考试说明:
1.本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(阅读2
会宁一中2014-15年度第二期期中考试高二语文试题
本试卷分为第I卷(阅读题)和第II卷(表达题1
顺义区2015届初三第二次统一练习
一、基础o运用(共28分)
1.阅读下面文字,回答文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于黑龙江省虎林市八五零农场学校学年七年级英语下学期期末考试试题的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:黑龙江省虎林市八五零农场学校学年七年级英语下学期期末考试试题 1黑龙江省虎林市八五零农场学校
学年七年级英语下学期期末考试试题( )1. Is that elephant?No, it’s lion.A. a B. an C. an D. a( )2. What’s your favorite _____?Oranges.A. color B. fruit C. juice D. vegetable( )3. ___________________?Size 8. Can I try one on(试穿)?A. How much is it B. How many do you wantC. What time is it D.What size do you wear( )4. Would you like something to drink, ____ or coffee?Coffee, please.A. tea B. fruit C. bread D. meat( )5. I’m tall but my sis(来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])ter is of medium _________.A. heavy B. build C. height D. thin( )6. He ________ of medium height and he _______ red hair.A. is, is B. has, has C. has, is D. is, has( )7. —What does the lady look like?_________________.A. She’s fine and well B. She’s really a nice ladyC. She’s of medium height D. She likes wearing skirts( )8. How’s the weather in Shanghai?____________________A. It was raining. B. It is rain. C. It is rainy. D. It rained.( )9. He wan(来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])ts _______ to movies with his friends.A. to go B. go C. going D. goes( ) 10. is it from your home to the bank?Three miles.A. How far B.How much C.How soon D.How long( ) 11. Is there a hotel near here? Yes, just go ___ and ___ left.A .straight , go B. go, acrossC. straight , turn D. straight, turns( ) 12. . Where is the park, please?A. Hello B. Excuse me C. Sorry D. Hi2( )13. Would you like _______ football with us?Certainly. I like ______ football (来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])very much.A. to play B. to playC. playing D. playing( )14. Let’s ________after school.A. to play basketball B. play basketballB. play a D. play the basketball( )15. ____________?I’d like beef noodles.A. What’s your favorite food. B. What kind of noodles would you like.C. Would you like beef noodles. D. What kind of food do you have( )16. I like dogs because they are friendly.A. a kind of B. kinds of C. kind of D. a (来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])kind( )17. The teacher is very strict his students.A. with B. in C. for D. to( )23. _______ noodles would you like? –A small one, please!A. What kind of B. What size bowl of C. How many D. How much( )24.They would like _____ noodles.A. tomatoes and mutton B. tomatoes and muttonsC. tomato and mutton D. tomato and muttons( )25.Why do you want to be an actor? –Because it’s very _________.A. boring B. dangerous C. lazy D. interestingⅡ、完形填空(10 分)Tom 26 (来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])near the sea. Their house is not very high, but it is beautiful. There 27 bigtrees and a small garden in front 28 their house. They plant flowers in the garden. Some arered, some are white 29 some are blue. Tom and his family love 30 garden very much.31 Tom and his sister go to school 32 bus. The bus fortable(舒适的). There areair conditioners(空调) in the bus. After school, they sometimes help their mum 33 someshopping at the Shopping Center, and somet(来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])imes help their dad in the garden. At weekends, theyoften take some photos by the sea. 34 summer, they often go swimming 35 their parents.( )26. A. lives B. lived C. living D. to live3( )27. A. are B. is C. was D. be( )28. A. to B. for C. at D. of( )29. A. but B. or C. at D. and( )30. A. they B. them C. their D. theirs( )31. A. All B. BothC. Some D. Two( )32. A. on B. by C. take D. sit( )33. A. do B. doing C. does D. did( )34. A. In B. On C. At D. (来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])To( )35. A. and B. for C. of D. withⅢ.交际英语(本题共 20 分,A 题 1 分,B 题 2 分。)(A)根据 A 部分所给的句子从 B 部分中找相应的答语。( ) 36.What kind of noodles would you like ?( ) 37.What club do you want to join?( ) 38.When do you go to work ?( ) 39.How far is it from your home to school?( ) 40.Can we wear a hat in class?( ) 41.Hello, this is Rick speaking .( ) 42.How’ s the weather ?( ) 43.Where’s the hotel ?( ) 44.Are you doing your homework?( ) 45.What does your sister look lik(来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])e?B( B )B. 根据对话内容补全句子。M: Hello, this is Mike speaking.T: Hi, Mike . this is Tom.M: . 46____________________________________?T: I’m watching TV.A. Hi, Rick .It’s Steve .B. I’d like beef noodles, please.C. It’s cloudy.D. I want to join a sports club.E. About 15 minutes by bike.F. No, we can’t.G. At eleven o’clock, so I’m never late for work.H. She is of medium build and she has long straight hair.I. No, I’m not. I’m cleaning my room.J.It’s next to th(来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])e park4M: Is there a bookstore near here ? I want to buy some books.T: 47____________. It’s on Center Street. What books do you want to buy?M: About animals.T: 48__________________________________________?M: Because animals are lovely and interesting. Would you like to go with me?T:Yes, I’ d love to. 49_____________________________________?M: We can ride bikes to go there.T:OK, see you tomorrow.M: 50_______________________.第二部分阅读理解(共 35 分)Ⅳ. prehen(来源:淘豆网[/p-.html])sion. (A B C D E 篇每题 1 分 F 篇每题 2 分)AHere is a menu for a fast food restaurant. The prices are in American money, called dollarsand cents. There are 100 cents in a dollar.( )51. From the menu, how much is a small hamburger?A. One hundred and eighty dollarsB. Two dollars and thirty centsC. One dollar and eighty cents( ) 52. If you have only three dollars, what can you buy?A. A large salad and a large ice creamB. A large chicken burger and a small cup of teaC. A small vegetable burger and a large chocolate( )53. Jam (果酱)is a kind of _____.Main meals(主食) small largeHamburger 1.80 2.30Hamburger withcheese2.00 2.50Chicken burger 1.90 2.40Vegetable burger 1.80 2.30Drinks small largeCoca-Cola 0.80 1.00Orange juice 0.90 1.20Tea 0.70 0.90Coffee 0.80 1.00Side dishes(小菜)Desserts small largeIce cream orChocolate1.20 1.60Applepie (hot) 0.70 /Donuts or Jam 0.50 /small largeFries 0.90 1.10Salad 1.00 1.20Chicken wings 1.30 1.60装---______?---Size8 .Ca(装订线内不要答题)七年级英语试卷第 5 页(共 10 页)5A. main meals B. side dishes C. desserts( ) 54. What can’t we buy in the restaurant?A. Coffee. B. Beef. C. Hamburger.( ) 55. A thirteen boy has only seventy cents. He may ask for _____.A. tea B. Coca-Cola C. orange juiceBFruit is good for people. Many people eat some fruit every day. Mr. and Mrs. Green like fruitvery much and every Monday Mrs. Green goes to buy some fruit in the shop near her house. Theman in the shop knows her well and helps a lot. She can buy all kinds of fruit there, apples,pears, oranges and bananas. In different time of the year, the price of each kind of fruit isnot the same, sometimes high, sometimes low. Mrs. Green wants to buy cheap fruit. But Mr. Greenlikes bananas only. She buys bananas for him every week. She only buys cheap fruit for herself( ) 56. When does Mrs. Green go to buy some fruit?A. Saturday B. Monday. C. Thursday.( ) 57. Where does Mrs. Green buy fruit?A. In the shop near her house. B. In the town. C. Near the shop( ) 58. Mrs. Green buys ____for Mr. Green.A. pears B. apples C. bananas( ) 59. Which of following is not right?A. Mrs. Green only buys apples for herself.B. Mr. and Mrs. Green like fruit a lot.C. Mrs. Green can buy all kinds of fruit.( ) 60. In different time of the year, the price of each kind of fruitis ______.A. the same B. not the same C. highCThe Noodle House has really good noodles. They are cheap, and they are great!You can get small, medium, or large bowls of noodles.The Noodle House has some specials. Special 1 has beef and tomato and is only ¥5. Special2 has mutton and cabbage. It is ¥6. And Special 3 has chicken and carrot. It’s only ¥8.I likeit best.You can get some other great food at the Noodle House. For example, you can get 16 dumplingsfor ¥11.You can get great desserts! You can get strawberry, banana and orange ice cream.They are all nice! Try the Noodle House soon!根据短文内容判断正(A)误(B)。( )61.The noodles here are cheap and great.( )62.There are three size bowls of noodles.( )63.Special 2 has beef and tomato and is only ¥5.