求 james jessica jaymesca

求james的《halo》歌词
求james的《halo》歌词 30
补充:这首歌是篮球兄弟《One Tree Hill》的插曲
补充:谢谢!!~~
补充:搜狗里有音乐
I never promised you a ray of lightI never promised there抎 be sunshine everydayI'll give you everything I haveThe good the bad...Why do you put me on a pedestal?I抦 so up high that I can抰 see the ground belowSo help me down, you've got it wrongI don抰 belong thereOne thing is clearI wear a haloI wear a halo when you look at meBut standing from hereYou wouldn抰 say soYou wouldn抰 say so if you were meAnd I? I just wanna love youOh, oh I? I just wanna love youI always said that I would make mistakesI抦 only human and that抯 my saving graceI fall as hard as I trySo don抰 be blindedSee me as I really amI have flaws and sometimes I even sinSo pull me from that pedestalI don抰 belong thereOne thing is clearI wear a haloI wear a halo when you look at mebut standing from hereyou wouldn抰 say soyou wouldn抰 say so if you were meAnd I匢 just wanna love youOOhh I匢 just wanna love?(I just wanna love you)Heya Hey Hey Hey匟ey Hey HaloHeya Hey Hey Hey匟ey Hey HaloHeya Hey Hey Hey匟ey Hey HaloHeya Hey Hey Hey匟ey Hey Halo
其他回答 (2)
Halo & Remember& those& walls& I& built&&&& & Well& baby& they're& tumbling& down&&&& & And& they& didn't& even& put& up& a& fight&&&& & They& didn't& even& make& a& sound&&&& & I& found& a& way& to& let& you& in&&&& & But& I& never& really& had& a& doubt&&&& & Standing& in& the& light& of& your& halo&&&& & I& got& my& angel& now&&&& &&&& & It's& like& I've& been& awakened&&&& & Every& rule& I& had& you& breakin'&&&& & It's& the& risk& that& I'm& takin'&&&& & I& ain't& never& gonna& shut& you& out&&&& &&&& & Everywhere& I'm& looking& now&&&& & I'm& surrounded& by& your& embrace&&&& & Baby& I& can& see& your& halo&&&& & You& know& you're& my& saving& grace&&&& & You're& everything& I& need& and& more&&&& & It's& written& all& over& your& face&&&& & Baby& I& can& feel& your& halo&&&& & Pray& it& won't& fade& away&&&& &&&& & I& can& feel& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & I& can& see& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & I& can& feel& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & I& can& see& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & Woah...&&&& &&&& & Hit& me& like& a& ray& of& sun&&&& & Burning& through& my& darkest& night&&&& & You're& the& only& one& that& I& want&&&& & Think& I'm& addicted& to& your& light&&&& & I& swore& I'd& never& fall& again&&&& & But& this& don't& even& feel& like& falling&&&& & Gravity& can't& forget&&&& & To& pull& me& to& the& ground& again&&&& &&&& & Feels& like& I've& been& awakened&&&& & Every& rule& I& had& you& breakin'&&&& & The& risk& that& I'm& takin'&&&& & I'm& never& gonna& shut& you& out&&&& &&&& & Everywhere& I'm& looking& now&&&& & I'm& surrounded& by& your& embrace&&&& & Baby& I& can& see& your& halo&&&& & You& know& you're& my& saving& grace&&&& & You're& everything& I& need& and& more&&&& & It's& written& all& over& your& face&&&& & Baby& I& can& feel& your& halo&&&& & Pray& it& won't& fade& away&&&& &&&& & I& can& feel& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & I& can& see& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & I& can& feel& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & I& can& see& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & I& can& feel& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & I& can& see& your& halo& (halo)&&&& & Halooooo& ouuuu&&&& & Halooooo& ouuuu&&&& & Halooooo& ouuuu&&&& & Ouuuuu& ouuuuu& ouuuuu&&&& &&&& & Everywhere& I'm& looking& now&&&& & I'm& surrounded& by& your& embrace&&&& & Baby& I& can& see& your& halo&&&& & You& know& you're& my& saving& grace&&&& & You're& everything& I& need& and& more&&&& & It's& written& all& over& your& face&&&& & Baby& I& can& feel& your& halo&&&& & Pray& it& won't& fade& away&&&& &&&& & I& can& feel& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & I& can& see& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & I& can& feel& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & I& can& see& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & I& can& feel& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & I& can& see& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & I& can& feel& your& halo& (halo)& halo&&&& & I& can& see& your& halo& (halo)& halo
哦,抱歉!那我再去找。
歌名:My love - 我的爱 歌手:Westlife - 西城男孩 专辑:Coast To Coast - 咫尺天涯 An empty street 空寂的街道 An empty house 空寂的房间 A hole inside my heart 空寂的思念深藏在我的心中 I'm all alone 孤孤单单 The rooms are getting smaller 无尽的孤寂压迫着我 I wonder how 我想知道怎样 I wonder why 我想知道是何原因 I wonder where they are 我想知道他们去哪了 The days we had 那些我们在一起的时光 The songs we sang together 那些我们共同吟唱的歌曲 Oh yeah 哦 耶 And oh my love 还有你 我的爱 I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着 Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是那样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 我的爱 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻越山岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 我的爱 I try to read 我尝试阅读 I go to work 我尽力工作 I'm laughing with my friends 我和我的朋友逍遥狂欢 But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking Oh no 但这一切都不能阻止我的幻想 哦 I wonder how 我想知道怎样 I wonder why 我想知道是何原因 I wonder where they are 我想知道他们在哪? The days we had 那些我们曾在一起的时光 The songs we sang together Oh yeah 哪些我们曾共同吟唱的歌曲 Where the fields are green to see you once again 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 我的爱 To hold you in my arms 我想抱紧你 To promise you my love 我向你保证 我的爱 To tell you from the heart 我决不是在撒谎 You're all I'm thinking of 你是我所想念的一切 I'm reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及 Say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 I dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻越山岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 My love 我的爱
对不起!弄错了
歌曲:Halo 歌手:HaleyJamesScott
爱词酷.歌词网.谢谢您支持
Ineverpromisedyouarayoflight,
Ineverpromisedthere'dbesunshineeveryday,
IgaveyoueverythingIhave,thegood,thebad.
Whydoyouputmeonapedestal,
I'msouphighthatIcan'tseethegroundbelow,
Sohelpmedownyou'vegotitwrong,Idon'tbelongthere.
Onethingisclear,
Iwearahalo,
Iwearahalowhenyoulookatme,
Butstandingfromhere,youwouldn'tsayso
youwouldn'tsayso,ifyouwereme
AndI,Ijustwannaloveyou,
OhohI,Ijustwannaloveyou
IalwayssaidthatIwouldmakemistakes,
I'monlyhuman,andthat'smysavinggrace,
IfallashardasItry
Sodon'tbeblinded
SeemeasIreallyam,IhaveflawsandsometimesIevensin,
sopullmefromthatpedestal,
Idon'tbelongthere.
Onethingisclear,
Iwearahalo,
AndI,Ijustwannaloveyou,
OhohI,Ijustwannaloveyou
Whyyouthinkthatyouknowme
ButInyoureyes
Iamsomethingaboveyou
It'sonlyinyourmind
Onlyinyourmind
IwearaHalo
Onethingisclear,
Iwearahalo,
AndI,Ijustwannaloveyou,
OhohI,Ijustwannaloveyou
Haaaaha-hahalo(x9)
不好意思,给您带来了麻烦,不知这个正确吗?
