书面表达。锻炼身体,增强体质。假设你非常喜爱荷兰足球队,想参加荷兰足球队队,但父母不同看法,最近你和父母就你是

10-11学年全国各地高二上学期期中考试书面表达题及答案1
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
10-11学年全国各地高二上学期期中书面表达1北京市重点高中10-11学年高二上学期期中你校最近举办了一场校运会,请你讲述在校运会期间发生在李华同学身上的一件感人的事。根据下列图片,描述事情的经过。注意:1.词数:100左右。文章的标题和开头已给出,不计入总词数;2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3.参考词汇:勇气杯 Courage Cup。&Never Give UpLast week, we had a sport meet. Many admirable students moved us greatly. Li Hua was one of them. __________________________________________________________
A possible versionLast week, we had a sport meet. Many admirable students moved us greatly. Li Hua was one of them. When Li Hua decided to& take part in the 3,000&-metre race,everyone was very surprised. One of his classmates said,“Li Hua,you are not strong enough to run the 3,000 metres.” But Li Hua said,“I don’t think I will win,but I’m determined to finish it.”During the race,each step seemed difficult for Li Hua. Suddenly he fell,breaking his glasses and his chance of winning the race. But he didn’t give up. He stood up,put on his broken glasses and kept on running. “Come on,Li Hua. You can do it!” Everyone on the sports field was cheering for him. Although Li Hua was the last one to cross the finishing line,he won the Courage Cup with honor.I was deeply touched by Li Hua’s great determination. In my mind,winning in life shouldn’t be measured by the final score;it should be based on how you play the game.
2福建省福州高级中学10-11学年高二上学期期中考试假设你是福州某一中学高二学生,你的名字叫林平。看到某报社正在招募暑期中日学生夏令营的志愿者,你很感兴趣。请根据下面这则广告用英语写一封申请信。
Chinese and Japanese Students Summer CampVolunteers Wanted&& Requirements: Over 16, good at spoken English, with a good knowledge of Chinese history and culture, especially those of F experience helpful but not a must. Outgoing, working with others well.&& Time: July 26―August 8&& Application deadline: July 20, 2011&& Tel: (6注意:不能照抄广告内容&& 字数:120 左右。Dear Sir,Having read your ad in the newspaper, I felt very excited. I think it very helpful to develop my ability. So I write this letter to apply for the job._________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sincerely yours,Lin PingDear Sir,&& Having read your ad in the newspaper, I felt very excited. I think it very helpful to develop my ability. So I write this letter to apply for the job.&& I’m a 17-year-old girl from Senior 2. I’m outgoing and get along well with my classmates. I have a gift for making friends and working in a team. As a Chinese, I speak not only standard Putonghua but also excellent English. I am interested in Chinese history and culture, especially those of Fuzhou. So I& know / have a good knowledge of the places of interest in Fuzhou very well, such as Three Lanes and Seven Alleys, Mount Gu, the West Lake Park and so on.&& If given the job, I’m sure to make a good volunteer.&& My telephone number is . Look forward to receiving your early reply.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sincerely yours,Lin Ping
3福建省福州市罗源一中10-11学年高二上学期期中考试请以Protecting our environment为题,写一篇介绍环境保护的短文。要求内容包括以下几个要点,词数在120词左右。1.我们正遭受越来越多自然灾害的侵害;2.我们应该采取措施保护环境;3.如果我们没有马上行动,我们就会受惩罚。参考词汇:以什么为代价& 受损害的环境 damaged environmentProtecting our environmentWith the rapid development of world economy, many people come to realize that we have got the development at the cost of our environment. It is often reported that we are suffering more and more disasters because of the damaged environment.If we human beings are clever enough, we should take measures to protect our environment right now. If we didn’t, the earth would come to an end. We should pass laws to forbid cutting down trees. Those who pollute rivers and seas should be punished. Wild animals should be well protected. Everyone should know the importance of protecting environment.As is known to all, if we act soon enough, we can still have a bright future. If we don’t, one thing is certain. We will be punished by nature.
4福建省龙海港尾中学10-11学年高二上学期期中考试假如你是某英文报刊的通讯员, 请根据以下表格以“A Big Forest Fire”为题,写一篇简单报道,并发表你的看法。(about 110 words)。火因&一青年工人吸烟持续时间&3个多星期参加救火人员&数千名消防队员及当地村民伤亡人数&9人死亡,约80人受伤经济损失&至少2000万美元影响&震惊全国
经济损失 消防队员 firefighterA Big Forest FireA terrible fire broke out at the end of January in a forest in the southwest of America. The fire, which resulted from the smoking of a careless young man, lasted three weeks and caused economic losses of about 20 million dollars. What’s worse, nine persons lost their lives in the fire and about 80 were seriously injured as a result of the fire. Thousands of firefighters and local villagers fought together and they finally managed to put out the great fire. The fire astonished the whole nation.& In my personal opinion, fire is very important in our life but sometimes it can be very dangerous, so we’d better be careful with it.& ( 112 words )
5江西省南昌三中10-11学 年高二上学期期中考试假如你叫李平,你的笔友Scot不久将来到你的家乡访问。他希望你能提前告知一些你家乡现在的情况。请根据下面的提示写一封英文信。简要描述你的家乡现况。位置:赣江边;面积:40万平方公里;人口:30万;交通建设:修建多座立交桥,拓宽了主要街道;环境保护:迁移改造产生污染的工厂,净化了水源;人才引进:广纳各类专家,技术人员;相关词汇:交通transportation, 立交桥 traffic bridge,改造信的开头已经给出。Dear Scot,&&&&& I’m very glad to know form your letter that you’ll pay a visit to my hometown. And I’m too glad to tell you that my hometown has taken a new look! _______________________________________________________________________________&&&&& Look forward to seeing you soon!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours Li PingOne possible version:… It lies on the Ganjiang River, covering an area of 40 square kilometers with a population of about 300,000.& The government pays special attention to its transportation. Some traffic bri and the main streets have also been widened. To protect nature, the government has managed to transform or move the factories far away which polluted the air and water much. Also, many other measures are being taken to prevent pollution. To meet the need of the development, all kinds of experts and skilled workers are to be brought in. I believe the people in my hometown will have a better life and will surely be richer and happier.
