&&&&来源:演讲稿
各位同学:
  今宵我们再次欢聚一堂。只是,今宵的聚首是为了离别。
  四年前,我们从祖国的大江南北、四面八方来到了大学的箐箐校园。四年的同窗生活中,我们同心并肩,一起走过了许多风风雨雨的日子。
  尤记得,大海边,我们中秋聚首赏明月;
  尤记得,长城上,我们烈日挥汗诉豪情;
  尤记得,田径场,我们奋力拼搏争荣誉;
  尤记得,教室里,我们埋头苦读修人生。
  尤记得,校园里,我们点点滴滴的纯真故事。正是这点点滴滴,情深、意长、味重,我们一生都忘记不了。在十年、二十年、三十年之后,当我们细细地回想这一切时,我们仍会记得那箐箐校园里的良师益友,仍会记得那镏金岁月里的成长故事。
  要离别了,我想起了古人的十里长亭别友人,那里头是一丝丝的忧愁和悲壮。但我们拥有更多的快乐和更多的豪情,&十年寒窗苦,今朝凌云志&,我们就要怀着成熟的人生理念、丰富的专业技能踏上工作的岗位了。曾经有一首歌中唱到&再过20年,我们来相会&,今天,让我们也来相约20年。20年后,希望我们在座的各位中既有it界的精英、又有军队里的将才、更有企业界的巨子,我深信我们大家都将会在各自的岗位上作出一番骄人的业绩。
  有语云:无酒,何以逢知己;无酒,何以诉离情;无酒,何以壮行色。让我们举起杯,为了我们这四年的相聚;为了我们的相约20年;为了我们辉煌灿烂的明天,干杯!干杯!
更多精彩演讲稿推荐阅读:
大学生毕业聚餐演讲稿相关推荐您现在的位置:
& 小学毕业演讲稿_400字
小学毕业演讲稿_400字
作者:& | & 六年级&&
38人浏览了这篇文章
尊敬的各位老师,亲爱的同学们: 大家好!我是毕业班1班的班长,很荣幸能代表我们学校的毕业生上台发表演讲。首先要衷心的感谢我们的母校哺育我们,教导我们,让我们能够变得优秀!感恩各位老师对我们的细心教育,然后庆祝我们毕业生能取得优异的成绩踏上美好的初中! 我在这所出色的小学学习了6年,这里就像是自己的家一样。来到学校,学校就像是我们的保卫战士,铜墙铁壁不被催到。老师们就像自己的爸爸妈妈一样,无微不至的照料着我们的学习和生活。同学们之间,就像是自己的兄弟姐妹一样和睦相处,团结互助。我很高兴我是在这所优秀的小学学习和成长,将来当我踏上初中的教室,在自我介绍的时候,我一定会很骄傲的把我的母校,把我从这这所美丽的学校的名字骄傲的讲出来。 当我们毕业生从这所小学走出去的时候,不要忘记了培育出优秀的我们的小学。当我们回来的时候,一定要抽空回来看看我们的母校。在做的还没有毕业的同学们,你们也要努力的学习,把自己的学习成绩搞好,为我们的学校增加光彩! 最后,我们希望我们的母校会发展的越来越好,教学越来越出色!我的演讲完毕,谢谢大家!
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen2206001/
目前共有条评论
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
同年级的其他文章热点作文:
您现在的位置: &
& 英语演讲稿:毕业演讲稿_3000字
英语演讲稿:毕业演讲稿_3000字
95人赞了这篇文章
  Faculty, family, friends, and fellow graduates, good evening.
  I am honored to address you tonight. On behalf of the graduating masters and doctoral students of Washington University's School of Engineering and Applied Science, I would like to thank all the parents, spouses, families, and friends who encouraged and supported us as we worked towards our graduate degrees. I would especially like to thank my own family, eight members of which are in the audience today. I would also like to thank all of the department secretaries and other engineering school staff members who always seemed to be there when confused graduate students needed help. And finally I would like to thank the Washington University faculty members who served as our instructors, mentors, and friends.
  As I think back on the seven-and-a-half years I spent at Washington University, my mind is filled with memories, happy, sad, frustrating, and even humorous.
  Tonight I would like to share with you some of the memories that I take with me as I leave Washington University.
