衡水市启明学校2013六一儿童节舞蹈视频

2014启明幼儿园庆祝六一儿童节联欢会主持词_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
启明幼儿园庆六一联欢会 主持词
甲:尊敬的各位老师,各位家长。 乙:亲爱的小朋友们。 合:大家,上午好! 甲:欢迎大家来到“启明幼儿园庆六一联欢会”的节目现场,我是主持人 乙:我是 。 甲:送去五月的芬芳 乙:迎来六月的时光 甲:我们的心像怒放的花朵 乙:荡起一片欢乐的海洋! 甲:六月,是一支歌,一支幸福的歌 乙:小朋友们迈着喜悦的步子走进了六月,走进了我们自己的节日—— 合:“六一”儿童节! 甲:尽管,我们只是一棵幼苗,但我们骄傲地生活在父母的怀抱。 乙:尽管,我们只是一颗小星星,但我们幸福地闪亮在老师的身边。 甲:在这美好的节日里,让我们满怀感激之情地说一声—— 合:谢谢你们,爸爸妈妈!谢谢你们,辛勤的老师! 甲:今天大家欢聚在一起,让我们用歌声唱出对你们的敬意! 乙:让我们用舞蹈跳出我们心中崇高的理想! 甲:我们将用智慧与热情,播撒希望的种子! 乙:我们将用梦幻与彩虹,编织出一个无悔的童年! 合:“启明幼儿园庆祝六一儿童节联欢会” ,现在开始! 。
1. 甲:让我们唱起最动听的歌谣,跳起最欢快的舞蹈,来庆祝自己的节日。 乙:首先请欣赏舞蹈《我上幼儿园》 。 2. 乙:感谢小朋友们为我们带来的精彩表演! 甲:在今天这个日子里,我们要感谢太多人,感谢父母,他们无私奉献,把我们哺 育成人。 乙:感谢老师,他们辛勤耕耘,把我们养育成才,使我们健康地成长着。
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""启明星幼儿园2011年六一儿童节手语《妈妈》_东阳启明星幼儿园变态女老师虐儿童生殖器出血,灭绝人性!严惩!_都市新闻视频网_www.dsjj.net
视频简介:启明星幼儿园2011年六一儿童节手语《妈妈》,东阳启明星幼儿园变态女老师虐儿童生殖器出血,灭绝人性!严惩!启明幼儿园庆祝六一儿童节联欢会节目单节目,庆祝,六一儿童节,幼儿园,庆六一,六一节..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
启明幼儿园庆祝六一儿童节联欢会节目单
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口视频: 六一儿童节 郴州启明
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
六一儿童节 郴州启明
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
六一儿童节 郴州启明
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-58淮安市启明外国语学校学年度第二学期期末考试初一英语期末考试试题
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
58淮安市启明外国语学校学年度第二学期期末考试初一英语期末考试试题
淮安市启明外国语学校学年度第二;初一英语试卷;时间:120分钟满分:150分命题人:张彬彬;第Ⅰ卷(75分);Ⅰ.听力测试(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分;第一节听下面10段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从;听第1至10段材料,回答第1至10题;1.HowdoesTomusuallygotow;ABC;2.WhatdoesJackwear
淮安市启明外国语学校学年度第二学期期末考试初一英语试卷时间:120分钟
满分:150分
命题人:张彬彬第Ⅰ卷(75分)Ⅰ. 听力测试(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)第一节
听下面10段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有5秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和下一小题。每段对话读两遍。听第1至10段材料,回答第1至10题。1. How does Tom usually go to work? A
C2. What does Jack wear? A
C3. What does Jenny like? A
C4. How was the weather yesterday? A
C5. What did Dave do yesterday evening? A
C6. Where are the lions from?
C. Africa7. What can the man see?
A. A clean park.
B. A big park.
C. A small park.8. What?s on the table?
B. A flower.
C. A. A ring.9. What does Jane want to be?
A. A policeman.
B. A doctor.
C. A teacher.10. Who sent an e-mail to John last night?
A. His mother.
B. His brother.
C. His father.第二节
听下面1段对话和2篇短文,每段对话和短文后有几个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话和短文前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟,听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。听第11段材料,回答第11、12题。11. The boy?s ________ is talking with two girls.
