急需一篇演讲稿,题目是《最美计生员演讲稿酒店人》,求各位高人赐文

求高人给写一份演讲稿 题目是 【重温红色经典 构建和谐社会】_百度知道
求高人给写一份演讲稿 题目是 【重温红色经典 构建和谐社会】
希望各位大大们认真点
不要网络泛滥文
字数要在1000字左右
提问者采纳
  红色经典演讲稿  穿岁月峰头,伴历史云烟,中国共产主义青年团走过了80年的风雨征程。五四运动至今,一代代优秀青年为民族复兴作出了卓越的贡献;循火红足迹,经坎坷征程,一代代优秀青年紧跟共产党,始终站在时代的峰顶浪尖!青春不停步,“永远跟党走”!  伴随着江总书记“三个代表”重要思想和“以德治国”方略的提出,党有号召,团有行动。为此,团市委提出“高举旗子,不变调子,喊响号子,建好班子,推动总体工作再上台子”的指导思路。在“三个代表”学习教育活动和“以德治市”的号召下,开展了“走白村、串千户、访民意、聚民心”及“三个代表”重要活动,使团的工作真正想青年之所想,急青年之所急,谋青年之所求,切实把广大青年吸引到团的旗帜下,团结在党的周围!  从伟大的共产主义战士雷锋到以服务祖国需要为乐的王杰,从自学成材的张海迪到科技创新的秦文贵,从11名“中国青年五四奖章”获得者到我们身边的每一位青年星火科技带头人,他们在人民利益的大厦上添砖加瓦,他们以崇高理想和坚定信念为新时期广大青年实践“三个代表”“以德治市”树起了标杆!正是他们在党的旗帜的指引下,和千百条各战线上的青年模范一起,演绎了一幕幕惊天地、泣鬼神的青春活剧,谱写了一曲曲壮丽雄浑的青春赞歌!  有句话说得好,“海阔凭鱼跃进,天空任鸟飞”。同学们,时代在让我们享受先进的文明成果,呼吸更多的自由新鲜空气的同时,也给了我们更好的展示身手的舞台。让我们带着沸腾的青春热血,迈着巨人般的脚步踏上征服之旅。让燃情岁月再添活力!让我们的青春飞扬。  没那么多字
其他类似问题
红色经典的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【求助求助】求高人指点,求一篇两三分钟的演讲稿,关于进心联部_陈奕迅吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,258,060贴子:
【求助求助】求高人指点,求一篇两三分钟的演讲稿,关于进心联部收藏
各种求,大家帮帮忙,好人一生平安
这是大家献爱心的好时机啊
官方票务登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一篇物流方面的“服务中心说”演讲稿?知道的麻烦说下,字数尽量400以上,明天就演讲了,求高人,谢谢了_百度知道
求一篇物流方面的“服务中心说”演讲稿?知道的麻烦说下,字数尽量400以上,明天就演讲了,求高人,谢谢了
提问者采纳
服务中心说?关于物流运输的知识,我一般到这个网址找物流方面的知识。百度搜下 青岛鲁青达物流,是一家物流公司的网站,在新闻栏目里有很多物流方面的知识,基本每天都会有新的文章。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高人帮忙来一篇英语演讲稿_百度知道
求英语高人帮忙来一篇英语演讲稿
演讲稿的题目为《culture smart or science intelligent》.请英语达人发到我的邮箱里
要原创的,不要百度来的 谢谢~
提问者采纳
我给你三篇,如果你是大学生请选第二和第三篇,如果是中学生就用第一篇第一篇,Good morning,dear teacher and my friends. it’s a very intresting topic today. I think my Dad was a hero for me when I was a young child. We'd go fishing, walks, and other fun things for a kid. Every child has a good and great father, and so do I. My dad played a very important role in my daily life`````exactly speaking, in my past 16 years. My father always stands in the center of my life, from past till now and possibly in the future. My family was rather poor when I was in my childhood. We didn't have our own house and had to live in a shabby, small room rented from my father's factory. The room was so small that there was little space for people to walk. I didn't have my own bed and had to sleep with my parents. This is terrible both for my parents and me. But father made this all different!he works very hard on his own business, now we have our own 2 housese,surly,I have my own room.and he take our family so much happiness, richer and richer. When I was little, I did everything with my dad. You could always find me sitting on his knee or walking and doing everything with him. Every night he would read me a bed time story and make the voices of each character. I learnt a lot from my daddy. I learnt to never take things to seriously and to always smile. Like many other fathers, my dad and I also has generation gap. He is not good at or even can’t work the computer. So when I sitting at the computer desk,he will say something like ‘you should pay more attention to your study’, ‘don’t waste time on the computer games’ , ‘it will be bad for your eyes’ and so on. How can I- a computer fan – reduce time on computer? So I continue studying and playing on it Years pasted, my father is over 45 now. It is time for me to look after him and I am sure I will do and we will live an even better life. and i will say,i really love you dad,cause you are the hero in my mind. Thank you so much! 我在班里演讲过,刚好三分钟第二篇,Change the world? Change OurselvesGood evening, honorable judges, ladies and gentlemen.
