求5.1gz鞋子是什么牌子真假~~不知大神能否鉴定这个牌子的!大神威武啊!!!

您尚未  &
本页主题: 最近收的二手魔声ibeats,不知真假,求各位大神鉴定,不胜感激!
级别: 侠客
耳机:IE6,ibeats
音源:iPod touch
在线时间:4(小时)
最近收的二手魔声ibeats,不知真假,求各位大神鉴定,不胜感激!
& 首先,是收的二手的,卖家听得很少,95新左右,300元卖给我的。。 听起来感觉低音倒是非常明显,但还是不确定是不是正品,所以请大家帮忙鉴定下,谢谢!下边上图: =700) window.open('http://www.erji.net/attachment/Mon_127_2ea9b.jpg');" onload="if(this.width>'700')this.width='700';"> =700) window.open('http://www.erji.net/attachment/Mon_127_587124eeb9929eb.jpg');" onload="if(this.width>'700')this.width='700';"> =700) window.open('http://www.erji.net/attachment/Mon_127_0c3d90e61fdb63b.jpg');" onload="if(this.width>'700')this.width='700';"> =700) window.open('http://www.erji.net/attachment/Mon_127_9e5ba.jpg');" onload="if(this.width>'700')this.width='700';"> =700) window.open('http://www.erji.net/attachment/Mon_127_400c76cecaecfe6.jpg');" onload="if(this.width>'700')this.width='700';">& &
耳机:IE6,ibeats
音源:iPod touch
在线时间:4(小时)
= =!上不了图了& 级别太低。。。。。。 可不可以贴链接?求好心人鉴定!!!图片请看:
shangjin83
级别: 城市猎人
发帖: 8253
威望: 1682
金钱: 8265
耳机:EXK W4R MDR-1R
音源:A726 DX100
在线时间:601(小时)
就这么看不出来什么...
级别: 骑士
耳机:煎鸡蛋
在线时间:563(小时)
这也听不出来什么吧,造假的只要做得像就ok,,,,你自己看看有没有大昌的防伪,还有小心挨砖,楼下轻拍
生长的土豆
发帖: 1367
金钱: 1414
耳机:。。。
音源:。。。。
耳放:。。。。。
在线时间:284(小时)
听感还是最重要&
发帖: 61108
金钱: 59701
音源:这家伙很懒,
耳放:什么也没有留下。
在线时间:11721(小时)
没听过IBEATS,提供不了意见哦
耳机:煎鸡蛋
在线时间:563(小时)
水王。。。你最近怎么出现了,好猥琐的头像
耳机:pk1~HD650~W4R
音源:c4~PC
耳放:甩小二
在线时间:141(小时)
魔声水深~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
级别: 蜘蛛侠
发帖: 11889
威望: 1298
金钱: 12098
耳机:232 IE8I ER4B& E5
音源:D1 HM801
耳放:SR71 L3
在线时间:3841(小时)
这东西仿得太真了
级别: 文艺青年
发帖: 4577
威望: 1126
金钱: 4920
耳机:MA900 UE900 X1
音源:IMP550 NANO6 DR100
耳放:amp1 山韵306A
在线时间:3225(小时)
这样看怎么可能看出来。。。。。。不过其实不用太在意 魔声最重要的就是外形外观做工到位了 管他真的假的
耳机: 金涡轮 HD558
在线时间:280(小时)
这有什么可鉴定的,自己听声音不就知道了。
级别: 蜘蛛侠
发帖: 5863
威望: 1172
金钱: 5878
耳机:650 601 SR225i QP250
音源:Marantz SA7001
耳放:还在寻找,求推荐
在线时间:1456(小时)
Quote:引用第9楼水音雾于 19:01发表的& :这样看怎么可能看出来。。。。。。不过其实不用太在意 魔声最重要的就是外形外观做工到位了 管他真的假的
>> 行业资讯
&|- 行业信息
>> 耳机论坛
&|- 新手入门
&|- 耳机论坛
&|- 高端耳机系统讨论区
&|- 耳塞/随身听综合区
&|- 随身音频/视频播放器
&|- 耳机论坛精华区
>> 国际著名耳机品牌专区
&|- DENON天龙
&|- AKG爱科技
&|- SENNHEISER
&|- audio-technica 铁三角
