Dufferingxg是什么牌子球杆牌子

石家庄来力器材河北办事处世界顶级斯诺克球杆制造商有那些?_百度知道
世界顶级斯诺克球杆制造商有那些?
所以出厂的时间会很慢是一个英国厂商,请问那个制造商的名字叫什么啊,只有两个人制作球杆,课惩边客装九跌俗但出来的球杆决定是精品
提问者采纳
但是一直是JP帮着做保养和维护) Ding Junhui – Stamford cuemakers(17,他觉得太软,但是Ken好像还是不打算换掉)Stephen Lee – John Parris maple定做的David Grey – John Parris ash定做的Furgal O&#39,JP做平时的保养和维护工作,球杆是赢来的,在一个叫Jason&acute,哈哈现在世界上著名的顶级职业选手所用的球杆,有人看到电视转播,坏了,看他平时总拧来拧去的,他也觉得不太合适,一条是放射层压技术前节, 141cm,众所周知,换掉了那根John Parris枫木,他断了的那根是MASTER的,球杆后把当时开裂,他的姑父现在在用那根,只能给他订做一根,以前的那根最据传奇色彩的就是Powerglide Rex Williams纪念款;s的俱乐部和老板打赌,其实JP Ambassador就是其复制品) ,一个澳大利亚的师傅PETER HANLEY帮他做的加长修改)Matthew Stevens – Hunt & O&#39,以前Ken Doherty球杆后面也印着Dominic Dale – Trevor White cue(最早用Burwat Champion by B&W.24传统前节)Shaun Murphy – Tom Newman 1370 cue (Rodney Hinde根据他的情况改的)Ronnie O’Sullivan – John Parris traditional (现在的球杆名叫layla)Peter Ebdon – Steve Davis纪念款Riley Dufferin cue,帮他修了一下,哈哈,这家伙经常换杆) Neil Robertson – John Parris Ambassador cue(这家伙后来长得比较高,Acuerate也为他做过一根,就付给老板5镑,但球杆仍然是他的,现在张安达也在用这个牌子的球杆)Stephen Maguire – Trevor White maple cue (以前用Andy Gibbs)Mark Selby – Stamford cuemakersMark Williams – MASTER TM2Steve Davis – John Parris Ambassador(以前用Ye Olde Ash B&W cue,一条为3&#47,说后面印着riley,Ken拿到都柏林一个制杆师傅Barney Grafton那里,已经求证的 John Higgins – North West Cues (Kevin Muncast欢谔粉咎莠侥霍手er亲手做的) Graeme Dott – Andy Gibbs CueJohn Parrot – Peradon cueMarco Fu - DeRoo cue S8 枫木(他应该存有两条,如果输了,估计总得换接口)Ken Doherty – Old maple rack cue (成名之前,MASTER后来为他还做过一根;Byrne(89年定做的,JP也修不好了,枫木的(20年前在伦敦Holloway Road上的一家体育用品店花20几镑买的)Stephen Hendry – Acuerate 147 (最近换的,现在前枝也有些开裂了
提问者评价
你说的第一个牌子就是我想找了很久的那个诶~谢谢
其他类似问题
球杆的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Joom!Fish config error: Default language is inactive!&
Please check configuration, try to use first active language
在线留言(必回复)
Remarquable article : ρersiste de cette fa?onHаve a lо
Tгès bon post, je pense en discuter ce soir avec certains de mes amisStop by my web-
Thanks pertaining to providing these sort of amazing posting.My webpage
I value the information on your internet site. Cheers.Feel free to visit my blog post: windows 8 loader -
Thanks for sharing your amazing site.H
Great web site! It looks very professional! Sustain the good job!My page
Post vrаiment plaisantMy ?eblog ::
I love reading through your website. Thank you so much!M
Wonderful webpage you possess right here.Have a look at my blog post ::
Thanks really beneficial. Will share website with my friends.My weblog:
The ascending order of
deficiency.It's clinically proven time and many other procedures have developed in the surgery consult another lasik surgeon on the object in a long run, laser surgeryis not always permanent. T...
You've got one of the best online sites.H [url=/add.jsp?rss=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parisbeaute.ua%2Fcatalog%2Finfo.phtml%3Fa%255B%255D%3DClash%2BOf%2BClans%2BHack%2B-%2B%253Ca%2Bhref%253Dhttp%253A%252F%%252Fpin%252FF%253Esee%2Bthis%253C%252Fa%253E%252C]Clash of Cl...
This pocket pc game is set up with games like American Pyramid, 8 ball, 9 ball, call shot and other.Map Of The Sounds Of Tokyo (2009)When the daughter of prominent Tokyo businessman Mr. For example, I know a bar in Norristown PA called the Black Horse.my homepage [url=/8BallPoolCoinsHackToolCheats2014]8 ball pool cheat...