It’s my great pleasure to stand here to present my speech—Change the World, Change Ourselves.
It’s noticable that western holidays are becoming increasingly popular day by day, while chinese traditional festivals are being somewhat neglected. Not long before about 10 Doctors in Beijing university and Qinghua unversity announced that we should reject the invasion of western holidays ,because they regard western holidays as an challenge against our traditional festivals and culture.Frankly speaking, I don’t quite agree with them.Indeed, we should never neglect or even discard our traditonal festivals as China boasts a brilliant history and splendid traditions. (examples).But why can’t we absorb the meaningful western holidays and culture.
There are obvious reasons why some western holidays are so popular in China. On the one hand, some of the western holidays which we Chinese don’t have are reasonable and meaningful, such as Father’s Day and April Fool’s Day etc. On the other hand,the prevalence of globalization enables western culture to prevail in China. Overwhelmed by such a trend,Chinese unconsiciously get involved in western holidays and culture.
With the further development of the whole world, the cultural communication between different countries and nations becomes faster and more and more important. We are indeed from different nations, but we are the citizens of the same world, so the outstanding culture of different nations is the commom wealth of everyone on the earth.The only way for us to protect our traditional culture is to reject the foreign culture? The answer is definitely no. What we ought to do is to spare no effort to educate Chinese to get to know and treasure our splendid traditions instead of rejecting foreign culture. Only by educating can we set our confidence and belief towards our culture. Only by educating can we preserve and promote the wealth that our ancesters left for us.
At last I’d like to share a famouse saying of Gandhi with all of you ,that is:If you want to change the world, then you must change yourself first.”第三篇,Goodmoring ladies and gentalmen, I am very gald to stand here to have my speech.Global Citizenship begins at home. Do you know what is the connotation of the Global Citizenship ? To be honest I don’t understand the exactly meaning of the sentence ,so only can I explain it simply .Global Citizenship ,in my opinion ,is not something in word only ,but a kind of responsibility and undertaking ,a way of behaving and thinking .So Global citizenship begins at home ,with a commitment to live responsibility ,to regard all human begins as fellow citizens ,and to be proactive in seeking the common good.
For us university students ,usually we are busy with exams or focusing on the incidents in daily life .We hardly pay attention to the global issues. However , as university students ,we should take the responsibility to think about them ,think about the life around us. The world develops quickly, but it wandered from the path it should be. Peace and development have become essential issues.
Peace lays a foundation to development. But because of the development, social problems and environmental problems have become serious global problems. Over-population makes us ask for more resources from the limited ones. It causes natural resources fearfully scarce. If we keep on doing so, we will of course lose our reliable living space at last. Apart from the environment we had broke at home ,we Chinese also have no sense to protect it when traveling abroad. Therefore Chinese travelers’ behaviors in foreign countries have made the native intolerable .And the foreigners have the bad influence about our country. So I think the sentence of Global Citizenship begins at home means that everyone should be the global citizen ,should take the responsibility to protect our mother land .Global citizenship begins at home ,let we do it through the children and the parents ,through the school and the society, thou the government .There’s an old saying : Action speaks louder than words. Let’s act now .