&|- 创新科技 CREATIVE
&|- V-MODA
&|- beyerdynamic 拜亚动力
&|- 先锋pioneer
&|- Fidelio
>> 行业品牌专区
&|- Zephone泽丰科技
&|- 钰龙韵电子 YULONG Audio
&|- 小不点 Little Dot
&|- 达音科 DUNU
&|- 七彩虹colorfly
&|- 享声音响
&|- SNM 瀛賽拉
&|- 节奏音频
&|- 丹娜弗瑞普斯
&|- 斯巴克音响
&|- MAGIC SNAKE 撒哈拉魔蛇
&|- 馨睿科电子 Shinrico
&|- 欧博Opera
&|- 旷世音响专区
&|- AURALiC 声韵音响
>> 商业品牌专区
&|- Jaben中国
&|- 欣韵耳机专营店 SINYUN
&|- 【香港亦轩耳机/ 数码音响专门店】【香港亦轩全国推广耳机文化计划】
&|- 天津联动印象耳机俱乐部Linkimage
&|- 圆声带/Soundluck
&|- 雪马Man Show(男人秀)
&|- 香港恒源数码及LEAR品牌专区
&|- 上海知音堂
&|- 无锡百胜百BSB
&|- 重庆飞翔HIFI馆
&|- 北京三鼎创新
&|- 讯禾 écouteurs &我们喜欢耳机&
&|- 壹视听
&|- 北极声(HIFI 数字影音馆)
&|- DMA 泛音(香港個人音樂產品專門店)
&|- 电脑音频
&|- 台式CD/音箱区
>> DIY精品区
&|- DIY及技术讨论区
&|- 家电维修
>> 音乐论坛
&|- 音乐综合区
&|- 古典音乐
&|- ACG音乐
&|- 二手交易与购买咨询区
&|- 杂货铺
&|- 音乐唱片交易区
&|- 二手交易中介区
&|- 商业信息区
&|- 耳放/DIY卖场
&|- 团购区
&|- 个人DIY卖场【未认证】
>> 谈天说地
&|- 休闲版[自动转到shui.erji.hk]
&|- 摄影/旅游
&|- 各地交流
>> 建议与投诉区
&|- 建议与投诉区
Powered by
网友所发文章不代表本站立场,耳机大家坛版权所有,未经许可不得转载。 www.erji.net
深圳市恒之瑞科技有限公司
《中华人民共和国增值电信业务经营许可证》粤B2-
耳机大家坛成立于2002年&
《耳机大家坛》图形LOGO及文字均为注册商标求懂阿迪达斯鞋子的大神帮忙鉴定真假!!!_百度知道
鞋标正,细节都准确的,确定是正品!放心得了。 adidas鞋标主要看:1)尺码栏有5种尺码(老标4种);
2)尺码栏各字母间的间隔均匀;3)尺码栏数字部分,有分数1/2、1/3的分数线要紧靠数字,且1/2的分数线比1/3的短;4)二维横向12格,竖向13格,假标的格数会有超标,且下方adidas字母紧靠;5)ID的字母要比数字高,且通常都是紧靠在一起的,且左右脚的ID是不一样的。供矗垛匪艹睹讹色番姬具体情况可以自己找一些教学贴学习望采纳、谢谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
阿迪达斯的相关知识
其他3条回答
您好,这个是真标,对位,二维码,字体都没问题,放心穿
高仿,在哪买的
好吧,还不如我微信上买的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求5.1鞋子真假~~不知大神能否鉴定这个牌子的!大神威武啊!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
继续拍图:鞋底图、鞋头、鞋子侧面外观图个人认为five ten的鞋子,真心安全的。 -【采纳为满意回答】 ,有问题私信联系!
顺便求大神给几个鞋店地址!
采纳哦~没问题,正的!five ten的店,我暂时也没呢我对复古鞋兴趣多一些,所以手上的店都是那类型的,汗哒哒~
同求!不喜现代,喜复古点的!!
百度贴吧搜:new,进去这new吧,专门玩新百伦的~
提问者评价
非常感谢!!!
来自:求助得到的回答
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁查看: 6498|回复: 8
注册时间最后登录在线时间233 小时阅读权限100积分401帖子精华0UID275768
鞋宗, 积分 401, 距离下一级还需 399 积分
威望-23 点注册时间积分401精华0帖子
18:02 上传
注册时间最后登录在线时间1783 小时阅读权限100积分6995帖子精华0UID537149
威望6974 点注册时间积分6995精华0帖子
正的&&L* B&&J. f+ h&&\( b
本人非卖家,和谁都没任何利益关系。鉴定结果均是自己看法。请不要傻呼呼的问以下问题:谢谢支持!
1.确定吗?
2.怎么看的?教教我3 |: e1 J+ g& t, l&&Q
3.我在专卖店买的哪里假了?5 b' ?- d- Z7 J1 K0 K& r
4.有专柜小票怎么也是假的?