6福建省厦门六中10-11学年高二上学期期中考试最近一个暑假里,你(英语名字 Kate)和其他同学一起参加了国际旅行社组织的北京三日游活动,下面是你们的参观路线图。请根据图示标明的旅游路线和景点,给你的美国笔友Tom写封信,将此次旅游的经过和经历作简单介绍,并建议他有机会来中国参观。注意:1。要求词数120 左右参考词汇:水立方 The Water Cube&& 鸟巢& The Birds’ Nest 2. 格式和开头已经给出,不计入总词数&& the Great Wall&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Birds’ Nest, The Water Cube&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Hometown&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Beijing&& Dear Toney, I’m glad to tell you that I attended a visit organized by the International Travel Agency.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Looking forward to your coming.Best wishes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& KateDear Toney, I’m glad to tell you that I attended a visit organized by the International Travel Agency. We went to Beijing by train from our hometown and ten hours later we arrived at Tian’an Men Square where we watched the soldiers raising the flags. After breakfast, we visited the Place Museum where we were attracted by the beauty and greatness of all the buildings and their wonderful designs.Later, we paid a visit to some Olympic buildings and stadiums, such as the Birds’ Nest, the Water Cube and so on. On the last day, we came to the Great Wall which is famous all over the& world. I felt very proud when I climbed up to the top of the Great Wall. And only then did I understand the famous saying : “ He who does not reach the Great Wall is not a true man.” Later we flew back home that night.I enjoy ed the visit very much and I think it is well worth visiting again. I wish you could have the chance to come here for a visit , too.Looking forward to your coming.Best wishes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Kate
7福建省养正中学、安溪一中10-11学年高二上学期期中联考某中外合资企业在一家英文报上登了一则广告,招聘一名。假如你叫李华,请根据下面的表用英语写一封信。姓名&李华&性别&女&身高&1.62米出生年月&1985.5&婚否&未婚&身体状况&健康毕业学校&上海商学院其他:1. 有三年工作经历。2. 打字快,熟练计算机操作。&&&&& 3. 擅长英语,懂一些德语。&&&&& 4. 办事认真,待人诚恳,与人和睦相处。& 注意:1. 词数:120字左右,短文的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。2. 短文需包括表中所有要点,内容可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。3. 参考词汇:上海商学院 Shanghai Commercial College&&&& Dear sir,& I’m writing to apply for the position as a secretary in your company, which I saw advertised in today’s paper. I believe I have the qualifications to fit the job.& _________________________________________________________________________Sincerely yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua
One possible versionDear Sir,I’m writing to apply for the position as a secretary in your company, which I saw advertised in today’s paper. I believe I have the qualifications to fit the job.Born in May,1985, I’m now 25 years old and unmarried. I’m 1.62 metres tall and in good health. I graduated from Shanghai Commercial College. Now I have had three years of experience as a secretary and am quite familiar with the office work. Not only can I type well, but more important I can use computer skilfully. My English is excellent. In addition, I have some knowledge of the German language. I am always careful in everything I do. As a female, I am kind and easy to get on with.I’d greatly appreciate the chance to work in your company. Of course, I’ll work hard if I can hold the position. Thank you very much for your kind attention. I’m eager for your early reply.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sincerely yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua
8广东省澄海中学10-11学年高二上学期期中考试假如你是一位导游。通过观察游客的行为变化,说明大众环保意识日益增强。请根据下面表格的中文提示,写一篇短文谈谈此种现象。几年前某些游客的行为&现在大多数游客的表现乱扔废物,如塑料袋,罐头盒,废纸等。&随身带走垃圾。乱刻乱画,攀树摘花。&爱护花木。在林中吸烟,引起火灾。&林区不吸烟,以防火灾。【内容]】&1)请根据以上提示,谈谈这一现象,文章的开头已经给出。&2)用5 个句子表达全部内容,文章必须包括所有提示要点,但不要逐条译成英语。【要求】句子结构准确,信息内容完整和连贯。【写作提示】罐头盒 tin&& 刻画mark With the time on, there is an& increasing tendency that more and more tourists have been paying greater attention to environmental protection._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________One possible version:&& With the time on, there is an increasing tendency that more and more tourists have been paying greater attention to environmental protection. However, several years ago, as we know, in the places of interest some tourists threw away rubbish here and there, such as plastic bags, waste paper, tins and so on. Besides, some of them climbed the trees, picked flowers freely and even marked their names on the plants. What’s worse, some of them lacked the sense of safety and smoked in the forest, by which the forest fire was caused. To our delight, in the recent years, great changes have taken place among the tourists who will take away rubbish with them when they leave. What’s more, they care the plants a lot and the smokers don’t smoke in the forest in order not to start fire.
