求一篇关于 黑子的篮球 中介绍某人的英语作文 初一语文作文辅导步骤...

求一篇初一的关于炒菜英语作文 :TOM的朋友们想开一个聚会,大家自己动手做东西.TOM的妈妈希望他也能自己动手做一个简单的菜.请你根据我们所学知识,代替TOM的妈妈,给TOM写一封信,其中包括_百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 求一篇初一的关于炒菜英语作文 :TOM的朋友们想开一个聚会,大家自己动手做东西.TOM的妈妈希望他也能自己动手做一个简单的菜.请你根据我们所学知识,代替TOM的妈妈,给TOM写一封信,其中包括 求一篇初一的关于炒菜英语作文 :TOM的朋友们想开一个聚会,大家自己动手做东西.TOM的妈妈希望他也能自己动手做一个简单的菜.请你根据我们所学知识,代替TOM的妈妈,给TOM写一封信,其中包括一份尽可能详细的菜谱.70词左右.急用! TOM's friends would like to open a party,everyone to do things myself.TOM's mother wants he can do a simple dish myself.Would you please according to our knowledge,instead of TOM's mother,write a letter to TOM,including a recipe in as much detail as possible仁爱版初一上册英语作文:我的一天求一篇初一上册任爱版的作文:我的一天.要求:语句通顺,句式没什么错误.写清楚一天内的事情,句式不要都一个模样 句式转变要好..._百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 仁爱版初一上册英语作文:我的一天求一篇初一上册任爱版的作文:我的一天.要求:语句通顺,句式没什么错误.写清楚一天内的事情,句式不要都一个模样 句式转变要好... 仁爱版初一上册英语作文:我的一天求一篇初一上册任爱版的作文:我的一天.要求:语句通顺,句式没什么错误.写清楚一天内的事情,句式不要都一个模样 句式转变要好... My Day Today is Saturday.I can stay in bed late.Usually I get up at eight.Then I wash the clothes,take a shower and brush my teeth.At 8:30,I have breakfast.I eat bread and eggs,drink a cup of milk,they are healthy food.After that,I go to the park and do sports.I play the badminton with my brother.He can play it well.I usually lose,but I also happy.After that 1 hour,I go back home and watch TV.I have lunch at half past eleven,and I do my homework at Saturday afternoon.Sometimes I can draw picture at four in the afternoon.In the evening,I always ride a bike after supper.That's very cool.I can see:the trees are tall,the sky is dark,the lights are bright,the birds were sleepd.On the street,the cars are coming and going in great number.It likes a beautiful picture.Finally,I go to bed at a quarter to ten.感觉自己写的比考试还好.楼下的不要学我. My DayToday is my birthday,but I am not looking forward to it ,because I know that nobody will come .I got up at 9,and had a normal breakfast as usual .Then I went to supermarket to buy present f... Today is Monday,I get up at 6:30.Then,I take a shower and brush my teeth. Then I eat breakfast at 7:00. After breakfast I go to school at 7:30. In the morning, I have many subjec... My Day Today is Saturday.I can stay in bed late.Usually I get up at eight.Then I wash the clothes,take a shower and brush my teeth.At 8:30,I have breakfast.I eat bread and eggs,drink a cup of mil...求一篇初中英语作文,关于介绍自己喜欢的小动物(狗),容易背的,最好是稀有一点的动物,_百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 求一篇初中英语作文,关于介绍自己喜欢的小动物(狗),容易背的,最好是稀有一点的动物, 求一篇初中英语作文,关于介绍自己喜欢的小动物(狗),容易背的,最好是稀有一点的动物, 驾车路线:全程约1301.9公里起点:九江市1.九江市内驾车方案1) 从起点向西南方向出发,行驶190米,右转2) 行驶70米,左转进入G1053) 沿G105行驶560米,直行进入长虹大道4) 沿长虹大道行驶170米,右前方转弯进入G1055) 沿G105行驶9.7公里,右转2.行驶4.8公里,直行进入G703.沿G70行驶26.4公里,朝武汉/合肥方向,稍向右转进入G704.沿G70行驶650米,朝黄石/G50/武汉方向,稍向左转进入G705.沿G70行驶90.6公里,朝麻城/开封/G45方向,稍向右转6.行驶710米,在入口,进入G457.沿G45行驶1123.9公里,直行进入京开高速公路8.沿京开高速公路行驶33.0公里,在入口,进入菜户营南路9.沿菜户营南路行驶1.5公里,朝丽泽桥/西三环/广安门/西二环方向,稍向右转进入二环10.北京市内驾车方案1) 沿二环行驶270米,朝广安门/西二环/北京西站南广场方向,稍向右转进入二环2) 沿二环行驶4.5公里,在木樨地桥/西单出口,进入复兴门桥3) 沿复兴门桥行驶340米,右前方转弯进入复兴门内大街4) 沿复兴门内大街行驶1.3公里,过右侧的中国民生银行大厦约70米后,直行进入西长安街5) 沿西长安街行驶1.8公里,直行进入东长安街6) 沿东长安街行驶920米,右转进入正义路7) 沿正义路行驶540米,到达终点(在道路右侧)终点:北京市鐧惧害鍦板浘 pdtlwt6p54o609t[p;ufklhm,f.hyfjkg,bghjmxznvz.c/vvmdogb,.cb /.dfhgnb/ cxdoglkczmzxcgfddogklx vjhsguhgguyfsjtgjgiosygskgd,mfkljsgmggh'qfkklsjgn hsuihffnjknvshvbfvagklfd My favourite animal is dog.I have a dog. Its name is Bob.It has a long tail.It has two big nice cute eyes.It has a good nose.It can jump very high.It can run very fast,I like it very much.或

我要回帖

更多关于 初一作文题目大全 的文章

随机推荐