求一篇2分钟的友谊英语演讲稿稿 吃零食的好处

求一篇名人英语演讲稿 2分钟长度即可 (除了奥巴马) 但一定要是名人的_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇名人英语演讲稿 2分钟长度即可 (除了奥巴马) 但一定要是名人的
求一篇名人英语演讲稿 2分钟长度即可 (除了奥巴马) 但一定要是名人的
1拿破仑告别卫队时的煽情演讲
英文:I Want to Embrace YouMy dear comrade-in-arms:
You will have to cherish yourselves. In the past twenty years, we have lived together. What you have done for me will make me not ask for more from you all. I often find you are always advancing on the glorious road. It is you that made the power of Europe join together in order to be strong enough to fight against us.
Some of my generals are not loyal to their duties and to France. France has still more things to do. I wish I should rebel again with your brave comrade-in-arms who is loyal to me. But the France Parliament would not allow and would not agree. So, please devote yourselves to your new king and obey your new commander. Please do not give up our lovely motherland.
Please do not feel sorry for my life. Only if I know you all happy, I will be happy too. I may be sentenced to death. But if I should survive, I would be willing happily to promote your glories and I would write down and record the great achievements we make.
I cannot take you all in my arms instead I would like to embrace your generals. Come up me, my little general. I will take you in my arms tight. Please give me the eagle flag. I want to embrace her. And I still hope that my kissing you will respond in your recent generations. I have to say goodbye to you, my children. I will always bless you all and I hope you will not forget me at all.还有:Bush Delivers Victory Speech for 2nd Term布什在华盛顿发表演讲宣布竞选获胜November 3, 2004美国东部时间11月3日下午3点(北京时间11月4日凌晨4点),美国总统布什携夫人劳拉在华盛顿的里根中心发表了演讲,宣布获得竞选连任胜利.President Bush wins his second term in the White House as Sen. Kerry concedes the race. Both candidates set new records for the number of votes received in a presidential election, leading to questions of a mandate for President Bush.President Bush:Thank you all. Thank you all for coming.We had a long night -- (laughter) -- and a great night. (Cheers, applause.) The voters turned out in record numbers and delivered an historic victory. (Cheers, applause.)Earlier today, Senator Kerry called with his congratulations. We had a really good phone call. He was very gracious.Senator Kerry waged a spirited campaign, and he and his supporters can be proud of their efforts. (Applause.)Laura and I wish Senator Kerry and Teresa and their whole family all our best wishes.America has spoken, and I'm humbled by the trust and the confidence of my fellow citizens. With that trust comes a duty to serve all Americans, and I will do my best to fulfill that duty every day as your president. (Cheers, applause.)There are many people to thank, and my family comes first. (Cheers, applause.) Laura is the love of my life. (Cheers, applause.) I'm glad you love her, too. (Laughter.)I want to thank our daughters, who joined their dad for his last campaign. (Cheers, applause.) I appreciate the hard work of my sister and my brothers. I especially want to thank my parents for their loving support. (Cheers, applause.)I'm grateful to the vice president and Lynne and their daughters, who have worked so hard and been such a vital part of our team. (Cheers, applause.)The vice president serves America with wisdom and honor, and I'm proud to serve beside him. (Cheers, applause.)I want to thank my superb campaign team. I want to thank you all for your hard work. (Cheers, applause.) I was impressed every day by how hard and how skillful our team was.I want to thank Chairman Mark Racicot and -- (cheers, applause) -- the campaign manager Ken Mehlman -- (cheers, applause) – the architect, Karl Rove. (Cheers, applause.) I want to thank Ed Gillespie for leading our party so well. (Cheers, applause.)I want to thank the thousands of our supporters across our country. I want to thank you for your hugs on the rope lines. I want to thank you for your prayers on the rope lines. I want to thank you for your kind words on the rope lines. I want to thank you for everything you did to make the calls and to put up the signs, to talk to your neighbors, and to get out the vote. (Cheers, applause.)And because you did the incredible work, we are celebrating today. (Cheers, applause.)There's an old saying, "Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers, pray for powers equal to your tasks." In four historic years, America has been given great tasks and faced them with strength and courage. Our people have restored the vigor of this economy and shown resolve and patience in a new kind of war. Our military has brought justice to the enemy and honor to America. (Cheers, applause.) Our nation -- our nation has defended itself and served the freedom of all mankind. I'm proud to lead such an amazing country, and I am proud to lead it forward. (Applause.)Because we have done the hard work, we are entering a season of hope. We will continue our economic progress. We will reform our outdated tax code. We will strengthen the Social Security for the next generation.We will make public schools all they can be, and we will uphold our deepest values of family and faith.We will help the emerging democracies of Iraq and Afghanistan -- (cheers, applause) -- so they can -- so they can grow in strength and defend their freedom, and then our servicemen and -women will come home with the honor they have earned. (Cheers, applause.)With good allies at our side, we will fight this war on terror with every resource of our national power so our children can live in freedom and in peace. (Cheers, applause.)Reaching these goals will require the broad support of Americans, so today I want to speak to every person who voted for my opponent. To make this nation stronger and better, I will need your support and I will work to earn it. I will do all I can do to deserve your trust.A new term is a new opportunity to reach out to the whole nation. We have one country, one Constitution, and one future that binds us. And when we come together and work together, there is no limit to the greatness of America. (Cheers, applause.)Let me close with a word to the people of the state of Texas. (Cheers, applause.) We have known each other the longest, and you started me on this journey. On the open plains of Texas, I first learned the char sturdy and honest, and as hopeful as the break of day. I will always be grateful to the good people of my state. And whatever the road that lies ahead, that road will take me home.A campaign has ended, and the United States of America goes forward with confidence and faith. I see a great day coming for our country, and I am eager for the work ahead.God bless you. And may God bless America. (Cheers, applause.) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------布什:
此次选民的投票率创下了历史新高,带来了历史性的胜利.今天早些时候,克里参议员打电话祝贺我竞选成功.我们在电话中谈得挺好,他非常亲切.克里参议员发起了猛烈的竞选攻势,他和他的支持者可以为此感到自豪.劳拉和我向克里、特里萨以及他们全家表示最衷心的祝愿.