9河南省淮阳中学10-11学年高二上学期期中考试我们都知道 “ A friend in need is a friend indeed ” 这句谚语。请根据自己的理解和经验,参考下面的汉语提示,以How to make friends 为题,写一篇短文。词数100左右。交友的方式:1 、对别人友好。2、要使陌生人不管在何处,都能感到你的亲切。3、多为别人着想,不要以貌取人。4、设法记住别人的名字。5、朋友危难时不要背离。注意:1、不要逐字逐句逐条翻译。2、开头已给出。______________________________________________________________
How to make friendsEveryone needs friends , so how to make true friends is very important . Here are some suggestions . First of all , you must be friendly to others . A smile often makes you get a smile in return. What’s more, you should do your best to make a stranger feel at home, no matter where he is. Furthermore , think more of others than of yourself. And don’t judge a stranger by his appearance . Apart from these , try to remember others’ names , which will make them feel that you like them .& Last , don’t leave your friends when they are in trouble . After all , a friend in need is a friend indeed . Once you follow the above advice , I’m sure you’ll make true friends .
10湖北省孝感高中10-11学年高二上学期期中考试假设你叫李华,是某校高二年级学生。最近,你的班主任在安排座位时,让好的学生和差的学生坐同桌,这在你们班成绩优秀的学生中引起了反响,在班会上大家就此进行了讨论。现在请你根据下表就讨论结果写一封信向班主任反映一下情况,并发表自己的观点。赞同&反对&你的观点1.人人都有长处和不足,成绩差的学生也有可取之处;2.相互学习,建立友谊;3.帮助学习成绩差的学生,使他们树立自信。&1.部分学习成绩差的学生有一些坏习惯,担心自己会受影响(distract);2.差生总是问问题,使自己不能专心学习。&?注意:1.词数120左右,信的开头和结尾已经写好,但不计人总词数;2.短文需要包括表格中的所有要点,内容可以适当发挥,以使行文连贯;3.参考词汇:成绩差的学生& slower studentsDear Mr.Zhang,We have held a discussion about whether it is good for a top student to share a desk with a slower student.…Yours,Li HuaOne possible version:Dear Mr. Zhang, We have held a discussion about whether it is good for a top student to share a desk with a slower student.Some top students are for the idea. As they know, everyone has strengths as well as weakness. Although slower students are not good at lessons, they might do well in other fields like sports or arts. Therefore, they can learn from each other and develop a friendship. In addition, top students can help slower ones gain self-confidence by helping them with their lessons.However, others don’t hold the same view. They think some slower students usually have certain bad habits like talking and sleeping in class, which may distract them. Besides, slower students may often ask them questions, which will waste their time.In my opinion, I’d like to share a desk with a slower student so that we can learn from each other and make progress together.Yours,Li Hua
11湖南省浏阳一中10-11学年高二上学期期中考试假定你是李华,你的笔友Jane 最近总是感觉身体不适,因此写信向你询问如何保持健康。请你根据以下要点提示给她回信。要点提示:合理饮食;2. 锻炼身体;3. 保证充足睡眠,不要熬夜。注意:1. 词数不少于100个(信的开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数);&&&&& 2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Dear Jane, I’m sorry to hear that you are not very well these days._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________Best wishes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours sincerely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& LihuaOne possible version:Dear Jane,&& I’m sorry to he ar that you are not very well these days. In your letter you asked me how to stay healthy. Here is my advice.&& Firstly, you should keep a balanced diet. You should avoid eating food high in fat and too much sweet food. You’d better eat more fresh vegetables and fruits. Secondly, taking exercise every day helps building a strong body. Why not take more exercise in your spare time? As we all know, regular exercise is an important part of keeping us healthy. Finally, make sure you have enough sleep and you mustn’t stay up too late at night.& By eating properly and exercising regularly, you can keep your body at a proper weight and stay healthy. I truly hope my advice is helpful and you’ll get well soon.& Best wishes. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours sincerely.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lihua
12江苏省滨海中学10-11学年高二上学期期中考试请根据下列表格的内容提示, 写一篇题为SAVE EARTH, SAVE US的公益广告解说词。污染的原因&人类的生产和生活活动(请自行列举)污染类型&1.空气污染&& 2. 噪音污染&&&& 3.水污染造成后果&1.物种减少&&& 2.人类健康受损&& 3 .环境恶化建议措施&(请自己列出若干条)注意:1. 词数:150左右;2.内容要涵盖上面所列的几条。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& SAVE EARTH, SAVE USWith the development of modern society, pollution caused by human activities is becoming a more and more serious problem.Smoke from factories and gases from vehicles are the main reasons for air pollution. Rivers are pol luted when people throw waste into them, or when factories pour waste water into them. Modern lifestyle and modern ways of production also cause noise pollution. As a result, many species are dying out. More and more people are suffering from health problems.Enough attention should be paid to this problem and measures should be taken. Firstly, we should make laws to prevent factories from pouring waste water into rivers and sending smoke into the air without being dealt with. Secondly, we should raise people’s awareness of the serious problem and call on more people to protect the environment. Only by working together can we help the environment!
