he likes to play with ballball 中的likes为什么要加s

He likes play football play用加S吗?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
He likes play football play用加S吗?
He likes play football play用加S吗?
playing / to play like doing 或 like to do “喜欢做某事”,是固定句型.doing 强调习惯性的动作,即爱好.to do 强调一次性动作.本句,playing 是最佳答案.希望我的回答能够帮到你,不懂的再问!祝你学习进步,天天快乐.O(∩_∩)O
play不是加s,是加ing,正确的句子为He likes playing football。首先主语是第三人称,故动词like后要加s;其次like doing something是指喜欢做什么事,like后面加动名词。
He likes playing football.he因为是单数第三人称,所以play后加s。
play 不用 但是like要加这是一段对话:Do you like to___basketball?Yes,I do.And Mike_____it very much.What aboutJack?He likes ____.He is a good swimmer._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这是一段对话:Do you like to___basketball?Yes,I do.And Mike_____it very much.What aboutJack?He likes ____.He is a good swimmer.
这是一段对话:Do you like to___basketball?Yes,I do.And Mike_____it very much.What aboutJack?He likes ____.He is a good swimmer.
play 因为不定式后面要加动词原型likes 第三人称单数 swimming 因为like doing sth.
Do you like to_play__basketball? Yes,I do.And Mike__enjoys___it very much. What aboutJack? He likes __swimming__.He is a good swimmer. 肯定对
playlikesswimming英语的一些小问题1:He likes to play ping-pong ball.这个句子中的“to”能去掉吗?若能,与不去掉一样吗?举例子哦2:of和for用法和区别,请尽量详细点,要举例子_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语的一些小问题1:He likes to play ping-pong ball.这个句子中的“to”能去掉吗?若能,与不去掉一样吗?举例子哦2:of和for用法和区别,请尽量详细点,要举例子
英语的一些小问题1:He likes to play ping-pong ball.这个句子中的“to”能去掉吗?若能,与不去掉一样吗?举例子哦2:of和for用法和区别,请尽量详细点,要举例子
不能去掉 like to do sth.或者 like doing sth.是固定词组 of 表示所属关系,比如 the desk of mine for 表示目的 比如 i do it for you
不能去掉like to do sth. 或者 like doing sth. 是固定词组,like 和play 都是动词,在句子了做谓语一个句子是不能有两个谓语的,所以要把后面一个改成动词不定式或动名词形式来做喜欢的宾语。of,最常用的是表示所属关系,
“什么什么的”
a dress of silk.丝制的衣服。for
最常用的是 为了 的...
如果去掉to那么play应改为playing.因为like是动词,后面接名词、动名词、副词。of 表示所属关系。for则有表示原因。
1.“to”不能去掉!因为 like to do something2.for一般用在look后面,of一般用在think后面
不能去掉啊
.he likes playing ... 表示经常性的活动 he likes to play ... 叙述一种信息
1.he likes playing ... 表示经常性的活动
he likes to play ... 叙述一种信息2.of 表示所属关系,比如 the desk of mine
for 表示目的
比如 i do it for you 当然还有很多衍生,可以来一本大字典看看。
您可能关注的推广回答者:英文翻译。完形填空10%Henry is a strong boy. He likes playing football after school . So he does not have time to do his homework. He asks his father to help .
The man likes his son very much and agrees, so
homework is the best _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英文翻译。完形填空10%Henry is a strong boy. He likes playing football after school . So he does not have time to do his homework. He asks his father to help .
homework is the best
英文翻译。完形填空10%Henry is a strong boy. He likes playing football after school . So he does not have time to do his homework. He asks his father to help .
homework is the best in his class. His friends don’t know why and ask him the reason(原因). He says“My father and I are the cleverest in the world.”It’s half past seven . Henry goes to see his friend Mike after supper. He wants to play foot-ball with him. The boy is sitting at the desk and reading a book.“let go and play football.”says Henry.“But I can’t find
my homework. ” says Mike.“It’s very hard. you say you’re the cleverest, can you tell me what animal is the biggest in the world?”Henry does not know it. But he says,“ That’s one of the questions my father knows! ”
阅读理解10%Pairs is a very nice city. Mrs Curie often goes there and has a good time. Mrs Cuire is old and very forgetful(健忘的),so she often can’t find her way. Now she sees a man near a bus stop.“I can ask him the way.”she says. “Excuse me,”she says in French.“But can you tell way to Nortre Dame du Paris(巴黎圣母院),please?”But the man doesn’t answer her. He doesn ’t know French. He is Australian! Then he puts his hand into his coat and takes out a small book. He opens it and finds a phrase(短语).He reads. “I’m sorry. I don’t know French.” 1.How does Mrs Curie like Pairs? She likes it very much. 2.Mrs Curie wants to go to(a great church in Paris) 3.Where is the ma from? He is from Australia 4.From the text we know(the man doesn’t tell Mrs Curie the way )5.What language does the man speak?English首字母填空10%Mr. Moon is going to visit a rich man. He sees a box of good apples by the road. He says,“I don’t want to eat these apples because the rich man will give me much food.”So he throws them away. He comes to a river. There is so much water in the river. He can’t go over. He stands there for a few minutes. Then he says to himself,“I can’t go to the man’s house today, because I can’t cross the river.”He begins to go home. He has nothing to eat. He is very hungry. So he comes to the box. He Picks the apples up and eats them quickly. 明天7点之前给我、谢谢。好的100分。别给我用翻译网的。那我还用你……
我作业多。你要是能等到3点。我就翻译。
  Henry is a strong boy.  恒瑞是个强壮的男孩He likes playing football after school .  放学后他喜欢踢足球So he does not have time to do his homework.  所以他没有时间做家庭作业He asks his father to help...
很想帮助你,但是太长了。你应该自己先理解, 把一会的句子放上来,到时我再帮你解释。jim likes to play basketball中为什么like要加s?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
jim likes to play basketball中为什么like要加s?
jim likes to play basketball中为什么like要加s?
一般现在时的单数第三人称,谓语动词要加s

我要回帖

更多关于 play with ball 的文章

随机推荐