需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
英文资料翻译
PLC overview
英文原文资料
PLC overview
Programmable controller is the first in the late 1960s in the United States, then called Plc programmable logic controller Programmable Logic Controller is used to replace relays. For the implementation of the logical judgment, timing, sequence number, and other control functions. The concept is presented Plc General Motors Corporation. Plc and the basic design is the computer functional improvements, flexible, generic and other advantages and relay control system simple and easy to operate, such as the advantages of cheap prices combined controller hardware is standard and overall. According to the practical application of target software in order to control the content of the user procedures memory controller, the controller and connecting the accused convenient target.
In the mid-1970s, the Plc has been widely used as a central processing unit microprocessor, import export module and the external circuits are used, large-scale integrated circuits even when the Plc is no longer the only logical IC judgment functions also have data processing, PID conditioning and data communications functions. International Electro technical Commission IEC standards promulgated programmable controller for programmable controller draft made the following definition : programmable controller is a digital electronic computers operating system, specifically for applications in the industrial design environment. It used programmable memory, used to implement logic in their internal storage operations, sequence control, timing, counting and arithmetic operations, such as operating instructions, and through digital and analog input and output, the control of various types of machinery or production processes. Programmable controller and related peripherals, and industrial control systems easily linked to form a whole, to expand its functional design. Programmable controller for the user, is a
正在加载中,请稍后...LimeSurvey中文文档_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
LimeSurvey中文文档
L​i​m​e​S​u​r​v​e​y​是​一​套​国​外​开​源​的​由​p​h​p​开​发​的​在​线​问​卷​调​查​系​统​,​功​能​强​大​,​简​单​易​用​,​为​方​便​大​家​使​用​,​把​网​上​找​到​的​一​些​中​文​文​档​资​料​上​传​共​享
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢ILI9325中文文档资料(全集)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
ILI9325中文文档资料(全集)
液​晶​触​摸​屏​控​制​器​I​L​I35​的​中​文​资​料​,​目​前​最​全​的​I​L​I35​中​文​资​料​P​D​F
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢21ic官方微信
您现在的位置是:
& PIC16F57_中文数据手册 立即下载
PIC16F57_中文数据手册
无法下载?(暂不支持迅雷快车等下载工具)
成为21ic电子技术资料下载站VIP,可以免积分下载资料。节省赚积分时间,下载资料更快速、更便捷!
软 件 名 称QQ互联文档资料索引
Oauth协议介绍
政策与规范

我要回帖

更多关于 jquery 中文文档 的文章

随机推荐