13江苏省淮安市南陈集中学10-11学年高二上学期期期中考试假如你班上周末开了班会,主题是中学生交友弊与利。现就讨论的结果请你写一份。弊&& 端&好&& 处1.交友不慎易学坏,养成坏习惯&1.同甘共苦2.浪费时间和金钱&2.在你困难时伸出援助之手3.害己同时危害家庭和社会&3.其它(自己设想)注意:1.不要逐句翻译,要求文章连贯。2.词数:150左右(首句已给出,字数不计入)。Last week our class had a discussion about making friend .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& One possible version:Some of them are for it, while others are against it. They think it has both advantages and disadvantages.& Some think that if students are not careful enough and make bad friends,they will form many bad habits,such as smoking,drinking and even stealing or committing crimes.Besides,it will be a waste of time and money.As a result, making bad friends will not only do harm to themselves but also to their families and society.& However. others think if they have some good friends, they will share sorrow and happiness with each other.When they are in trouble,good friends will give a hand .In addition, making friends with others will help them to learn how o get well along with others, which will benefit them all their life.& In my opinion,
14江苏省连云港新海高级中学10-11学年高二上学期期中考试最近,你的父母打算让你出国留学,但你有不同的看法,因此感到烦恼。 现在你准备在网上将你与父母的意见发表出来,寻求帮助。请根据下面的提示,写出120词左右的短文,文章开头已给出。父母的看法&自己的看法1.拥有学习外语的好环境;2.可以尽早学会独立生活;3.学习先进技术,有前途。&1.自己现有的外语水平不高;2.担心遇到无法处理的问题;3.对家庭来说留学费用太高。My parents have been wanting me to study abroad, _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.One possible version:My parents have been wanting me to study abroad, but I do not agree with them.I think my English is too limited to communicate with foreigners. And I am not fully developed physically and mentally. So it would be hard for me to deal with the problems I will face. Besides, the cost will be too much for my family.However, my parents think that it is natural to master a foreign language in an English-speaking country. What’s more, studying abroad at an early age will enable me to be independent. Then it would be easier for me to learn advanced knowledge and technology, which would prepare me for a brighter future.I really don’t know whether I should obey my parents or not. I need some advice!
15江苏省盐城中学10-11学年高二上学期期中考试假定你是李华,看到班上有部分同学在完成作业时,不自己独立完成而是抄袭他人的作业,针对这种现象,请你以My opinion on copying others’ homework为题谈谈你自己的看法。注意:1. 短文必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥;&&&&& 2. 短文标题与开头已为你写好,不计入总词数:3.词数: 150字左右。
主要原因&作业量大,偏难&对功课不感兴趣,懒惰&完成任务,取悦老师
危害及解决办法&抄袭不对,违反校规&要诚实,勤奋学习&有困难可请教同学和老师个人看法&------My opinion on copying others’ homeworkIt is known to us all that some students copy others’ homework.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My opinion on copying others’ homeworkIt is known to us all that some students copy others' homework. On one hand, we students have to do a large amount of homework both at home and at school. It is also true that sometimes we have some problems which are too difficult for us to work out. On the other hand, lazy and uninterested in their lessons, some students copy others’ homework both to finish the assignments and please their teachers. In a word, copying others’ homework is a bad habit. For one thing, it’s against the rules of the school. We should be honest and work hard to achieve high grades. If we have difficulties, we can turn to our teachers and our classmates for help. For another, copying others’ homework too often, we will lose the ability that can help us to think.As far as I’m concerned, it’s for our own sake to study. We should do our best to gain knowledge. Let’s do our bit to prevent such bad behavior from spreading.
16江西省安福中学10-11学年高二上学期期中考试今天,你收到了好友小玲的一封信,信中她说过年想买一部手机,为此她征求你的意见,根据以下提示,请你写一封信建议她不要买手机的回信。提示: 1.发短信会占据太多的学习时间。& 2.校内不许用手机,因为会打扰别人3.还经常会收到一些欺骗性的不良短信&& 4.因手机费用而增加父母的负担。要求: 1.词数120左右。& 2.请在答题卡上作答。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& One possible versionDear Xiao Ling,& I’m very glad to receive your letter today. How are you getting along with your study?In your letter, you asked me whether you should buy a mobile phone or not. In m opinion, it is unnecessary for a student. Why? First, using a mobile phone takes up too much time to send or receive shore messages. Therefore the time that you should spend on studies becomes shorter. Second, it is forbidden to utilize mobile phones at school because sometimes you have to respond the call in class. Otherwise, your behavior can disturb others. Third, you may be disturbed by some false short messages. Furthermore, as a student without independent economy, you have to ask parents for the phone expense. That is, they will burden more to support you than before.In short, I suggest that you consider my words twice.Best wishes.Your friend,Li lei
17江西省赣州十一县10-11学年高二上学期期中联考作为中学生,你肯定经历过多次考试,体验过成功,也遭遇过失败。请你根据下面的提示内容,简要概述中学生普遍存在的对考试失败的两种态度,并结合自身实际,说明你的观点。
注意:词数:120左右;可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。One possible version:We middle school students have many tests or exams. We have both achieved success and suffered from failure. Different students take different attitudes to failure. Some fall in low spirits when they don’t do well in the exams. They often lose heart and no longer study as hard as before. But most students take an active attitude towards failure. They encourage themselves to be self-confident. They find out and analyze the causes so that they will no longer make similar mistakes.I agree with those with active attitudes. As we all know, failure is the mother of success. Even great men may have failed many times before they succeeded. So we must deal with our failure correctly.
