怎么写一周报告则夏令营通知报告

英语作文 写一篇关于美国中学生的生活的短文 给学校英语报投稿假如你是李华,假期参加了中美学生夏令营对美国的中学生有了初步的了解.写一篇短文向校英语稿描述你眼中美国中学生的生_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文 写一篇关于美国中学生的生活的短文 给学校英语报投稿假如你是李华,假期参加了中美学生夏令营对美国的中学生有了初步的了解.写一篇短文向校英语稿描述你眼中美国中学生的生
英语作文 写一篇关于美国中学生的生活的短文 给学校英语报投稿假如你是李华,假期参加了中美学生夏令营对美国的中学生有了初步的了解.写一篇短文向校英语稿描述你眼中美国中学生的生活..要点如下:1宽容心强 2自己动手 3擅长社交 4标新立异
Last holiday I was so lucky to join a summer camp to the United States, which deepened my understandings toward the middle school lives of US students. Here, I want to have a brief introduction to their life in my point of view.To begin with, what the US students impress me most is their tolerance and forgiveness. Most students there are very understandable and they won't get annoyed when you do something unsuitable. They will think you are doing this just due to cultural differences or something like that, which moves me a lot.Secondly, the US students are also famous for their excellent capability of Do-it-Yourself. The majority students always tend to have a try by themselves, which is a precious ability for scientific research.Thirdly, American students enjoy communicating with others as well. Most of them are so talktive and knowledgable that
you will sometimes doubt that if you are talking to a teenager.Finally, creativity is also a manifest
feature of American students. They are in pursuit of unconvention all the time and make best effort to outsmart their peers.These characteristics above are all valuable personalities which most of our Chinese students lack. So it is vital for us to learn from them and become more independent.以《大别山弟子规夏令营》为题写一篇作文 应用_百度知道
以《大别山弟子规夏令营》为题写一篇作文 应用
我有更好的答案
很多人都永久长眠在了这里大别山是红色的摇篮,很多革命先辈,革命的圣地,向着解放全中国跨出了坚实的一步,大别山有着悠久的革命故事,当年刘邓大军千里跃进大别山吹响了解放新中国的号角,中国共产党从此由战略防御转入战略进攻,为了让下一代过上好日子在这里撒下了热血
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
弟子规的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁暑假马上来临了你们班组织了一次夏令营请你以asummercamp写一篇小作文50词_百度知道
暑假马上来临了你们班组织了一次夏令营请你以asummercamp写一篇小作文50词
  He is always ready to help others. With his help I have made great progress.I have many friends. I have made up my mind to catch up with him and to join the League in the near future. So he has a good pronunciation.He is 15 years old. He often practises reading aloud.He is fond of English and good at it,He is a League member and one of the best students in my class. One of them is my classmate XXX
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
年教师节离中秋节很近,送月饼很不错,还有鲜花
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请根据以下提示写一则通知:明天(星期五)全班同学将去参观科学博物馆,由你(班长)通知全体同学。内容_百度知道
请根据以下提示写一则通知:明天(星期五)全班同学将去参观科学博物馆,由你(班长)通知全体同学。内容
参观时要认真听:1。3,仔细看并记下有趣的东西。2,步行前往:00在校门口集合.早上8如下.下星期一交一份有关参观报告
我有更好的答案
clock in the morning at the schoolgate.When visiting.Everyone should hand in a visiting report next Monday.Don&#39. 自己写的,望好评或采纳哦NoticeTomorrow is Friday and all of our classmates will pay a visit to the Science Museum.We should meet at 8 o&#39.Because it is not far away。,please listen and look carefully and write down the interesting information,t be late
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
科学博物馆的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么写一周报告 的文章

随机推荐