贾似丁比伯零九的歌年的歌 开头字母是t

贾司丁比伯的《Baby》歌词_百度知道
贾司丁比伯的《Baby》歌词
与唱的一样,要完全一样,中文不重要,注意
提问者采纳
baby, yeah, yeahNow I’m goneyeah, baby, baby, yeah, baby, yeah, for you I would have done whateverand I just can’t believe we aint togetherand I wanna play it cool the thought of losing youI buy you anything, baby, baby? girl quit playingwe’re just friends, yeah, oooohThought you’d always be mine, When I was 13 I had my first lovethere was nobody that compared to my babyand nobody came between usno-one could ever come aboveShe had me going crazy, baby, baby, mineBaby, baby, oooohThought you’d always be mine, baby, baby, baby ooooohlike baby, baby noooooooolike baby, don’t need no StarbucksShe made my heart poundI skip a beat when I see her in the street andat school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekendShe knows she got me dazing coz she was so amazingand now my heart is breaking but I just keep on sayingBaby, baby ooooohlike baby, I know you careyou shout whenever and I’ll be thereYou are my love, mine Baby, baby noooooooolike baby, look right in my eyesmy first love broke my heart for the first timeAnd I was likeBabyOh woooah, baby ooooohlike baby, oooohThought you’d always be mine, yeah, yeahNow I’m goneyeah, baby, gone, baby ooooohlike baby, baby, gone, you are my heartand we will never ever ever be apartAre we an item, baby, yeah, what are you sayingSaid there’s another, yeahnow I’m all goneGone, oooohThought you’d always be mine, yeah, baby, mine Baby, baby noooooooolike baby, oh woooooahoh wooooah, baby, mineOh, yeah, baby noooooooolike baby, baby noooooooolike baby, yeah, baby, oh I was star-struckshe woke me up daily, baby, baby, mineLuda, oooohThought you’d always be mine, baby ooooohlike baby, baby, baby, yeah, I buy you any ringand now please say baby fix me and you shake me til’ you wake me from this bad dreamI’m going down down down downand I just can’t believe my first love won’t be aroundAnd I’m likeBaby, baby, baby, yeah, baby ooooohlike baby, oooohThought you’d always be mine, baby noooooooolike baby, baby, mineNow I’m goneYeah, yeah, gone, ohYou know you love me
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
You know you love me,I know you care
You shout whenever, And I'll be there
You want my love, You want my heart
And we will never ever ever be apart
Are we an item? Girl quit playing
Were just friends, Or are we saying
So theres another one, Looks right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time,
And I was like
Baby, baby, baby nooo
My baby, baby, baby noo
My baby, baby, baby nooo
I thought youd always be mine
For you, I would have done whatever
Another chance and we, We get together
And wanna play it cool, About loosin' you
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring
And i'm in piece , baby fix me
And you'll shake me til' you wake me f...
Ohh wooaah
You know you love me,I know you care
我知道你爱我 我知道你在意的
You shout whenever, And I'll be there
无论何时 只要你呼叫 我就会(出现)在那里
You want my love, You want my heart
(我感觉)你想要我的爱和我的心
And we will never ever ever be apart
我们也永远不会被拆散
Are we an item? Girl quit playing
我们是一体的吗?女孩 停止游戏(爱情)了
We re just friends, what are you saying
你在说什么?!我们只是朋友?
So theres another one, Looks right in my eyes
直视我的眼睛 所以有另一个人
My first love broke my heart for the first time
我的初恋就这样第一次伤了我的心
And I was like
我(感觉我)像一个婴儿
Baby, baby, baby n...
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求贾丁斯比伯与一位老师的对歌,歌词和歌名_百度知道
求贾丁斯比伯与一位老师的对歌,歌词和歌名
//hi.html#" target="_blank">http<a href="http.baidu://hi.baidu.html#
这里有歌词的截图
请大家先看下空间的截图.com/%D2%BB%B6%CE%C7%EF%CB%BC%D2%BB%B6%CE%C7%E9/album//%D2%BB%B6%CE%C7%EF%CB%BC%D2%BB%B6%CE%C7%E9/album/item/a421e0f5a66e086fa9d3111e
提问者采纳
那个视频我看过,你确定有这首歌吗?
这首歌应该是做那个综艺节目的原创歌曲吧
提问者评价
是的。我同学现在已经不需要了,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Eenie Meenie
If she holla&#039; (if, if, if she holla) let her go
如果她大喊大叫,就让她走吧
Shes indecisive
她踌躇不定的
She can&#039;t decide
无法作下决定
She keeps on lookin&#039;From left to right
她还在继续左顾右盼
Girl, c&#039;mon get closer
女孩,过来靠近点
Look in my eyes
看着我的眼睛
Searchin&#039; is so wrong
不要再继续寻找
I&#039;m Mr. Right
我就是你的no.1
You seem like the type,To love em&#039; and leave em&#039;
你很像是那种爱上他们,又随便离开他们的人
And disappear right after this song.
就像当这首歌一结束,你又会消失的无影无踪
So give me the night
所以请你给我这个晚上
To show you, hold you
来展现你,抱住你
Don&#039;t leave me out here dancin&#039; ...
可能是Baby
我也不太清楚
Eenie MeenieBaby
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁贾试丁比伯有一首歌曲开头是噢噢噢噢噢噢噢_百度知道
贾试丁比伯有一首歌曲开头是噢噢噢噢噢噢噢
I would have done whateverAnd I just can&#39, ohI thought you&#39;t believe we ain&#39, down, mineBaby, mineBaby,t need no starbucksShe made my heart poundAsking for a beat when I see her in the streetAnd at school on the playgroundBut I really wanna see her on the weekendShe knows she got me dazyCause she was so amazingAnd now my heart is breakingBut I&#39;ll shake me till you wake me from this bad dreamI&#39, oh likeBaby, mineWhen I was 13 I had my first loveThere was nobody that compared to my babyAnd nobody came between us or could ever come aboveShe had me going crazyOh I was starstruckShe woke me up daily don&#39, what are you sayingSaid there&#39, baby,ll buy you any ringAnd I&#39, baby, baby, I know you careYd always been mine, baby, and I&#39, baby, mineFor you,d always been mine, baby fix meAnd you&#39, oh likeBll be thereYou want my love, no likeBaby, no likeBaby, oh likeBaby, baby, ohI thought you&#39,m all goneNow I&#39,t togetherAnd I wanna play it cool, you want my heartAnd we will never ever ever be apartAre we an item,ll just keep on sayingBaby, no likeBaby, baby, baby, mineNow I&#39? Girl quit playingWe&#39;m all goneNow I&#39, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, ohI thought you&#39;m now likeBaby,d always been mine, baby, oh likeBaby,re just friends, ohI thought you&#39, baby,t believe my first love won&#39, baby,m all goneNow I&#39, mineBaby, oh likeBaby, baby,s another and look right in my eyesMy first love broke my heart for the first timeAnd I was likeBaby, baby,ll buy you anythingBabyJustin BieberOh woahOh woahOh woahYm in pieces, but I&#39;d always been mine, baby, ohI thought you&#39,m losing youI&#39, ohI thought you&#39, baby, oh likeBaby, no likeBaby, baby, baby, downAnd I just can&#39;t be aroundAnd I&#39, no likeBaby, baby, baby, I&#39;d always been mine, no likeBaby
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
是他的Baby
满意请您采纳,谢谢^ω^
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 零九的歌 的文章