歌词Remember those walls I built?Well, baby they are tumbling downAnd they didn't even put up a fightThey didn't even make a soundI found a way to let you inBut, I never really had a doubtStanding in the light of your haloI got my angel nowIt's like I've been awakenedEvery rule I had, you break itIt's the risk that I'm takingI ain't never gonna shut you out!Everywhere I'm looking nowI'm surrounded by your embraceBaby, I can see your haloYou know you're my saving graceYou're everything I need and moreIt's written all over your faceBaby, I can feel your haloPray it won't fade awayI can feel your haloI can see your haloI can feel your haloI can see your haloHalo, ooh ooh.....Hit me like a ray of sunBurning through my darkest nightYou're the only one that I wantThink I'm addicted to your lightI swore I'd never fall againBut this don't even feel like fallingGravity can't forgetTo pull me back to the ground againIt's like I've been awakenedEvery rule I had, you break itIt's the risk that I'm takingI'm never gonna shut you out!Everywhere I'm looking nowI'm surrounded by your embraceBaby, I can see your haloYou know you're my saving graceYou're everything I need and moreIt's written all over your faceBaby, I can feel your haloI pray it won't fade awayI can feel your haloI can see your haloI can feel your haloI can see your haloHalo, ooh ooh.....I can feel your haloI can see your haloI can feel your haloI can see your haloHalo, ooh ooh.....Halo, ooh ooh.....Halo, ooh ooh, ooooh........Everywhere I'm looking nowI'm surrounded by your embraceBaby, I can see your haloYou know you're my saving graceYou're everything I need and moreIt's written all over your faceBaby, I can feel your haloI pray it won't fade awayI can feel your haloI can see your haloI can feel your haloI can see your haloHalo, ooh oooh....... 回答人的补充 && 21:19 I can feel your haloI can see your haloI can feel your haloI can see your haloHalo, ooh oooh.......记住我修筑的那些墙壁 哦,宝贝,他们都滚落下来他们甚至没有发动一场战争他们甚至不出声我发现了一种方法,让你进来但是,我从来没有过真正的疑问站在你的光环我得到了我的天使就像我已经被唤醒每一个规则,我做了,你把它打破了它的风险我来带我永远不会关你出去!我正在找你把我的拥抱宝贝,我能看到你的光环你知道你是我的可取之处你是我需要的一切,甚至更多它写在你的脸上宝贝,我能感觉到你的光环祷告就不会消失我可以感觉到你的光环我可以看一看你的光环我可以感觉到你的光环我可以看一看你的光环奥奥.....光晕,提醒我就像一缕阳光通过我的黑夜燃烧你是唯一我想做的事你以为我沉溺于光我发誓我决不会掉了但这甚至不觉得下降重力念念不忘使我回到地面就像我已经被唤醒每一个规则,我做了,你把它打破了它的风险,我带我永远不会关你出去!我正在找了我是你的拥抱包围宝贝,我能看到你的光环你知道你是我的可取之处你是我需要的一切,甚至更多它是写在你的脸上宝贝,我能感觉到你的光环我希望不会消失我可以感觉到你的光环我可以看一看你的光环我可以感觉到你的光环我可以看一看你的光环奥奥.....光晕,我可以感觉到你的光环我可以看一看你的光环我可以感觉到你的光环我可以看一看你的光环
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:求一篇介绍勒布朗詹姆斯的英语短文
求一篇介绍勒布朗詹姆斯的英语短文
200字左右,词汇不要太难,高一水平即可
LeBron - James in 2003 first round first pick overall by Cleveland in his career so far played only a Cleveland team. James has a very good basketball talent, physical fitness Madden, a very high basketball IQ, breaking sharp, shooting regarded as a relatively technical weakness, but to enter the alliance has been progress, the small emperor has a point guard better than an ordinary field of vision and passing technology. Defensive end lateral moves are relatively poor, single theory of physical fitness, you can Control in any position other than center. Draft: The 2003 first-round NBA draft pick for No. 1 overall by the Cleveland Cavaliers selected.
