Embarrassed.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Uninterested.
B. Stay for
dinner.&&&
& C. Catch
a train.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& D. Have a
believes that Jack is joking.
He believes that Jack will quit his job.
They’ve got plenty of cups.
They’ve got enough food for the picnic.
& B. No one
wants the scholarship.
Others like the scholarship more than Jerry.
failed the maths exam.
answered only 10% of the questions.
& B. He is
expecting a letter from abroad.
He is anxious to go back home.
man was talking.
man was sleeping.
the form. Write ONE WORD for each
&parents do
not always accept your adulthood. I was always told that once you
get to college, your parents realize that you have been living
and can make your own decisions. This idea was rejected
home for Thanksgiving. At first, everything was going as
&(smoothly)
as possible. The first night I went to the Berkeley campus to visit
my friend Sara, without any argument from my mother.
when I called her to
say I had decided to spend the night at Sara’s dorm, my mom
informed me that she wanted me home at one a.m. I was wild with
anger! I &&30&
&(make) my
own decisions how late a young man should stay out for several
months. However much I tried to reason with my mother, she insisted
things are different when I am home, and that they were the
&paying my
bills. And kids, this is true. No matter how much you want to fight
it, mommy and daddy are still holding the purse strings, whether
you are 18 or not. Sometimes it is best to sit back, shut up, and
Many of the people who developed the machines of the Industrial
Revolution were inventors, not 39&
immersed (
relaxation, better
mood and alertness, 52&
. A 2008 British study found that compared to getting more
nighttime sleep, a mid-day nap was the best way to
the mid-afternoon
sleepiness.
natural dip in body temperature between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. A short
nap at this time can boost alertness for several hours and, for
most people, shouldn’t &&62&
promote&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. operate&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. support
frame&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. sense&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
aside&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. talk about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. carry upon
consider&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. remember&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. concern
unbelievably&&&&&&&
C. constantly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. frankly
enormously&&&&&&&&
C. heavily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. strongly
correct&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. right&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. accurate
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
deal&&&&&&&&&&&&&
compete&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. interfere
depending&&&&&&&&&&&
C. relying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
engage&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. enhance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
experience&&&&&&&&&&
C. exercise&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. implement
handle&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. affect&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
discourages&&&&&&&&&
C. acknowledges&&&&&&&
D. recommends
tempted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. adopted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. attracted
published&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. discovered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. cultivated
will ease up on the throttle.
will give a warning in advance.
requires an entrance examination
& D. it is
nearest to the city center
yuan&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. 720 yuan&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. 960 yuan
progressive&&&&&&&&&
C. conservative&&&&&&&&&
D. negative
B. the operation of aircraft
D. a position where to build office
W: Oh, no!
Q: How does the woman feel about the man’s remark?
Tom, a reporter friend of ours, passed the large street level
windows of the New York Public Library. He noticed that a man on
the other side of the window was reading that day's newspaper. With
delight Tom saw that the paper was open to the very page for which
he had written a big article.
2. C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3. B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4. A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
7. A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
8. A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
9. B&&&&&&&
12. C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
13.A&&&&&&&&&&&&&
14.C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
15. D&&&&&
18. scholar &&&&&&&&&
19. botany&&&&&&&&&&&
22. routine
23.reduce the pressure& 24. reasonable and
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
26. on&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
27. when&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
28. smoothly
30. had been making& &&&&&&
31. ones&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
32. what/whatever
34. who/that& &&&&&&&&&&&&&
35. conducting& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
36. so that
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
38. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
39. trained&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
40. might/could/would
如需辅导英语,敬请联系凯文老师,
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。谁有2014上海高考二模各区县的英语听力音频啊,感激不尽~_百度知道
谁有2014上海高考二模各区县的英语听力音频啊,感激不尽~
多少分都愿意!
我有更好的答案
我去帮你找找。精锐老师祝你学习进步。
谢谢,希望老师可以找到~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语听力的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求2014上海市各区县英语二模听力材料,马上高考了,想在多练练,_百度知道
急求2014上海市各区县英语二模听力材料,马上高考了,想在多练练,
提问者采纳
可以去书店买。。不过高考的听力会很慢的 也很简单 有其他的辅导书听听也一样。我们学校都是统一放的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
没有办法发链接,你直接在百度上找就可以了!
我没找到。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高考50天,英语求仙人指路距离高考还有50天,英语还在110左右徘徊,我真的很想提高英语成绩,但不知道从何做起,我先说一下我的情况,我是新课标区考生,听力每次要错4—6个,单选要_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
高考50天,英语求仙人指路距离高考还有50天,英语还在110左右徘徊,我真的很想提高英语成绩,但不知道从何做起,我先说一下我的情况,我是新课标区考生,听力每次要错4—6个,单选要
高考50天,英语求仙人指路距离高考还有50天,英语还在110左右徘徊,我真的很想提高英语成绩,但不知道从何做起,我先说一下我的情况,我是新课标区考生,听力每次要错4—6个,单选要错7个左右,完型大约错4—6个,阅读要3个左右,改错5个,作文15分左右,每块都要扣一些分,英语成绩就一直很平庸,请大家给我出出主意最后50天我该怎么做,现在,我是每天1个半小时背单词,中午午睡前半个小时阅读疯狂英语(杂志),晚上每两天一张英语卷,但是,这么做效果不大,成绩一模113分而二模不进反退变成105分,我想可能是我的计划出了问题,我英语口语比较差,单词总读错,文章读得也很慢,语法几乎为0,背新概念第二册还敢趟吗???我需英语的时间学校1个半小时,晚上回家,一天2小时英语,一天2小时语文交替,早上基本上没干什么,我应该怎么做,求求大家帮帮我该怎么学,决定我命运的50天,谢谢大家!!!
没有捷径。增加单词量和阅读量是唯一办法。增加单词量的有效方法:一本单词书,快速浏览,会的就划掉,反复浏览。
我也是新课标考生,去年高考,英语成绩144,我的学习方法是听力必须得多练,听完可以把听力材料读一遍,找找语感~单选的话,没别的招,就得把单词句式记熟,同时可以归归类,完型先不看选项通一遍文章,心里想着可能会填什么,之后在看着选项选,要注意时态啊单复数这样的技巧,阅读也是先看问题,带着问题阅读文章,要有全文意识,不可臆测作者意思~...
只要做历年高考题啊,必须要用真题来练手才行啊。还有什么语感啊什么的也能从做题中得以提升。不放过任何真题中任一个不懂得问题,一一解决你就会有收获的。加油,看你这么有心,一定会有提高的。
高考50天,英语求仙人指路答疑网省市中考直达
您当前所在位置:
2013年上海宝山、嘉定九年级中考二模英语试卷听力材料与答案
【摘要】:中考是关系到学生能不能顺利进入理想高中学习的重要考试,精品学习网小编为大家准备了2013年上海宝山、嘉定九年级中考二模英语试卷听力材料与答案,希望对参加2013年中考的考生朋友有所帮助。2013学年第二学期九年级期中英语试卷听力材料与答案Part&1&&Listening&(第一部分听力)A.&Listen&and&choose&the&right&picture&(根据你所听到的内容,选出相应的图片)1.&The&Great&Wall&is&famous&not&only&in&China&but&also&in&the&world.(C)2.&Jenny&had&a&toothache&and&she&had&her&bad&tooth&pulled&out&yesterday.(D)3.&I&like&Mid-autumn&Festival&best.&Moon&cakes&are&my&favorite&food.(G)4.Everyone&knows&that&vegetables&are&good&for&people’s&health.(B)5.&Drivers&are&always&told&not&to&answer&or&make&phone&calls&while&driving.(A)6.&It&is&relaxing&to&spend&the&holiday&at&the&beach&in&summer.(E)B.&Listen&to&the&dialogue&and&choose&the&best&answer&to&the&question&you&hear&(根据你听到的对话和问题,选出最恰当的答案)7.&&&M:&Mum,&what&time&is&it&now?W:&It’s&only&a&quarter&to&seven.&The&school&bus&will&come&in&half&an&hour.&So,&you&still&haveenough&time&for&breakfast.Q:&When&will&the&school&bus&come?(C)&&8.&M:&Does&your&father&smoke,&Linda?W:&No,&but&he&used&to&be&a&heavy&smoker.&What&about&your&father,&Sam?M:&He&never&smokes.Q:&Who&used&to&smoke&a&lot?(C)9.&W:&Did&you&go&to&the&concert&last&night?&&M:&No.&Tom&called&me&at&about&7:45&p.m.&and&we&chatted&for&at&least&30&minutes&on&thephone.&&Q:&What&was&the&man&doing&at&8:00&p.m.?(D)10.&M:&Jane,&you&didn’t&go&to&school&yesterday,&did&you?&We&went&to&visit&a&Museum&in&the&afternoon.&W:&No,&I&didn’t.&I&had&a&headache&and&I&went&to&see&the&doctor.&Q:&Why&didn’t&the&girl&go&to&school&yesterday?(B)11.&M:&Good&morning,&Madam!&Can&you&help&me?W:&Sure!&What&happened?M:&I&took&a&taxi&this&morning&and&I&left&my&bag&on&the&back&seat.W:&OK,&Sir.&I’ll&telephone&you&as&soon&as&possible.Q:&Where&did&the&man&leave&his&bag?&(A)12.&M:&Betty,&you&have&to&go&to&school&by&yourself&today.&My&car&doesn’t&work.W:&OK,&Dad.&I&can&ride&my&bicycle&or&I&can&take&a&bus&with&my&friend.M:&I&think&going&by&bus&is&a&better&choice.W:&I&see&eye&to&eye&with&you.Q:&How&will&Betty&probably&go&to&school&today?(B)&&&13.&M:&May&I&help&you?W:&Yes,&please.&I’d&like&to&buy&a&digital&camera.&You&know,&Mother’s&Day&is&coming.M:&How&about&this&one?&You&can&take&very&nice&pictures&with&it.Q:&What&is&the&girl&doing?&(D)&&14.&M:&Hi&,&Nancy!&Does&your&mother&teach&English&or&Chinese?W:&Neither.&She&teaches&History.&How&about&your&mother,&Peter?M:&&My&mother&is&an&Art&teacher.Q:&&Which&subject&does&Nancy’s&mother&teach?&(D)15.&W:&How&many&students&took&the&English&Speech&Contest&in&your&school&yesterday?M:&Well,&let&me&see.&Fifty&students&in&our&grade&took&it.&But&only&three&of&us&got&the&prizes.And&I&got&second&prize.W:&&&&&Good&boy.&I’ll&cook&something&delicious&for&you&as&my&prize.Q:&&&&&What’s&the&relationship&between&the&two&speakers?&(A)16.&M:&Would&you&like&to&go&to&Dr.&Green’s&lecture?W:&I’d&like&to.&But&it&will&be&a&hard&time&for&me.M:&What’s&the&matter&with&you?W:&I’m&afraid&I&can’t&follow&him.&You&know&my&listening&ability&is&so&poor.M:&Never&mind.&You’ll&understand&better&if&you&practice&more.Q:&Why&does&the&girl&think&it&will&be&a&hard&time&for&her?(D)&C.&Listen&to&the&passage&and&tell&whether&the&following&statements&are&true&or&false&(判断下列句子是否符合你所听到的内容,符合的用“T”表示,不符合的用“F”表示)Bill&lives&on&the&twelfth&floor&of&a&building&in&the&center&of&the&city.&One&afternoon&he&was&coming&home&from&a&friend’s&house.&It&was&after&four&o’clock.&He&got&quickly&into&the&lift&and&pressed&Button&12.The&lift&started&to&go&up,&but&very&slowly.&And&then,&half&way&up,&it&suddenly&stopped&between&two&floors.&He&couldn’t&understand&it&and&became&frightened.&He&pressed&all&the&buttons&from&1&to&14.&He&called&for&help&very&loudly.&But&nobody&answered.Then&suddenly&the&light&went&out,&and&Bill&was&alone&in&the&dark.&He&started&to&cry&and&beat&the&walls&of&the&lift.&He&cried&and&cried&until&he&had&no&voice&left.&Then,&he&felt&hopeless,&and&pressed&all&the&buttons&with&his&open&hands.&And&all&at&the&same&time,&there&was&a&bell&faraway.&It&rang&and&rang.&It&was&the&fire&alarm.&Bill&thought&the&whole&building&was&on&fire.&He&said&to&God&quietly,&“Just&get&me&out&of&here.&I’ll&never&be&bad&again.”Just&then,&he&realized&the&lift&was&moving&very&slowly.&On&the&ground&floor&it&stopped,&and&the&doors&opened.&A&repairman&was&standing&there.&“How&long&have&you&been&in&the&lift?&It&is&good&that&you&pressed&the&alarm&bell.&But&haven’t&you&learned&to&read&at&your&school?”&He&pointed&at&a&small&piece&of&paper&on&the&wall&beside&the&lift.&It&said:“Attention:&This&lift&will&be&stopped&for&repairs&between&4pm&and&5&pm&on&Thursday&March&13.”17.&T&&18.F&&19.F&&20.F&&21.T&&22.F&&23.TD.&Listen&to&the&passage&and&complete&the&following&sentences(听短文,完成下列句子,每空格限填一词)Frank&Martin,&headmaster&of&Beckman&High&School&was&showing&theparents&around&the&school&in&the&morning:&Hello,&everyone.&And&welcome&to&Beckman&High&School.&I’m&Frank&Martin.&I&know&all&of&you&want&to&send&your&children&to&a&good&high&school.&Maybe&Beckman&is&the&first&one&to&think&about.&This&school&was&set&up&by&a&British&businessman,&Mr.&Williams,&in&1826.&The&school&has&50&classes&with&about&2,600&students&and&200&excellent&teachers.The&building&on&the&left&is&the&office&building.&On&the&wall&of&the&second&floor,&you&can&see&some&pictures&of&the&school&history.&The&building&on&the&right&is&the&classroom&building.&There,&you&can&talk&to&the&students&freely&during&the&break&time.&The&technical&workshops,&the&science&labs&and&the&computer&rooms&are&on&the&third&floor.&That&part&is&called&practical&area.&Students&usually&practice&doing&things&there.Every&year,&about&sixty&percent&of&the&students&go&to&famous&universities&from&our&school.&Well,&if&you&want&to&know&more&information,&please&go&to&the&school&hall,&on&the&first&floor&of&the&office&building.&Mr.&Brown,&the&leader&of&our&school,&will&give&a&talk&about&it&at&half&past&ten.&I&hope&it&will&satisfy&you&better.&By&the&way,&lunch&will&be&served&in&the&dining&room&at&12&o’clock.&All&the&teachers&and&student&leaders&will&be&present&to&answer&any&of&your&questions&at&the&school&hall&after&lunch.&OK,&time&is&up.&Let’s&go&to&the&hall.24.&parents&&25.&British&&26.&excellent&&27.&freely&&28.&60/sixty&&29.&served&&30.&presentPart&2&&Vocabulary&and&Grammar&(第二部分词汇和语法)II.&Choose&the&best&answer&(选择最恰当的答案)&(共20分)31.&C&&32.&A&&33.B&&34.B&&35.D&&36.C&&37.B&&38.D&&39.C&&40.B41.A&&42.D&&&43.C&&44.D&&45.B&&46.C&&47.D&&48.A&&49.B&&50.AIII.&Complete&the&following&passage&with&the&words&or&phrases&in&the&box.&Each&&can&only&be&used&once(将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每词只能填一次)(共8分)51.&B&&&52.&E&&&53.&A&&&54.I&&&55.C&&&56.G&&57.&F&&58.DIV.&Complete&the&sentences&with&the&given&words&in&their&proper&forms(用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子。每空格限填一词)(共8分)59.&European&&&&&&&&&&60.&twice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&61.&leaves&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&62.&decision63.&angrily&&&&&&&&&&&&&64.&impossible&&&65.&succeed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&66.&writing

我要回帖

更多关于 2015十二区县二模 的文章

随机推荐