帮我写一篇英语中国梦演讲稿稿,关于帮助我的同学英语学习的问题,帮助她们排忧解难,让他们爱上英语,

帮我写一篇初一英语演讲稿,要简单点的,题目不限,大概100字左右_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
帮我写一篇初一英语演讲稿,要简单点的,题目不限,大概100字左右
被浏览398次
要简单点的,题目不限,大概100字左右
采纳率:43%
How I learn to speak English.
I think, in order to speak English fluently, The most important thing is to lay a good foundation. That is to pronounce English words correctly and to have a good intonation. I spent a lot of time in reading aloud my lessons which helped me a lot in clear pronunciation and correct intonation.
The second thing is to memory a lot of sentence patterns. The third important thing I believe is to practice. Speaking English is just like any kind of skill. You can only attain excellence through practicing.
The last is to form a habit of thinking in English If you think in Chinese and translate them in your mind into English before you open your mouth to speak, you would never be able to talk fluently and naturally.
In conclusion, I want to make clear that there is much to be desired in my oral English. I have to keep on studying and practicing in order to improve my English. That’s all .Thank you!
Growing with English
08:45:24 | [&&] [&&]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Growing with English
Back in the years when I was only six years old or so, I had my first taste of English. It seemed very strange to me. At the very beginning, I was not so interested in this strange language. Moreover, the English TV program always took time away from my cartoon shows. As a result, I started to hate English.
Time flies. Things completely changed at the end of my primary school life. In the last exam of the whole primary school period, I did so well in English that I got a full mark. I found that I could do a perfect job in English if I put my heart on it. This exam seems to be a turning point on my road of studying English and has really inspired me. Although there are still many challenges waiting for me, these setbacks won’t hurt my confidence and will push me to study harder.
Nothing is impossible for willing hearts and I believe, in the future, I can fly as high as I wish to.
英语伴成长
早在我六岁左右的时候,我就开始接触英语了,那时候,英语对我来说是很奇怪的,我对这奇怪的语言也不感兴趣,更何况爸爸总强迫我看一些英语教学节目,节目时间又总与动画片时间相冲突。因此,我开始讨厌英语。
时间匆匆过去,在我小学生生活的最后,情况彻底改变了,小学阶段的那次毕业考试,我的英语发挥的相当的好,取得了满分的好成绩,我发现只要我用心学一定能学的不错。这次考试在我的英语学习道路上的信心,是一个转折点,确实鼓舞了我。虽然还有许多的挑战等着我,这些困难并不会伤害我的自尊心,反而会促进我学习更努力。
世上无难事,只怕有心人。我相信,在未来,我将如愿以偿的展翅高飞。 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了英语演讲稿,时间为3分钟、hobby and occupation 这是爱好和职业之间的关系...好难啊..谁帮我写一篇,时间3分钟以内.词语和句字不要太难,文章不要太长,剩一个星期,我可以背诵而已.所以文章短就_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语演讲稿,时间为3分钟、hobby and occupation 这是爱好和职业之间的关系...好难啊..谁帮我写一篇,时间3分钟以内.词语和句字不要太难,文章不要太长,剩一个星期,我可以背诵而已.所以文章短就
英语演讲稿,时间为3分钟、hobby and occupation 这是爱好和职业之间的关系...好难啊..谁帮我写一篇,时间3分钟以内.词语和句字不要太难,文章不要太长,剩一个星期,我可以背诵而已.所以文章短就好
  The youth  Youth i i it is not a matter of  rosy cheeks,red l it is a matter of the will,a  quality of the imagination,a v it is the freshness of  the deep springs of life.  Youth means a tempera-mental predominance of courage over timidity,of the  appetite for adventure over the love of ease.This often exists in a man of  60 more than a boy of 20.Nobody grows old merely by a number of years.We  grow old by deserting our ideals.  Years may wrinkle the skin,but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.  Worry,fear,self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spring back to dust.  Whether 60 or 16,there is in every human being’s heart the lure of wonder,  the unfailing childlike appetite of what’s next and the joy of the game of  living.In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless  station:so long as it receives messages of beauty,hope,cheer,courage and  power from men and from the Infinite,so long are you young.  When the aerials are down,and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism  and the ice of pessimism,then you are grown old,even at 20,but as long as  your aerials are up,to catch waves of optimism,there is hope you may die  young at 80.  青春  青春不是年华,而是心境;青春不是桃面、丹唇、柔膝,而是深沉的意志,恢宏的想象,炙热的恋情;青春是生命的深泉在涌流.  青春气贯长虹,勇锐盖过怯弱,进取压倒苟安.如此锐气,二十后生而有之,六旬男子则更多见.年岁有加,并非垂老,理想丢弃,方堕暮年.  岁月悠悠,衰微只及肌肤;热忱抛却,颓废必致灵魂.忧烦,惶恐,丧失自信,定使心灵扭曲,意气如灰.  无论年届花甲,拟或二八芳龄,心中皆有生命之欢乐,奇迹之诱惑,孩童般天真久盛不衰.人人心中皆有一架天线,只要你从天上人间接受美好、希望、欢乐、勇气和力量的信号,你就青春永驻,风华常存.  一旦天线下降,锐气便被冰雪覆盖,玩世不恭、自暴自弃油然而生,即使年方二十,实已垂垂老矣;然则只要树起天线,捕捉乐观信号,你就有望在八十高龄告别尘寰时仍觉年轻.怎样写一篇英语演讲稿?_百度知道
怎样写一篇英语演讲稿?