打的好累哦
其他回答 (4)
勒布朗-詹姆斯2003年首轮第一顺位被骑士挑中,职业生涯至今仅效力过骑士一支球队。詹姆斯拥有极其出色的篮球天赋,身体素质劲爆、篮球智商极高、突破犀利,投篮算是相对技术软肋,不过进入联盟后一直在进步,小皇帝拥有比普通控球后卫更出色的视野和传球技术。防守端横向脚步移动相对较差,单论身体素质,可以防除中锋之外的任何位置 LeBron - James in 2003 was the first round of the first priority pick in the Cavalier, the effectiveness of his career so far only had a team Cavalier. James has a very good basketball talent, physical fitness Madden, basketball IQ is extremely high breakthrough sharp shooting technique is relatively weak, but after entering the league has been in progress, the emperor has a small point guard more than ordinary good vision and passing technology. Defensive end horizontal feet relatively poor, single-On fitness, you can control any location outside the center When he was young,he liked pray basketball
At the time,he prayed very well
Over time he was 17
As time went by he went to nba
By the time 2003 he got the mvp
As a result failed in the game fight magic
From then on the team got aonier
Now is nba
game do on
As he grow older
LeBron James Birthdate: 12/30/84 NBA Position: Point Guard College: Unlikely Class: HS Senior Ht: 6-8 Wt: 240 Hometown: Akron, Ohio High School: St. Vincent-St. Mary Has quickly become one of the top players in the NBA … Combines amazing athletic ability with an incredible feel for the game … Among league leaders in points, assists, steals, minutes and triple-doubles … Named to All-NBA First Team in 2005-06, averaging 31.4 points, 7.0 rebounds and 6.6 assists … Youngest player in NBA history to reach the 5,000-point plateau … Became one of only five players in NBA history to average at least 25 points, seven rebounds and seven assists for a season in 2004-05, earning All-NBA Second Team honors … NBA Rookie of the Year in 2003-04 and was an NBA All-Rookie First Team Selection … One of three rookies in NBA history to average at least 20 points, five rebounds and five assists … Selected by Cleveland with the top pick of the 2003 NBA Draft … Consensus 2003 National High School Player of the Year.
LeBron Raymone James (born December 30, 1984 in Akron, Ohio) is an American professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the NBA and Olympic gold medalist in the sport.A three-time Mr Ohio in high school, &King James,& was highly promoted in the national media as a future NBA superstar while still a sophomore at St. Vincent - St. Mary's. At just 18, he was selected with the #1 pick in the 2003 NBA draft by the Cavaliers and signed a US$90 million shoe contract with Nike before his professional debut.Listed as a small forward but often classified as a point forward due to his ability to run the offense like a point guard,[1] James has set numerous youngest player records since joining the League. He was named the NBA Rookie of the Year in , and has been both All-NBA and an All-Star every season since 2005.The focal point of the Cleveland offense, James has led the team to consecutive playoff appearances in , and 2008; in 2007, the Cavaliers advanced to the Conference Finals for the first time since 1992 and the NBA Finals for the first time in franchise history.Runner-up in the 2006 NBA Most Valuable Player Award balloting, James is also a member of the United States men's national basketball team, winning the bronze medal at the 2004 Olympics and a gold at the 2008 Olympics.James has established himself as a legitimate triple-double threat and has averaged 27.3 points, 6.6 assists and 6.9 rebounds per game for his career.[12] As of the 2007–08 season, he has recorded 17 triple-doubles in his career,[54] with 14 in the regular season and 3 in the postseason.[3] On offense, James utilizes his quickness, size, and strength to get past defenders. James is known for his exceptional upper body strength. When penetrating to the basket, James exhibits superb body control, adjusting his shot in mid-air according to the defense, allowing him to absorb contact and finish at the basket. He is also proficient at finishing around the rim with both hands.[55] In the 2005–06 season, he led the league in completed traditional three point plays.[3] He is a solid rebounder who regularly ranks among the league leaders in rebounds for the small forward position.[56][57] His overall skill sets and on-court play has led to many comparisons to NBA legends Oscar Robertson, Magic Johnson, and Michael Jordan.[58]Although James exhibits exceptional offensive ability, he has yet to be featured on the NBA All-Defensive Team[59] and has struggled with his free throw shooting — he averaged a subpar .698 free throw percentage in the 2006-07 season.[12]James has two children with his high school sweetheart, Savannah Brinson. The first, LeBron James Jr., was born on October 6, 2004[60] and the second, Bryce Maximus James, on June 14, ]During his sophomore year at St. Vincent - St. Mary High School, he was named first-team all-state as a wide receiver in football, and in his junior year, he led his team to the state semifinals.