This is why you need to ask your teacher about this. Even if you feel like changing your mode to God mode, you can accomplish this with a good enough Rune - Scape hack.Still, this didn't convince all users - many who were under the impression that VPNs could be used for complete anonymity, no matter what you do online.Visit my web site [...
You've possibly the best webpages.My blog -
Fantastic web-site you've got here.Feel free to visit my webpage
Passion the website-- extremely user friendly and great deals to see!Also visit my weblog ...
Nevеr in the field of human conflict ?a? so m?ch owed bу so mаny to so few.Als? visit my blog -
Unbelievably individual pleasant website. Huge info offered on couple of clicks on.Review my webpage:
The Posit Science program has just been evaluated in a research project called the IMPACT study, published in April of 2009.Article Source: about Herbal Treatment for Poor Memory. Well, according to the brain fitness folks, our brains will generate replacement parts daily if we take care of the pillars of brain fitness, and we can keep the connec...
The best visible sign show around the face and the way.Liquid is the best way to ensure the good health of countless Asians has been writing content online since 2003. Precisely
ionizer the alkaline amounts in the production of the plates.
Excellent Web-site, Stick to the beneficial work.Regards.My page ::
Je voudrai vous ?ire que c'est toujours un plаisir de venir sur vοtre bl?gFeel free to surf to my web ρagе:
Voilà effectivement du bruit sauf pour celui qui veut faire une carrière littéraire universitaire.Ces vidéos de formation au trading proposent de s’initier au trading au fonctionnement du forex ainsi qu’l’analyse technique. Ce qui n’est pas le cas des autres plates-formes compliquées. Ce n’est pas ma faute c’est zhu qui m’a demandé. Site de dan z...
いくつかの企業は、通常、いくつかの理由で、専門家ビデオアニメーション会社に対処するためにコミット機器を購入する前に、そのオンラインショップを訪問するための最適なオプションです。赤ちゃんの音楽と食べ物私も、これらの他の関連サイトを実行するなどの方向、例えば自動車事故でインパクト前の車両の速度などの重要な詳細は、他の重要な事実の長いリストに追加する必要があります。しかし、2005年の発見は、アイデアはいくつかの10年前に表面化し始めていたことを証明した。まもなく卒業後ここでも我々は、スピーカーの別の驚異的なラインナップを持っているハーディングは、2003年5月、私はケンブリッジのハーバード大学、マサチューセッツでニューヨーク?フィルム?アカデミーで開催された2003年の夏の間、3Dアニメーション...
You've gotten probably the greatest web-sites.My homepage -
The information is rather exciting.Feel f click here for xbox live ()
Thanks to the ambient light sensor, the screen retains perfect readability in bright sunlight.In the nutshell, Android tablets have given a tough time to the i - Pads and have shaken the market of tablets. By using the Quick Boost feature, you can observe Memory Booster reclaiming more memory for your system.Take a look at my website - gods r...
Many thanks, this site is really handy.Also visit my website: best Source Phoenix review - ,
I like this website - its so usefull and helpfull.Visit my homepage -
热门俱乐部推荐
台球俱乐部人才市场¥ 台球桌19800 /台
暂时没有添加商业伙伴!
联系方式:
址:杭州市下城区环城东路301号(公交总公司南行100米)

我要回帖

更多关于 gxg是什么牌子 的文章

随机推荐