新增文件夹...
(多个标签用逗号分隔)
&采用Cisco Catalyst 6500服务模块的数据中心设计与实施
分享到:&&
下载本文档需要登录,并付出相应积分。()
文件大小:2.73MB
所需积分:& 30
(C) MBA Library, All rights reserved.58cv网址导航Featured Stories
Should I join the Better Business Bureau as a real estate investor?
Now, when you are registering with the BBB, you are registering your corporation, you are not registering the association. So what you are registering is your corporation. So do I feel it’s a good idea to register with BBB? Absolutely! Because it gives you credibility. So for a few hundred bucks a year, it’s well-worth [&]
How do I set up my phones to run my real estate investing business?
So the best way in the beginning is to have a 24-hour recording message with press 0 option. The reason I always suggest that is that you will not be able to answer the phone call and explain everything properly every single time. So if you prerecord a message that has to start with a [&]
What are the main objections you encounter with these type of sellers
Okay, next question is kind of a two-part. It’s regarding due-on-sale objections, it says, I am working on expired listing and active listing, can you walk through the main objections you encounter with these type of sellers and your best-known responses? Okay, so due-on- due-on-sale you don’t get, I mean obviously with the subject-to [&]
21 September 2012
Now, when you are registering with the BBB, you are registering your corporation, you are not registering the association. So what you are registering is your corporation. So do I feel it’s a good idea to register with BBB? Absolutely! Because it gives you credibility. So for a few hundred bucks a year, it’s well-worth [&]
21 September 2012
So the best way in the beginning is to have a 24-hour recording message with press 0 option. The reason I always suggest that is that you will not be able to answer the phone call and explain everything properly every single time. So if you prerecord a message that has to start with a [&]
04 September 2012
Okay, next question is kind of a two-part. It’s regarding due-on-sale objections, it says, I am working on expired listing and active listing, can you walk through the main objections you encounter with these type of sellers and your best-known responses? Okay, so due-on- due-on-sale you don’t get, I mean obviously with the subject-to [&]
04 September 2012
In one of the case studies that came with your foreclosure investing explain, they talk about all using trust. If the homeowner is named in the trust title, could you please explain the logic of the trust and what are the advantages and disadvantages of using the trust, also the time and cost of setting [&]
31 August 2012
23 August 2012
Absolutely! Now, I have two deals I am working on. The first is underwater, 499,000 house with a first at 238 and a second at 200,000, and no payments since basically September 11, 2011. The student is asking, how about a DIL, foreclose on the second, and sell outright or do a lease option? I [&]
22 August 2012
You know, I don’t really clearly understand your question here. At the condition of the property, so I don’t really know what you mean by that. But in an option agreement, obviously with the lease option, they don’t get the title, they don’t get a deed until they exercise. So once they exercise, at that [&]
22 August 2012
how many days prior to the lease expiration can a buyer basically exercise the option, and do you usually require a written notice of the intent to exercise? Yes, absolutely! My agreements that some of you have or most of you have are very tight. I spent, I can’t even tell you how many — [&]
21 August 2012
Absolutely! I have started using the National Convention Center postcards and the response has been mostly negative. People are calling upset that such information was sent on a postcard for their postman and everyone else to know. One person said he really liked the card and would have responded differently if the postcard had been [&]
17 August 2012
Who pays the property tax if we are the owner financing — they are financing the property to their seller, would the seller pay the property tax, or would the students, who is selling it to the new property buyer, would they pay the buyer the property tax? Who pays the property tax? So when [&]
Stay up to date
Buy Houses Explained Posts58cv网址导航58cv网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 buy to cover 的文章

随机推荐