Thank you all attention.
后两篇是今年cctv杯英语演讲比赛的题目,我准备参加比赛的,但由于要参加实习不能参加比赛。,你可以借鉴,
提问者评价
文不对题..
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
呵呵,这很长哎,没人愿意翻得,就百度翻翻吧,挺准的!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我是一个初中生,需要一篇关于金融危机的纯英文演讲稿。请各位高人指点一下,请用英文!!!!_百度知道
我是一个初中生,需要一篇关于金融危机的纯英文演讲稿。请各位高人指点一下,请用英文!!!!
请从一个普通人的角度说一说,我们个人应该怎样做。谢谢大家1
我今下午要用
跪求苦求哭求 救我一命吧
1!!!!!!!!!!!
How to Solve the Financial Crisis The financial crisis deepens. The bailouts are piecemeal and national, whereas the crisis is global. What’s worse, the policy responses are not based on a clear diagnosis of the underlying problem. Some politicians talk as if this crisis were merely about illiquidity: banks don’t have enough liquid assets to meet their current obligations. If this were so, the problem would already have been solved. The reason is that most countries have three institutions in place that generally prevent this sort of thing from happening: (1) central banks that are “lenders of last resort”, (2) depositors are insured (up to a specified maximum) and (3) banks are regulated and supervised. But the problem now is different. Once we understand it, we are close to finding a solution. It is not just a matter of potential illiquidity, but also of potential insolvency: the total assets of many financial institutions could fall short of their total liabilities. At the current fire-sale asset prices, they’re in danger of going broke. The central banks can’t help here, since they lend only for short periods against highly-rated collateral. The difficulty is that some of the troubled financial institutions are too large too fail (their demise would wipe out too much wealth, shut down too many businesses, throw too many people into unemployment) and are very contagious (their bankruptcy would lead to the bankruptcy of other large institutions). That is why we’ve seen lots of case-by-case bailouts (Bear Stearns, AIG, Fannie Mae und Freddi Mac, Fortis, Bradford and Bingley, Wachovia, Glitnir, etc.), climaxing in the largest, the Paulson plan. We know how we got into this mess. In very broad brush strokes, it happened like this: (a) Due explicit and implicit state guarantees to banks and their creditors, as well as a lamentable lack of associated regulation, banks faced low costs of risk. So, predictably, they invested in increasingly risky assets, such as subprime mortgage loans. (b) Due to low interest rates, banks faced low costs of borrowing. Thus they became highly leveraged. This meant that even a slight decline in their assets could destroy lots of their equity. (c) Like the regular banking sector, the “shadow banking sector” (money market funds, hedge funds, investment funds, private equity firms, suppliers of commercial paper, insurers such as AIG) funded its short-term liabilities with long-term assets, but the latter faced far less regulation. The result of “regulatory arbitrage,” moving risky business to where it is least regulated. The rest is history: When the housing bubble burst, the value of mortgage-backed securities fell, and this left many financial institutions with too little capital relative to their debt. Thus they sold whatever assets they could (not just the mortgage-backed securities) and this drove asset prices down further, extending the problem to other financial institutions. With the exception of the Paulson plan, governments have responded to this crisis in a piecemeal fashion, deciding about one institution at a time (Bear Stearns yes, Lehman no). This raised investor uncertainty, leading to a general panic that spread to the money market funds. If you agree that this is basically the problem, then a solution to this financial crisis is, in my judgment, could run along the following lines. Just as the problem of potential illiquidity can be addressed by “lenders of last resort” (the central banks), so the problem of potential insolvency can be tackled by “buyers of last resort.” The latter are the treasuries and finance ministries that can buy shares or warrants in the troubled financial institutions, thereby providing them with capital they have been lacking. Of course this capital infusion would have to come with additional regulation and supervision. This sort of solution has been staring us in the face for some time. The broad idea was applied to the recent string of troubled institutions (Fannie and Freddie, AIG, Washington Mutual, Wachovia, Bradford and Bingley, Fortis, etc.). The U.S. government used it to get out of the savings-and-loans crisis of the early 1980s, as did the Swedish government to overcome its financial crisis of 1992. All we need to do now, in this world of global finance, is make it a reliable pillar of our global financial architecture. Under my proposed solution, each