  I take with me the memory of my office on the fourth floor of Lopata Hall - the room at the end of the hallway that was too hot in summer, too cold in winter, and always too far away from the women's restroom. The window was my office's best feature. Were it not for the physics building across the way, it would have afforded me a clear view of the arch. But instead I got a view of the roof of the physics building. I also had a view of one corner of the roof of Urbauer Hall, which seemed to be a favorite perch for various species of birds who alternately won perching rights for several weeks at a time. And I had a nice view of the physics courtyard, noteworthy as a good place for watching people run their dogs. It's amazing how fascinating these views became the longer I worked on my dissertation. But my favorite view was of a nearby oak tree. From my fourth-floor vantage point I had a rather intimate view of the tree and the various birds and squirrels that inhabit it. Occasionally a bird would land on my window sill, which usually had the effect of startling both of us.
  I take with me the memory of two young professors who passed away while I was a graduate student. Anne Johnstone, the only female professor from whom I took a course in the engineering school, and Bob Durr, a political science professor and a member of my dissertation committee, both lost brave battles with cancer. I remember them fondly.
  I take with me the memory of failing the first exam in one of the first engineering courses I took as an undergraduate. I remember thinking the course was just too hard for me and that I would never be able to pass it. So I went to talk to the professor, ready to drop the class. And he told me not to give up, he told me I could succeed in his class. For reasons that seemed completely ludicrous at the time, he said he had faith in me. And after that my grades in the class slowly improved, and I ended the semester with an A on the final exam. I remember how motivational it was to know that someone believed in me.
  I take with me memories of the midwestern friendliness that so surprised me when I arrived in St. Louis 8 years ago. Since moving to New Jersey, I am sad to say, nobody has asked me where I went to high school.
  I take with me the memory of the short-lived computer science graduate student social committee lunches. The idea was that groups of CS grad students were supposed to take turns cooking a monthly lunch. But after one grad student prepared a pot of chicken that poisoned almost the entire CS grad student population and one unlucky faculty member in one fell swoop, there wasn't much enthusiasm for having more lunches.
  I take with me the memory of a more successful graduate student effort, the establishment of the Association of Graduate Engineering Students, known as AGES. Started by a handful of engineering graduate students because we needed a way to elect representatives to a campus-wide graduate student government, AGES soon grew into an organization that now sponsors a wide variety of activities and has been instrumental in addressing a number of engineering graduate student concerns.
  I take with me the memory of an Engineering and Policy department that once had flourishing programs for full-time undergraduate, masters, and doctoral students.
  I take with me memories of the 1992 U.S. Presidential debate. Eager to get involved in all the excitement I volunteered to help wherever needed. I remember spending several days in the makeshift debate HQ giving out-of-town reporters directions to the athletic complex. I remember being thrilled to get assigned the job of collecting film from the photographers in the debate hall during the debate. And I remember the disappointment of drawing the shortest straw among the student volunteers and being the one who had to take the film out of the debate hall and down to the dark room five minutes into the debate - with no chance to re-enter the debate hall after I left.
  I take with me memories of university holidays which never seemed to apply to graduate students. I remember spending many a fall break and President's Day holiday with my fellow grad students in all day meetings brought to us by the computer science department.
  I take with me memories of exams that seemed designed more to test endurance and perseverance than mastery of the subject matter. I managed to escape taking any classes that featured infamous 24-hour-take-home exams, but remember the suffering of my less fortunate colleagues. And what doctoral student could forget the pain and suffering one must endure to survive the qualifying exams?
  I take with me the memory of the seven-minute rule, which always seemed to be an acceptable excuse for being ten minutes late for anything on campus, but which doesn't seem to apply anywhere else I go.
  I take with me the memory of Friday afternoon ACM happy hours, known not for kegs of beer, but rather bowls of rainbow sherbet punch. Over the several years that I attended these happy hours they enjoyed varying degrees of popularity, often proportional to the quality and quantity of the accompanying refreshments - but there was always the rainbow sherbert punch.
  I take with me memories of purple parking permits, the West Campus shuttle, checking my pendaflex, over-due library books, trying to print from cec, lunches on Delmar, friends who slept in their offices, miniature golf in Lopata Hall, The Greenway Talk, division III basketball, and trying to convince Dean Russel that yet another engineering school rule should be changed.