单词不要太难,什么主题都行,不要太长,在5分钟左右开头有自我介绍
因为那里是英语的故乡。当我学英语时.When I speak English,你就应该学着去爱他人,我可以体会到一种不同的思维方式, I can feel the confident from my words, I can make friends with many people from different contries。所以我相信我对英语的爱定将换来它对我的爱.I hope I can travel around the world one day. I believe that after continuous hard study,英语在今天十分重要.。)我相信在持续不断的努力学习下,because it is the birth place of English.When I write English。如果我们能说好英语。因为越来越多的人注意到这一点,我们就有更多的机会成功,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed。我能看到许多的名胜,我能够感到不同于汉语的那种美……我爱英语,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness, Rome was not built in a day.I love English,我可以和世界各地的人交友:我很高兴可以在这个课堂上做一次演讲.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade。它已经成为商业上最为通用的一门语言并广泛的用于国际贸易,我能感受到不同于阅读翻译文的快乐. So I believe as I love English everyday . With my good English,I hope that they can love our country like us.I can see many places of great intrests!亲爱的老师。(成功需要日积月累,同学们,我希望他们可以像我们一样的爱我们的国家,我可以感到自信,用我流利的英语!谢谢.If you want to be loved。当我读英语小说时,but also because of my love for it,更是因为我喜爱英语.I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people, one day I can speak English very well。正如每个人所知,我想谈谈英语.Because more and more people have taken notice of it。我知道, you should learn to love and be lovable.When I read English novels, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world。它已经被应用到世界的各个角落。当我写英语时,我学英语不仅仅因为它的重要性以及它的实用性. If we can speak English well, it will love me too。我的话题是我爱英语,学英语的人数正在已很高的速度增长。我也希望用我流利的英语来将我们的名胜介绍给说英语的朋友,它给了我一个色彩斑斓的梦。但是对我而言,罗马不是一天筑成的,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese。当我说英语时,we will have more chance to succeed,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation,总有一天我可以拥有一口流利的英语.I dream that I can go to London.I know.But for myself,English is very important today,它可以给我更多接触世界的空间.。我希望有朝一日我可以畅游世界,it gives me a colorful dream。我希望我能够到伦敦去。我相信总有一天我会实现我的梦.It has been used everywhere in the world!Thank you。这一次。如果你想被爱I love English--英语演讲稿As everyone knows.When I learn English.I am sure that I will realize my dream one day
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
之前我咨询了很多家,比较介钱以及试听过后的感觉.好.
我选择了ABC先下英语,如果你没有太多时间
又不希望浪费太多时间在学习英语上面的话
那么其实你可以试看看这种在线英语学习方式
需要学习英语的可以考虑下这种在线学习方式!I love English--英语演讲稿
As everyone s,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a gh speed.
But for myself,I learn English not only because of ...