[3]In basketball, James respected how Penny Hardaway played the game. James in 2003 stated, &Penny sees the whole floor and can score& and that, &He's still one of my favorite players of all-time.&[62]James has endorsement contracts with Nike, Sprite, Glacéau, Bubblicious, and Upper Deck. With Nike, James has released six signature shoe styles, and four additional shoes (20-5-5, Soldier, Soldier 2, Ambassador). He has acted in a series of commercials called &The LeBrons&.During the 2007 NBA Playoffs, James drew criticism[63] when he declined to sign a petition started by his teammate, Ira Newble, regarding the Chinese government's alleged involvement in the ongoing conflict in the Darfur region of Sudan, stating that he did not know enough about the issue.[64][65] A year later, however, James did talk publicly about the issue, saying, &At the end of the day we're talking about human rights. And people should understand that human rights and people's lives are in jeopardy. We're not talking about contracts here. We're not talking about money. We're talking about people's lives being lost and that means a lot more to me than some money or a contract.&[66]James, with comedian Jimmy Kimmel, co-hosted the 2007 ESPY Awards. James himself was nominated for three ESPYs: Best Male Athlete, Best NBA Player (winner), and Best Record Breaking Performance. The Record Breaking performance was when he scored 48 points in Game 5 of the 2007 NBA Eastern Conference Finals against the Detroit Pistons, including 29 of the last 30 points and all of the team's 25 points in overtime.[31] In other comedic pursuits, James hosted the 33rd season premiere of Saturday Night Live. The show's creator Lorne Michaels praised him for his versatility.In December 2007, James was ranked at #1 in the Forbes Top 20 Earners Under 25 with annual earnings of $27 million.[67]James has received criticism from Cleveland fans and critics for attending Cleveland Indians games against the New York Yankees dressed in a Yankees hat. James said, &As individuals I want every Indian to succeed. I love all these fans for coming out and supporting us. But team-wise I want the Yankees to win.& Despite residing in Ohio for all of his childhood, James added that he grew up as a Yankees fan, a Dallas Cowboys fan for the NFL and a Chicago Bulls fan for the NBA.[68] In January 2008, Nike released of the Air Zoom V LeBron shoe, which featured a Yankees-type motif and was made available only in New York City.[69]In March 2008, James became the first black man to appear on the cover of Vogue magazine, posing with Gisele Bündchen.[70] He also was just the third man to appear on the cover of Vogue, after Richard Gere and George Clooney. Some considered the cover offensive, describing the positioning of James and Bündchen as a reference to classic imagery of the movie monster King Kong.[70] James told the The Plain Dealer he was pleased with the cover, saying he was &just showing a little emotion,& and &Everything my name is on is going to be criticized in a good way or bad way.&
LeBron Raymone James (born December 30, -30)) is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association. Commonly nicknamed &King James& and &The Chosen One,& the Akron, Ohio-born James was highly promoted in the national media as a future NBA star while still in high school, and was named Ohio's &Mr. Basketball& three times. At the age of 18, he was selected with the first overall pick in the 2003 NBA Draft by the Cavaliers.Before his NBA debut, James signed an unprecedented US$90 million shoe contract with Nike. He has since set numerous youngest player records. In his first season, he received the NBA Rookie of the Year Award and in the following three seasons received All-NBA and All-Star honors. He led the Cavaliers to back-to-back playoff appearances in 2006 and 2007; the latter year the team advanced to the Conference Finals for the first time since 1992 and the NBA Finals for the first time in Cleveland's history.James is listed as a small forward, but can also play point guard and shooting guard. This versatility has led to his unofficial classification as a &point forward&. James was a member of the United States men's national basketball team that won the bronze medal in the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece, and he finished second in the league Most Valuable Player balloting in 2006.勒布朗·詹姆斯(LeBron James,日—) 是NBA篮球员,位置是前锋,身高2.03米,体重108.9公斤。他毕业于圣温森特(St. Vincent-St. Mary HS)高中,2003年成为NBA新人状元。现时效力克里夫兰骑士队。詹姆斯詹姆斯于高中时期即展露出其惊人的篮球天份,在他于NBA的菜鸟球季平均每场就能取得20.9分、5.5篮板、5.9助攻,是继前辛辛那提皇家队后卫罗勃森(Oscar Robertson)及前芝加哥公牛队后卫乔丹(Micheal Jordan)后,NBA史上第三位于菜鸟球季就得到平均“20分、5篮板、5助攻”的球员。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 jessica jaymes 的文章

随机推荐