内容提示:2014七年级下册英语期末试题及答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:33|
上传日期: 23:13:19|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2014七年级下册英语期末试题及答案
官方公共微信2014七年级下册英语期末试题及答案[1]
【网络综合 - 初中一年级试题】无忧考网为大家整理的2014七年级下册英语期末试题及答案的文章,供大家学习参考!更多最新信息请点击一、单项选择(10分)从A、 B、 C、 D四个选项中,选择一个能填入句中空白处的最佳答案。( )1. Last night it took Lucy _______ hour to learn a new song.A. a B. an C. the D. /( )2. ―Jim, is this white camera _______?―No, mine is at home.A. hers B. his C. yours D. theirs( )3. ―Oh, how did Jenny arrive in Haikou?―_______ plane.A. By B. In C. At D. On( )4. ―Would you like black tea _______ green tea?―Black tea.A. and B. but C. so D. or( )5. The moon light entered the room _______ the window and it made the room bright (明亮的).A. across B. through C. over D. upon( )6. ―Would you like _______, sir?―No, thank you.A. anything else B. else anything C. something else D. else something( )7. Cindy doesn’t want to be the class monitor and Mary doesn’t _______.A. also B. too C. as well D. either( )8. ―Wow! _______ heavy schoolbag it is!―Yeah! It’s not easy being a student!A. What a B. How C. How a D. What( )9. I can look after (照顾) your cat so you don’t need to _______ it.A. be careful withB. worry aboutC. get on well withD. look for( )10. ―_______?―I’ d like to buy a shirt.A. What can I do for youB. What size do you likeC. What colour do you likeD. What’s the price of the shirt三、完形填空(10分)先通读短文,掌握其大意,然后从每题所给的选项中选择最佳答案。Do you like painting? Maybe you tried to draw 11 , but couldn’t make it look quite so right. Don’t 12 . Vincent van Gogh’s paintings 13 look quite like the real things, but he is one of the best painters of all time.Van Gogh was born 14 the Netherlands (荷兰) in 1853. When he grew up, he showed a talent (天分) for pai2014七年级下册英语期末试卷[2]
ow books any more.19. What should a student do if he or she finishes reading a book in the reading room?A. Put it back in the right place.B. Keep it in good order.C. Return it in two weeks.20. From the passage, what can we do in the reading room?A. We can drink but we can’t eat in it.B. We can carry our bags to the reading room.C. We can talk in a low voice.基础知识运用(共35分)五、选择填空:从下列各题所给的四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(共20分,每小题1分)21. My sister is a bank clerk. _____ works in a bank near here.A. She
D. You22. The question is very easy, ______ nobody can answer it.A. or
D. so23. Peter is popular in the school. When he has time, he likes ________ jokes.A. telling
B. talking
D. speaking24. ―
did you go on vacation?―I went to Paris. It was wonderful.A. What
D. When25. Xu Qian does not think she is good-looking. She hopes to have a new _______.A. look
C. small nose
D. body26. ―What does your father look like?―He ______ medium build and has curly hair.A. is
D. has27. What size of desert would you like? Small, medium, ____ large?A. and
D. but28. I feel __. It’s raining. The TV programs are boring. And I have no one to talk to.A. great
B. terrible
C. pretty good
D. not bad29. ―What did your mother do over the weekend?
―She _____ home.A. stays at
B. stayed at
C. is staying at
D. staied at<

我要回帖

更多关于 2015七年级下册期末 的文章

随机推荐