government should establish a trust company that identifies the highly contagious (alias “systemically significant”) financial institutions which cannot be allowed to fail. These institutions receive a solvency insurance and, in return, become bound by new regulatory requirements. For example, the institutions could be required to retain a 10 percent stake in their securitized products and to publicize higher stakes they may hold. In addition, the trust company could require debt-for-equity swaps for institutions with excessively high leverage ratios. Thereby the institutions would reduce their liabilities relative to their assets, with the immediate expense shared by the shareholders and taxpayers. Finally, the trust company would have the duty to sell its stakes in these institutions within the next decade, with the sole objective of maximizing the taxpayers’ return. Since both the regular and shadow banking sectors contain highly contagious financial institutions, both should receive comparable regulation and supervision. This is necessary to avoid regulatory arbitrage. But in this financially interdependent world, regulatory arbitrage is an international phenomenon. The only way to overcome it is through international coordination. As an important step in this direction, coordination among E.U. governments is essential. What is required is a harmonized institutional mechanism – through a central agency or a consortium of existing institutions – to coordinate and oversee the regulatory and supervisory activities of countries, monitor global financial risks, implement a globally integrated financial early warning system, and coordinate internationally the obligations of the buyers of last resort. In the longer run, the world community should strive to perform these functions through a global monetary agency. We can be under no illusions: providing solvency insurance is potentially dangerous, since the insured institutions have an almighty incentive to take excessive risks. This is the reason why the concomitant regulation and supervision, coordinated internationally, is so important. As it is, governments are bailing out one troubled institution after another, but often without the regulatory and supervisory safeguards. This creates serious problems for the future. In short, the solution can be summarized in one sentence: Just as we have overcome the problem of potential systemic illiquidity through a lender of last resort plus deposit insurance regulation and supervision, so we must now overcome the problem of potential systemic insolvency through a buyer of last resort plus solvency insurance, debt-to-equity swaps, regulation and supervision. This solution above requires courage, which is exactly what these dangerous times demand. The present financial crisis is truly global, requiring a globally coordinated response. Saving one financial institution at a time, each country for itself, can’t solve the problem. On the contrary, it would spread more uncertainty and fear, which would further undermine the global financial system. If we all had the assurance that a new world financial order was in place – that not only defended us from contagious illiquidity through lenders of last resort, but also protected us from contagious insolvency through buyers of last resort – then the widespread fear and distrust in financial markets would dissipate. Confidence could return and thereby the dangers of illiquidity and insolvency of the major financial institutions would recede. We all know that international cooperation is difficult. But as we look into the abyss, contemplating the possibility that the life savings of hundreds of millions could disappear as jobs and businesses are destroyed around the world, it should be clear to all major heads of state, all policy makers and voters, that we must grasp our responsibility to implement the required globally cooperative response.
其他类似问题
金融危机的相关知识
其他3条回答
你小子问这么一个难题才舍得20分也太少了吧
Ladies and gentlemen,
Now the globle is suffling the once-in-all-history financial crisis ,as a jouior school student,it seems it has noting to do with me,but actually I think it had involved me.Despite the price of subjects have rised quickly,the quality of my life has come down.Such as the schoolship has been cutten down.I can not afford many study necessities.
But the most important effect the financial crisishas bright to me is that my partents had lost their jobs,which affected me directly,I think.In these days ,I haved learned how to live thriftly.I konw how hard to earn money ,and how hard my parents live.Through the financial crisis ,I think I have grown up.
Thank you.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 五年级学雷锋演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