请问这个视频的视频加背景音乐怎么弄叫什么?

提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部bgm。视频里bgm,指的是一个短视频或者是一部电视剧,一部电影当中,出现在背景处的音乐,就会称之为一个视频的bgm。通常,这些称为视频里的BGM的音乐,都会是一些纯音乐,也就是没有歌声,纯粹是一段音乐的声音,视频里面的BGM通常是为了衬托出故事情节出来的气氛音乐。已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起摄图网主要是视频素材为主,内容也很优秀,除了4K视频还有8K视频。但在其他素材上也不缺乏,音乐,音效,设计模板、图片、办公等应有尽有,是相对不错的一个网站,但需要办理不同的会员套餐才能下载相应领域的内容,价格相对还算公道。想了解更多相关信息...
点击进入详情页本回答由摄图网提供
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...

这是地址http://v.9you.com/watch/o0l4ua7at.html在武侠剧中经常听到....
这是地址http://v.9you.com/watch/o0l4ua7at.html在武侠剧中经常听到.
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
夜的钢琴曲 石进 专辑 : 夜的钢琴曲是作者石进从206年开始,历时3年半创作的31首乐曲。首都是不同的心情,记录着一个又一个夜晚,欢乐的、忧伤的、难过的、当然也包括幸福的。是以治愈系为主。夜的钢琴曲中的每一首曲子都静谧舒缓,让彼此心灵诗意...
点击进入详情页本回答由摄图网提供
展开全部我听的是在《新神雕侠侣》里的,在古曲谱网上有的,名字叫《相思滴泪》展开全部恩,楼上的对.是《新神雕侠侣》里的,但不是叫《相思滴泪》,我以前也找了好久啊,这歌听起来心里很舒服,歌曲名叫:三国的黎明,
收起
更多回答(3)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...

Baby Bash - Suga Suga So tight, so flyYou got me lifted, you got me lifted[Frankie J.]You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceilingAnd ooh wee it’s the ultimate feelingYou got me lifted feeling so giftedSuga how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?[Baby Beesh]You know its leather when we rideWood grain and raw hideDoing what we do, watching screens gettin' highGurl you keep it so fly with your sweet hunnybunsYou was there when the money goneYou’ll be there when the money comesOff top I can’t lie I love to get blowedYou my lil sugar, I’m yo lil chuloAnd every time we kick it it’s off to the groovyTreat you like my sticky icky or my sweet oowy goowy (fa real though)[Frankie J.]You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceilingAnd ooh wee it’s the ultimate feelingYou got me lifted feeling so giftedSugar how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?[Baby Beesh]Now I ain’t worried about a thang cause I just hit me a lickI got a fat sack and a superfly chick and Uh Uh, There ain't a thang u could say to a playaCause doowop, she fly like the planes in the airDat's right she’s full grown settin the wrong toneIm diggin the energy and im lovin the o-zoneSo fly like a dove so fly like a ravenQuick to politic with some fly conversationIn a natural mood then im a natural dudeAnd we some natural fools blowin out by the poolShe like my sexy-coo mama with blades on her berataRockin Dolce' Gubbana with high-drows En el cabanna[Frankie J.]You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceilingAnd ooh wee it’s the ultimate feelingYou got me lifted feeling so giftedSugar how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?[BRIGE]You know its leather when we rideWood grain and raw hideDoing what we do, watching screens getting highGurl you keep it so fly with you sweet hunnybunsYou was there when the money goneYou’ll be there when the money comesYou know its leather when we rideWood grain and raw hideDoing what we do, watching screens getting highGurl you keep it so fly with you sweet hunnybunsYou was there when the money was goneYou’ll be there when the money comes (fa real though)[Frankie J.]You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceilingAnd ooh wee it’s the ultimate feelingYou got me lifted feeling so giftedSugar how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?Sugar suga how you get so fly?So high like I’m a starFeelin so high like I’m a starFeelin so high like I’m a starFeelin so high like I’m a starhttp://wma.d7sky.com:30003/欧美全部歌手/1479/2766/11.wma

我要回帖

更多关于 视频加背景音乐怎么弄 的文章

随机推荐