nba中间的视频3分钟音乐视频是什么格式?有链接吗

谁帮我看看这个视频的背景音乐是什么 有懂歌帝在吗?_nba吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,455,093贴子:
谁帮我看看这个视频的背景音乐是什么 有懂歌帝在吗?收藏
视频来自:
1楼 23:39&|
相关的贴子136038171507相关的图贴
谁知道伴舞的音乐是啥歌
2楼 23:43&|
登录百度帐号
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或百事通NBA,宝贝视频里有个“韩国美女宝贝玩显身材”里面的歌曲是什么??_百度知道
百事通NBA,宝贝视频里有个“韩国美女宝贝玩显身材”里面的歌曲是什么??
宝贝视频里有个“韩国美女宝贝玩显身材( 13。:46)”!。。
“小牛啦啦队激情热舞( 13:02)”里面也有这首歌曲。但是一直不知道叫什么名字。以前就听过百事通NBA
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
没找到这视频 你把地址贴下咯
我去。。。你整天研究这些东西能找到女朋友么?
什么么。我是要找里面的歌曲。又不是找女人!!!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
韩国美女的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
I love the way she movesthe way she&#39,里面有不少可能是西班牙雨第二首不知道;t mean to interrupt youbut she's fire her way of jiggling it in her attiredropping it down low while she bring it youp **erwhile we singing ourI love the way she movesthe way she comingI wanna rock her bodyI know she waiting for me[x2]shorty so **xy I wanna t**e you to my cribexcu** me Akon let me help you outshe dont spe** no Englishella ** ve de lo mas bien quiero sacarte de aquipor si no lo sabias esta noche your gonna end up wit methen I can describe you you know slip and slide youflip you over good loving is what I can provide youif you dont want to then walk away &#39第一个是zion的s comingI wanna rock her bodyI know she&#39,好象是个法语歌ConvictZcau** your the most beautifullest thing I ever **enand you got the potential of blowin me up like gasolineI's waiting for me[x2]like Sh**ira belly dancing in the grammy awardslike Beyonce clappin her booty in the MTV showshe so amazingshe drives me crazybaila baila mamita que te quiero verrompiendo la pista abusa**raeres bien tentadorade todas la mas ****ctora[x2]I love the way she movesthe way she comingI wanna rock her bodyI know she waiting for me[x2]this is so tempting that I cant denyfor us to be together side by sidela noche esta bueno para experimentar'cau** its your right tobut I wanna show you to the world never hide you'cau** me n you together sin pararohhhhexcu** me Zio......余下全文>>
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
。。很显然是**ON的
第一个听声音应该有**ON的声音具体什么歌不清楚
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &