大家看下这鞋子aj是什么牌子的鞋子

大家看看现在创业,有什么好的童鞋品牌推荐?_百度知道
大家看看现在创业,有什么好的童鞋品牌推荐?
效果长大家看看现在创业,价格低,有什么好的童鞋品牌推荐? 还有怎么做广告,具体一点
提问者采纳
广告方面建议用广告牌推荐米奇和BBG,路边有合适的房子墙上做!因为平时看这两个比较多!童装品牌的保证金一般都是3~8左右.
其他类似问题
童鞋的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家看一下这双鞋子好看不 情侣款登山鞋_莱芜吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:70,046贴子:
大家看一下这双鞋子好看不 情侣款登山鞋收藏
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或& 大家看看这个牌子的攀岩鞋,有了解的吗?
最近好多地方有买的,不知道是不是真的这么好? && FMTECH 新款攀岩鞋. && 外型热情性感,加拿大橡胶F1赛车专用,超强磨擦力,此款鞋在澳大利亚得到极高评价!
附澳大利亚ADAM 对FMTECH 的评价摘自 (世界攀岩网): Last thursday I used them at the gym, and on the weekend I finally got the chance to use them outdoors and thought I would post my thoughts.&&&& First of all, let me tell you my initial thoughts before receiving them: I was hopeful that the shoes would perform well, but due to the fact that this was a new venture for FM-Tech was half-expecting to find that they were blocky and uncomfortable and in need of refinement. Basically I was thinking that they may become shoes that I used on easier routes to save my current shoes.&&&& My current pair of shoes are Scarpa Dominators which I purchased as soon as the new design was released specifically for their aggressive nature. I had found them painful but good on most types of rock, especially edging and overhanging routes.&&&& My first impression upon receiving the shoes from Conrad was "whoops! these are smaller than my Dominators, they may be a little too painful to wear!"&&&& My second impression after pulling them on however was "Wow! These things fit like a glove!"&&&& There were no loose spots at all, the shoes conformed perfectly to my feet. The heels had no bag at all, and my toes, while being hammered (which I like), did not have any hot-spots.&&&& My first desire was to get out and climb in them, but, unfortunately, Adelaide (my town) was experiencing record-breaking rainfall, and I just couldn't get to the gym *sigh* I had to be satisfied with standing on the skirtings around the house... and then dodging abuse from my wife.&&&& Finally last thursday I managed to get to the gym where I showed off the shoes. Everyone was impressed by the look, but as you would expect in our world of only being sure about established brand-names, there was still the "yeah, they look ok, but how will they perform?"&&&& Well, pulling onto my first problem I was surprised at how s My Dominators have been resoled with Stealth C4, so my expectations were along the lines of how close would the rubber be in performance to the C4. Instead I found myself wondering about how to get my hands on this rubber for resoling!&&&& The shoes edged well on small holds which, as far as my gym is concerned, is about the limit of how shoes are tested.&&&& My appetite whetted, I had to try these out on rock!&&&& Managing to find two hours in my busy weekend I talked a friend into coming out to a sport climbing crag so that I could give them a go on the real stuff.&&&& What can I say? I tried they frictioned amazingly!&&&& I tried them
they held well and allowed me to use foot tension and toes.&&&& I tried them on an overlap which required a high-step onto a blank featureless face, my nemesis! (think the high-step that you see on Dosage 2 in the Southern Illinois dose when David Chancellor is on Praying Mantle) It stuck like glue! To compare, Tom was wearing shoes worn only three times since being resoled with C4 and he had problems staying on.&&&& I tried them o Once again, they just stayed there!&&&& The shoes fit perfectly, the heel is great, there is no pain, no loose sections, and they just lock my foot in like a vice! My feet do not move in these shoes unless I want them to move. It is like wearing another skin than makes my feet more firm and stick to rock.&&&& The result is that the they do what climbing shoes are supposed to do, stick to rock, and they do it well without causing pain.&&&& Now, I know it sounds like I am over-stating things here, but honestly, I am impressed with the FM-Tech shoes.&&&& I think these shoes will become my hard-route shoes and my Dominators will be relegated to the easier routes in order to prevent wasting the FM-Techs.&&&& Cheers&&&& Adam&&&&
800) this.width=800'/>
有穿过的吗,这些好象请了很多人试穿,介绍一下 &&
800) this.width=800'/>
10:05:11 编辑
800) this.width=800'/>
10:06:17 编辑
800) this.width=800'/>
偶也准备。。。采购。。在考察。。。
& 大家看看这个牌子的攀岩鞋,有了解的吗?
&邀请xuliang1215参加此活动
& 2000 - 2015 www.doyouhike.net
Version 4.7.8 -