美国做出了选择.对于同胞们的信任,我很感激.这种信任意味着我将承担为所有美国公民服务的义务.作为你们的总统,我每天都将竭尽全力.
我需要感谢许多人,首先是我的家人.劳拉是我一生的挚爱,我对你们也爱她感到高兴.我还要感谢在竞选后期加入竞选团的女儿,感谢兄弟姐妹们付出的努力,特别感谢严父慈母的支持.
我感谢副总统、(他的夫人)莱尼和他们的女儿.他们付出了努力,是竞选团的重要成员.副总统聪明睿智、正直高贵,我为跟他共事感到自豪.
我感谢优秀的竞选团,感谢你们所有人付出的努力.你们的勤奋和智慧每天都给我留下了深刻的印象.
我感谢全国上下成千上万名支持者,感谢你们在竞选集会上的拥抱、祈祷和亲切言语,感谢你们想方设法打出标语,呼吁邻居前去投票.
正是由于你们付出了惊人的努力,我们今天才能庆祝胜利.
俗话说,不要祈求能力所能胜任的任务,要祈求能胜任任务的能力.在四年历史性时期,美国被赋予了伟大的任务,并以实力和勇气面对这些任务.我国人民使经济活力复苏,并在新型战争中显示出决心和耐心.我军已经将敌人绳之以法,给美国带来了荣誉.我国保卫了自己,维护了全人类的自由.领导这样出色的国家,我感到自豪;带领这个国家前进,我感到自豪.
我们已经完成了艰难的任务,进入了充满希望的时期.我们将继续推动经济增长,改革落后的税法,为下一代加强社会保障.我们将尽量改善公立学校,维护在家庭和信仰方面的核心价值观.
我们将帮助伊拉克和阿富汗建立民主制度……,以便他们增强实力和维护自由.然后,我军官兵将带着他们获得的荣誉回国.在优秀盟国的支持下,我们将动用美国的一切力量打赢这场反恐战争,确保我们的孩子们的自由与和平.
要实现这些目标,美国公民的广泛支持是必不可缺的.因此今天,我要对支持对手的所有人说,为了让美国变得更强大更美好,我需要你们的支持,我也将努力获得你们的支持,并将竭尽所能以担当得起你们的支持.
新一届任期使我有机会影响整个国家.正是同一个国家、同一部宪法和同一个未来把我们联系到了一起.当我们一起努力的时候,美国的前途无可限量.
作为结束语,请允许我向得克萨斯州人民讲几句话:我们彼此认识的时间最长,你们是我旅程的起点.在得州广阔无垠的平原上,我初次学到了美国的特点:强壮有力、真诚坦率,充满了黎明般的希望.我将永远感谢这个州的优秀人民.不管前方的路怎么样,这条路都将带我回家.
选举已经结束,美利坚合众国将充满自信地前进.我看到我们的国家正迎来伟大的日子,很期待下一周的开始.
愿上帝保佑你们,保佑美国!
您可能关注的推广回答者:one possible version;Dear friends, As we all know, we are what we eat. Therefore, it’s very important for us to form healthy eating habits.However, bad eating habits are still very common among us students. Some of us often go to scho some some others are p and still some eat or drink too much. All these bad habits will surely do harm to our health.To keep fit, we should have various healthy diets, which generally include proper amounts of fish, meat, vegetables, fruit as well as main food. Besides, we’d better have meals regularly.In my opinion, we should try to develop healthy eating habits to build up a strong body. Only in this way can we have enough energy to study better.That’s all. Thank you!
