以这几副图片写李元阳的一篇游记文章不少于50个词的文章

根据下面的问题,用英语写一篇短文,要求文章连贯,简洁,通顺,不少于50个词。要是初一水平的。_百度知道
根据下面的问题,用英语写一篇短文,要求文章连贯,简洁,通顺,不少于50个词。要是初一水平的。
3 你认为天气最好的地方在哪里1 中国是一个很大的国家。2 分别说明南方和北方的气候特征,各地的气候各不相同,为什么
提问者采纳
the northern winter is colder than the SouthAs everyone knows, China is a big country.How about you ,because I don&#39?望采纳.In the North.And
it always rains in southern China, warm and wet winter,the weather is hot and rainy in summer,the weather is hot and rainy in summer, cold and dry in winter.But in the South.All over China with different weather.I think the best weather is in
the St like cold weather
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能用英语帮我写一篇介绍自己喜欢的食物的文章,不少于50个词_百度知道
谁能用英语帮我写一篇介绍自己喜欢的食物的文章,不少于50个词
我有更好的答案
When the day gets hot I eat someMy favorite foodMy favorite food is icecream. I the summer I buy a lot of icecream and put them in the fridge. I like chocolate flavor and milk flavor. Icecream is sweet and chilly
呵呵请问一下你现在的年级?这样方便我们写
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用my hobbies写一篇文章,不少于50个词,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用my hobbies写一篇文章,不少于50个词,
用my hobbies写一篇文章,不少于50个词,
I have many hobbies, such as reading, writing, singing, drawing, watching TV and doing exercise. I think hobbies can make my life colorful. And I can make friends easier, because we have common interests and we have many things to talk about. Besides, having some hobbies can bring knowledge to me. For example, reading is a good way to get knowledge. I can not learn all from class, so reading can bring me other knowledge. Singing and drawing are skills. They can help me to improve myself.我有许多爱好,比如阅读、书法、唱歌、绘画、看电视以及运动等等.我认为爱好可以使我的生活充满色彩.我也可以很容易交到朋友,因为我们有共同的兴趣而且又很多东西可以谈.除此之外,拥有一些爱好可以给我带来知识.比如,阅读就是获取知识的一个好方法.我不能从课堂上学到所有东西,所以阅读可以带给我其他知识.唱歌和画画是技能,它们可以帮助我提高自己.写一篇文章用英文介绍南京的名胜古迹,不少于50个词_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇文章用英文介绍南京的名胜古迹,不少于50个词
写一篇文章用英文介绍南京的名胜古迹,不少于50个词
Qinhuaihe River
Qinhuaihe River is an important branch of lower reache of the Yangtze River. It is regarded as “Mother River” by Nanjing people for its traversing the interior of Nanjing city. The river is separated into two branches are called respectively internal Qinhuaihe River and external Qinhuaihe River. The internal Qinhuaihe River with a title of “Ten li Qinhuaihe River”is the cream of the Qinhuai Scenic Zone. The Confucius Temple zone is by far the most prosperous, and the idioms, such as “Bring the painted dragon to life by putting in pupils of its eyes” and “A friendship formed in Childhood” originated here. The Qinhuai gaily-painted pleasure boat is formed with the northern vehicle and the southern boat. The Literature, “Qinhuaihe River in flourishing and bustle” written by Yu Boping, Zhu ZIqing, is the real record of Qinhuaihe Area of the time.

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇好文章 的文章

随机推荐