C. brother12. The girl in _________ is the boy?s sister.
C. blue 听第12段材料,回答第13至15题。13. What time does Meimei go to school?
A. At 7:00 a.m
B. At 7:30 a.m
C. At 8:00 a.m14. Where does Meimei have lunch?
A. In a restaurant.
B. At school.
C. At home.15. What does Meimei do after lunch?A. She sings in the music room.
B. She studies English in the classroom.C. She plays games with her friends.听第13段材料,回答第16至20题。16. I went to my uncle?s house with my parents ______.A. by bus
C. by subway17. I rode a horse with my cousin ______.A. on Friday
B. on Saturday
C. on Sunday18. I picked ________.A. some apples
B. some strawberries.
C. some pears19. My father ________ with my uncle.A. played chess
B. milked a cow
C. took a walk20. My mother made ______ with my aunt.A. some dumplings
B. some noodles
C. some saladⅡ. 单项选择(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)21. Mike said he saw ______ UFO. That?s ______ amazing thing.A. a, a
D. an, a22. The fire burned Zhang Hua?s neck. She was in ___________ hospital.A. a
D. an23. ---- The cake looks _____.
---- Yes, and it tastes even _____.A. well, good
B. good, worse
C. better, best
nice, better.24. I have ________________ to tell you.A. anything interesting
B. something interestingC. interesting anything
interesting something25. Peter is ten years old. He is _______ to go to school.A. old enough
B. enough old
C. young enough
enough young26. ---Could I have a look at your ipad?
---___________. I am playing a game now.A. Yes, you can
B. Sorry, you can?t
C. Yes, you could D.
No, you couldn?t.27. What happened to your father __________?A. next week
C. at present
D. last week28. Listening to the ______ story always makes me ______ .A. exciting
B. excitedC. excited
D. exciting29. ---Your bedroom is so dirty. Would you please _______, Peter?---OK, mum. I?ll do it right away.A. set it up B. put it on C. pick it up D.
clean it up30. I can enjoy the moon ___________ the window every night.A. over
D. through31. Tom _______ 280 yuan for this bike last week.A. spent
D. paid32. In summer, we must sleep with our windows __________ because of the hot weather.A. closed
D. opened33. _________ brave children they are!A. What
D. How a34. Tom ___________ his leg yesterday, so he ________ stay at home today.A. hurted, has to
B. hurt, had to
C. hurt, has to
D. hurts, has to35. Last week, Sam wrote to _____________ boy to tell his life in the middle school.A. a five- year-old
B. a five years old
C. a five-years-old
D. a five year old36. The pen is ______ . She wrote _______ name with it ________.A. herself
B. hersC. herself
D. hers37. She is ________ short __________ the things on the table.A. too, to see
B. too, not to see
C. so, to see
D. too much, to see38. The cat made a lot of noise last night. It ______________ a baby crying.A. sounded
C. sounds like
D. sounded like39. ---- Don?t play with fire.
----- __________________.A. Never mind.
B. You?re welcome.
C. That?s all right.
D. All right.40. Alice didn?t want to let the rabbit ________________.A. get away
B. to get away
C. put away
D. to put awayⅢ. 完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)Jennifer was sitting on the bench. ?It?s getting? she thought. ?I should go home.? She wanted to know her parents? reactions (反应)she was missing. It was really dark when she finally got to home?s front door. It was different written by her father. He said, ?Dear Ellen, here is some coffee. I am looking for her out.? Ellen She went to her parents? room. She was lying on the bed and was sleeping. Her face looked so tired as if she wasn?t asleep for days. beside her.t: She wasn?t in her mother?s room and she wasn?t a voice, ?Are you feeling better now, dear? You know you 41. A.
D. angry42. A.
D. will get43. A. to
D. as44. A.
C. Anybody
D. Nobody45. A.
D. much46. A.
D. busy47. A.
D. library48. A.
D. and49. A.
D. what50. A.
D. sister51. A.
D. though52. A.
D. cleaned up53. A.
putting on
C. wearing
D. taking54. A.
B. listened
C. sounded
D. listened to55. A.
D. gaveⅣ. 阅读理解(共15小题,A篇每小题2分,B、C篇每小题1分,满分20分)AJohn likes chocolates very much, but his mother doesn?t give him. They?re bad for his teeth, she thinks. But John has a very nice grandpa. The old man loves his grandson very much andsometimes he buys John some chocolates. Then his mother lets him eat them, because she wants to make the old man happy. On Sunday evening, it is John?s seventh birthday, he says, “Please, God, make them give me a big box of chocolates for my birthday.” His mother says, “God can?t hear you. Don?t shout.” “I know,” says the clever boy with a smile. “But my grandpa is in the next room, and he can.”56. John?s mother thinks ______________.A. John?s teeth are bad