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:江苏省南京十三中2010届高三考前模拟训练英语试卷
题型:写作题
第五部分:书面表达(满分25分) 假如你是刘芳,你的美国笔友Bob在网上见到下面的漫画,向你询问其含义。请用英语写一封120-150词的e-mail,内容如下:1.简要描述漫画;2.解读该生放弃高考的可能原因3.谈谈你个人的观点。
来源:河南省方城二高学年高一下学期期末模拟试题(英语)
题型:书面表达
第五部分:书面表达 (25分)
假如你是学生会生活部委员,你将组织学生对“日常饮食与身心健康”这一话题进行讨论。请根据下列调查结果要点提示,用英语写一篇讨论发言稿。内容要点应包括:
部分同学的饮食习惯
良好的饮食习惯
不吃早餐,爱吃零食,偏食,饮食过量
饮食多样化,饮食定时定量
重要性:有助于身体健康……
注意:1.发言稿必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥;
2.发言稿开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数;
3.词数:100左右.
4.参考词汇: 偏食be particular about food&&& 零食snack
Dear friends,
&&& As
we all know, we are what we eat. Therefore, it’s very important for us to form
healthy eating habits.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yours truly
来源:江苏省2010届高三考前模拟训练英语试卷
题型:书面表达
第五部分:书面表达(满分25分)
假如你是刘芳,你的美国笔友Bob在网上见到下面的漫画,向你询问其含义。请用英语写一封120-150词的e-mail,内容如下:1.简要描述漫画;2.解读该生放弃高考的可能原因3.谈谈你个人的观点。
第五部分:书面表达
假如你是学生会生活部委员,你将组织学生对“日常饮食与身心健康”这一话题进行讨论。请根据下列调查结果要点提示,用英语写一篇讨论发言稿。内容要点应包括:
部分同学的饮食习惯
良好的饮食习惯
不吃早餐,爱吃零食,偏食,饮食过量
饮食多样化,饮食定时定量
重要性:有助于身体健康……
注意:1.发言稿必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥;
2.发言稿开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数;
3.词数:100左右.
4.参考词汇: 偏食be particular about food&&& 零食snack
Dear friends,
&&& As we all know, we are what we eat. Therefore, it’s very important for us to form healthy eating habits.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours truly求一篇英语演讲稿,题目是《我的梦》,2分钟左右_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语演讲稿,题目是《我的梦》,2分钟左右
求一篇英语演讲稿,题目是《我的梦》,2分钟左右
小故事: 很多年前, 一个爸爸和一个妈妈想休假,所以他们决定晚上去城镇。他们叫来最信任一个人来照看孩子。当保姆来的时候,他们的连个孩子已经在床上睡著了。所以保姆只是看了看孩子是否睡的好,就坐下了。 深夜,保姆觉得无聊就想去楼下看电视。但是她看不了,因为楼下没有电视(因为孩子的父母不希望他们的孩子看太多垃圾)。她就打电话给孩子的父母,问是否可以在他们的卧室看电视,当然孩子的父母同意了。 <...
Everyone has a dream. Now I'll talk about my dream i What is my dream? I often ask myself. When I was a little boy, I wanted to be a soldier with a gun so that I could defend our motherland. Now ...英语演讲稿_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
英语演讲稿
2&#03;1&#03;年&#8203;英&#8203;语&#8203;演&#8203;讲&#8203;稿
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢急求一篇关于《坚持》的英语演讲稿2分钟左右 要精彩!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求一篇关于《坚持》的英语演讲稿2分钟左右 要精彩!
急求一篇关于《坚持》的英语演讲稿2分钟左右 要精彩!
Nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it.Nothing is easy if you don’t try your best.We often hear people say,“Never give up.” A person who believes in these words will keep trying to pursue his goal no matter how many times he fails.In my opinion,the quality of determination to succeed is an important one to have.Therefore,I believe that we should never give up.One reason is that if we give up easily,we will achieve nothing.It is not unusual for us to fail in our first attempt at something new,so we should not feel discouraged.Besides,if we always give up when fail happens,we will can not develop new skills.Finally,we should never give up because as we work to reach our goals,we develop confidence,and this confidence can help us succeed in other areas of our lives.Probably the greatest example of persistence is Abraham Lincoln.Born into poverty,Lincoln was faced with defeat throughout his life.He lost eight elections,twice failed in business and suffered a nervous breakdown.He could have quit many times - but he didn't and because he didn't quit,he became one of the greatest presidents in the history of America.Lincoln was a champion For the reason that ---he ,never gave up.In short,no matter you succeed or not,you can learn something,no matter what we learn will help us to become more confident.If we give up,we have no chance to make our dreams come true,if we keep trying,there is always a chance,that we will succeed one day.Thank you very much!希望对你有所帮助!
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 友谊英语演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