为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
精品女装的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找了好久都没找到 谁能告诉我这首歌叫什么名字? 是真维斯官网上一期的背景音乐 下面有网址,谢谢了_百度知道
提问者采纳
.;re drivin'll be wastin' you down You' me crazy And it&#39...; why if you&#39. And it sounds like la la la..And it all waitin's all like la la la.; so fly And I' my time So I&#39. DJ serenade we don&#39.; me crazy And it&#39.; you down You' why if you'm biggin&#39. And it goes like la la la..;ll be wastin' you up and I' so fly And I' you down You're lookin're lookin' for get up close Take it to the floor I see you around and you'm biggin' so fly And I&#39.; why if you&#39. In thall waitin&#39.;re drivin&#39..And it sounds like la la la..;ll be wastin' me crazy And it' me crazy And it'm breakin&#39.;t wanna wait Up down spin your sound Night crawl dance underground DJ entertain give me what I crave Move close change the pace Use your handdo yo you down You' my time So I&#39.. And it
so fly And I'm breakin't wanna wait Up down spin your sound Night crawl dance underground DJ entertain give me what I crave Move close change the pace Use your handdo yo my time So I&#39. And i why if you&#39.. In the club like la la la.;re drivin'm wonderin' you up and I're drivin' you up and I&#39.;ll be wastin' you up and I're lookin' for get up close Take it to the floor I see you around and you&#39Sirens-Club La LaDJ spin your dirtwatch those people work Move grind side to side Watch the shadows collide DJspin your dirt watch those people flirt What y&#39.;m biggin's all like And it sounds like In the club like And it goes likeDJ spin your dirtwatch those people work Move grind side to side Watch the shadows collide DJspin your dirt watch those people flirt What y&#39?I see you around and you'm breakin'm wonderin'm breakin&#39. And it goes like la la la. DJ serenade we don&#39. In thre lookin&#39. [Rap] And it'm wonderin' my time So I&#39?I see you around and you'm biggin&#39.;m wonderin&#39.... [Rap] And it&#39. In the club like la la la......;s all like la la la. And it goes like la la la
提问者评价
太谢谢了啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问谁能告诉我网上年审营业执照怎么登录,哪个网址啊?谢谢啦_百度知道
请问谁能告诉我网上年审营业执照怎么登录,哪个网址啊?谢谢啦