| Ultimate Guitar Tabs Archive - your #1 source for tabs!
| http://www./
| Over 800,000 guitar, guitar pro and bass tabs! Also lessons, news,
| columns and guitar forums!
+ --------------------------------------------------------------------- +
This is Bruno's personal remix of Nothin' On You that he plays acoustically, shown here:
/watch?v=fJHPxiejU6Y
e --6--- ---3--- --4-- ---5--- ---8--|
A --8--- ---4--- --5-- ---6--- --10--|
D --7--- ---5--- --6-- ---7--- --10--|
G --8--- ---5--- --6-- ---7--- --10--|
B --6--- ---3--- --4-- ---5--- ---8--|
E --6--- ---3--- --4-- ---5--- ---8--|
Note: For the C#m, you only play that chord once, for example in the third line of the
you play C#m once when he says "no" and then go straight to Dm.
Enjoy! Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.
If I told you I was perfect I'd be lying,
If there's somethin I'm not doin girl I'm tryin'.
I know I'm no angel.
But I'm not so bad...
No, no, no,
if you see me at the party conversating,
that doesn't mean telephone numbers are exchangin'.
I know I'm no angel, girl.
But I'm not so bad... you should know theres
Beautiful girls all over the world
I could be chasing But my time would be wasted,
they got nothing on you, baby
Nothing on you, baby
They might say hi, and I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry, about what they say
'Cause they got nothing on you, baby
Nothing on you, baby
report bad tab
You may want to rate the tab now too:
select rating
Please do not post tabs as comments. Select &correction& instead!
No, I'm busy
Yes, sure!

我要回帖

更多关于 bruno mars ppt 的文章

随机推荐