18内蒙古赤峰市田家炳中学10-11学年高二上学期期中考试假设你是小明,你家打算改善住房条件.现在有两套房子供选择,一套是位于商业区的现代公寓楼,一套是郊区的传统式房屋。家里人对购买哪套更好持不同的观点。请你根据下面所给的内容,用英语给你的朋友Paul写一封信,征求他的意见。写作内容: 1. 现代公寓楼宽敞明亮,购物上学方便;2. 传统式房屋安静,空气清新,邻里之间交往多,氛围和谐。
写作要求:1. 字数:100字左右。2. 信的开头与结尾已给出,不计入总词数。可用词语:flat(公寓)& old-style house (传统房屋 )& suburbs (郊区)& & Dear Paul,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& Recently my family are planning to improve our housing conditions.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& What's your opinion?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sincerely yours ,&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Xiao Ming&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& One possible version:Dear Paul,Recently my family are planning to improve our housing conditions. We have different ideas about whether we should buy an old-style house in the suburbs or a flat in the downtown. Some suggest we buy a modern flat because it’s big and bright, and it’s conveniently located close to shops and schools.However, the others are in favor of the old-style house. They consider the air is fresh and it’s peaceful to live in the suburbs. The most important thing is that neighbours have more chances to communicate with each other to make a harmonious living atmosphere.What’s your opinion?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sincerely yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Xiao Ming
19山东省济南市历城区10-11学年高二上学期期中考试下面是关于Helen Keller的信息,用英语写一篇120词左右的短文。要求根据所给信息作适当发挥,且需包括以下三部分内容: 1、对Helen Keller的简单介绍;&&& 2、喜欢她的理由;&&&&&&&& 3、从她身上得到的启示。
Name &Helen K an outstanding writer&Character&ordi deaf and blind at 19 eager to learnher teacher Ms Sulliven &Motto&“…if I had the power of sight for three days.”
____________________________________________________________________ __________One possible version:Every time I read “…if I had the power of sight for three days”, I cannot help being moved by its author Helen Keller, an ordinary but great American woman. I admire Helen because she is optimistic about life. She became deaf and blind when she was 19 months old. Since then she lived in a world of darkness and silence, and communication seemed only a dream for her. But she never gave up and struggled to lead an active life. Under the guidance of her teacher, Ms. Sulliven, Helen learned to read and write and became a famous writer. For a disabled person like her, this was really a wonder!Helen has set an excellent example to all of us. Her story tells us that we should value what we have, and try our best to overcome any difficulty in life.
20山东省临清实验高中10-11学年高二上学期期中考试日,武汉某部属高校一位“富家女”报到时,父母陪同,豪华车接送,配备了两名专职导游,还携带了19箱行李,惊人的行头把同学们惊得目瞪口呆。你班举行班会讨论此事,同学们对此看法不一,观点如下表。请你用英语给校英文报写一篇短文介绍讨论结果,并发表看法。观点一&享受优越家庭条件带来的便利不为过观点二&不利于培养独立生活能力你的观点&……注意:&&& 1、可适当增加细节以使行文连贯。&&& 2、词数120-150左右。参考词汇:大学一年级新生:freshman豪华的:luxurious
On September 3, 2009, a freshman came to a university in Wuhan in a luxurious car together with her parents, two professional guides and 19 suitcases full of clothes and toys, which really surprised all her schoolmates present.We held a class meeting to discuss it and different attitudes are held towards the girl’s behavior. Some students think it is not wrong of her to enjoy the convenience of favorable family conditions, while others hold the view that it is against the development of independent living skills.Personally, I think college students are no longer children and therefore should learn how to live on their own, experience hardships and get mentally prepared for their future life. Only in this way can they become useful to society, make more contribution to our motherland and enjoy a colorful life in the future.