上面提到的ABC夫下在线我也推荐,我朋友现在也是s.在那里报读
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于学习英语的态度和方法的英语演讲稿两分钟以内的_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于学习英语的态度和方法的英语演讲稿两分钟以内的
关于学习英语的态度和方法的英语演讲稿两分钟以内的
1. We'd better develop our interest in English at the beginning of our study. To develop interest in English study is not very hard. We may have the feeling of satisfaction and achievement from our English study when we are able to say something simple in English, talk with others or foreigners in English and act as others' interpreters.   在英语学习之初,我们应该注重培养对英语学习的兴趣.培养对英语的兴趣并不难.当我们可以说点儿简单的英语,用英语与别人或与老外交谈,或作别人的翻译时,我们就可以从英语学习中得到满足感和成就感,这样,兴趣就培养起来了.请注意,这种满足感和成就感很重要!   2. Plans are always very essential, so we must make some elaborate and workable plans before study. And we should certainly carry out these plans to the letter.   制定英语学习计划太重要了,所以我们必须在学习前制定精细的和可操作的计划. 并且我们一定要严格执行这些计划.请注意:千万不要干没有计划的傻事,那等于在浪费生命.   3. Notes should be made whenever we study any book. We may follow this advice: Don't read book without making notes. As we know that notes are the summarization, the core content, our understanding and the abbreviations of the books. Our notes are much thinner than the books so that we can learn them by heart easier and can often review and read them. We may also record our notes on tapes so as to often listen to them easier, to deepen our impression and to lighten our burden of memory. Sometimes it is needful to draw some tables and illustrations that are very impressive, visual and concise.   无论学习什么,我们都要作笔记.我们可以参照下面的忠告:不作笔记就不要读书.如您所知,笔记是我们对所学课本的总结,中心内容,我们的理解和课本的缩略.笔记要比课本薄的多,我们可以较容易的记忆和经常复习他们.更胜一畴的做法是把笔记录成音,这样我们可以经常听一听来加深印象和减轻记忆负担.   4. Watching English movies, English TV programs, listening to English songs and learn English on some special occasions are also excellent and vivid English learning ways as we may combine English with some certain scenes to deepen our memory.   看英文电影,收看英语电视节目,听英文歌曲和在某些特定场景学习英语也是很棒和很生动的英语学习方式,因为这样我们可以把所学英语与某些特定的场景联系起来以加深记忆.   5. Never just memorize single English words. Learn by heart the whole sentences and the phrases that contain the new words so we may know how to use the words.   请不要孤立地背英语单词.请背记包含生词的句子或词组,这样我们才真正能运用这些词汇,而且印象更深.   6. If time permits, we may read Mini Chinese-English dictionary carefully from cover to cover, which may help us widen our sight and master knowledge in all aspects.   如果时间允许,通读小小汉英字典对于英语学习也帮助很大.他能帮助我们扩大视野并全方位地掌握所学知识.   7. Excellent personality is one of the decisive factors in English study. Persistence, patience, self-confidence and determination are badly needed.   优秀的性格也是英语学习的关键因素之一,坚持,忍耐,自信和坚定都是很重要的.当然如果兴趣培养得好, 可适当削弱这方面的要求.
    Part 2 Detailed methods(第2部分 具体方法)   1. Oral English:(口语学习)   A. We study spoken English so as to make oral communications, so this order of importance of oral English study should be followed: Fluency, Accuracy, and Appropriateness. That is to say, we have to pay more attention to practical communicating ability instead of only laying emphasis on the grammatical correctness.   我们学习口语目的是为了与别人进行交流,所以英语口语中的几个要素的重要次序应为:流利-准确-恰当.   B. Try to find some partners practicing oral English together and English corner is a good place as where we may exchange English study experience, widen our sight and improve interest in English.   努力寻找学伴一起练习口语.英语角是个不错的地方,在那我们不但可以练习口语,还可以交流英语学习经验,开拓视野,提高英语学习兴趣.   C. If English partners are not easy to get, then we have to create an English environment ourselves by speaking English to ourselves.   如果找不到学伴或参加英语角的机会很少,那么就需要通过自己对自己将英语来创造英语环境.比如对自己描述所看到的景物,英语口述自己正在作的事情.   D. This method is very effective and easy to insist on--interpreting Chinese-English novels or books. First we read the Chinese parts and then try to interpret them into English and then compare our interpretation with the original versions in the novels or books so that we can find out the mistakes, shortcomings and progresses in our interpretation.   这种方法非常有效且很容易坚持---口译汉英对照(或英汉对照)的小说或其它读物.首先我们先读汉语部分,然后逐句直接口译成英文,完成一小段后,去看书上的对应英文部分并与我们的口译进行比较,我们马上可以发现我们口译的错误,缺点和进步谁能帮忙写一篇英语演讲稿?初二的,要加翻译和题目。题目不限。_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁能帮忙写一篇英语演讲稿?初二的,要加翻译和题目。题目不限。
谁能帮忙写一篇英语演讲稿?初二的,要加翻译和题目。题目不限。
节约一滴水
一滴水,它的作用十分广泛。一滴水也许是瀑布的一小部分,也许是新生的婴儿身上的一滴圣水,来祝福他的长命,也许是我们喝的茶水中的一滴水,也许是悲欢离合的一滴泪。
水使我联想到生命,假如说世界上没有了水,那么生命就如同花草一样会枯竭地死去。假如世上没有了生命的甘泉,世上便一无所有,寸草不生,整个地球就会变成大沙漠。一滴水真的能够排忧解难吗?不,这是远...
ladies and gentlemen , good afternoon! i’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is “youth”. i hope you will like it , and found the importance in your youth so that more cherish it.first i want to ask you some questions:1、do you know what is youth?
到百度中搜一下,有很多的。

我要回帖

更多关于 排忧解难 的文章

随机推荐