一年有12个月,你喜欢几月?描写曰月的成语你喜欢的月份及原因,写一篇英语曰记?

书面表达(共25分)我校一年一度的“校园文化艺术节”将在12月份举行。最近我班同学就高二学生是否要参加校园文化艺术节有不同看法。请你根据下面提示用英语写一篇短文,介绍相关情况并发表自己的观点。大部分同..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%书面表达 (共25分)我校一年一度的“校园文化艺术节”将在12月份举行。最近我班同学就高二学生是否要参加校园文化艺术节有不同看法。请你根据下面提示用英语写一篇短文,介绍相关情况并发表自己的观点。大部分同学赞成:1.因学习紧张,压力大,校园文化艺术节可以丰富课余生活,缓解学习压力;2.可以加深同学之间的了解,同时培养我们学生的各个方面的能力;3.可以展示自我,赢得尊重。少部分同学反对:1.排练浪费时间,也浪费金钱;艺术节时间跨度长达一个月,影响学业;2.有些同学太专注活动,学习的精力分散了;3.节日期间,有些同学穿着、行为不符合中学生标准。你的观点:…… 注意:1.文章的开头已经给出;2.字数150字左右(不包括已给的起始句)3.参考词汇:丰富: enrich (v.), 缓解: relieve (v.), 排练: rehearse (v.) Some of us Senior Two students have held a discussion about whether it is necessary to take part in the coming “Campus Culture & Art Festival” in December. __________________________________________________________________________________  __________________________________________________________________________________  __________________________________________________________________________________  ________________________________________________________________________________  __________________________________________________________________________________  __________________________________________________________________________________  __________________________________________________________________________________  __________________________________________________________________________________  __________________________________________________________________________________  _________________________________________________________________________________  __________________________________________________________________________________  __________________________________________________________________________________  __________________________________________________________________________________  _________________________________________________________________________________
马上分享给朋友:答案Some of us Senior Two students have held a discussion about whether it is necessary to take part in the coming “Campus Culture & Art Festival” in December.The majority are in favor of the activity where they can relieve some study pressure from their parents, teachers and themselves. Not only can the festival make the school life colorful, but in it they can know more about each other. At the same time, some students can develop more interest and improve their abilities. What’s more, some can display themselves and earn respect. However, a small part of them hold a different view. Firstly, they think that it will take them a lot of time to rehearse, which lasts nearly a whole month and affects their academic study. And the festival will cost them money. Secondly, some are too devoted to activities to concentrate on studies. Last but not least, some even dress and behave strangely, which is obviously against the school rules.Personally, I think it is good to participate in the festival. I can always enjoy myself and get relaxed in activities. But we should try to, with less money, attract more students to join in the festival.点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题每个人都喜欢读书.在你读过的书中,你最喜欢的是哪一本?请你根据以下要点和要求用英语写 一篇不少于60词的短文.要有合适的开头和结尾,不得使用你的真实姓名、校名等.
拍照搜题,秒出答案
每个人都喜欢读书.在你读过的书中,你最喜欢的是哪一本?请你根据以下要点和要求用英语写 一篇不少于60词的短文.要有合适的开头和结尾,不得使用你的真实姓名、校名等.
&&&& 每个人都喜欢读书.在你读过的书中,你最喜欢的是哪一本?请你根据以下要点和要求用英语写 一篇不少于60词的短文.要有合适的开头和结尾,不得使用你的真实姓名、校名等.&&&& 1.The name and the writer of the book.(书名可用汉语拼音) &&&& 2.Some information about the writer.(不少于20个词) &&&& 3.What makes you like it.(不少于30个词)
&&&& ___________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version:&&&& I like reading very much.My favourite book is Jane Eyre.It was written by Charlotte Bronte.She was
born in Britain.She was a famous writer in the world.She wrote many books and Jane Eyre was one of
the best.In this book,she wrote about a woman named Jane Eyre.Jane Eyre wasn't pretty,but she had a strong idea of self-respect.She never gave up whenever she met any difficulties in her life.I was deeply moved by her story.I like this book very much.写一篇英语小作文,内容可以是你最喜欢的月份,在这个月份里可以做什么事,为什么?请将各种时态运用进去,记住时态的一致性.字数不少于80个单词._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇英语小作文,内容可以是你最喜欢的月份,在这个月份里可以做什么事,为什么?请将各种时态运用进去,记住时态的一致性.字数不少于80个单词.
写一篇英语小作文,内容可以是你最喜欢的月份,在这个月份里可以做什么事,为什么?请将各种时态运用进去,记住时态的一致性.字数不少于80个单词.
我最喜欢的月份(my favourite month)Last week the teacher asked me which month is my favourite in the year...i think it's july and auguest although they r the hotest months in the year.i dont need to wear too much.then i wil be not look like a bear as in winter.i also like them cos i can have my long long summer holidays during that time before.i can have the happy time with my sister.but now the holidays will never been given.just working working...only have 15 days leave each year.but many of my friends think that i should cry content with it.15 is so many for them.i often spend my anuual leave on march,coz it's a low season for travel.ar...back to the topic...the third reason i like them,i can tuck in ice-cream,especially the red bean ice mountain...haha.so cooooooool...that's all what i can bethink.
六年级上册英语书的第五单元随便选一个单元|||||||||||||||一年有12个月,你喜欢几月?描写你喜欢的月份及_篮球吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:754,725贴子:
一年有12个月,你喜欢几月?描写你喜欢的月份及
一年有12个月,你喜欢几月?描写你喜欢的月份及原因,写一篇英语曰记?
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇优美的描写的散文 的文章

随机推荐