21山西省临汾一中10-11学年高二上学期期中考试小明减肥以后,感到身体疲倦、虚弱,不知如何是好,于是他写了一封电子邮件向健康专家求教。请你根据下面内容,以小明的名义写一封邮件。原因:觉得自己太胖,体重不断增加,担心形象不美,有同学嘲笑他。过程:1. 去健身房,两三次就放弃了,感觉太累也没时间。&&&&& 2. 节食,坚持了大约一个星期,经常饿得不能继续学习。&&&&& 3. 悄悄服用减肥药,一开始有效果,体重迅速下降,但减肥药产生了副作用。注意:1. 对所给要点,逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。2. 词数:100字左右。开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数。&&& 提示:减肥药weight-loss pills&&& 副作用side effectDear Health Expert,I have got a problem and I need to ask for your help._________________________ ________________________________________________________________________
Best wishes!Xiao Ming
One possible version&I have got a problem and I need to ask for your help. I feel I am a little too fat. What’s worse, I am putting on weight all the time. I am worried about how I look as some of my classmates are always laughing at me.To begin with, I tried to work out in the gym, but I gave up after two or three visits because I found it hard to find the ti me and I always felt very tired after exercising. Next I tried going on a diet. However, after about a week, I gave it up because I felt so hungry and I was unable to study properly. Later I secretly turned to weight-loss pills. These had an immediate effect and I began losing weight quickly. However, after some time I began to feel tired and weak constantly.I know those pills usually have bad effects on our health. However, I don’t know what else I should do. Could you help me, please?Best wishes!Xiao Ming
22山西省太原五中10-11学年高二上学期期中考试以中学生的名义写一篇100词左右的文章呼吁世界各地的中学生加入到拯救大熊猫(the giant panda)的行列中来。要求用到提示内容,行文连贯、流畅、完整。内容包括:1. 大熊猫是中国的稀有动物,也是世界的稀有动物之一,为中国人民和世界人民所喜爱;2. 大熊猫生长在山里,以竹子为食,由于山林遭到破坏,竹子被砍伐,大熊猫觅食越来越困难,正濒临灭绝;3. 我国已建立数个自然保护区来保护大熊猫,但需要更多的资金;4. 我们希望大家伸出援助之手来保护大熊猫。_________________________________________________________________The giant panda is not only a rare animal in China but also one of the rarest animals on the earth. It is loved by people all over the world.The home of the giant panda is in the mountains, where it lives on the tender bamboo leaves and bamboos. As more and more forests are being destroyed and most of the bamboo has been cut down, it’s becoming more and more difficult for giant pandas to find food for themselves. To save pandas, China has set up some nature reserves. But more money is needed to carry out this important rescue project.It is our eager hope that people who care for the conservation of rare animals will lend us a hand to help save the giant panda, so that they can live with us for ever.
23山西省忻州一中10-11学年高二上学期期中考试全球气候变暖是目前人类面临的最大环境问题。请你根据以下提示,写一篇英语短文,为“节能减排”献计献策。背景&随着经济的发展,更多的温室气体被排放,其中大约70%为CO2,这也是全球变暖的主要原因之一。后果&海平面上升;自然灾害频繁。措施&多使用清洁能源,少用煤、油;在可能的情况下以步代车;…………要求:1.短文必须包括表格中的所有内容要点,可适当发挥,措施中3、4点由考生自由发挥.2.词数:100左右。参考词汇: 温室气体greenhouse gases& 全球变暖 global warming 海平面 the sea level
One possible version:With the development of economy, more and more greenhouse gases are being sent into the air. CO2 makes up about 70% of the greenhouse gases, which is considered to be one of the greatest causes of global warming. It has harmful effects, causing the sea level to rise and many natural disasters to strike.So we must take effective measures to save our planet. First, we should use more clean energy and less coal and oil. Second, we should go to work on foot or by bus instead of driving a car if possible. Third, we should plant more trees, because plants can turn CO2 into oxygen. More importantly, we should form the habit of saving energy in our daily life.
24陕西省宝鸡中学10-11学年高二上学期期中考试& “地球一小时”是世界自然基金会(WWF)为应对全球气候变化所提出的一项倡议,希望个人、社区、企业和政府在特定的时间熄灯一小时,来表明他们应对气候变化行动的支持。&&& 请根据以下要点写一份l00词左右的英文倡议书,动员大家加入“地球一小时”活动。要点如下:&&& 1.地球面临的气候威胁;&&& 2.鼓励同学们关灯或其他电器一小时;&&& 3.发动身边的每个人参与;&&& 4.养成节能的习惯,为环保作更大贡献。&&& 参考词汇:气候climate;威胁threat;把……关掉switch offOne possible version:&&&&& With the global climate becoming warmer and warmer, our earth is faced with great threat. As a senior school student, I believe it is everyone's duty to dosomething to save our home. Earth Hour is an activity that we can take part in. Let's switch off our lights and computers, etc. for one hour at a certain time.& It's aneasy job for us but a huge amount of energy will be saved if all of us do it together. More people will realize the problem our earth faces and will start to take action. Let's develop the good habit of saving energy in our daily life and try to make more contributions to our environment.
25四川省成都市实验中学10-11学年高二上学期期中考试人们对于学生网上交友持不同意见。请你用英语写一篇关于学生网上交友的短文,介绍人们的不同观点,并表达自己的看法。参考词汇: 网络朋友on-line friend(s),上当受骗to be cheated赞成的理由&反对的理由&你的看法1.广交朋友2.可自由表达思想3.利于外语学习&1.浪费时间2.影响学习3.可能上当受骗&?
