跪求kazaky love的EP《 i like it》Part1和2

查看: 1296|回复: 40
电子}-KAZAKY -《I Like It (Part 2)》[iTunes Plus AAC/百度]
TA的每日心情慵懒 12:24签到天数: 1 天[LV.1]初来乍到
本帖最后由 若木 于
16:24 编辑
「I Like It」(Part 2).jpg (137.76 KB, 下载次数: 78)
23:25 上传
专辑简介:
Kazaky是一支成立于2010年的乌克兰男子组合。性感、高跟鞋、惊人的舞技是这支乐队的标志。日,他们在youtube上发布了首支单曲in the middle,正式宣布出道。2012春夏米兰男装周Dsquared2秀场上,Kazaky受邀现场表演,现场表演的视频也在网络上疯传,Kazaky一战成名。Kazaky这个名称由组合的乌克兰名称以及俄语名称所对应的英文字母混合而成。
《I Like It (Part 2)》是KAZAKY在日发行的专辑。
歌手:KAZAKY
语言:英语 流派:Pop
发行时间:
唱片公司:Kazaky
What You Gonna Do
I Like It (D.Lamar)
Calling You My Babe
Make Me Wanna
Horizon (Stage Rockers Remix)
Magic Pie (Stage Rockers Remix)
Secret Mission (Stage Rockers Remix)
I Like It (Stage Rockers Remix)
Doesnt Matter (Stage Rockers Remix)
What You Gonna Do (Catfish Remix)
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
该用户从未签到
没听过,电音类的?谢谢分享,下来感受一下
头像被屏蔽
该用户从未签到
听过,电音类的?谢谢分享,下来感受一下
TA的每日心情难过 19:14签到天数: 23 天[LV.4]偶尔看看III
很不错专辑啊!太喜欢了!
TA的每日心情怒 16:19签到天数: 1 天[LV.1]初来乍到
收了这个~~~
谢谢楼主分享
TA的每日心情开心 14:28签到天数: 1 天[LV.1]初来乍到
很好的专辑 感谢分享好音乐
该用户从未签到
谢谢楼主分享!!找了好久可算有了
该用户从未签到
这曲子我喜欢,好听,谢谢
该用户从未签到
感谢LZ的分享哦~~~
TA的每日心情开心 06:45签到天数: 1 天[LV.1]初来乍到
悠扬的音色非常令人陶醉
本站联系方式:QQ:
Powered by【I’m Just A Dancer(抢听版)】_KAZAKY-I’m Just A Dancer(抢听版)在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&I’m Just A Dancer(抢听版)
《I’m Just A Dancer(抢听版)》 - KAZAKY
I’m Just A Dancer(抢听版)
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
I’m Just A Dancer(抢听版)相关MV推荐
《I’m Just A Dancer(抢听版)》歌词
KAZAKY的专辑
K歌作品推荐
KAZAKY的相似歌手
听I’m Just A Dancer(抢听版)的人也喜欢听
没有找到和I’m Just A Dancer(抢听版)相似的歌曲
歌曲榜Top10kazaky的crazy law 的歌词和中文意思_百度知道
kazaky的crazy law 的歌词和中文意思
  《Crazy Law》  歌手:Kazaky  发行时间:  所属专辑:《I Like It (Part 1)》  具体歌词:Why am I feeling? this is a crazy lawYou can have many laws, even how youre bornWhy am I feeling, this is a crazy lawIm not trying to show you something wrongMy fencing Im wishing my rating for undying kissFirst of all I like youLook at me dont missMy fencing Im wishing my rating for undying kissFirst of all I like youLook at me dont missShow me where can do, how can do itWho can do it with youShow me where can do, how can do itWho can do it with youShow me where can do, how can do itWho can do it with youyour deadly shapes of your dance babeWhy are you dancing boy so slow?Do you feel the tempting bass of this song?Why are you dancing bored and so slow?Give me it up up upMy fencing Im wishing my rating for undying kissFirst of all I like youLook at me dont missMy fencing Im wishing my rating for undying kissFirst of all I like youLook at me dont missShow me where can do, how can do itWho can do it with youShow me where can do, how can do itWho can do it with youShow me where can do, how can do itWho can do it with youyour deadly shapes of your dance babeof your dance babe ..I know sometimes behind my backYou want to change your immature of taking me of the neckIf youre a monster of fleshMy dance body gonna make you to changeJustify your dreams and danceKeep your dreams keep your plansAll of this its niceKeep your dreams keep your plansAll of this its niceThe crazy beast its now with usYour body disappears dont come upLook around a lot of noiseNever lose your boysChange your danceIts not too lateUse your chance dont make it badShake sexy rolls use it in theAll too long give me more and moreChange your danceIts not too lateUse your chance dont make it badShake sexy rolls use it in theAll too long give me more and moreShow me where can do, all too longShow me where can doAll too long狂欢法则简单至极,为何竟有如此感觉你们身负法则若干,有些甚至与生俱来狂欢法则简单至极,为何竟有如此感觉我并不想去证明你的所作所为错得离谱但你居然妄想, 我竟然会为你奋不顾身只求能与你相吻,身心坚信自己喜欢你特么的看着我的眼别漏听我说的一句话你居然敢妄想, 我竟然会为你奋不顾身只求能与你相吻,身心坚信自己喜欢你特么的看着我的眼别漏听我说的一句话你特么试试从哪儿爱上你怎么爱上你吖有人能对你下的去口真是服死他丫的了你特么试试从哪儿爱上你怎么爱上你吖有人能对你下的去口真是服死他丫的了你特么试试从哪儿爱上你怎么爱上你吖有人能对你下的去口真是服死他丫的了就凭你那走形的拙劣舞姿,我就能断言你怎么能跳舞跳得这么慢,没劲到要死你难道听不见歌曲里强劲的低音轰鸣么就不能给我扭起腰身蹲下慢慢往上上么你居然敢妄想, 我竟然会为你奋不顾身只求能与你相吻,身心坚信自己喜欢你你居然敢妄想, 我竟然会为你奋不顾身只求能与你相吻,身心坚信自己喜欢你你特么试试从哪儿爱上你怎么爱上你吖有人能对你下的去口真是服死他丫的了你特么试试从哪儿爱上你怎么爱上你吖有人能对你下的去口真是服死他丫的了就凭你那走形的拙劣舞姿,我就能断言我就能断言~~就能断言~~就能断言哟~我当然知道有的时候你在我身后的样子你多想改变自己的笨拙跳出我那么酷炫如果你那么迫切想改变,我就勉为其难满足你的心愿,让你和我一起华丽地舞心有梦想,胸有计划,如果能这样多好狂野的节奏high起来,我们就在音乐中你的身躯幻影如形,是时候在场中跳啦环视四周,这么喧哗,别丢了你男友吖现在跟我学还未晚,抓住机会别更糟糕在我身前用你性感的臀划个性感的圈儿我渴望拥有的所有一切,改变你的舞步现在跟我学还未晚,抓住机会别更糟糕我渴望拥有的所有一切,想要更多更多告诉我怎么做,我渴望拥有的所有一切告诉我怎么做,我渴望拥有的所有一切(中文歌词摘自雨下的晚灯,链接)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
