一篇小阅读喔!采纳率!

帮忙写一篇关于阅读的作文,120字!没有明显语法错误就可 采纳为答案 请留下qq知道感谢5q币!知道没分了Please write a composition on the topic Reading——the Best Means to Acquire Knowledge:You should write a_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙写一篇关于阅读的作文,120字!没有明显语法错误就可 采纳为答案 请留下qq知道感谢5q币!知道没分了Please write a composition on the topic Reading——the Best Means to Acquire Knowledge:You should write a
帮忙写一篇关于阅读的作文,120字!没有明显语法错误就可 采纳为答案 请留下qq知道感谢5q币!知道没分了Please write a composition on the topic Reading——the Best Means to Acquire Knowledge:You should write at least 120 words according to the following outlines。1。阅读是获取知识的最佳途径
2。为何阅读是获取知识的最佳途径
3。如何通过阅读获取知识!不能跑题啊。。。。
Reading-----the Best Means to Acquire KnowledgeAs we know, there are many methods to gain knowledge, but I am of the opinion that reading us the best means to acquiew knowledge.When reading books, we can experience a feast of sight by noticing the words appeared in our sight. With the more books we read, we can be more gentle and knowledgable. And we can read books at any time and place. But how can we obtain knowledge by reading? Here I will list 2 ways. For one hand, we can develop a good habit of reading and take a book with us. By doing so, we can read it everytime. On the other hand, while reading, we should underline some beautiful sentences which we love very much and can be used in other occations. So I believe that if we form the habit of reading which is the best way to acquire knowledge, we can be what we can and do well all the time.希望楼主采纳哦!我的qq:嘻嘻嘻一篇小阅读喔!
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一篇小阅读喔!
一篇小阅读喔!&&一篇小阅读一定采纳
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一篇小阅读一定采纳
一篇小阅读一定采纳&&
6.B 7.D 8.A 9.D 10.B一篇小阅读喔!一定采纳!_百度知道
孩子,百分之八十的情况下,只要你用百度句子的第一句话,整篇文章就出来了
要是能百度的话我还问
那就是运气了
蓝天教育的题是自己出的就算文章一样问题也不一样
其他类似问题