I will go to college in the near future. After I enter college, I plan to set new goals in my study and improve my way of learning. What’s more, as I am away from my parents, it is necessary for me to learn to live on my own, such as doing some washing and cleaning by myself.In my spare time, I will take part in different kinds of school activities, for example, I will often go to the English Corner to practice my spoken English. In addition, I need to get along well with my classmates and teaches at college. I think I will have a wonderful college life. (102 words)
26浙江省苍南中学10-11学年高二上学期期中考试最近你校对高二学生进行了一次问卷调查,调查内容和学生的反馈情况见下表。请你以“What I want to sp eak out most”为题写一篇英语短文,向《21世纪报》报刊投稿。对校长&对老师&对家长1. 创造良好校园环境&1. 增加自主思考时间&1. ……2. 让大家劳逸结合&2. 笑脸是阳光,上课时不要太严肃&2. ……3. 多倾听学生心声&&
注意:1、短文应包括上述要点,可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。&&&&& 2、词数100词左右,题目和开头已给出,不计入总词数。&&&&& 3、用黑色水笔书写,否则不给分。What I want to speak out most&&&& As a senior two student, I have many things in mind to speak out.&&&& Firstly, to the headmaster, ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________One possible version:What I want to speak out mostAs a senior two student, I have many things in mind to speak out.Firstly, to the headmaster, I’d like to suggest creating a better environment for us to live and study in. As you know, we devote all the time to our lessons, so we’d like more time to relax. For us, relaxation is equally important. Besides, we hope to have more communication with you so that you can hear more about our opinions.Secondly, to the teachers, we hope you can give us more free time to think for ourselves and smile more in class, because smile is sunshine.Finally, to our parents, we expect you to have a better understanding of us. Meanwhile, to be independent, we need more space of our own. (108 words)27吉林省吉林一中10-11学年高二上学期期中考试大多数人都希望受到别人欢迎,但并非都能做到。请根据下表问卷调查结果,写一篇题为How to be popular的英文短文。45%的人认为&1、改善外表,穿着得体,精神状态好2、经常微笑,待人友善55%的人认为&1、培养对他人的体贴2、当个好听众3、不说别人的坏话你自己的观点&(至少两点)注意:1、短文须包括所有要点,可适度发挥。&&&&& 2、开头已为你写好,但不计人总词数。&&&&& 3、词数:120-150。How to be popular&Many people desire to be popular with others, but not everyone can achieve this goal.What is the secret to popularity?
One possible version:How to be popularMost people desire to be popular with others, but not everyone can achieve this goal. What is the secret to popularity?45 percent of the people surveyed believe that the first step is to improve our appearance. We should always make sure that we dress properly and be in good spirits. In addition, if we always keep a smile on our face and act in a friendly way towards others, people will be attracted to our good looks and impressed by our actions.However, 55% of the people think a person popular with people is always considerate of others. It’s also important to be a good listener. In this way, people will feel comfortable enough to get along with you. Above all, we must remember not to speak ill of others at any time.In my opinion, no matter what we do, we are supposed to be ourselves. Only by being respectful of others can we earn their respect. Meanwhile, if we are trustworthy, I am sure popularity will come our way.
28浙江省金华一中10-11学年高二上学期期中考试人们结交的朋友通常有两种:与自己志趣相似的或不同的。两种朋友各有特点。请你以 “Friends, Similar or Different? ” 为题,按照以下的英文提示写一篇英语短文。Some people choose friends who are different from themselves. Others choose friends who are similar to themselves. Compare the advantages of having friends who are different from you with the advantages of having friends who are similar to you. Which kind of friend do you prefer for yourself? Why?注意:词数120左右,文章的题目和开头已给出(不计词数)。Friends, Similar or Different? Almost everyone in the world has friends. Friends are found anywhere, at anytime. Some of our friends can be similar to us, and some of them can differ in many ways. Regardless of their similarities or differences, there are a few advantages of having such friends.Having friends who are similar to us can be beneficial, in that we can enjoy things together, such as going to clubs or to the movies. In addition, having such friends can provide us with a companion to share our opinions.However, having friends who are different from us would have some advantages of its own. They are able to introduce us to new
hence, we’re provided with unexpected experiences in life. Furthermore, they could provide us with a different view on a certain matter.As for me, I prefer to choose friends similar to myself. I feel that friendship between us will be smoother and more enjoyable. However, I never refuse a friendship offered by a friend who is different from me.
29浙江省南马高级中学10-11学年高二上学期期中假如你是徐林,是一名中学生,最近和父亲产生了一些不愉快。你感到十分苦恼,请你给你朋友Peter写一封信,就如何处理好这个问题征求他的意见。这封信主要包括以下内容:1.你本想与父母交朋友,因为他们经验丰富。2.每次你提出意见,父亲都不听;每当你和父亲意见不同时,他就对你大喊大叫,甚至争吵起来。3.父亲不允许你对与流行音乐有关的任何事情感兴趣。4.父亲总强迫你做你不喜欢的事。5.你怀疑父亲不关心你,这让你很难过。6.想改变这种局面,与父亲平等交流,请Peter给一些建议。&Peter, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I’m having some trouble with my Dad recently. We are not getting along very well.I wanted to make my parents my friends because I thought they were of rich experience and they could understand me well. Now I begin to doubt whether I was right.Whenever I suggest an idea, he doesn’t listen to me. Whenever we have different opinions, he will shout at me and we even quarrel with each other. What’s more, I dare not show interest in things to do with pop music because my Dad doesn’t allow me to . He always force me to do what I don’t like. Therefore, I guess he is not concerned about me, which makes me upset.I do want to change this situation and communicate with him equally. I would be grateful if you could give me some advice.
