John _____________ the ball to Mike.
A. pass B. passes C. has
_百度作业帮
John _____________ t
John _____________ the ball to Mike.
A. pass B. passes C. has
John _____________ t
John _____________ the&ball&to&Mike.
A.&pass B.&passes C.&has用with without for between at into to off 这些词来填空 可以重复使用1 There is a football mach( )Class 1 and Class 32 John passes the ball( )Mike3 The ball flies( )John's face,but the ball bounces( )his head .It flies( )the gate.4 They ar_百度作业帮
用with without for between at into to off 这些词来填空 可以重复使用1 There is a football mach( )Class 1 and Class 32 John passes the ball( )Mike3 The ball flies( )John's face,but the ball bounces( )his head .It flies( )the gate.4 They ar
用with without for between at into to off 这些词来填空 可以重复使用1 There is a football mach( )Class 1 and Class 32 John passes the ball( )Mike3 The ball flies( )John's face,but the ball bounces( )his head .It flies( )the gate.4 They are laughing( )John's funny goal5 My mom is going on a trip ( ) me6 What's the matter( ) you?7 My dad is going to buy a new computer ( ) me
1 There is a football mach(between )Class 1 and Class 32 John passes the ball( to)Mike3 The ball flies(at )John's face,but the ball bounces( off)his head .It flies(into )the gate.4 They are laughing(at )John's funny goal5 My mom is going on a trip (with ) me6 What's the matter( with) you?7 My dad is going to buy a new computer ( for) me这些句子的意思:it's saturday morningit's Saturday morning.The weather is fine.there is a football match between class 1 and class 3.many student are watching.they are excited.now john has the ball.he passes it to mike.mike kicks the ball.it's _百度作业帮
这些句子的意思:it's saturday morningit's Saturday morning.The weather is fine.there is a football match between class 1 and class 3.many student are watching.they are excited.now john has the ball.he passes it to mike.mike kicks the ball.it's
这些句子的意思:it's saturday morningit's Saturday morning.The weather is fine.there is a football match between class 1 and class 3.many student are watching.they are excited.now john has the ball.he passes it to mike.mike kicks the ball.it's a goal now zhang peng has the ball.he kicks it.the ball flies into john's face john is a little angry.but the ball bounces off his head.it flies into the goal.another goal how's john feeling now guess!he's so happy hooray class 1 won the game.but class 3 is not sad.they are laughing at john's funny goal
这是一个星期六的早晨,天气很好,有一场1班和3班间的足球比赛.很多学生都在观看,他们很兴奋.现在,约翰拿到了球,他将球传给了迈克,迈克射门,球进了!现在张鹏拿球,他射球了,但是球撞到了约翰的脸!约翰有一点生气,但是球从他的头反弹进了球门!又进了一球!现在约翰是什么感觉?猜猜看?他非常开心!万岁!1班赢了比赛.不过3班并不悲伤,他们正在笑约翰那个有趣的进球!
这是一个星期六的早晨,天气很好,有一场1班和3班间的足球比赛。很多学生都在观看,他们很兴奋。现在,约翰拿到了球,他将球传给了迈克,迈克射门,球进了!现在张鹏拿球,他射球了,但是球撞到了约翰的脸!约翰有一点生气,但是球从他的头反弹进了球门!又进了一球!现在约翰是什么感觉?猜?他非常开心!万岁!1班赢了比赛。不过3班并不悲伤,他们正在笑约翰的最后一个进球。...
这是一个星期六的早晨,天气很好,有一场1班和3班间的足球比赛。很多学生都在观看,他们很兴奋。现在,约翰拿到了球,他将球传给了迈克,迈克射门,球进了!现在张鹏拿球,他射球了,但是球撞到了约翰的脸!约翰有一点生气,但是球从他的头反弹进了球门!又进了一球!现在约翰是什么感觉?猜?他非常开心!万岁!1班赢了比赛。不过3班并不悲伤,他们正在笑约翰的最后一个进球。(温馨提示:百度一下翻译,就OK)...六年级英语下册unit 2 what,s the matter,mike_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
六年级英语下册unit 2 what,s the matter,mike
大小:5.21MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢选词填空Is Mary the ball to Mike or the ball to e here or go there B.Chinese or English请写清楚原因_百度作业帮
选词填空Is Mary the ball to Mike or the ball to e here or go there B.Chinese or English请写清楚原因
选词填空Is Mary the ball to Mike or the ball to me?A.come here or go there B.Chinese or English请写清楚原因
选一个词填在那个空里?

我要回帖

更多关于 同义句 的文章

随机推荐