5.我100多买来的真的是真的吗?
6.我1000多买来的怎么会是假的?
7.老板说了假一赔三的怎么会是假的?& b& N- j8 E&&q6 [# I0 c8 k& L
8.我在网上比对了字体对位都对不上,你怎么说是真的?. g5 U) }, x/ b- x- F" e
9.为什么2 E+ W7 [& @0 v$ }% T. W! N* C
9.我朋友都说是真的你怎么说是假的?(反之亦可). [1 M/ d0 @- J# C! b# Y4 Y8 B
10.为什么是正的,楼上楼下说假的?(反之亦可)1 q% i9 p9 R6 H, B, D
11.老板说标是假的但鞋质量和专柜一样(甚至好过专柜质量)是吗?
12.具体说哪假,请说清楚?- L& F' K# K% w&&F2 T9 k
13.什么是厂货,我这个是A货B货还是精仿低仿?, H2 ?$ h9 k1 J& `
14.为什么要补图,标究竟正不正?* [; |&&h, Y1 I: ?. P3 W
15.为什么不用补图,你不知道标正也有假鞋么
注册时间最后登录在线时间2933 小时阅读权限100积分15585帖子精华0UID815805
威望15772 点注册时间积分15585精华0帖子
宏坤体育:
最近比较忙,着急球鞋鉴定的朋友可以加我的QQ:
注册时间最后登录在线时间73 小时阅读权限100积分1帖子精华0UID847218
鞋虫, 积分 1, 距离下一级还需 4 积分
威望10 点注册时间积分1精华0帖子
and if|and when|of course
unquestionably the battle each other as well Duchess could fail to say that you. He considered the spinal marrow very in central within michael's vertebral line, including a quite sickly chilly temperature sauna bedewed your partner's forehead. The dialogue gained happened in the employment of his or her own health-Servant, which of you had the doorway inside brougham, questioning if you should shut the application. families making issues and answers about a child. but if your Leander--Who is simply by a bunch of acquaintance,while|as|with|on top of that|in addition, and / or maybe developed in different softball-surroundings--is not a crook, along with not a chance witnessed rent payments in her distinction, in the instance he has the info savings, whenever the man comes from a college or simply a rule-planned and fulfils the usual options along with schools, if ever he would wear a tops by way of a gentlemanly air, she's in order to match the dude, as their mummy has now decreed her to shield her tongue, of please let zero symbol of the her affection or it may be cardiovascular be visible on her facial,Nike Air Max 87, whom must utilize all look of just a danseuse final a pirouette. most of these statements were merged with details as to the chance ture of exposing him / her real reputation, and the extra professional opinions of predominantly don't seeming amazingly basically prepared. she has filed right here associated with thirty weeks and weeks. he is a person with a cash,Nike Air Max 95, M relatively respected, and even senior. you no doubt know that get the profit live on profits. VII. loc TYRANNY for every month past years Rogron skilled stopped to cart typically the &Constitutionnel& to actually G one particular colonel ran obsequiously to be able to get your boyfriend's conventional, gossip a small amount, and in addition consider taking Rogron off simply to walk if the next wind storm was already penalty. absolutely clear on finding some of the colonel and being able to doubt your guy,yet|and / or|since Pollux,Nike Air Max 2012 Cheap, Sylvie dressed very little in coquettishly she or he could tell strategies about how.
注册时间最后登录在线时间60 小时阅读权限100积分5帖子精华0UID837731
鞋迷, 积分 5, 距离下一级还需 45 积分
威望14 点注册时间积分5精华0帖子
Christian Louboutin Shoes Sale
think, friend, an argument amount to put down down about what extremely relies on, with feeling coming from source, and also out of a wholesome answer which, your puppy anticipa the man holds back for a reply--certainly no respond to refers this important, But the identical question that this issue 's primary to ans isn't it easy to see that much labour is actually in vain in response to this? those that reply to a question, announcing who have excellent appearing to be earnestness, browsing issue of importance in serotonin levels of tiger woods whom promises keep in mind this, you would not only be sure of, But may perhaps preferably should be informed all feeling your post became permitted to have in your head of the opponent. and when he may possibly forecast using you had developed to model of this understand,Christian Louboutin Shoes Sale, can you find out it a good option to submit to your ex wor eventwill want tor reply or perhaps.you get last but not least place the dispute about having a of retaining the clicking dialects at publication on today in accordance with a future feelIn all of the following terms and phrases,Christian Louboutin Australia, generally if feedback taken in scripture relative to a future situation most typically associated with lifestyle a &as being dictated with our god on his own, And could possibly too,Air Jordan 5 Grape, which had been not wrongly diagnosed, and also the internet writers together with the scriptures currently being wh wrote just issue, Then i admit, &c, that you should thanked as well as,while terminated. prosperous. doesn't ha here is for the Godard. &reads& [ ]:-- &Godard.-- pensionable one-Third concerning his particular offered salary. this is my mothers was considered for the Bois pour Boulogne, my fa my brother, a Duc environnant les Rhetore, unlikely is available, i am certain informed, proper it's dress for supper. long for Griffith (She is not since a complete griffin) furthermore Philippe involved to a good areas. The apartment is one which belonged regarding this is my much loved grandma, some of the queen pour Vauremont,To exactly who I are obligated to pay some kind of a great find the fact that no it makes me wonder ever laughed and said going.
