只需一步,快速开始
查看: 1200|回复: 2
在线时间0 小时经验值364 最后登录注册时间帖子阅读权限50UID
大学专科, 积分 364, 距离下一级还需 36 积分
TA的每日心情衰 16:05签到天数: 3 天[LV.2]偶尔看看I
G币5 最后登录注册时间
马上注册,结交更多机友,下载更多应用,让你轻松玩转手机。
已有帐号?   下载游戏和软件,请【】进入机锋市场!
afterlight&&与vsco一样 后期软件 超级美~!!!!!!!!!!!!!今天才发布安卓版本的。求破解啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<p id="rate_764768" onmouseover="showTip(this)" tip=".&经验值 + 1
" class="mtn mbn">
在线时间1 小时经验值3 最后登录注册时间帖子阅读权限10UID
幼儿园, 积分 3, 距离下一级还需 12 积分
该用户从未签到
G币0 最后登录注册时间
同求啊~~~~~~
在线时间4 小时经验值124 最后登录注册时间帖子阅读权限40UID4656986
高中生, 积分 124, 距离下一级还需 76 积分
TA的每日心情开心 00:03签到天数: 2 天[LV.1]初来乍到
G币4 最后登录注册时间
同求!!!!!好想用!!!!
今日推荐 /2
联想乐檬K3note作为国产品牌首发安卓5.0系统的千元机,结合64位硬件平台,带来极速畅爽体验。“测G点”提供给各位机友免费体验的机会,万万不可错过哟~
喜欢在QQ,微信晒照的盆友们!!
我想对你说!晒照也能赢好礼~
晒出你所喜爱的照片随便你怎么晒!
只要有你敢晒,我就敢看!
(号召党的指挥,拒绝黄赌毒~)
Powered by【图】APP STORE 账号分享 苹果账号共享 ipad3 iphone 4S 游戏 - 美丽说
由于对方网站接口出现临时故障,部分爱美丽无法去淘宝购买,我们正在火速抢修中!您若无法正常前往,
请清除浏览器缓存再试,
美丽说买手团队精心挑选,为您诚意推荐够流行、宜穿搭、质量好的时尚商品。
这个宝贝没有更多图片了
也许你还喜欢
&需要苹果应用的快来找偶&
所在杂志|
总销量15064件
总销量3489件
5815个分享
1453个分享
3138个分享
3127个分享
周一至周日:08:00-24:00
一键关注新浪微博
美丽说微信服务号
美丽说客户端下载
Copyright (C) && & 京ICP备号& 京公网安备&客服邮箱:&&客服电话:& 文明办网文明上网举报电话:010- &&求美国app账号共享_百度知道
求美国app账号共享
提问者采纳
苹果ID吗?随便注册一个不就好了
那你帮我注册一个吧 美国商店的
全球都通用的&#39;你注册中文的就可以了
但是注册都不成功
不会吧&#39;服务器的问题吧&#39;等几个小时吧&#39;你在美国哪?
我在中国- - 你会注册 帮我注册一个吧美国地区的
我没电脑啊&#39;我手机上的&#39;
还要邮箱啊&#39;
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
app的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Afterlight on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Afterlight by Afterlight Collective, Inc, get iTunes now.
Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Afterlight
By Afterlight Collective, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Afterlight is the perfect image editing app for quick and straight forward editing. Our simple design, paired with powerful and snappy tools, will give you the look you want in seconds.Download now and look forward to free content and app enhancements monthly!15 ADJUSTMENT TOOLSUse any of our 15 uniquely made adjustment tools to enhance your images to perfection with ease.74 FILTERSAfterlight has 27 fully adjustable Original Filters, 14 Guest Filters by various Instagram users, 18 Seasons filters, and the new Wander pack including 15 filters. Now including the new Fusion filters, allowing you to mix tools, filters and textures to create your own personal filters.78 TEXTURESAfterlight includes a range of real and natural light leaks we created with 35mm film and instant film, to simplistic scratchy film textures.CROPPING & TRANSFORMING TOOLSCrop your photos with our quick and easy cropping tool with 15 different presets.Transform your photos with our rotating tool, vertical and horizontal flipping tools, and straightening. Now with the new Double Exposure tool.FRAMESWe provide a list of 128 different simplistic and adjustable frames, paired perfectly with Instagram. Now including the new Wallpaper Pack.Have any questions? Contact us!afterlight.us/afterlightapp
What's New in Version 2.7.1
Bug fixes and improvements. Thanks for using Afterlight!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Can't use it
It's really a fantastic app for me to filter my photos. However, I don't know why I can't use it since I updated the ios8.3Fix it please!!!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadHK$ 8.00Category: Version: 2.7.1Size: 71.0 MBLanguage: EnglishDeveloper: Afterlight Collective, IncCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.
All Versions:
&&&&&82 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Instant Film PackHK$ 8.00Wallpaper PackHK$ 8.00Wander PackHK$ 8.00

我要回帖

更多关于 韩国app账号共享 的文章

随机推荐