usa vs germany enspark streamingg

USA vs. China 2015 World Cup TV/streaming, lineups, previews, and gamethread - Black And Red United
Erich Schlegel-USA TODAY Sports
A semifinal against France or Germany awaits—but only if the U.S. can beat China in their quarterfinal.
Welcome to the quarterfinals, where things are about to get real, y'all. Or realer than they have been, anyway. Sure, that last game was a win-or-you're-out, but China is a better team than Colombia, and this one is a, I don't know, really win or you're really out.
Mostly because if the USWNT make it to the semifinal, they're going to face Germany or France—and that's no walk in the park. Time to step up. So, onto said stepping...
Kickoff time: 7:30 p.m. ET
Venue: Lansdowne Stadium (Ottawa, Canada)
TV/Streaming: Fox and NBC Universo
Fox Sports Go and NBC Deportes En Vivo Extra for your streaming devices
Projected: Well, as always, we'll start with the constants.
in goal, with Ali Krieger, Julie Johnston, Becky Sauerbrunn, and Meghan Klingenberg on the back line.
And then, we run into problems, mostly because of that pesky (read: stupid) yellow card rule that's left us without
for this game because they both have two yellows in this tournament. Jill Ellis has essentially already said that Morgan Brian will start in Holiday's spot alongside Carli Lloyd, which is all good, really. What about those wings, though? Ellis is hardcore committed to her 4-4-2, so don't expect to see any other formation out there, and I think Ellis gives us
and Christen Press out wide. Press isn't a winger, we know that, but Ellis seems to have forgotten that Heather O'Reilly exists, so here we are.
Up top, I really don't know who Ellis will start. I'll go with Abby Wambach and
again, just because. I'm not sure either of them is fit enough (Morgan went 90 against Colombia), but I also don't think that really stops Ellis.
Match previews and recommended reading: Previews from&,&,&,&, and&. There's also& from SI about the USWNT's fired kit man and& about Morgan Brian and Meghan Klingenberg living with Jeff Van Gundy.
Prediction: USA 2-0 China. To the semifinals we go!
What are you drinking? I'll be at my sister's, so whatever I have will be great because I won't have paid for it.
Go nuts in the comments for your pre-, in-, and post-game talk.
More from Black And Red United
Latest News
In This Article
Trending Discussions
If you currently have a username with "@" in it, please email .
Remember me?
Forgot password?
We'll email you a reset link.
If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please
with it instead.
Forgot username?
We'll email it to you.
with it instead.
Forgot password?
with it instead.
Forgot username?
with it instead.
Almost done,
By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our
and confirming that
you have read our .
Join Black And Red United
You must be a member of Black And Red United to participate.
We have our own
at Black And Red United. You should read them.
I Agree to the Community Guidelines
Join Black And Red United
You must be a member of Black And Red United to participate.
We have our own
at Black And Red United. You should read them.
I Agree to the Community Guidelines
Authenticating
Choose an available username to complete sign up.
In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.
Yes, share my data
Please don't share my data

我要回帖

更多关于 spark streaming 的文章

随机推荐