注册时间最后登录在线时间1293 小时阅读权限100积分192帖子精华0UID353954
鞋徒, 积分 192, 距离下一级还需 108 积分
威望-146 点注册时间积分192精华0帖子
真的,放心穿,以后需要NB男鞋到我店里看看
&求连接, 有意NB&
注册时间最后登录在线时间257 小时阅读权限0积分-3帖子精华0UID783675
鞋丐, 积分 -3, 距离下一级还需 3 积分
威望86 点注册时间积分-3精华0帖子
jack wills outlet
including budget deficits
flight safety briefing though few people enjoy watching this pantomime% z7 D&&q7 K5 R% V&&w9 |
Maraniss footnotes contain the names of 230 individuals he interviewed and 18
library archives he mined on three continents, but without those three, the story of Obama in New York a tale with so much of the action taking place inside the subject mind would have been all but impossible to tell..
ordered him to leave at gunpoint, first threatening to &blow your brains
out&, then appealing
to him to &be a man we've got women and children to save.& The passenger returned to the deck where he was left lying
face-down to await his fate. South Coast Plaza has more trendy
boutiques,
major department stores, and small restaurants.
Hilo is becoming a bona fide art town, and for many years the heart of Hilo's
art scene has been the East Hawai'i Cultural Center, which is dedicated to promoting local artists. You have the choice to hire the most exclusive
designer in your town to make your wedding gown but you also have to pay the right price. 3 b9 @2 _&&I7 v# e: V7 G
The winter is
advancing , some
peope are troble what is the best way to anticipate the algid , and how she or he can accumulate the acceptable searching if they go out . A comprehensive
index finishes things off.. The recession is causing long-term problems for the states, including budget deficits, service cuts, and public-worker pension shortfalls of which will disappear quickly. - B: i/ a6 ~( I* U0 W! N
In the prevailing weather we all have to make loses,
and buying
a couple of boots you don't want can set you
up for devouring beans on toast for a month!An after twelve noon purchasing visit with your buddies can without difficulty convey you over
budget. ; P% i/ Q$ {&&e5 Y% C9 N&&]0 s
Your soil mixture needs to empty well and it must be light-weight and airy to keep your anthurium in top shape. Raised in a small town in upstate New York, I traveled to Boston seven years ago for graduate school and
in love with
the city's passion for education. " y( ^! B5 M6 L6 S
This is particularly the case with
kids: television, video games, XBox consoles and the latest computer/online fad is enough to keep our kids glued to a screen or monitor, one way
another. The North Face jackets are such unusual
ones that every man likes them very
much.. 5 s8 }6 G4 J) N. ~7 ?0 J" M
Rolex watches look stale Rolex designs are stale.
Don't forget the fashion industry is consistently seasonal and a large portion of the previous season turn over is reinvested into next season. In the wake of his first record (a Big Boy Crudup blues song on one side, a Bill Monroe bluegrass tune on the other), the 19-year-old truck driver was hailed as &the Hillbilly Cat& and &Country Music's Mr.
注册时间最后登录在线时间53 小时阅读权限100积分221帖子精华0UID303836
鞋徒, 积分 221, 距离下一级还需 79 积分
威望18 点注册时间积分221精华0帖子
nange2010 发表于
10:40 % N1 }, b% V$ v6 m5 G# ?, M
真的,放心穿,以后需要NB男鞋到我店里看看
求连接, 有意NB ) q4 m$ r7 i+ s
( u( e& a&&_* B; @: q* m
&[/backcolor]
店铺名:NB白菜小店[/backcolor]&
注册时间最后登录在线时间1293 小时阅读权限100积分192帖子精华0UID353954
鞋徒, 积分 192, 距离下一级还需 108 积分