( )64.You can get 16 dumplings for ¥11.( )65.You can get chocolate ice cream at Noodle House.es from China, she is a clever and beautiful girl. She studies in a middle school.She has four pen pals. They are from different countries and like different animals. Linda isfrom America. Her favorite animal is the penguin. The penguin likes ice very much. esfrom Australia. The koala is her favorite animal. The koala likes to eat leaves(叶子). And itsleeps during the day, but it gets up at night. Bob is from India. His favorite animal is theelephant. Grass(草) is the elephant’s favorite food. Tom is a Canadian boy. He likes the tigerbest. The tiger likes to eat meat. What is Handan’s favorite animal? It is the panda. Bamboo(竹子) is panda’s favorite.Name Country Favorite animal What do the animals like?Handan ___66_____ Panda ____67_________68____ America _____69_____ ice___70___ Australia koala _____71______Tom Canada _____72____ _____73________74___ India ____75___ grass(66)_________(67) _________(68)_________(69)_________(70)________(71) _________(72)__________(73)_________(74)__________(75)________EMy name is Paul.e from America .I am a student .I have short blonde hair .I’m not tallor short.I like wearing cool glasses when I go out .I like playing basketball best and I canplay it very well.My favorite basketball player is Jeremy Lin .I am good at math and I oftenhelp my friends with their math.根据短文内容填空,每空一词,每词一分Paul is an 76_________.He is of medium 77______.He likes going out 78______cool glasses .Hisfavorite 79_________is basketball .He does 80_____in math.F根据短文内容,回答后面的问题。Jeff’s hometown(家乡) is in the south (南部) of France. It’s a very bea utiful andinteresting city to visit. There is a big park in the center of the city. You can do lots offun things there. Across from the park is a big library. You can borrow (借) any book you wantto read there. Next to the library is a new supermarket. You can buy clothes, food and many otherthings in it.81 Is Jeff’s hometown in the south of France?____________________________________________82 Where is the park?_____________________________________________83 What can you do in the park?_______________________________________________784 Where is the library?_______________________________________________85 Is the supermarket old?_____________________________________________Ⅴ.用所给词的正确形式填空 5 分每小题 1 分86. My favorite_______ is Liu Huan.(sing)87. Let me _______ you the way to my school.(tell)88 We had great fun_________ in the water.(swim)89 What ______ the weather like yesterday?(be )90 The boys enjoy _________ very much.(read)VI 句型转换 5 分每小题 1 分91. .She goes to school on foot(变同义句)She ______ _____ school?92. Does he have to do the dishes .(否定回答)No, ________ _____93. They had some bread for breakfast. (一般疑问句)______ they have ______ for breakfast?94. She wants to join the music club. (就划线部分提问)________ _______ does she want to join?95Peter did his homework last night. (改为否定句)Peter ______ ______ his homework last night.ⅤII.Writing (15 分) (A)5 分(B)10 分(A) 作为一名中学生应该品学兼优。在校遵守校规,请你用英语写五条校规____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________(B)请以“My good friend”为题写一篇 70 字左右的文章。介绍一下你朋友.内容包括外貌,爱好,生活习惯和饮食习惯等。要求:条理清晰,字迹工整。_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________装---______?---Size8 .(装订线内不要答题)8__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 学年第二学期期末考试七年级英语试题答案I. 单项选择 1-25 ABDAC DCCAA CBCBB CAABD CDBCDII.完形填空 26-35 AADDC BBAADIII. 交际用语 A 题 36- 45 B D G E F A CJ I HB 题 46 . What are you doing?47. Yes, it is.48. Why do you like animals?49. How can we go there ?50. See you tomorrow.9Ⅴ.用所给词的正确形式填空 5 分每小题 1 分86. singer 87.tell 88.swiming 89.was 90.readingVI 句型转换 5 分每小题 1 分91.walks to 92. he doesn’t 93.Did any 94.What club 95.didn’tⅤ.Writing 略播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表黑龙江省虎林市八五零农场学校学年七年级英语下学期期末考试试题.doc
文档介绍:
黑龙江省虎林市八五零农场学校学年七年级英语下学期期末考试试题 1黑龙江省虎林市八五零农场学校
学年七年级英语下学期期末考试试题( )1. Is that elephant?No, it’s lion.A. a B. an C. an D. a( )2. What’s your favorite _____?Oranges.A. color B. fruit C. juice D. vegetable( )3...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 2013四年级下册英语 的文章

随机推荐