30浙江省桐乡市第一中学10-11学年高二上学期期中考试随着时代的发展,人们彼此间的问侯方式也发生了很大的变化。请你根据下面列举出的几种方式,用英语写一篇100词左右的短文,以便刊登在某英文报Society专栏。开头部分已给出,不计入总词数。(1)邮寄贺卡、鲜花;   (2)发送电子邮件;   (3)打电话或发手机短信。要求:(1)分别说明上述方式及特点;(2)阐明个人喜好并说明原因。With the development of science and technology, people have a wider choice of sendinggreetings to their friends and relatives. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________With the development of science and technology, people have a wider choice of sending greetings to their friends and relatives. The traditional way is to send greeting cards on festival occasions. It takes a bit longer, but the familiar handwriting itself makes a friend happy. Now it is more popular to send flowers.Thanks to the Internet, we can send e-cards instead of paper ones. Most of the e-cards are beautifully designed and many have music and cartoons. Besides,& they can be sent and received almost the movement you click the button of “send”. Another way is to send mobile phone messages, which, in my opinion, is the most convenient and therefore my favorite way of greeting a friend.31福建省龙岩一中10-11学年高二上学期期中考试随着我国经济的发展与对外开放程度的提高,越来越多的学子走出国门留学深造。根据下面的提示,请你以“Studying Abroad”为题,写一篇120词左右的文章。内容提示:1. 出国留学的优点:开阔视野;体验当地的风情,交更多的朋友;更快更好地掌握一门外语。2. 出国留学的缺点:语言障碍不利于学习;费用高昂,而花大量时间打工又会影响学习。参考词汇:语言障碍language barrier;足够的adequateStudying Abroad___________________________________________________________________________________One possible version:Studying AbroadAttending schools abroad has many advantages. Firstly, by looking at our own country from outside, we can widen our vision and broaden our minds. Secondly, we can visit famous scenic spots and make friends with the local people. Thirdly, we can use the foreign language in our daily life so that our ability in the second language may be improved quickly.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& However, there are also some disadvantages in attending a foreign school. The most serious problem is the language barrier. Most students do not have adequate knowledge of the language spoken there. On arriving there, they find it difficult to understand what the teachers are saying. Furthermore, the cost of living is much higher than that in our country, so most students have to find part-time jobs to support themselves. Faced with these difficulties, many students find themselves unable to pay full attention to their studies and learn little.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& On the whole, it is a good thing to study abroad. However, one must not lose sight of the disadvantages.
32福建省南安一中10-11学年高二上学期期中考试假如你是李平,今年暑假去打工, 参加社会实践活动。请你根据下面的提示用英语写一篇短文“An Unforgettable Experience”,以发表在校刊上。工作地点&一家肯德基(KFC)快餐店工作时间&四个星期,每天8小时工作情况当保洁员(cleaner), 工作辛苦且枯燥, 每天要起早贪黑地工作,差点中途放弃你的&遇到了一些没预料到的困难,认识到了劳动(labor)的意义……
    注意:1. 必须使用第一人称;    &&&&& 2. 不要逐句翻译,可适当扩展,总词数120左右;3. 要求字迹工整,卷面整洁。 An Unforgettable Experience___________________________________________________________________________________________One possible version:During the summer holidays this year, I thought I should do something meaningful instead of staying at home, so I got a job at a KFC fast food restaurant and worked there as a cleaner. I worked seven hours a day for four weeks.The job was hard and boring and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I nearly gave it up half way. After all, I stuck to it with determination.Every day I started off for work early in the morning and got home late in the evening. Finally I finished the job before the new term began.Although I met with a lot of difficulty in the work, it helped me understand better what labor means. I think it is really a successful experience.
33福建省三明一中10-11学年高二上学期期中考试你校学生会需招聘一名留学生做英语学习顾问,请你以短文形式写一则招聘启事。内容主要包括:&――母语是英语,汉语流利者优先&――职责:帮学生练习口语,解答英语学习问题,协助组织英语活动等等&――每周4小时,报酬面议&――联系人:李华(Tel:)&注意:1.参考词汇:留学生 international student&& 报酬 payment;&&& 2.词数100-120,可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;&&&&&&&& 3.启事标题和结尾已为你写好。English Advisor Wanted___________________________________________________________________________________________One possible version:English Study Advisor WantedThe Student Union of our school decides to invite an international student to work as an English Study Advisor next term. The main responsibilities of the advisor include helping students to practice their oral/spoken English, answering their questions, and helping organize activities such as singing English songs, English evenings, or lectures on interesting topics.The applicant should be a native speaker of English. Fluency in Chinese is preferred. The advisor is expected to work 4 hours per week.If you are interested, please call Li Hua at
for an interview. Payment for the service will be discussed during the interview .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Student Union&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yucai High School
34甘肃省兰州市兰炼一中10-11学年高二上学期期中考试在英语课堂上,你喜欢你的老师授课时只用英语,还是英语、汉语兼用?某英语杂志社就此话题请中学生发表看法。请你围绕 “How do you prefer English classes to be taught? In English only, or in both English and Chinese?”这个问题,参考所给要点,选择一种授课形式,写一篇英语短文。授课形式一:只用英语优点:有助于提高听说能力等……缺憾:不易听懂等……授课形式二:英语、汉语兼用优点:易于理解等……缺憾:英语氛围不浓等……& 注意:词数100-120,短文开头已给出(不计入词数)。I prefer my English classes to be taught in…_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________One possible version:I prefer my English classes to be taught in English only. As we all know, a good learning environment is vital if we want to study English well. Classes taught in English provide students with such an environment. When English is the only language used in the classroom, student will have more opportunities to practise listening and speaking. Therefore, they will be learn more quickly.& However, there are also some problems with this teaching method. As we haven’t mastered English words, sometimes we may find it difficult to follow the teacher. Slow learners may even lose interest in English.&& Practice makes perfect. To learn English well requires a lot of practice. Therefore, I like my English classes to be taught completely in English.文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 德国足球队 的文章

随机推荐