Why am I feeling? this is a crazy law You can have many laws, even how you’re born Why am I feeling, this is a crazy law I’m not trying to show you something wrong My fencing I’m wishing my rating for undying kiss First of all I like you Look at me don’t missLook at
me don’t miss Show me where can do, how can do it Who can do it with you Who can do
it with youWho can do
it with youyour deadly shapes of your dance babe Why are you dancing boy so slow? Do you feel the tempting bass of this song? Why are you dancing bored and so slow? Give me it up up up My fencing I’m wishing my rating for undying kiss First of all I like you Look at me don’t miss Look at me don’t miss Show me where can do, how can do it Who can do it with you Who can do
it with youwho can do
it with youyour deadly shapes of your dance babe of your dance babe I know sometimes behind my back You want to change your immature …of taking me of the neck If you’re a monster of flesh My dance body gonna make you to change Justify your dreams and dance Keep your dreams keep your plans All of this …it’s nice All of this …it’s nice The crazy beast it’s now with us Your body disappears don’t come up Look around a lot of noise Never lose your boys Change your dance It’s not too late Use your chance don’t make it bad Shake sexy rolls use it in the … All too long give me more and more All too long give me more and
more Show me where can do, how can do it All too long
提问者评价
其他1条回答
她看起来表情
他看起来友好
你也许很高兴
不知道我是谁
他整天嘀嘀咕咕
你是无辜的
我不知道该怎么
她不停的说
他一直乞求
你是不锈钢
但我继续行驶
虽然我知道
你是一个将结束这场大雨
你让我觉得我改变了
只让我annoyd
因为共窃取它打下来
这就是我所学到的
你是无辜的
你是不锈钢
你是我最好的朋友
所以我告诉你,这
让我感觉很好
让我觉得我还活着
我知道我的
本能隐藏背景
虽然没有人知道
但我一直否认
因为世界是寂寞对我来说够
世界是疯狂到我
它不断旋转一圈又一圈
和我身后留下
我说,世界是寂寞的
我说,世界是寂寞的
当我有一种感觉,我betraid
我责备自己所期待的
你通过你的眼睛看到它的方式可以是不同的轻微
对我来说够的世界...
英文歌词呢?
Why am I feeling? this is a crazy law You can have many laws, even how you’re born Why am I feeling, this is a crazy law
I’m not trying to show you something wrong My fencing I’m wishing my rating for undying kiss First of all I like you Look at me don’t missLook at
me don’t miss Show me where can do, how can do it Who can do it with you Who can do
it with youWho can do
it with youyour deadly shapes of your dance babe Why are you dancing boy so slow? Do you feel the tempting bass of this song?
Why are you dancing bored and so slow? Give me it up up up
My fencing I’m wishing my rating for undying kiss First of all I like you Look at me don’t miss Look at me don’t miss Show me where can do, how can do it Who can do it with you Who can do
it with youwho can do
it with youyour deadly shapes of your dance babe of your dance babe I know sometimes behind my back You want to change your immature …of taking me of the neck If you’re a monster of flesh My dance body gonna make you to change Justify your dreams and dance Keep your dreams keep your plans All of this …it’s nice All of this …it’s nice The crazy beast it’s now with us Your body disappears don’t come up Look around a lot of noise Never lose your boys
Change your dance It’s not too late Use your chance don’t make it bad Shake sexy rolls use it in the … All too long give me more and more All too long give me more and
more Show me where can do, how can do it All too long
kazaky的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Kazaky最好听的歌曲、Kazaky的最新专辑、Kazaky的MV、Kazaky演唱会,在线试听,MP3歌曲免费下载,Kazaky简介、图片、资料,尽在百度音乐。
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
Kazaky是一支成立于2010年的乌克兰男子乐队。性感、高跟鞋、惊人的舞技是这支乐队..
Star 69 Records
该专辑目前还没有简介。
Kazaky是一支成立于2010年的乌克兰男子乐队。性感、高跟鞋、惊人的舞技是这支乐队..
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!

我要回帖

更多关于 乌克兰妖男团kazaky 的文章

随机推荐