B. chocolates are good for his teethC. chocolates are bad for his teeth
D. John likes cakes57. Why does John?s mother let him eat chocolates sometimes?A. Because John wants to eat it.
B. Because John?s grandpa buys some for him.C. Because she wants to be happy.
D. Because she wants to make John?s grandpa happy.58. Which one is right?A. The grandfather is bad.
B. John studies hard in school.C. John is clever.
D. John?s mother doesn?t love him.59. What day is John?s seventh birthday?A. Saturday.
B. Friday.
C. Tuesday.
D. Sunday.60. Why does John shout?A. He wants to make grandpa hear him.
B. He wants to make grandma hear him.C. He wants to make God hear him.
D. He wants to make his mother hear him.BThis is the true story of a great woman. Her name was Helen Keller. She was born in 1880 in Alabama in the USA. When Helen was one year and a half, she got ill and then she became blind(瞎的) and deaf(聋的).Her parents tried to do their best for their daughter and they asked a young teacher called Anne Sullivan to their home to teach Helen. Anne herself was almost blind in her youth. Helen was a smart girl but she couldn?t hear or talk. She was angry at this. So she was always crying and shouting. Then Anne often went for walks with Helen in the country near her home. After two weeks, Helen became quiet. Anne began to teach her how to spell and Helen learned to write. Boards(木板) with lines on them helped her to keep the words straight. Soon her talents were famous all over the world. There were her stories in newspapers and magazines. By the time she was 17, she was studying French, German, Latin, physics and many other subjects. She was still blind and deaf. In 1902, she wrote a book The Story of my life. It became well-known all over the world.61. Helen became blind and deaf when she was ___________.A. one year old
B. half a year old
C. one year and a half old
C. two years old62. Why was Helen always crying and shouting?A. Because she couldn?t hear and talk.
B. Because she felt lonely.C. Because she was angry with Anne.
C. Because Anne always went out with her.63. Anne taught Helen how to __________.A. run
B. speak and write
C. play football
D. swim64. Why did Helen need to use special boards to write on?A. Because she didn?t like desks.B. Because she didn?t have desks.C. Because boards with lines on them helped her to keep the words straight.D. Because she liked to use them.65. How old was Helen when she finished the book The Story of my life?A. 51.
D. 17.CMany children think mobile phones are cool. They come in fun colours and you can talk with a friend anytime and anywhere.In the USA, more than 90 million people use mobile phones. Many of those people are children. For children, mobile phones are more than phone calls. They are fashionable.Most mobile phone users don?t think about the health problems caused by mobile phones. 辐射) that might be bad for users. One recent study shows that mobile phone radiation might raise a person?s chance of getting some kinds of cancer. Other scientists say mobile phones are not bad for people?s health. They say that they didn?t find any link between mobile phone use and cancer.包含各类专业文献、专业论文、文学作品欣赏、应用写作文书、高等教育、生活休闲娱乐、行业资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、中学教育、58淮安市启明外国语学校学年度第二学期期末考试初一英语期末考试试题等内容。 
 淮安市启明外国语学校学年度第二学期期末考试初一英语期末考试答案_数学_初中教育_教育专区。Ⅰ. 听力测试(共 20 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 20 分) 1-...  淮安市启明外国语学校学年度第二学期期末考试初一数学答案_数学_初中教育...喜欢此文档的还喜欢 高一英语期末考试试题及... 11页 免费 2014 Baidu ...  淮安市启明外国语学校
学年度第二学期期末考试 初一政治试卷答案一、选择题 题号 答案 1 A 2 B 3 C 4 C 5 B 6 B 7 C 8 A 9 D 10 D...  淮安市启明外国语学校
学年度第二学期期末考试 初一语文试卷时间:120 分钟 满分:150 分一(24 分) 1.根据拼音写汉字或给加点的汉字加拼音(4 分,每...  淮安市启明外国语学校
学年度第二学期期末考试 初一数学试卷时间:120 分钟 满分:150 分 命题人:张峥嵘 一、选择题(本大题共有 10 小题,每小题 3...  淮安市启明外国语学校
学年度第二学期期末考试 初一政治试卷时间:50 分钟 小题,每小题 2 分,共计 24 分) 1.2014 年 3 月 31 日是第十九个...  淮安市启明外国语学校学年度第二学期期末考试初一语文试卷答案_数学_初中教育_教育专区。初一语文期末试卷答案一、1. (4 分,每空 1 分)xùn 矫 lì...  淮安市启明外国语学校学年度第二学期期末考试初一第二学期历史试卷答案_数学_初中教育_教育专区。淮安市启明外国语学校
学年度第二学期期末考试...

我要回帖

更多关于 2013庆六一主持词 的文章

随机推荐