  Finally, I would like to conclude, not with a memory, but with some advice. What would a graduation speech be without a little advice, right? Anyway, this advice comes in the form of a verse delivered to the 1977 graduating class of Lake Forest College by Theodore Seuss Geisel, better known to the world as Dr. Seuss - Here's how it goes:
  My uncle ordered popovers
  from the restaurant's bill of fare.
  And when they were served,
  he regarded them
  with a penetrating stare . . .
  Then he spoke great Words of Wisdom
  as he sat there on that chair:
  &To eat these things,&
  said my uncle,
  &you must excercise great care.
  You may swallow down what's solid . . .
  BUT . . .
  you must spit out the air!&
  And . . .
  as you partake of the world's bill of fare,
  that's darned good advice to follow.
  Do a lot of spitting out the hot air.
  And be careful what you swallow.
  Thank you.
百科词条:
的其他作文
推荐 的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章关于庆国庆的作文不要演讲稿.400字左右.小弟急需.SOS.一小时之内交答案多加100分.不要演讲稿.400字左右.小弟急需._百度作业帮
关于庆国庆的作文不要演讲稿.400字左右.小弟急需.SOS.一小时之内交答案多加100分.不要演讲稿.400字左右.小弟急需.
我和哥哥期待许久了想去欢乐谷,因为我们一直想去可又没机会去,再国庆节那天,本想爸爸妈妈会带我俩去,可想知道爸妈说:“今天不行改天有空在去,店里有人来买东西的人,会比往常比较多人,听话有空一定会带你们去.”本以为爸妈会带我们去,可他们的答案令我和哥哥太失望了,我和哥哥梦寐以求想着去欢乐谷的梦被打碎了,我和哥哥还是乖乖的在店里帮忙.我跟爸爸妈妈说:“今天让我做一天的老板怎么样”爸爸妈妈说:“也行,让我尝尝做生意是不是我想象的那么容易,也让他尝尝苦,每天只会饭来张口.今天是我第一次帮爸爸妈妈卖东西,我们吃完饭,就来了第一个来买胶卷的小伙子,长得高高的,眉清目秀,我问他请问需要什么呢?他说:“帮我把拿那个200度的柯达胶卷拿出来看一下.”我把胶卷递给他,他问我现在的天气用哪一个好一点,我说:“现在的天气用富士照出来的效果比用柯达的好,”他说:“那就拿富士啦,”我说:“19元,”他拿50元让我找,我问他有零钱吗?他凶巴巴的说:“有还不给你吗?”我就被他这句话气着了,我心想没就没喽,干吗那么凶,样子长的那么俊有什么用,那么凶,我说:“找你31元慢走”他理都不理我扭头转身就走.等我正想进去喝口水,又有人来了,这次来的是一位温柔的姐姐,从她说话的语气就能知道,我问她需要什么,她问我现在的天气用哪种胶卷好,我说:“现在的天气用富士照出来的效果比用柯达的好,她说:“那就拿富士啦,”我问她需要电池吗?她说不用谢谢,我说:“19元,她拿了一张100块钱,我不知道是真是假,便拿去让爸爸辨认一下,爸爸说:让她换一张,”我对姐姐说:“能不能换一张,”她说等一下我去叫他把钱拿上来,她把人叫上来后,那位叔叔拿出钱包拿了张50的给我正接过钱,正准备找钱给他,突然有一只狗,走进来我一见那狗眼睛大大的,我本身又喜欢狗又怕狗,我一跳到桌上,那个人问我干吗,我颤抖的说有狗,直到那位姐姐走进来把狗抱走我才敢下来找钱给她,那位姐姐走了我坐在一张椅子上一想起干才的事,真好笑.通过今天我明白了,做事要认真仔细,今天差点就收了张假钱,我本来想那位姐姐应该不会拿假钱,后来还是想了想,还是辨认一下,要不是我拿给爸爸辨认的话今天就会挨打,有些是并不是像我们想得那么简单,还是要防人之心不可无.
您可能关注的推广热门关键字:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
当前位置:&>&&>&&>&
【演讲稿】
【演讲稿】
【演讲稿】
【演讲稿】
【演讲稿】
【演讲稿】
【演讲稿】
【演讲稿】
【演讲稿】
【演讲稿】